Sheeba's Cat Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girl rolled me onto my back by crawling over my chest. Suddenly, everything was in motion. I could see swishing upright tails, long flowing hair and soft undulating flesh milling and mixing and crossing my field of view. I watched a couple of girls orally attending to Sheeba, and then my view was blocked by other girls who nosed in to inspect my face. A tongue began to clean my balls and was soon joined by another one on my cock. A black girl lay down distractedly across my chest, pinning me in place and trapping my arms at my sides. I tried to jerk my body out from under her weight, but a pair of teeth gave me a cautionary bite on my earlobe and convinced me to just relax.

All the cat girls nudged and pressed and jockeyed for lying positions around Sheeba and me, and slowly the pride settled into place. Soft, smooth, unblemished flesh pressed in all around me. A breast mushed into one of my temples, and a mouth exhaled warm breaths onto my neck. A head lay on my chest, and a hand rested on top of one of my nipples. Two bodies were entwined along one of my legs with one head lying on top of my stomach and the other head resting immediately to side of my groin.

My one arm was pinned under a body, but my other arm was free to explore. I blindly felt around until I came across a smooth mound that must have been a bum cheek. I followed its curve around until my fingers encountered the crevice. In response, the ass cozied up to my touch, and I snuggled my hand lightly between the fleshy pillows.

There was some last minute shuffling, but eventually, the room settled down and went still. The girls were drifting off to sleep. I was pretty drained myself, but with all the stimuli around me, I doubted if I was going to be able to fall asleep. Bodies rose and fell with the girls' breathing, and gentle whiffs of air inhaled and exhaled rhythmically around the room. I turned my attention to the skin on different parts of my body, feeling the soft pressure of female curves pressing in on me from all over. At one point, a tongue licked at and toyed with my penis, but it stopped almost as soon as it started.

By the side of my head, a warm breath whiffed lightly and rhythmically in my ear. In and out. In and out. My eyes batted heavily, and slowly I drifted ... off ... to ...

*** Joining Sheeba ***

"Murrrr-urrrr ..." A low guttural moan roused me from my sleep. All around me, bodies were stirring, and the mattress was undulating to their movement. I looked over to see Sheeba writhing and arching. The pride was milling all over her body. One girl was lying prone between her legs and licking energetically at her lower lips, while another girl was reaching her body over the first girl to flick her tongue on Sheeba's clit. Higher up the body, a girl was sucking on a breast, and two more were leaning in to lick Sheeba's neck and face.

Sheeba was obviously enjoying herself, and I was getting aroused by watching her attendants' servile devotion. I reached down and gave myself a few strokes in appreciation of my ring-side seat.

The other girls were circling about to check out the action or perhaps to find themselves an opening, and soon, my stroking drew their notice. I was not going to miss out on this opportunity. I placed my hand onto the back of one girl's head that was near my waist and drew it down to my rising member. Without hesitation, she began to lick at it, which prompted another girl to nuzzle in beside her and start slurping on my balls.

Another girl appeared at my side, and so I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in to me. As her chest lowered towards my head, I began to lick and suck and tongue her nipples. She meowed in enjoyment, and another girl leaned in and licked on one of my nipples.

I alternated my sucking on one of the girl's breasts and then the other, and I reached down with my hand to push on the head of the girl at my groin until she swallowed my pole. She hesitated with it in her mouth at first, but when I bucked my hips a few times, she soon took over and bobbed dutifully on my growing hard-on. Her friend was now sucking my balls entirely into her mouth and making them twinge with the pull of her oral vacuum.

I moved my hand around between the legs of the girl whose breasts I was devouring and found her wet apex. I played with her wet lips for a few seconds and then inserted a finger inside. She reacted by pressing her breast firmly into my mouth and moaning. Based on this success, I reached my other hand under the girl who was nibbling on my nipple and tickled her stomach to encourage her to rise. When she did, I snaked one of my fingers from that hand into her wet interior, causing her to flop her head distractedly onto my chest. With three appendages in wet receptacles, I tried making simultaneous insertions and extractions.

Beside me, Sheeba was moaning loudly and shivering visibly. Around her, girls were vying for access to lick her body as if they were shouldering each other aside in order to feast on a kill.

I was really aroused now and needed to blow off some steam. I squirmed out from under my attendants and jockeyed around to get up on my knees. I would show this pride who the alpha male was. But as I raised my upper body, something jerked on my neck and threw me violently back onto the mattress. I looked around to see who had done it and suddenly realized that there was something attached to my collar. It was a leash, and it was secured at one end to a loop in the wall and at the other end to my collar.

A girl crawled toward me and started licking my face, while another girl came in from behind and licked at my ear. I felt my collar with my hand and discovered that the way the leash was attached prevented me from unfastening either it or the collar. The licking by the girls continued, and although I was a little panicked about my bondage, I was being quickly distracted by their attention.

I shifted around and found that, if I stayed near the head of the bed, I could get up onto my knees. The girl who had attended to my cock previously crawled forward and returned to her duty. Her head bobbed moistly on my pole as more girls moved in to lick at my body.

I reached up to the loop in the wall and found that it would not screw out and that the leash was threaded securely through it. But I soon lost my ability to focus on that predicament with everything else that was going on. Sheeba was now convulsing in front of me, shuddering through one orgasm and then being brought to another one in rapid succession. Girls' tongues were all over my body, and my hard-on was slipping in and out of its wet confines at an alarming pace. I had to finish off before I could concentrate on escape.

I grabbed frantically at the hips of one of the girls in front of me and pulled her backside around and into position. With little thought of her comfort, I thrust forward and pushed heedlessly into her. Luckily, she was wet, and based on her loud purring moan, she was far from unhappy about the move. She collapsed her arms and presented more of her backside to me as I thrust and thrust and thrust into her hot interior.

The other girls jostled around us excitedly. One girl pressed in against the side of the girl receiving my pummelling and caused her to shift over. I extracted myself and inserted into the new offering. She was wetter and hotter than the first girl. Soon, the other girls followed suit. One after another, a new backside was pushed in front of me, and enthusiastically, I transferred over and probed what was offered.

Thrust and thrust and switch. Thrust and thrust and switch. They each felt different in size and wetness and angle and grip. I lost track of whose was which, and I swivelled eagerly around the buffet, although I had to watch that I didn't lean too far forward or I would strangle myself on my restraint.

*** Obeying Sheeba ***

Sheeba, who had either exhausted herself or lost her attendants, had risen and was circling patiently outside the mob of jostling butts. Instead of making her own way in, she seemed more intent on pushing into the fray a young, 18-year-old girl, who was hesitatingly resisting involvement. With Sheeba's shoving, the girl moved into the group, parting it with her impelled approach.

In seeming deference to Sheeba, the girls moved aside, and soon the young girl's face was at my waist. She looked timid, if not scared. I probably should have been gentler, but I had been worked into a frenzy. I angled my shaft towards her mouth and pulled her head roughly onto it. Her lips were lightly pursed to resist my insertion, but my cock penetrated nonetheless.

I moved her head back and forth on my shaft and felt her wet saliva drool down its length and onto my balls. She began to gag, and so I withdrew, reached over for her hips and swung her body around. She moved to leave, but Sheeba prevented her escape.

As soon as the tip of my penis touched her lower lips, I knew that she was going to be tight. I pushed inside slowly and felt firm, gummy resistance all of the way in. Luckily, her saliva had lubricated my shaft. I pulled out a bit and made another slow push inside. Her vagina gripped onto my hard-on like a masseuse's hand ending a massage session. A feeling in my balls signalled to me that I was on final approach.

I switched into a rapid rocking of my hips. The full, jelly interior of her vagina barely gave way, and my cock was squeezed so firmly that its very core was being jerked. The young girl squirmed nervously and whimpered, but Sheeba and a few other girls nuzzled into her face to comfort and support her. The rest of the girls had their faces down where the action was and were staring intently at my pumping.

Oh gawd ... Oh gawd ... I felt something huge rumbling deep inside of me. I pumped faster and faster. The young girl squirmed and jerked. I ... I ... The girl pulled desperately out of the way. I flailed for her but couldn't find her hips, so I grabbed my abandoned cock. It was pulsing. I ... I gave it a few last strokes. Oh!! Oh!! OHHHHH!!!! I pointed it at the girls' faces and sprayed and sprayed and sprayed ... OHHHH GAWWWDDD!!! Spurts went everywhere – onto cheeks, into eyes, up noses, onto lips, into mouths, ... I pumped and pumped and pumped, and felt a huge quake shiver through my body.

Finally, it was all out. I went limp. Cum was everywhere. I was completely out of energy and sperm this time. I slid back down onto the bed and almost choked myself on my tethered collar. All around me, girls were cleaning each other and milling about. I looked over top of the moving mass of bodies at the door, where I suddenly realized there were two figures standing and looking on.

"See, I told you it would work," Brian commented to his wife.

"Yeah, well, we'll see if he's got the stamina," Karen replied, "He's got to keep that up everyday, or the girls will start back-sliding."

Brian went out the door, and Karen followed in behind, calling out, "Good work, Solomon," before she closed the door.

"Hey, wait!" I yelled out to get them to return, but the sound of a second closing door informed me that they weren't coming back. Dropping my head back to the group on the bed, I became aware that all of their eyes were turned towards me. I didn't like what I saw. As I curled myself defensively into a crouched position at the head of the bed, I whispered to them calmingly, "Easy girls ..." Then Sheeba gave out a meow, and suddenly all of the cat girls started moving in my direction.