Sheela: Visitor of Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is called The Stirring of The Honey Pot, or Pranahananta, and it is a time-honoured method of erotic indoctrination, to help nurture and bring to fruition your Euphoric Frustration, my pet..........I can see it BUIL-DING in you, my pet........and distracting you, into that feeeeee-verish frenzy, does it not?"

"Oh yes, Charusheela." And indeed, Ray's mind was a boiling swirl of carnal chaos.

"Hm, yes.........and how I flex your lingam......as far back as it goes..........like this........flexing it..........keep your shoulders down, my pet........flexing your lingam back like this rubs beeeeaauutifully against my clitoris..........do you feel how slippery wet I am now?............for you? ...........for your lingam?.............This other lingam here........it SHOULD be able to withstand my enticements........I know that this friction I'm creating on the head of his small, under-sized lingam must putting him on the brink of madness, but that still should not excuse him from failing to recognize appropriate sexual protocol for his lover.........a real man should be able to withstand my cajolings like this.........He should be able to assert his......arsenal........of admiration.......of submission, by showing to his lover that he'll wait for her pleasure before he releases his own......." (some more glitchy kisses with her pussy, making Ray sigh, enraptured) ".......And so, my pet, does my yoni make you desperately want to slice off this small lingam if his ejaculation occurs before my liking?"

"Oh no problem........Yes, Charusheela,."

"..........Soon, my pet, soon -- I will squat all the way down onto that hungry, hungry lingam of yours and will swallow it whole and fuck you good, do you understand, my sweet pet?"

"Yes yes Charusheela."

Grant's body was in near convulsions, trying to quell the percolating orgasm brewing to the surface. Greasy with sweat, the Sr. sucked air through clenched teeth, stretching back his cheeks, and then billowing them out on the whistling exhale. Even though he was looking at the pendant and further understanding the Ways of it, Grant became desperately aware of the situation below, the blade's cold steel pressed against his body -- right directly above his magically-stroked cock -- reminding him of the impending calamity. Grant knew this was a losing battle if he wasn't able to hold on much longer. He was completely rendered powerless by Sheela's overwhelmingly enthralling sexuality to stop her from jerking and toying enticingly at his erection, and had to summon every last scrap and fibre and sinew out of himself to ward off the churning itch that she so relentlessly worked away at in him.

"Sounds like he is almost ready to come, my pet.........your duty -- that I have chosen you to do -- is soon at hand, and your lingam is bobbing and throbbing, accordingly..........oh how arousing it is for you to carry out such a nefarious deed for your mistress and goddess, my pet!.........the level of his excitement, my pet, should correspond precisely with your OWN special level of excitement........the excitement, my pet, of doing what I say.........what I demand.........what I expect, from your stiff, STIFF stick, my pet.........so you can stick it.........and give me a really good sticking.........a sticking of your dreams........if you follow my orders, like slicing off an embarrassingly small lingam, simply for my amusement........for my tits" (which she shook, while Grant let out a howling yell) "......yes.......it is almost that time.........that time to prove it......not just to my yoni, my pet, but also to yourself, and to show me that you really genuinely are a real man who will do anything to defend his woman's honour.."

"Noooooo!" Grant shouted.

Sheela stopped playing with Ray's nuts and slapped Grant's instead, very lightly, back and forth, little forehands, little backhands, the tips of her fingers making soft tap, tap, tap sounds against his shrunken plum of a sac, while her other fingertips still maintained their fiendish, tiny little up and down strokes on the lip of the head of his cock -- rapid-fire rubbings that were just barely audible to them, that hand resembling a shadow-puppet dog. Grant went up on the balls of his feet again, the ascent coming to an abrupt halt when he was reminded of the guillotine. Ray, meanwhile, regarded his severing his dad's cock as a peripheral concern while he busied himself with trying to impale Sheela's pussy again, apparently forgetting her ninja butt-slam, but instead being subjected to her teasing evasions of his pokes by moving her pelvis forward -- just as he was thrusting upward -- so that his cock slid up behind, between her buttcheeks, his knob grazing against her lower back tattoo (of the same symbol that was in the knife handle) flanked by ornate, tapering-from-the-middle typographical endpieces.

"Any moment now, my pet........you will have to wield your new-found power.........he has been reaching each level too soon........I don't think small lingam has what it takes to assert the appropriate manhood and chivalry necessary to impress me, even after I displayed a woman's gratitude with my yoni's charitable caresses on this pitifully under-endowed excuse for a man's lingam, would you agree, my pet?"

"Yes, Charusheela," said Ray, allowing Sheela to Stir The Honey Pot again, guiding the tip of his cock with her pussy, in slow circles that were so wide, this time, that his erection was often making contact with his gut, the left sides of his loins, down between his legs, up the right sides of his loins, in a mad, erection-straining circle, and each time she swooped around for another 360 degrees, she'd pin his shaft against his belly and grease the underside of his pole, up and down, and then if the mood struck her, she could resume her flexings, 180 degrees later, or, simply continue stirring the honey pot, establishing a sensual dominance that further besotted Ray to the Indian seductress, making him ache more and more for her pleasure.

"NO! .......Stop!" Grant said, red-faced, veins sticking out at his temples.

"As soon as you see the pearls of his desire getting splashed aaaallll over my tits, you will promise to make sure, my pet, to slice down hard all the way through his lingam until it is entirely removed from his body, you can assure me of this?"

"Yes, Charusheela."

"No, Charusheela!........it's too good.......I'm almost....."

"Make sure to use a steady, sawing back and forth motion as you press down.........don't just press down, o.k., my pet?"

"Noooooooo!"

"Yes, Charusheela."

"Oh dear.........He's reaching the final level MUCH too soon............This will not do."

Sheela's fingertips had an unearthly softness that made Grant's cock -- in spite of its host -- crave their smooth electromagnetism, creating a diabolical friction of searing heat that translated to a searing lust so intense that it began to take precedence over the knifeplay, as Grant then started to realize that the pleasure he was receiving from Sheela's strange-looking hand-job was a pleasure too perfect to just squander away with another ejaculation, and instead basked gratefully in the bounty of stimulation that the head of his cock received in the hands of the manipulative, brown cock-teaser, and before Grant knew it, he was able to relax to the point of staving off orgasm, as though casting ballast from a ship, so he could continue at his pace -- or rather, Sheela's fast jerking pace -- and simply wallow in her wicked beating him off, breathing evenly, slow, and deep. He was happier about achieving this blissful plateau than keeping the knife at bay.

"Ah yes! Small lingam is showing new stamina levels!.......like a good long distance runner!........good......."

Sheela took the knife from Ray and threw it onto the top of her bag on the floor. It landed crossways to the bag's opening. As Ray looked at it he felt Sheela's pussy easing down over his cock, and when he looked back at the business end of the current situation, she indeed was impaling herself slowly and steadily on his erection. The maneater squatted all the way down with ease, and at the end of her eight-inch journey she set up camp with slow, hypnotic, fluid-as-silk gyrations, giving Ray a slight jolt of pre-orgasmic exhilaration that was a warning to him to pace himself, and show Sheela his stamina, as did someone else, whom Ray had regarded as a fly on the window sill.

"So now, small lingam, you are probably in such a state of unreal bliss that you don't know up from down, you should probably show some gratitude, don't you think, for feeling this stimulation?........You will find it addictive, too.........the way I'm rubbing you like this.......the more you let it burn, and SET your LUST on FIRE, the more you should be showing me your undying appreciation, should you not, my pet?"

"Yes, Charusheela," said Grant.

In a slow, easy, comfortable rhythm with Ray, (whose hands were latched onto her big, firm tits) Sheela momentarily set her sights on Grant, and said, "Men have tried many ways to impress me, my pet.......with money, with jewelry, vacations, cars, bank accounts.........you name it -- I have a way of bringing out the benefactors in my lovers..........perhaps it's the way I enslave them with my sex, yes?"

"Yes, Charusheela, you enslave them with your sex."

"The kind of sex, my pet, that will make you fight another man for...........the kind that will make you go completely into debt, even with loan sharks........the kind that will prevent you from sleep each and EVERY SINGLE night until you have spilled your seed a minimum of five times, with me, and only me, in mind.......the kind of sex, Grant, my pet, that will make you obey everything I say -- does that get you close to ejaculation again?"

".........yes, Charusheela -- it does."

"I thought it would..........but don't........orelse I might have to utilize the knife again........I prefer titillating you to get what I want from you........do you understand, my pet?"

"Yes, Charusheela."

"Then it SURELY stands to reason, my pet, that all this beautiful sex and pleasure I am giving you requires very GENEROUS compensation, yes?"

"Yes, Charusheela."

"So.............in what ways will you repay me?"

Grant thought about this, but ended up stymied, so Sheela continued, still fluttering the head of his cock, (while sloooooowly gyrating over Ray), "I have a favour to ask of you, my pet, that requires fetching me some paper and a pen........can you extricate yourself from my fingertips, my pet?.........I won't be letting go -- you will have to try to pull away from my soft, delicate grasp.........just the tits, I mean tips........rubbing just the very, very edge of your head, my pet........that burning friction.......it is difficult to resist.........none of my pets have been able to free themselves of this special teasing of their lingams like this, because it feels too good........but when I let go, like this" (as Grant shot still, as if his lifeline had just been caught off) "ah yes.......you see? This always happens to my pets.........it's like sudden........withdrawals........now get me what I requested."

Grant left the room, as Sheela concentrated on Ray and placed her pendant between her tits again. His hands were still glued to her breasts, his thumbs lovingly circling her domed, sand dollar-sized nipples, her pussy muscles exerting a unique suction technique that would send Kegel in a tizzy, her loins occasionally grinding forwards and backwards a couple times, and then resuming in slow circles, surprising him with the occasional pussy-thrust. Sumptuously going "oooooooohhhhh!", the Indian temptress placed her hands over Ray's hands, making sure he was fondling her firm, big rockets as thoroughly as possible, and then commandeering his hands in circular motions, but very slowly and carefully as though Ray was handling plutonium (or that's how Sheela convincingly conveyed -- through blatant over-cautiousness -- to her thrall, accordingly sensitive to her sensuously histrionic, beguilingly delicate needs). She looked down at his careful handling, her mouth open in excited anticipation of (?) and then looked at him with more cunning in her eyes. Ray remained focused on the pendant, and was pleased that he was becoming aware of his periphery a little more -- the way her tit flesh jiggled under his wide, firm grasp whenever she did that periodic, FIERCE pussy-thrust, proving effective in diverting his attention without it straying too far away from the green, glimmering object that had led him permanently astray in the first place.

Grant returned with pen and notepad, his erection only perpendicular to the ground, much to Sheela's dismay, as she quickly fluttered his cock-knob again until his shwang was pointing upwards enough to please her. Maintaining her speedy little rubbings, or, ` while her other hand gave gentle little slaps -- forehands, then backhands -- on his nutsack again, Sheela nodded in approval at Grant, who could feel her breath on his haywired manhood as she went "oooooooo" and "aaaaaahhhhhh" and "YESSSSS!", her eyes narrowing at him.

"And so, my pet, it is that time to prove to me if you are worthy of any further lavishings of my sex............It will be most important to you -- you want to believe this -- because once I give my pets a taste of my sex, they soon find that they can no longer go without my sex, Grant..........they cannot function, and start to, do........ things.........strange things, Grant.........strange things that I tell them to do when they don't even realize that I'm telling them to do it -- at a later time..........strange things, as soon as they feel the need to fuck me again..........The Euphoric Frustration sets in, my pet.........you will know it.........you will feel it...........it will be inescapable...........and it will overwhelm you........and then, the strange, unexplained behaviour takes over, my pet.........things that I will tell you to do.........a day from now........a week from now -- whenever in the future that strikes my fancy -- you will do, my pet...........the way your lingam will get soooooo stiff, it will prevent you from resisting my subliminal orders, which I want to whisper in your ear soooooooo seductively soft, it will transport you on a velvety cloud of sweet, sweet lust, my pet.........into a lush forest with a small brook running gently through it, and eventually leads to a huge, secluded pond, surrounded by enormous rock walls with huge ferns going out of them............and soon you spot me, under the shade of ferns, knee-deep in water, my body glistening from the tincture of oils extracted by nearby coconuts and aloe plants...........I work the oil, nice and slick, my pet, aaaallllllll over me, so that when I rub the oil all over my tits the fantasy will bring you to near-ejaculation, as well as secure even MORE obedience from you, especially when I look at you, my pet, right in the eye, and whisper -- right directly inside your head and through your body -- the exact same orders..........the same instructions that get your lingam so HELPLESSLY stiff and wanting to stick it in me, Grant, that make you WANT to obey me.........those enticing instructions that will compel you into doing very embarrassing things in public............things you wouldn't dream of doing otherwise, were it not for my erotic mind control over you, Dr. Grant Harris, my puppet.........very, very strange things..............strange things, my pet, that will be quite easily -- as well as quite arousingly, too, I am sure -- evident to select people around the globe.......My Sisters.........so-called intelligence agents........our pets and warriors..........our obsolete victims, banished to hospitals for the insane..........they will aaaaalllllll find out about each and every fool who falls into our clutches, eventually, my pet, through this wickedly delightful network, where the roles of cat and mouse are always interchanging...........when being in the hands of authorities always ends up with the authority IN our hands..........our lingam-squeezing hands, my pet........... So then.............I can spare you the treachery, my pet, of my Evil Whisperings if you comply to my wishes, to whit: write down for me, right now, every single piece of information, like passcodes, passwords, email, bank accounts, business activity, and any other classified information, as well as a CONCISE description of every piece of information that is ACCESSED by these codes and passwords, alright, my pet?"

"Yes, Charusheela."

"You will have five minutes.......I have some serious fucking to do now."

As Grant wrote frantically, Sheela loomed imperiously over Ray, her hands on her knees, a tapping index finger making Ray slightly nervous about something momentous, possibly, to come. The bodacious gamine smiled differently than she normally did -- Ray wasn't quite sure how -- but it was menacing and predatory enough to Ray to show Sheela the look of uneasiness she sometimes saw in her lovers, especially when she was trying to set the stage for a major hoedown in the proceedings. Her slow gyrations coming to an end, she began going up and down on his pole, slowly, sometimes stopping at the top, with only his head in her, or midway, or -- after another arbitrary amount of slow up and downs -- at the base of his cock. Each time she stopped, she looked at him intensely, as though to microscopically gauge his reaction to her stoppages, looking for even the slightest hint of a gasp or a start or a flinch or any other sign that she could startle out of him and make him feel like he was being experimented on -- to put him off his game, as Ray surmised. It also aroused the living shit out of him, and devoutly reciprocated with his own upward thrusts, at odd intervals, eliciting responses from Sheela that he pegged for mock surprise, yet so nut-bustingly encouraging, nonetheless. Her exaggeratedly soft, gentle oh!'s, so ridiculous in their brazen sarcasm, made Ray feel like his cock was doubling in size inside her. The squatting, along with the upper arm work-out she was getting, made her perky knockers glisten with a sheen of sweat that beckoned the fuckslave, below, to get his hands off a harder-than-rock ass too perfect for the bewildered lad to comprehend he was grasping, and latch again onto those mammoth, slightly-curving-upwards, glistening hooters, her puffy, domed nipples providing the perfect hypnotic treadmill for his thumbs to trace, sometimes clockwise, other times counter-clockwise, their smoothness so compellingly nice to touch. He wanted to squeeze her dark cantaloupes hard, but didn't want to do anything that might upset her, and was happy handling them -- coveting them -- the way he was, captivated by the heaving swell of luscious ripeness, the outer curves catching the light when he brought his hands away just to admire them.

"Look at them, my pet.........imagine -- every night, Ray........every single night for the rest of your life........touching them........squeezing them, Ray........like this" (Sheela's supporting hands carefully outlined the massive circumference of her brown tits before giving them a good, lascivious shake, her torso moving laterally, serpentine) "yes, my pet -- let them take over your mind, let them instruct you to carry out my orders that make your lingam soooooo stiff and READY FOR THE STICKING, the extremely dangerous orders that will make you want to ejaculate all that sperm out of your erect penis as a means of expressing your complete enslavement to me..........do you like that?"

"Yes, Charusheela, I love that, more than anything."

"Yes, I know, my pet..........You might suffer from permanent erection.........some of my pets have, Ray...........they want to stick it in me all the time..........poor things..........soooooo in need...........needing my tits, my pet..........needing my yoni, to keep their lingam nice and wet and warm...........but I can be addictive, Ray............that's why it's so arousing to obey me, because you know that obeying me pleases me, and of course the more that a woman is pleased by a man, the more the possibility, my pet, that she may show signs of sexual availability............such a temptation Ray, can be such a powerful force to lure you into blind obedience..........and sex, with me, Ray, my pet, is the ultimate goal, is it not?"