She Xplored My World!

Story Info
He gets with a wife and her cuckold.
843 words
4.21
37.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I lived in Maryland, I had the occasion to become acquainted with a white female via an adult telephone chat line. She lived in the Maryland suburbs, also. Her husband was a ‘cuckold,' meaning she and he got erotic kicks by her having sex with other men in front of him. She had her husband drive her to me at my residence. He accompanied her into my apartment, and his submissive side was obvious to me. He was dressed conservatively, in slacks, a button-down shirt, and sweater, while her dress (short skirt, sheer heels and stockings, open neck blouse to show off as much cleavage as she dared) and makeup (red painted lips, hair high on her head, and perfume) was obviously intended to arouse. She put her hands on her hips, looked at her husband, and harshly directed him to return to their vehicle in the parking lot, and to await a telephone call from her.

After he left, I proceeded to explore her sexual needs. She was sexually submissive to me, into bondage and rough sex. To set the tone for the session, I required her to wear a collar, signifying her submission. As we played, I bound her breasts tightly with nylon rope, placing nipple clamps on her erect nipples, and suckled her breasts relentlessly throughout, mauling and squeezing her tight globes with my hands as if trying to milk them. I used her asshole as a pussy/ass, grabbing it with my hands, or slapping it furiously while trying to introduce my nuts to her asshole. She loved every bit of it, even begging for the pain that many Caucasian women seem to crave from black lovers. I used her in the bed, on the floor, the living room sofa, even in one closet and on the balcony, and she never hesitated to give me what I needed from her, extreme sex, and erotic submission to my black cock.

After an hour of hardcore/kink fucking, and her submitting to my sexual will, she requested permission to require her husband to return. The living room where we had played was a mess, with clothes/shoes, rope and toys all over the room. She was still wearing her miniskirt, as I have a fondness for having sex with partially clad women. She was hot and sweaty, her brunette hair all over her head (I had grabbed her by the hair many times to enforce my control of her), and she and I both reeked of hot fuck sex.

She called her husband, and within two minutes, he was in the room, looking around at what had been a total fuck party. He was almost expressionless, however. His wife was laying on the sofa, her skirt high on her thighs, her legs wide agape, and dried or drying cum juices flakes caked on her short pussy hairs. Her breasts were heaving, and her lipstick was smeared from sucking my black cock and licking my balls. I stood aside, wary of any negative emotions between them. But, there was none. She set the tone for the meeting, by telling him, 'Show him (me) what you can do.' The husband took out his cock, which was average size, and attempted to masturbate himself into an erection. He failed.

I went to her, and penetrated her mouth with my 8.5 inches (average girth) of hard black meat, and she eagerly sucked it in, grabbing my hips and pulling me even closer to her mouth. As I pumped her mouth, the husband stood silently (I watched HIM, not her), his hands at his side, in silent submission. I got more aggressive and humped her face furiously, and she involuntarily opened her legs, working her hips with one foot on the floor, as if my cock in her mouth was also fucking her pussy. I held her face, and shot my cum in her mouth (second cum), then slowly withdrew, leaving a trail of cum juices and spittal from my cock to her mouth, finally breaking, and dribbling onto her breasts.

She again directed her husband to wait for her in the car, telling him that she would be out after she drained the last dregs of cum from me. He left silently. I don't believe he ever said one word to me the entire evening. To make this short, I fucked her again, on the floor, finally filling (and fulfilling) her need to be used totally, completely.

She got dressed, and prepared to leave. I accompanied her to the parking lot, as I wanted to see his face as I gave her back to him. He refused to look at either of us. As she approached the car door though, she had one last surprise for me. She whispered to me that her husband would taste my cum that night. I hadn't even thought about that. The next day as we talked on the phone (I never saw her again), she told me that she had allowed him to clean her pussy out as she 'slept.'