Sheela: Visitor of Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Charusheela -- sex with you is the ultimate goal."

Grant returned to her bedside, one hand furiously jerking at his cock -- slick with precum -- the other holding out three pieces of paper to Sheela.

"Put them in my bag, my pet, and then give me the bag, and then turn around, and KEEP your back to us until I instruct you otherwise, is that perfectly clear, my pet?"

Grant carried out the orders, as well as carefully putting the knife back in the bag. Placing a "sh!" finger to her lips, Sheela brought out a 10mm Glock 20, using the gold lame of her bag to handle it, and put it on the bed, the cold metal of the handle just barely touching his right shoulder. She sensed the slightest hint of trepidation in Ray, and proceeded to fuck him violently, bucking hard in a forward thrusting motion, alternating with downward slams that made his loins tender in no time. Briefly, she did some rapid-fire short strokes before sensing Ray's impending eruption and immediately stopped, altogether, her pussy devouring him half-way, and then resumed when she saw that his breath rate had evened out again.

"There comes a time, my pet, when a pet gets an EXTREMELY RARE opportunity to prove himself a TRUE WARRIOR to me.........NOT ONLY do I esteem my warriors the most, but with YOU, Ray -- as I was saying earlier -- I am starting to fancy you more and more as a possible suitor, to serve me, to please me..........and.........most erotically..........most seductively........to be the father of my daughter.........worthy of being in my bed, my pet..........every night..........pleasing my yoni..........There are some warriors, Ray, whom I have let into my life MORE than other warriors, and then there will be YOU, enjoying much, much more than ANY of the warriors........you will be the elite of the most elites..........but again -- like I was ALSO saying earlier -- you have to EARN such an exalted position.........it is crucial for you to........how do you say -- what's that expression?.........'take it to the next level', my pet.........of course, any hesitation will bring on the Euphoric Madness, so it's not like you really have any choice in the matter.......to do what you must do.........and I think you almost want to ejaculate at the thought of what it is that you are to do for me......."

Sheela looked at the gun and then back at Ray, and then at Grant, whose back was still facing them. Nodding her head in encouragement, she put a finger up to her lips again, and stole more looks between Ray, the gun, and Grant, dancing her eyebrows up and down, and then narrowing her eyes enticingly while going "oooooooo", riding him nice and easy, careful not to fuck him in any imaginative way that might bring on his orgasm.

Fanning out her hair again, slowly, gratuitously, her smile almost wholesome, Sheela said, "Now, Ray," and mechanically, he reached with his left hand across his shoulders to his right side where the gun lay and slowly aimed it towards his father. Sheela clasped her breasts and fondled them vigorously, and then strummed on her nipples, her long nails catching in the light. As she resumed mashing and squeezing her tits, she whorishly stuck her tongue out of her open mouth and wiggled it snake-like at Ray, who, without further ado, dispatched several rounds into Grant's back. The four bullets, from so close a range, entered his back and out through his chest and stomach on the other side, with four corresponding red, splattered shards of drywall, shrapnel, and Grantmeat on the wall in front of him.

As soon as Grant slumped to the floor, Sheela got Ray to put the gun back in her bag and resumed fucking him in earnest, wrapping her arms tight around his neck. Misinterpreting this for affection, Ray suddenly found himself whipped around so that now, he was on top, palms flat (actually convex) on the soft mattress, forearms pressing her 44DDs together. Sheela's hooters gleamed beautifully in their rich, mocha brownness in the light. She placed the pendant between her tits and ran her fingers through Ray's hair, her nails grazing his scalp, making him see synesthetic flashes of colour in his periphery that sent an earth-shatteringly erogenous shudder from the base of his brain, down his spine, and finally spreading out through his loins, settling into his cooze-drenched bomber like rebar, in turn making Sheela's eyes widen momentarily, courtesy her thrall's supercharged cock. The wicked smile in the corner of her slightly open lips acknowledged another successful placement of stroking through a lover's hair.

"Mmmmm my warrior! Congratulations! You have proven yourself comPLETEly worthy of me, Ray..........I can no longer call you a pet!........you may have your name back again.........but this lingam will be mine to the end of your dying days, do you understand, Ray?"

"Yes, Charusheela."

"Good..........it will be treated like no other, Ray..........that is why it will be mine..........it will be inside me, Ray, sooooo much, every night.........every SINGLE night, Ray, it might as WELL be mine...........and I will be having sex with you for long periods of time, each and every night.........I will condition you to have a sexual appetite as insatiable as mine........constantly entwined..........like serpents, Ray."

As she said this, she slowly stretched out her legs, and then brought them around Ray's back, explaining that she wanted to try a new coital move called Nehduharenkesh, which was a basic legs-around-lover's-torso position, with some variations. Meeting each of his downwards thrusts with upward jabs of her own, the Indian temptress tightened her pussy muscles to bring Ray closer to orgasm. Her heels slowly trailed up and down his back as though she were trying to size him up or get a feel of him, her cunt's upward smacks beginning to overpower the slamdowns of the young thoroughbred above her, almost twice her weight, his face grimacing from the sharp blows of her pelvic bone. The dark, dainty, diminutive, nymph's pleasure increased the more her 'battering ram' made him wince with pain as it slammed up at his reddening loins, allowing her to devour as much of the 7 ¾ erection that she possibly could, striving desperately to get stuffed by a good, large cock that she craved every waking moment of her life. Not that there hadn't been her share of big bombers in her steamy, trailblazing past, but it had been several weeks since she had felt someone as big as Ray, and she bashed greedily against him to wring every millimeter of cockmeat out of him that she could.

"Oh that's too good."

"I know, Ray, I know...........I feel myself starting to churn that little ticklish feeling inside me........deep inside me, Ray........and it's the same ticklish feeling that I want to stir up in you right now........to let your desire stew and bubble and boil to the surface.......and I think you want it to, yes?"

"Oh yes Charusheela."

"It may be that special, special time, Ray..........soon..........our mutual desire shall truly unleash itself...........together........at the same time........" (her voice and breathing deepened, amid moans, sighs and gasps) ".........y-yes........sooooooooon.........oh......."

Tracing more figure eights and zig-zagging patterns on his back, her heels then dug into certain spots, creating new erogenous areas, eliciting groans and ah!'s of pleasure from Ray, her roving feet divining for that right spot to further set asunder his nervous system, and then, before Ray knew what hit him, Sheela brought down her heels onto Ray's back with such force that she broke his weakest vertebrae -- her left heel smashing the thoracic T-11 and her right taking out his lumbar L-3 -- followed by a python-like leg-squeeze, her muscular thighs constricting the sides of his abdomen, effectively taking the wind out of him, and then concluding with a neck-breaking head-lock.

Flung onto the bed, the last image Ray saw was her lower backside as she got up from the bed -- and that tattoo, which was similar to the omega symbol, except the tails were rounded, and rose a little more upwards, each tail capped off with their own almond-shaped eye. Sheela grabbed her bag, and before she put it back in her backpack, she pulled out a light pink satin bathrobe -- just barely covering her hard, bubble ass -- hoping this would make a good impression on the drunken mother of the house. She put on a wire necklace she used for garroting, but when she entered the sewing room and saw Debbie slouched over in her chair, snoring, she decided instead to quietly let her be, and grabbed her backpack and left the house without making contact with anything.

After a couple blocks she reached a busier street and eventually hailed a cab. Her pussy moistened uncontrollably over the thought of the arousing -- and insanely lucrative -- multiple boy-toying at Exxon that coming Saturday night..........

- THE END -