Sheba: Solomon's Lost City Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hawk rammed his hot, heavy cock into her cunt as he pushed her against the boxes of the storeroom. They were supposed to be making an inventory of the supplies they were buying but when Hawk had seen Connie lean over the basket he had virtually jumped on her and pulling up her skirt had quickly found that she was as aroused as him. As his cock slid in and out of her cunt her naked breasts rubbed against the strong rattan weave of the basket exciting her sensitive swollen nipples. Hawk felt her cunt massage his cock as she tightened and released the muscles in it. He was better now than before at controlling his desire and he could last longer than he used to, much, much longer.

Yet in the end he came and he felt the familiar rush of cum that squirted deep into her cunt, he felt her cuming as his cock was drained of his cum and slowly they disengaged. Finding a loose dust cloth he wiped himself clean and then wiped her sweaty body. Smiling at him Connie rearranged her clothes and peaked from out of the closet before she hurried back to her carriage.

Allowing a little time Hawk left the closet to make his way to his carriage only to overhear Charlie talking to Prue though he was unable to see them.

"Damn it all old girl you can't keep treating your step-mama like that," Charlie exclaimed.

"Oh Charlie she is such a disgrace and he is so much younger than her," Hawk heard Prue's petulant voice.

"But Dearest, their adults," Charlie spoke forcefully.

"Yes adults like we are," Prue purred as Hawk heard Charlie's groan of pleasure.

Hawk was able to carefully duck his head around the carriage door to see Charlie's head buried into Prue's chest and he licked at her naked breasts. Watching the two Hawk was enthralled as he gazed on Prue's white breasts topped with coral nipples. Her eyes seemed to gleam with lust and her hand seemed to move along Charlie's legs in a most suggestive manner.

"You like that don't you my dear. You get so big when I rub you like that. You do like that don't you," she asked with the lilt of innocence in her voice. Hawk saw her rubbing along his trousers faster as she spoke and the man literally devoured the breasts that he was being offered.

"Damn it, yes," the man growled and then all that Hawk heard was panting that rose in pitch and quickness. After some minutes he heard the low keening groan of a man cuming and he realised that Prue had literally held Charlie in her hand and had given him relief without giving herself. Before they could see him Hawk ducked behind the door before the couple could see him.

Thinking over what he had heard Hawk made his way back to his carriage and reached for the maps of Uganda that he had obtained in Nairobi.

v

After the overheard conversation there was little to do but to watch the savanna turn to highlands and then to dense scrubby forest as they made their way to Port Florence on Lake Victoria and the ferry that would take them to Port Bell and the final stage of their journey to the Mountains of the Moon. As the train slowly chugged into the station Sir Henry pointed out a compact middle-aged man who was smoking a briar pipe in silence.

"Our guide John Carter. Lord Greystoke recommended him, said he was the best hunter and guide he could think of other than Quartermain," Sir Henry remarked and then stepped off the train to greet the man with a firm handshake.

As the others stepped off the train they met with the the quiet man. When he was introduced to the American he shook his hand slowly and firmly, while he did so Carter's eyes locked on his and he felt the brown eyes strip him to his very soul. He must have liked what he saw for he broke out into a broad smile and then moved onto the ladies who he treated with complete courtesy.

The man did not seem to be anything special being dressed in non-descript khaki but there was something about his presence that suggested both reliability and ability. Hawk as he considered the man decided that he liked the man. As he watched Carter he became aware of eyes staring at him turning quickly he looked at a powerfully built black man who was weighing him up. When the man saw Hawk watching him his face he broke out into a broad smile and winked at the American.

Hawk wondered about this man as he wondered who he was and then he smelt the powerful odour of Carter's pipe behind him.

"That is Jok Mr Masterson, he is the leader of the bearers and my friend," the man's lilting lowland Scots accent filled Hawk's ear.

Hawk turned to find the guide behind him his eyes watching the young American with a hardness in them as though he was weighing up the man. Hawk met the gaze with imperturbability and spoke clearly and softly to the man in front of him.

"Is that a problem do you think Mr Carter?"

"Only if you make it one," the soft Scottish brogue replied and then the guide turned away to Sir Henry to confirm the supplies and equipment he had brought from Nairobi.

From that point on the party was swept up with boarding the old ferry that still carried its old wartime paint and iron work. Old it might have been but it left the port on time and slowly chugged it's path to Port Bell where the party made its way to Kampala and the Governor's residence where they were greeted with friendship since Sir Henry and the Governor were great friends.

That night Connie sneaked into Hawk's bedroom and stripping her clothes from her body she joined the naked man beneath the mosquito net. Pushing him back onto his back she took his cock in her hands and stroked it carefully until it was strong and hard for her when she straddled his body and rode his cock with sureness and vigour. Enjoying the sensations Hawk thrust and ground against her cunt and cupped her breasts so that he could pinch her nipples mercilessly. The muscles of her cunt gripped his cock and stroked it as he felt it slip and slide in and out of her wet hole.

Quickly he felt her cunt squirt and cum, as she did she let of a low groan of exquisite pleasure. As she came she rode him faster and harder until unable to hold off any longer Hawk's cock exploded and his cum shot deep into her cunt. Satisfied she slipped her body against Hawks and softly stroked his flaccid cock.

"So what do you think of our guide?" she asked with not a little lust in her voice.

"Seems to know his stuff but I think he seems threatened by me," Hawk remarked.

"Oh was it that remark about Jok. Don't let it bother you too much Henry told me that Jok saved Mr Carter's life and they are in fact considered to be sworn brothers. From what Henry said Mr Carter has been in numerous fights over the matter and he believes most people to be only too willing to discriminate against himself and Jok," Connie remarked with little concern.

Though seeming to take have little concern for the man Hawk noticed that Connie had began to stroke his cock faster until he was again hard and ready for her but this time instead of riding him she craddled his body and pushed her cunt into his face. Grabbing hold of her hips he lifted his head and drove his tongue into her cum filled cunt. As he licked her he concentrated on licking and caressing the lips. He felt to crevices and crinkles of the flesh as he slid his tongue along the hair clad flesh and he felt her cunt spasming as it gushed cum through the lips he was kissing so expertly.

While he licked at her cunt he felt his cock slip into her mouth and the lips dart up and down the fleshy spear. This time she did not aim have him cuming too quickly but squeezed the base of his cock when it seemed that he was about to cum. With this teasing driving him on he used his fingers and opened the lips wide so that he was able to find her clit easily and then make her cum with incredible ease.

For the next fifteen minutes they both played and licked at each other's bodies until Connie released Hawk's cock by now purple with the need to cum and cum shot into her mouth. Cum that she greedily swallowed. Sated they both lay on the bed listening to the sounds of the African bush steal through the open window. Softly they fell into a deep sleep until woken by the sound of servants preparing for the start of the day. Silently Connie left Hawk's room.

Before the man could fall asleep again Hawk heard the shrill sound of a woman laughing and padding naked to the shuttered window he gazed down to see a naked woman burst through the bushes only to squeal as strong black arms wrapped about her waist and dragged her down into grass. Next to her Hawk saw the naked man begin to nuzzle her breasts something that she responded to very favourably. The moon was then hidden by a cloud and he heard the grunts and squeals of an energetic fucking.

Suddenly the moon came out of the clouds and Hawk was amazed to see both a white and a black man being pleasured and pleasuring the woman. At the same time as seeing the trio Hawk realised that it was Carter, Jok and a woman. He saw Jok's powerful naked body between the woman's legs and his buttocks rhythmically clenching and releasing as he drove his cock into her cunt. He must have been doing well since the woman mewled with pleasure as she took the Guide's cock between her lips and he pumped his firm flesh into her mouth.

The moon again disappeared and all Hawk heard was the satisfied grunts of the men cuming and then the woman's squeal of pleasure. When the moon again appeared Hawk watched the three naked people walking towards the huts in the distance. Tired Hawk returned to his bed and fell into an exhausted sleep.

All too quickly the time sped by as they departed Kampala and made their way along the dirt roads to Fort Portal and the gateway to the Mountains. For the next couple of weeks they slowly made their way over the raw earth roads that had been carved through the dense bush. From Fort Portal it was making their way to the southwest with the bearers Jok had hired. Bearers who seemed more fearful with each mile they moved towards their destination. Hawk felt more alive than he had for many a day as he rode and learnt from the guide. He and Connie would every now and again find a hidden place and make love in the green African scrub.

Each day the Mountains grew closer until they were almost on top of the foothills. A place from which they would begin their march into the mysterious heights before them. Everyone of the party felt great excitement and trepidation as they gazed on the grey peaks before them. Sir Henry wiped his eyes as he wept tears of joy as he looked at the goal of his expedition.

It was then that Connie suggested that she needed a bath and she and Hawk left the camp.

vi

As Hawk reached for his clothes he suddenly heard a deep growl above him. Slowly he glanced upwards into the burning yellow eyes of a leopard looking down at him ready to pounce. Naked save for his underwear he slowly reached for the gun only to realise that it was well out of his reach. All that was near him was a large knife that was peeking from under his clothes. A sudden gasp made him realise that Connie had seen the beast and she was desperately trying to scramble out of the waterhole.

At the same time as Connie made her movement the leopard leapt towards her. Realising that he had only seconds before the great cat could seize the panicking woman Hawk swept up the knife into his hand and jumped towards the springing beast. There was a fierce snarl as Hawk crunched into the beast and sliced through flesh with his sharp blade. Winded both man and cat landed on the muddy bank and turned to face each other but it was the cat with its hellish yellow eyes that sprang first its claws extended and its teeth exposed as it shot towards the crouched man his knife held before him in his hand.

Then almost in slow motion the beast struck Hawk and pushed him into the mud as it tried to rip out his throat with his fangs. Claws left furrows of red as blood poured along them. The pain ratcheted through Hawk's body as he thrust again and again into the bloodied chest of the leopard. In the background he heard Connie screaming for help as he watched the fangs descend to his face and neck.

To Be Continued