Sheba: Solomon's Lost City Pt. 01

Story Info
An erotic adventure in darkest Africa.
9.7k words
4.6
33.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 01/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers

Episode 1 The Expedition Commences

Prologue

The Mountain rumbled as the steam rose into the air sending birds exploding from the green canopy of the forest and the roar and screams of the other animals as they fled the volcano that was no longer dormant. Yet almost as soon as the mountain had awakened it returned to a fitful slumber and the panic subsided as the animals and birds returned to their normal lives.

The forest returned to its distant calls and silences as the hunt for life continued beneath the green canopy that created the sky for the denizens on the ground below. Suddenly the silence below the trees exploded in a crashing of branches as a naked woman ran for her life. Fearfully she threw glances over her shoulder only to see her hunters loping through the shadows.

A look at her would convince anyone that they were looking at a goddess on earth. Her skin was the colour of rich earth and her straight black hair flew back away from a finely chiselled faced of one of the Nilotic races. It was a face that was already fearful and was desperately searching for an escape. The girl for she could not have been more than eighteen gasped for breath her firm conical breasts rising and falling as her lungs drove the air through her body. She ran with the speed and grace of a gazelle, her slim muscled driving her body forward. For like the gazelle she had predators behind her.

Then disaster happened as her foot slipped from beneath her and she stumbled into the blanket of leaves on the ground. With desperation she tried to rise before they reached her but just as she felt her body come up a hand seized her wrist and turned her brutally about so that she was looking into a face that screamed brutality and depravity. Bringing her knee up she felt it strike the soft flesh between his legs. There was a sharp grunt and he released her wrist yet just as he sank to the ground a fist slammed into the side of her head sending her into the ground again.

As the girl looked into the face of her new attacker as he held the sharp bronze blade of his spear to her throat and smiled at her with lust flaming from his eyes. The teeth seemed a shocking white compared to the almost black tint of his skin when he smiled. With that awful smile etched on his face he fell across her body and using his weight subdued her struggles. Using a hard muscled thigh he forced open her legs so that her cunt sparsely covered with black hair was open. His tongue licked his lips as he grasped one of her firm breasts and twisted cruelly a nipple until he saw tears in her eyes.

Then when she thought she could feel no more pain he thrust his huge cock deep into her cunt. A cunt that was barely lubricated, a cunt that screamed with the abuse it was receiving as he forced in his long, thick cock into her cunt. It was pushed into her and seemed to rip her open. Almost she passed out but the pain kept her from the blackness. Suddenly it hit the top of her womb with a sharp pain and he began the typical action of a man driving a cock in and out of a cunt.

Somehow her body took pleasure with the action and she felt the familiar tingle in her clit and lips. The motion became smoother as her cunt filled with juice and her gasps of pain changed to those pleasure as her body betrayed her mind and she felt the pleasure of his body rubbing along her now exposed clit. As he felt her grow aroused with his fucking he bit hard into her breast so that she felt pain again through her body. Releasing the tit from his mouth he began to abuse her with foul language as he humped her body with quick experienced movements.

Then he cried out in a keening moan as he felt his cum shoot through his cock and then into her body. Each thrust pumped more hot cum into her pussy and once satisfied that he would cum no more he rolled off the panting girl. As he released her he grabbed for the knife that hung from the belt about his waist and once in her hand cut between his legs. A high pitched scream filled the air as the woman sprung to her feet and dashed into the forest. Behind her the man desperately tried to stem the flow of blood from his wound. The other man barely recovered from his blow pressed leaves into the other man's crotch as the woman made her escape.

Only once did she turn to curse the two men with all the vigour and strength she could find.

i

"There they are Mr Masterson, the Mountains of the Moon," the compact middle-aged man beside Hawk said softly in a Scot's lowland burr. As he spoke he pointed to the green clad slopes before them.

Hawk Masterson drew his eyes away from the jagged tree clad ridges that were in the near distance, their tree clad slopes. Behind them were the majestic and awe-inspiring peaks, the clouds covered much of the blue grey stone though every now and again he saw the white covering of snow on some of the slopes. Then he looked at the man beside him and sighed in frustration.

The man beside him was in his forties and was relaxed on the brown gelding he rode. He chomped on a black briar pipe and looked to the to the slopes that were so near and yet so far. He was smaller than the muscular Texan but with a rugged hardness about him that spoke of life on a frontier. When you learnt he was the guide to this expedition and was a renowned Big Game Hunter of over twenty years experience in Africa it confirmed that opinion.

There was a dangerous quietness to this man and many a man would talk of John Carter in the same breath as the legendary Allan Quartermain. He impressed Hawk with his quiet efficiency and skill. Even though Hawk was a skilled hunter and bushman he had been unable to match this man in skill and knowledge. When you looked into the hunter's eyes you could see a cold summing up that made you cringe if you were a fool or enemy. Yet he could be warm and the best of friends if he liked you. As a man who suffered fools very badly Hawk liked the company of this man and had taken the chance to learn much from his example. That included the way he had an easy familiarity with his chief porter Jok.

Indeed Jok seemed to the mirror of this man, whereas the guide was taciturn to the point of rudeness the head porter was jocular and loquacious and ready to laugh. Even so Hawk knew that Jok was as tough and demanding as the hunter beside him. Yet they were as close as brothers and trusted each other with the familiarity that only years of experience can bring.

The Scotsman grunted to himself as they rode back to the camp where the others were. The man looked at the blonde muscular giant next to him and hid a smile he liked the young American and enjoyed being with him. He looked forward to being with the man and learning more about the young Texan.

"Few white men have explored this area and the locals consider this area haunted. There are many stories and legends about this place," this statement was a book compared to most things that the taciturn hunter usually said.

"What sort of stories?" Hawk curiously asked since John seemed to wish to talk.

"Mostly about ancient cities Mr Masterson, that and King Solomon's Mines and a beautiful Witch-Queen, some foolishness about Amazons and White Apes. Sometimes stories of travelling for weeks and learning that only a short time has passed," the guide spat into the red earth clearing his throat and then continued," That's why I wanted to come here, never seen such nonsense before."

He said it all in a laconic manner that left you wondering if he believed in what he said or he just thought other people were silly fools for believing the stories. Then they heard a sharp call from behind them. Looking back the oxen drawn drays and waggons came into view as they powered over the edge of the stream behind them. They would leave the waggons tomorrow and would continue on foot into deep almost impenetrable jungle before them. A jungle haunted by leopards, savage tribes and legends.

Hawk watched as the waggons stopped and drew themselves into a circle as the old west called it or a laager as the Boers call it. There was something about the mountains ahead that seemed to threaten and promise dark knowledge. Hawk shook his head cursing himself for a silly fool for even thinking it.

As he watched the waggons roll to a stop he rode up to Sir Henry Shelby who wiped his dirty face with an even dirtier cloth. Though well into his sixties he had the air of an energetic younger man though he had seemed to grow greyer as the expedition had moved towards the mountains. Next to him was a younger woman in her late thirties, she looked at Hawk with undisguised lust and pushed back a loose strand of blonde hair that had slipped onto her brow. This was Sir Henry's wife the Lady Constance.

Behind them another waggon pulled up and a young wiry man jumped out and grimaced with the pain as he landed on his left leg. He had the air of intense enthusiasm as he helped a young woman step onto the red soil. Even a quick glance would show that this girl was related to Sir Henry. In fact this was Sir Henry's daughter Prudence or Prue as she liked to be known and her fiancé Charlie. Both joined the others as they stretched after their jolting on the ox drawn waggons.

"We will camp here before we start into the Mountains tomorrow Sir Henry," John Carter spoke with authority.

"Very well, I don't know about the women but I need to have a break," the man spoke gamely as he rubbed at his full white moustache and then wiped the sweat from his brow.

"I need a bath dearest," Connie spoke to her husband but spoke with her eyes to Hawk, Hawk blushed at the obvious question. Both Charlie and Prue had seen the look and had glanced meaningfully at each other.

"Of course my dear no doubt we can find a safe pool of water near us. Perhaps Mr Masterson can keep watch over you as you bathe," Hawk had been surprised how Sir Henry had thrown them together at any possible chance.

At first Hawk had been confused by his attitude until he had explained that he was unable to hold an erection since an accident many years ago and his wife being a passionate woman needed much love-making. He had told Hawk that as long as they were discrete he had no hesitation about Hawk bedding the Lady Constance. They had come to an accommodation which met many of their needs. Soon after that they had made a passionate love-making that had endured the whole night. Hawk had soon looked forward to their times together and Connie had taught Hawk how to avoid the unwanted complications of making her pregnant amongst many of the other things she had guided the willing but inexperienced Texan into trying.

Even though there was the implicit acceptance of her husband's permission Hawk's deep sense of Texan morality made him feel guilty about taking another man's wife. Even so Hawk was a red-blooded man and had come to want this woman. So it was with a deep sense of relief that he walked with the luscious Connie to an isolated pool he had noticed before hidden from the view of others by the lush undergrowth about the stream. It was private from the camp whilst protected enough that hippopotami and crocodiles were not around and yet near enough the camp that if there was difficulty they could easily retire safely to the others.

Hawk looked carefully around before he signalled to Connie that she could bathe here. The woman a slight smile her face tossed her long pale blonde hair as she freed it from the clips that held it under the heavy pith helmut. Slowly as she watched Hawk who cradled the rifle in his arms she undid the buttons on her shirt which she gracefully allowed to slip from her body so that her linen shift barely covered her ample breasts.

Connie left it there though she unbuttoned the cloth so that the young man of twenty-one could see the breasts peak from beneath the cloth. Kicking off her shoes she pulled off her khaki pantaloons leaving her in her linen underclothes. Gingerly she stepped into the pool and was satisfied it was warm. The bottom was clean sand instead of mud and she allowed it to wash up to her chin until she felt it touch her body. She stood in the shallow water and allowed Hawk to see her body beneath the transparent cloth.

Hawk was again impressed by the older woman's body from her ample breasts to her long legs, between her legs was a juicy cunt which she plucked hair from leaving only a small strip just above the lips that he knew would be wet from her own juices when they made love. Stripping his own clothes off quickly he joined her in the pool wearing only his cotton underwear, the cloth already bulging impressively with his cock.

Meeting her in the water he pressed his lips against her. Her lips opened and her tongue snaked into his. Hawk felt her breasts tipped with her large erect nipples press into his chest. His cock threatened to rip the cotton cloth holding it. Then he felt air on his flesh as she pulled it out of its pouch.

"The best thing about this trip is being fucked by your fantastic cock Hawk," Connie sighed and rubbed her hand up and down on the organ.

Taken by lust Hawk pulled the woman into the sand and parted her legs as he pulled the cloth from her crotchless knickers so that he felt her cunt beneath his hand. Opening her legs further he used his fingers to touch her cuntlips. They felt hot and swollen. Connie groaned and smiled until she gasped when his finger thrust into her cunt and rotated.

"Fuck me," she pleaded as she ground her cunt into his hand. Hawk had been shocked at first when she had spoken so filthily to him, almost like a prostitute but he found it enhanced his own lust to her such talk from her cultured lips.

Hawk pushed the woman back onto the sand and she rested half submerged in the water as Hawk pulled her legs apart and with accustomed experience eased his large cock deep into her cunt. Connie's hands raked his back as he thrust in and out of her body and he felt her gasp and cry out as she felt her orgasm rush through her body and his relentless pounding continued.

"Oh yessss! Yesss!. Deeper, damn you deeperrrrr!!!!!!! Fuck me harderrrrr!!!!" Connie growled into his ear.

Then he grunted deeply as he felt his cock pulse and spasm as cum ripped through his body and then streamed onto her belly as he pulled his cock out of her so that she would not become impregnated by his cum. His cock softened and using the water about them he cleaned the cum off her shift and body as they bathed together in the pool. Once finished they lay on the sandy beach near the pool and allowed the heat of the day to dry their bodies.

As they lay next to each other Connie's hand rested in Hawk's groin and she felt the young man's cock twinge as she gently stroked it and waited for it to rise to the occasion.

"Prue still disapproves of us and Charlie follows her lead like a puppy," Connie sighed as she felt the cock fill with blood and rise inch by inch.

"Henry has tried to talk to her and explain but daughters can be difficult," she sighed again.

Hawk grunted, he had seen the looks they had been giving him and he was intelligent enough to work out why they were angry with him. He felt Connie move towards his cock and touched her breasts beneath the open cotton shift. The woman was demanding but being young he enjoyed as much sex as she was willing to offer. Then before he could talk she knelt over his groin and began to suck on his balls and then along the shaft of his cock. He loved it when she did this since it drove him crazy with desire. Her hand pumped his cock as she sucked on his shaft and balls.

Once she looked up and remarked conversationally," I love seeing you cum it is like an angel in Paradise."

Then taking the head between her lips she pumped it in and out of her sensually full lips.

She did not try to stop him from cuming and he soon grunted sharply as cum shot onto his thigh. Connie continue to pump his cock until there was nothing more to be squeezed from his cock and she sighed deeply as she rose to dress for the walk back to camp.

"What she really needs is a good fucking but Charlie is too much of a gentleman to do that ," Connie casually remarked just as she reached for her clothes. Hawk had risen too and was reaching for his clothes when they heard the snarling cough of a beast in the tree above them. Slowly raising his head he looked into the yellow eyes of a leopard that sprung towards him its teeth bared in a tuneless snarl and its clawed forefeet extended.

ii

Six months before this day Hawk had been stalking though the city of London.

The Great War had finished a mere two months ago. Hawks commanding officer had given him indefinite leave as they waited for his discharge to come through since it seemed that it was unlikely that the war would start up again. He had been huddling in his grey greatcoat as he struggled to keep the bitter London wind and the drizzle from his skin.

Just as he was crossing a Piccadilly Circus he had heard a squeal of tires as a car roared down on him. His superbly athletic body had been able to jump aside as the car stopped and an elderly man with a shock of white hair and a full carefully combed white moustache stepped out on the pavement. He was clad in a fashionable tweed coat and flat cap.

"Are you all right my Dear Chap?" he asked.

Hawk spoke," Well for a man that almost got his number come up I am doing well Sir."

"Sorry about that my Lad but I slipped on some water on the road. Your American aren't you?" the man asked, it seemed to Hawk that he was more shaken by the experience than Hawk.

"Yes sir from the great state of Texas. Though lately from France."

A quick glance made out the uniform under his great coat and the elderly man's eyes lit up with delight.

"Then join me sir for a dinner as compensation for my unfortunate driving," the man offered.

Since Hawk had nothing else to do he quickly accepted the offer and the man drove him carefully to his club nearby. The door was opened by an elderly valet who ushered them into a superb neo-classical building with a brass plaque that announced it to be The Explorers Club. Hawk was quickly relieved of his coat and taken to a well-appointed dining room where a superb meal of beef and potatoes was served. Once finished they retired to a virtually empty lounge where they sat in front of the fire smoking Havana Cigars and drinking snifters of Brandy they enjoyed a manly conversation.

"You are a pilot, sir?"the old man who had introduced himself as Sir Henry Shelby said.

"Yes sir, was first in the Lafayette Squadron under the French lately with the Third Pursuit squadron of the US Army Air Corps," Hawk did not mention the twenty enemy fighters he had shot down or the five observation balloons or that he had been given as well as the Citation Star, he held the French Legion D'honneur. However he could not hide the first lieutenant's bars on his shoulders.

As Sir Henry looked at Hawk he leant forward and asked conspiratorial, "Young man how would you like to go to Africa?"

"Africa, Sir Henry?" Hawk asked bemused.

"Young man I am generally a good judge of character and I recognise a man who demands new challenges. From what you have told me you are on indefinite leave and you do not want to go back to America. Well young man I am about to start on an adventure that will be talked about for at least a thousand years. I need someone like you with me."

Hawk listened intently as the older man spoke and he thought of his general restlessness that had taken hold of him after the war had ended and he had often dreamt of visiting Africa. Hawk knew that he would be given his discharge quickly and yes he did not wish to go back home yet. His heart leapt as he considered his response.

"Where would you be going, Sir Henry?"

Sir Henry smiled as he heard the affirmative response and answered softly as though not wishing to be overheard, "The Mountains of the Moon on the border of Uganda and the Congo. The source of the Nile according to the ancient Greeks and if I am right the site of Solomon's Lost City of Sheba."

Paul44
Paul44
147 Followers