She Would Never

Story Info
A religious single mother makes a bet on morality.
4.8k words
4.34
51.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soma99
Soma99
469 Followers

"She is not!" Mary snapped.

"OK, OK if you say so, but I think it's crazy to not even talk to her about it." Anne responded.

"Have you talked about that with Makela?" Mary asked incredulously.

"Of course, she went on the pill years ago. They are eighteen lots of girls are on it." Anne calmly responded.

Mary was disgusted with her old friend. There was no way her sweet eighteen year old daughter was having sex with her boyfriend. Mary thought maybe they had kissed, and maybe, just maybe Elisabeth had allowed him to pet her breasts. There was simply no way that after all those years of Catholic school Elisabeth was some kind of sinner like Anne's daughter Makela apparently was.

Mary and Anne had gone to Catholic school together and lived two houses apart growing up. They had known each other their wholes lives, even being roommates through college.

They stayed close after college, both getting married soon after, but since Mary's husband left when Elisabeth was only two they had drifted. Anne helped Mary as much as she could but the friendship wasn't as strong. Mary had become even more devote, insisting on paying for Catholic school tuition despite her financial stress. Anne had stopped attending Mass during college and had never forced her children to do so.

"How long have they been dating?" Anne asked.

"Well since freshman year, so four years now." Mary wanted to move the conversation along. If Anne was happy raising a birth control using slut that was her business, she knew she had raised Elisabeth correctly.

"Oh that's a long time, I'm sure they have gotten a little curious at least." Anne said trying to make her friend see how naive she was being.

"I'm going home." Mary said grabbing her coat.

Anne was always shocked with how sensitive her friend had become. She couldn't help but take one shot at her. "Gotta get there to supervise them?"

Mary glared at her. "They are watching a movie. They even told me which one, but I don't remember what the name was but it was rated PG-13".

"They do that a lot in your basement don't they?" Anne took one last jab. Mary kept moving.

"Talk to you tomorrow." Anne said noticing that Mary had not left any money for her soda. Anne decided to order one more glass of reisling before getting her Uber.

**********

"How did it go?" Anne's husband Marcus asked hesitantly knowing his wife's and Mary relationship was always touch and go.

"I don't know why I try anymore with her." Anne started "I have to be so careful with what I say to her." Anne paused "OK maybe bringing up her her daughter's sex life was a little my fault."

Marcus' eyebrows shot up. "You mentioned Saint Elisabeth and sex in the same sentence?"

It always made Anne smile when he joked about Mary considering her daughter a saint in waiting. "I just mentioned that's it's amazing how old they have gotten and how much they have done and all that stuff... And then I just absently mentioned that Makela had come to me to talk about sex..." Anne trailed off. It's not like she loved talking about her daughter's sex life, but it was what it was. She didn't want her daughter to not have someone she trusted to talk about that stuff with.

"She's the one that needs to get laid." Marcus said turning back to the Duke game.

"Oh god, I would love to see that. She would probably pray the rosary the whole time." Anne said with a laugh. "How they doing?" She asked referring to the game.

"Clemson sucks." Marcus said standing up and wrapping his arms around his wife. "Let's go into the bedroom and you can talk about watching your friend have sex while my tongue does the work."

"Oh, you know I never turn that down!" Anne said with a laugh.

They laid in bed together afterwards, Anne with her head on his shoulder and slowly rolling his balls back in forth in her hand. "I wish I could win an argument with her. I always have to let her win because her husband left. It's a complete argument ender." Anne jokingly whined.

"Want me to leave?" Marcus joked.

Anne paused to play along, "How about we tell people you left and you just live in basement for like three years. Then I can still use this" she gave his cock a squeeze "but I can still get all the pity."

Marcus laughed. "You sure Elisabeth is having sex? She is pretty uptight."

"Oh come on, she has been with that boy for four years. He is good looking, he's not sticking around without it. Plus Makela tells me Elisabeth isn't that uptight on Snapchat. I would bet anything they are having sex."

Marcus loved that his wife could get fired up about something like this while still playing with his cock. In fact all this sex talk was getting him ready for round two.

"Well maybe you should offer her that bet, we can always use a few extra bucks." He said while trying to roll back on top of her. Marcus could tell his wife was distracted as they fucked again as she only came once.

**********

Anne was waiting for Marcus when he got out of the shower in the morning. "Would you do her driveway and her lawn this year if I really really wanted you to?" Anne asked in her pleading voice.

"I doubt she has the money for a plow contract and a landscaping deal." He said.

"No, would you do it for free?" Anne clarified.

"Why would I do that? I can barely get all the paying customers done." Marcus had built a very profitable busy from literally the ground up.

"Because I will make it worth your while." She grinned. Marcus tried not to roll his eyes. He was getting sick of this Mary stuff.

***********

Anne had convinced Mary to have an actual adult alcoholic beverage tonight. Anne was also allowing Mary to go on and on and on about her favorite topic- Elisabeth.

"Your lucky to have such an amazing girl, I'll bet she never does anything wrong." Anne complimented Mary.

Mary always thought of herself as modest "Oh I'm sure she still has many things to learn." Mary said, but Anne could tell she didn't mean it.

"Oh" Anne started, pretending to change the topic, "Marcus said he would do your driveway and your lawn this summer"

Mary looked a little uncomfortable. She couldn't afford that. "Oh I like working outside" Mary hated working outside.

"Oh stop, and don't worry about it, I told him he needs to take care of my friend and we won't take anything from you so don't even try." Anne said.

Mary was actually very happy about this, shoveling snow was terrible and she found working a lawn mower very unlady like. Mary took another sip of wine, it tasted good.

Anne waited for that news to sink in with her friend. She knew this would make Mary very happy. "Oh but just one thing, I want to play one of my little games." Mary's excitement dropped more than a little.

The conversation got more heated than Anne expected, but that is what she had wanted. She had challenged Mary to prove that her daughter was the angel she claimed her to be. After Mary had spent an hour bragging about her she was not about to back down.

It was agreed that the next Saturday Mary would come over to Anne's house, and through a hidden camera they would watch what Elisabeth and her boyfriend did. Mary was so confident that she wanted to raise the stakes. She had always wanted a deck off the back of her house. When Elisabeth did nothing but kiss her boyfriend Marcus would buy the supplies and build her that deck. If Anne was right, anything Elisabeth did with her boyfriend Mary would do with Marcus's friend Xavier.

The final part of the deal that Anne knew was important was that she got Mary to agree that if Mary backed out of anything she could post the dirty video of her daughter online.

Mary spent the next few days laying the guilt on her daughter as heavy as she could. She felt confident but didn't want to take any chances.

**********

On the next Saturday night Mary got to Anne's house at seven just as she had agreed. Marcus had put a few camera's in her basement the night before and they had a good view of the room. Xavier was already there and while he was interested he didn't really think much was going to happen. He was polite to Mary as they were introduced but privately he thought these white people were crazy.

"OK send the text." Anne directed.

Mary sent her daughter the agreed upon text. It read: Honey, we decided to go to a restaurant kinda far away and we had to take later reservations, there is no way I will be home before midnight and I don't want you to worry."

Elisabeth replied rather quickly "oh no problem mom, we are just going to watch a movie, I wont worry at all!"

Mary read the reply confidently but deep down the "at all" part didn't sit well with her.

They sat down in Anne's living room and put the webcast on the screen. For over twenty minutes it was an empty room. Using the "find my iPhone" showed that Elisabeth was getting close to the empty house.

Everyone sat up a little as they watched the two high school seniors settle down on the basement couch. They had brought chinese food and for another twenty minutes they watched them eat and scroll through all the garbage Netflix movies.

Xavier was losing interest in all of this and was on his third drink, and Anne was starting to get nervous. What if Elisabeth really was just super boring and had a super boring Catholic boyfriend? She hadn't told Marcus about the deck thing. He would kill her.

A few minutes later Anne got some good news. They had decided to watch Nymphomaniac, a movie with both graphic sex and hours of boring nothingness. Anne was confident that no prude would choose to watch this, and there was no way they would actually be interested in it other then the sporadic sex scenes.

Mary looked a bit upset that they were watching such a dirty movie. She didn't even know Netflix offered such smut. She was starting to bounce her leg a little bit.

It was 8:05 when they kissed for the first time, Mary watched her eighteen year old daughter kiss her boyfriend passionately. Mary had not kissed a man since her ex husband.

Mary took a breath when the kiss ended with nothing more than Mary touching his face and his hands on her back. Mary tried to assure herself nothing more would happen but her confidence was starting to fade.

At 8:20 the first sex scene began in the movie. "Well finally a little action!" Xavier tried to joke. No one else laughed and he went back to playing on his phone.

Elisabeth was not playing on a phone though. The group could see her rubbing her hand up and down her her boyfriends leg. Even Anne was surprised, it appeared that maybe Elisabeth would be the one initiating the action.

"Does Mary have to rub Xavier's leg like that?" Marcus asked.

"No, there is nothing wrong with touching someone's leg, you would not have to confess that." Mary quickly responded, never taking her eyes from the screen.

At 8:35 there was more kissing, but this time Elisabeth leaned into him and pressed him down. They watched as she laid on top of him, kissing intensely. The mood in the room changed as everyone leaned forward when his hands moved down her back and cupped Elisabeth's ass.

Mary tried to will her daughter to remember all of the lessons she had taught her about right and wrong.

Mary thought it had worked when Mary sat up and looked like she was going to end this make out session, but that was not to be. It was 8:42 when Elisabeth began unbuttoning her shirt and it was 8:43 when she took off her bra. The room sat silent, taking in her small but very round and perky breasts. Mary looked at her now half naked daughter in anger.

Xavier looked up from his phone "Oh shit, titties!" He exclaimed. After a brief pause he added "Doesn't the nun lady have to take her top off now?"

Everyone turned to Mary, they had almost forgotten about that part.

"Um yes, Mary, take it off." Anne directed. When Mary hesitated Anne added "You know what happens if you quit." Anne now knew she was going to win in dramatic fashion and she was going to enjoy what was going to be an extended victory lap.

Mary did not look away from the screen that now just showed Elisabeth's naked back she she had returned to laying on top of her boyfriend and making out with him. Mary unbuttoned her shirt as her daughter just had, dropped it to the floor and then removed her large department store bra.

She did not try to hide her large breasts, then certainly dropped further then her daughter's had, they were multiple cups large. Xavier seemed to like what he saw as he slipped his phone into his pocket.

At 8:51 Elisabeth came back up for air. As she sat back up she helped her boyfriend pull his shirt over his head.

He then moved to a sitting position and Elisabeth straddled him and they resumed making out. This angle allowed Elisabeth to be groped much more aggressively. Mary was ashamed at how her daughter was obviously enjoying being treated like this.

Anne spoke again. "Mary you need to get on top of Xavier like that. Xavier let your hands go wherever his goes." Anne said motioning to the TV.

Marcus watched Mary silently mount his friend. He couldn't believe this was happening, his cock was rock hard.

At 8:59 Mary said her first words since she had watched the first kiss. "Stop it." she hissed. She was saying that to the image of her daughter who was helping her boyfriend unbutton her jeans.

At 9:01 Mary watched a hand disappeared down into her daughter's panties. Mary did not budge as Xavier took the liberty of loosening her pants and sliding a finger down to explore her. Xavier realized he had not been with a woman who had thick pubic hair in many years.

Mary was shockingly calm as a man toyed with her clit for the first time in a decade and a half. She could not believe what she was seeing on the screen. Elisabeth was grinding her hips up against her boyfriends hands, there was no kissing anymore her mouth was to busy panting in obvious excitement.

At 9:09 Mary had to remove the rest of her clothing because her friend, her friend's husband and a stranger where looking at her naked offspring. Elisabeth was now audibly moaning as her boyfriend slid a finger in and out of her pussy. Elisabeth was now laying on the couch and her boyfriend knelt at the side. Elisabeth's eyes were closed as she grinded her hips back into his hand.

Mary had begun looking away and was no clearly embarrassed as Xavier had fun with her pussy. "I really thought this night was going to be boring, thanks for inviting me Anne!" he exclaimed.

Marcus didn't know where to look, between the teen porn on the screen and the MILF being finger fucked on his couch there was a lot to take in.

Then Elisabeth let out a louder moan, and the group was treated to seeing her boyfriend's mouth drop down between her legs.

"You gotta lay on the floor now, this couch doesn't give me a good angle." Xavier said.

Mary wanted to beg Anne to stop, she was furious, humiliated, and ashamed. She was too proud to beg her friend though.

Mary laid on the middle of the living room floor and spread her legs for all to see. She wanted to cry. She briefly hoped that Xavier was good but then realized she should be hoping that her daughter came to her senses and this all ended.

Mary never moved her eyes from the screen as a tongue pressed itself against her pussy. She felt the warmth on her but the anger she felt towards her writhing daughter kept her from enjoying it.

A voice came from the television, it was Elisabeth and she had said "OK babe it's your turn."

Mary was the last one to figure out what that meant. The group watched with wide eyes as the two teenagers switched spots on the couch. Elisabeth wiggled her boyfriend's pants down his legs, exposing his hard young cock. She knelt before it and ran the heel of her hand from below his balls to the tip of his cock and back down. This was clearly not the first time she had played with a man's hard organ.

"Finally" Xavier exclaimed as he pulled his remaining clothing off and sat back on the couch that he had begun the night on.

Mary was horrified. Elisabeth was so clearly experienced at teasing her boyfriend's cock that Mary could not pretend this was the first time she had done this. She also looked at Xavier's thick cock. It had been awhile since she had seen her ex's cock, but Xavier's was clearly much thicker then either her ex's or the one other man she had slept with just after college. She prayed that her daughter only used her hand.

Like many of Mary's recent prayers this one was also not answered. Mary felt tears come to her eyes as she watched her daughter's head lower to even with the dick in front of her and then she stuck her tongue out and clearly enjoyed licking the precum off the head of her boyfriends cock. Elisabeth was smiling from ear to ear as the string of precum stretched from his cock to her lips.

The room then heard the angel Elisabeth say "yummy" as she swallowed the salty appetizer.

The living room of adults then was treated to a slow sloppy show. Elisabeth was not shy about licking his balls, letting him slap her face with his cock or holding eye contact with him as she held the tip of his cock in her mouth and slowly stroked him. Marcus wasn't trying to rub it in when he absently said "She knows what she is doing."

Mary wanted to die. She had clearly failed as a mother and now she was looking down at a thick veiny cock. She was frozen, her entire understanding of her world had changed in the last hour. Her daughter wasn't who she thought she was and now she had to decide between sucking this cock in front of her friends or having the world see that she had raised a whore.

Mary was frozen, she hated the idea of engaging in such a terrible act with a stranger, but she did love her daughter, she didn't want her exposed that way. In the end Xavier helped her decide by gripping the back of Mary's head and pushed it towards his cock. She went along with it.

"The young nun ate the precum so you can just get it right into your mouth." Xavier directed.

Mary remembered what giving a blow job was like quickly. The bumping of the back of her throat and that gagging feeling, the salty leaking precum and the moans the man would let out that she could not join in with because her mouth was so full.

Mary tried to keep up, but she could see her daughter from the corner of her eye. Her daughter was an embarrassingly good cock sucker. She could see Elisabeth take the entire length of her boyfriend into her throat. She would then take it out of her sloppy mouth and ask him if he liked it. Elisabeth did that alot, asking him to say it was good, or it turned him on. Mary wondered if guys liked that, she had never thought to ask.

Mercifully Elisabeth stopped sucking her boyfriend before he came. Mary did not want to take a cum shot. It was obvious that Mary was going to have to make Xavier cum but she hoped it was not in her mouth.

She was not surprised as she watched her daughter lay back on the floor of their basement, the same place she used to play with Barbies. Mary then had to watch a young man climb on top of her, reach between his legs and position his dick at her opening.

The room watched in wrapped fascination as the two young bodies began to thrust into each other. Elisabeth had wrapped her legs around her lovers back pulling him deep into her. They fucked in that position for a few minutes before Elisabeth began to roll over. She pushed herself up onto her hands and knees. The camera pointed directly at her face, and everyone could see the exact moment that Elisabeth enjoyed having a cock buried into her pussy. Mary's eyes watered and she had to wipe them to keep tears from rolling down her face.

That was a bad moment for Mary, but not as bad as what happened next. Elisabeth started talking.

Soma99
Soma99
469 Followers
12