She Wore a Blindfold and Handcuffs

Story Info
Trust reaffirmed by a couple's first foray into bondage play.
771 words
3.6
45.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,913 Followers

"How do you feel?" I asked.

We had both been interested in exploring bondage play for a long time. And now, the moment had finally come. With the snowstorm raging around our small home and a roaring heat emanating from the nearby fireplace, my fiancée knelt upon the floor, a large quilt providing her knees with blessed relief from the cool, polished, hardwood floor. She was completely naked, fully exposed to my loving gaze with only a black fur-lined blindfold to provide her with any semblance of "coverage." The recently-purchased handcuffs ensured her dainty wrists remained secured behind her back, enhancing a psychological feeling of vulnerability even though only I could see her in such a compromising position. Unable to cover her feminine anatomy due to the handcuffs, she still blushed as she had some fifteen minutes earlier when she began to undress for me at my command.

Clearly, my fiancée was considering my question. In most cases, "How do you feel?" would be a simple question with a simple response: "Tired," "Happy," "Overworked," "Hungry," "Sick," and numerous other single-world answers would suffice as a response. But this was the first time that she was so vulnerable for me – for anyone – since her high school boyfriend had sexually assaulted her because she would not give him what he wanted: her body. The fact that she was willing to do this – despite the seven years she and I had known each other, despite the three years of dating and the nearly seven months of living together – made me think, although clearly not as much as she was thinking at that very moment, analyzing her situation, testing the true strength of the handcuffs, attempting to twist an arm into a position to somehow cover at least one of her still-scarred breasts.

I did not press her for an answer. Instead, I stood still before her, waiting patiently, practically able to hear the gears churning in her head as her brain gathered all the available information to process a response. Her head turned tardily from side to side, as if watching a tennis match in slow motion. Her back arched a few times as she squirmed, attempting to become accustomed to being so relatively confined. Her lips were parted involuntarily to ensure her lungs were receiving ample oxygen.

At last, she tipped her head upward toward me, her sightless eyes undoubtedly aimed at where she thought my face would be before her. "I'm a little scared and nervous," she admitted, "but I know that you won't go beyond the limits we discussed earlier. Even if I didn't love you, I'd still trust you with my life, and that's how I can be so relatively calm like this in front of you."

Her response was a bit longer than I had anticipated, but it was certainly honest and heartfelt, which made it the perfect answer to such a charged question. Although she could not see it, I gave her a smile of tenderness and love, gazing down upon her fondly.

"How do you feel?" my fiancée asked me.

I had to admit that, as basic as this was, with my young fiancée simply handcuffed and kneeling upon the floor, a surge of power had arisen within me. The surge was simultaneously heady and erotic, providing me with a sudden blast of energy as if I had just eaten an entire one-pound bag of sugar. The fact that I was fully dressed in a semi-formal attire provided a visual demonstration of the power I now held: the power to stand tall before my kneeling, vulnerable fiancée and watch as she absently continued to fidget with the handcuffs, the power to openly appreciate her natural beauty.

Yet, as I felt the power of the situation surrounding and permeating me, I was also very keenly aware of a very critical component of the situation: my fiancée's complete, undying trust in me. Having known her for so long, I knew that she did not trust people very easily, so the fact that she would ever do something as "simple" as undress in my presence was significant... but for her to allow herself to be so vulnerable was an entirely different matter, one which was truly profound and significant beyond words.

Slowly, I knelt before my vulnerable fiancée and grasped her shoulders. "I feel greatly honored," I replied honestly. Her soft sigh in response spoke volumes, simultaneously releasing the pregnant tension in the air and reaffirming the bond which linked us, a bond which was being strengthened simply because she wore a blindfold and handcuffs.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,913 Followers