Shedding Angela

Story Info
I was long gone.
1.4k words
3.99
88.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Angela my senior year of college. She was a freshman business major while I was in electrical engineering.

We met at a party and kind of clicked. Angela was tall graceful and beautiful. Being young and dumb I fell head over heals.

On our second date we ended up at my apartment. I was on a scholarship and an inheritance from my grandmother allowed me to live off campus. Angela stripped me and I stripped her and Angela fucked me. I mean it when I say she fucked me. She climbed on and she made her ass do magical, impossible things. She literally wrung the cum out of my dick.

Some friends had warned me she was a me first girl, but after that first night you couldn't have driven me away with a stick. I continued on to grad school to stay with her. We graduated on the same day me with a masters in electrical engineering and her with a bachelors in business.

She had moved in with me her sophomore year and a good part of her degree was my work. I wrote a lot of the papers she turned in. But what the hell she was rocking my world almost every night.

We married two weeks after we graduated. She was her parent's only child and they threw us a huge wedding. I had trouble finding enough friends to be groomsmen to match all of her bridesmaids.

We moved to the city where I had interned and had been promised a job. The company I worked for was owned by a man who had become my friend when I interned there. Angela found a job with her first résumé at a small sales company as the assistant office manager..

From the beginning we fought about money and Angela's housekeeping habits. Angela didn't cook, clean house or wash clothes. So whatever got done I did. I know I was an idiot but then there were those nights in bed.

Angela had gotten three promotions since starting work. I was wondering how she was getting promoted so fast she wasn't overly qualified and I know how lazy she is. I wondered but I really didn't want to know.

After her second promotion she decided we should buy a house. The house she picked was way bigger than we needed and in a neighborhood we couldn't afford.

That was our first big fight. In the end we bought it and it strained our budget.

The night it all came apart we were we were to go to a party at her boss' house when she came home and told me I bought a new car today. I went ballistic are you nuts we're having trouble paying the mortgage. She told me she was a big girl and could spend her money any way she liked we argued until it was time to go.

At the party I danced the first dance with her. We sat at a table on the patio there was a small band and a bar. One of the guys she works with came up and asked to dance as we nursed a drink. He didn't ask me nor did she if I was alright with it.

As they danced he pulled her tight against him and his hand wondered down until he was cupping her ass when the song ended the band took a break and he left her standing in the middle 0f the patio.

She walked back to the table, sat and said, did you see what he did to me. I said yes. Aren't you going do to something about it. I said no you are a big girl right? A big girl knows that when someone gets fresh she slaps his face and walks away or just walks away. You don't care do you? No I do care and if he had a problem with getting his face slapped I would then beat him to a pulp.

But you didn't slap him or walk away. She said, you just don't care do you? I said come on lets dance. As we danced I told her if you let him do that he's going to think it's alright. She said you don't care, you just don't care.

We went back to the table and were drinking our drinks when the same jerk asked her to dance again. He went right back to grabbing her ass. He was squeezing both cheeks now and she was climbing all over him.

She saw me looking and gave me an evil smile as I shook my head. He left her in the middle of the dance floor again. When she got back to the table she said what is it going to take to make you care? I do care and I'm getting angry mostly at you if you don't let him know he's gone too far he will keep going farther.

We sat out the next two songs and she had two more drinks. As I was getting her another drink at the bar he took her out on the dance floor again. I sat at the bar as they danced still making handprints on her ass. He seemed to be whispering in her ear and her head flew back and she shook her head no. He whispered some more and they walked into the house and up some stairs to a second floor.

Several people were looking at me expecting me to go charging up the stairs. I nursed my beer and waited forty minutes until the jerk came down the stairs. I met him at the bottom of the stairs. I said great fuck isn't she? He said oh ya with a shit eating grin on his face.

I asked him if he knew that he shouldn't mess with another man's wife. He started to say something when a straight right cross spun his head like it was on a wound tight rubber band and I stepped in and planted my left foot and started a left hook which bounced him off the wall. He slid down and was sitting there with his legs spread. I just couldn't resist and stomped on his crotch twice with all my weight on the point of my heel.

I turned and walked toward the door. I saw Carol a friend of Angela's near the door standing there with her mouth open.

I asked to please tell Angela after she cleans what he left in her out, not to come home tonight as all of the doors will be bolted. In the morning I will pack all of my stuff in my truck and will be gone by noon. Then I will unbolt the doors and she has the keys. I will put a quit claim deed in the divorce papers.

I drove home locked the doors and went to sleep. In the morning I called my boss and asked for a day. I told him why and he told me to take all the time you need. He was twice divorced himself.

I made an appointment with my lawyer in the morning. Packed all my stuff and put it in storage and found a motel room. I met with the lawyer in the afternoon and explained that I wanted to execute a quit claim deed in favor of Angela and have it delivered with the divorce papers at her work.

My cell rang every five minutes until I turned it off. In the morning I had several long texts in which she explained nothing happened and she loved me. She begged me to come home.

I went to work only to be met with three more messages from Angela. My boss came in and asked me how I was doing. I told him I was fine and asked him if he had found an engineer for the project in Greece. He said no. I told him yes you have, me. He said, you know I count on you here. On the other hand if you shepherd that project we'll get it done right the first time.

I bought a Roseta Stone Greek program and began to study during the week before I had to go. On the following Monday I found myself on a 747 still trying to learn Greek. When they say its all Greek to me I was beginning to understand what they meant.