Sheela: Visitor of Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O.k. Grant -- I can tell that you really want to stick it in, inside of me, and make my pussy wet with thoughts of LETTING you stick it in me, my pet......I promise you, pet, that I will let you stick it in me, and give me a really good fucking, but first you must promise to indulge me in the MOST IMPORTANT part of my concentration exercise, Grant, and it involves TRUE concentration, my pet, a concentration where you seriously have to shut out EVERYTHING that is going on around you, Grant, and just focus only, SOLEY, on my pendant, and how it bounces off my top with such......ease......and, more importantly, how mesmerizing it is......when you look at really hard, Grant, the harder it is to look away from it, because it is so compelling to look at, especially in front of my nice big tits like this. Surely you cannot deny this, no?"

"Sure......yeah......sounds good."

"And now Grant, I want to you promise me -- so that later on I will let you slide that horny cock of yours nice and deeply in and out of my wet, juicy, juicy pussy, my pet -- that you will respond to everything I tell you as agreeably and compliantly as you possibly can, orelse my concentration exercise will NOT work, because I will be requiring you to explore areas that involve light meditation, to a far away place, Grant, where my soft-spoken words are all that matter to you.......nothing else matters, nothing at all........just my voice and my pendant, which has now -- you have to admit, Grant -- so effectively bashed and smashed down those walls......walls that used to be mighty, and indestructible, but now, after a little bit of tit-shaking and the way I can so easily manipulate your manhood like this, those mighty walls have crumbled, Grant, completely destroyed, letting all that lust INVADE you Grant, no?"

"Fuck yes, Sheela, bring it SO the fuck on."

"Now, now, Grant, easy, my pet, or you will get too excited and spill your seed, which -- you must understand -- will completely ruin the concentration exercise, because your arousal is necessary to supply the amount of kundulini required to achieve fullest harmony with my concentration exercise, to reach the level that all of my pets have reached, to attain the most fully-realised of chakras, and to remain there, Grant, LOCKED IN.......And so will you please, please, promise me, Grant -- my nicely stiff-cocked, lucky new pet -- to vocally express your acknowledgement -- IN THE AFFIRMATIVE -- to EACH and EVERY single sexy mandate that I teasingly bathe you in, do you understand, Grant?"

Filtering the word "mandate" with "sexy", the incredibly fatigued biology professor managed to mumble "yes", a thin trail of drool betraying his complete sexual enthrallment to her, and allowed Sheela to shepherd him into a position -- his pants now quickly pulled off -- so that he was sitting sideways on the couch, with a bunch of cushions between the armrest and his back to make him sit, with just the right leg angle, so that when she sat on him, her lower back was resting against his thighs, while her own thighs were spread wide enough to allow her legs to come around Grant until her feet were stirruped against the same armrest. With the balls of her feet pressing into the arm-rest, Sheela was able to leg-press her body further upwards, against his thighs, allowing not only a better view of the puffiest lululemon cameltoe Dr. Grant Harris would ever see, but more importantly, to create more room to go to work on his package, which she wickedly proceeded to do with her seductive pulling-the-rope gesture -- one hand sensuously rubbing up his shaft, immediately trailed by the other hand, doing the exact same thing, and so on. As each arm reached forward to begin an upstroke, her arm pushed a tit inwards, and then back out again, at the apex of her upstroke, creating an upheaval of rollicking hooter-flesh that swayed back and forth as though propelled by the swells of a sea storm, with that riveting green pendant "floating" in the middle, moving with whichever breast got pushed inwards, her gleaming, heaving rolls of titmeat making Grant's eyes fixate on the pendant, just under all that endless, swaying cleavage of hers.

"I want to begin, Grant, my sweet pet, making sure that you observe -- and CONCENTRATE -- on the way my pendant can catch the light as it changes angles, back and forth, back and forth, each time my tits move one way, and then the other, making the pendant catch the light in different ways, each time, giving off a gleam that is sometimes brighter than at other times, depending completely, Grant, on the angle that these luscious tits of mine will put the pendant at.....You DO understand what I mean, no?"

"............uh, YEAH, sorry."

"That's o.k., my pet, I can understand if you feel a little......distracted.......by my pendant.......stealing that horny, horny heart of yours.......locking it up, for keeps.......lock and key, my pet.......and meanwhile you agonize, Grant, you absolutely MUST KNOW, how I managed to pull such a sly, fiendish trick on you, luring your heart away from you, much in the same way I will soon be drawing all the sperm out of you.......that is -- with ease, my pet......with your desire......your desire, Grant, that I have set free with my battering ram........So now, my slick-pricked pet -- keep that precum COMING! -- I want to give you some background about this pendant so you can better appreciate......its power ......its ability to captivate, to make you WANT to look at it more, right, my pet?"

"Yes."

"Mmmmmm that was nice how you said that, Grant, and you have been duly rewarded with the knowledge that my cunt is beginning to drip its pussyjuice into my pants right now, but anyway, I must get back to my pendant........The place where my ancestors originate from -- in the region that borders Pakistan and Iran -- was a region renowned for many centuries as a hotbed for the fiercest warriors to be found anywhere. Ever since we fought off the last of the Mongol hoards, we developed a reputation as a people NOT to be messed with. And yet we never invaded anyone, either, and because of this, we developed respect among neighbouring regions, but above all, Grant, was the prevalent beauty of our women. Eminent suitors from afar sought us out, sometimes rebuffed, sometimes successful, ALWAYS surprised at our.....independent...nature, let's say.....at the way we women can......exert a certain.....influence.....in ways, my pet, that will become more evident as we spend a little more time together, like this, settled in, all nice and comfortable and sexually receptive, while I'm doing something called "Pulling on the Rope of Your Soul" right now, my pet......Do you like it?"

"Y-yes, I do."

"Yes, my sweet pet, and you will come to love it. Maybe you will come to appreciate all that lotion that I like to use on my hands, to make them soft and smooth to the touch, my pet......your manhood likes it, and is responding, as nicely, to my caresses, as YOU are, Grant, to my edicts and desires.........So then.....in the region where I come from, each generation had a high percentage of women who passed down their special talents to their female offspring, making sure that our powers of...cultivation.....influence....and captivation, Grant, my pet, will be passed on, in strict accordance to the Various Ways and Means by which Our Indomitable Sisterhood carry out our objectives, using our incomparable beauty and feminine wiles as a means of social infrastructure to solidify our dominance in ALL socio-political aspects of our region, AND abroad, as we see fit, where necessary.......Is this interesting to you so far, my pet?"

"Oh yes. Yes."

"Yes, that's it, my pet. Your concentration has been marvelous so far......I'm making it VERY HARD for you, Grant, to take your eyes off my pendant, isn't that so, my pet?"

"......so......so easy......to look at....."

"My pendant is something you JUST CANNOT look away from, my pet, would you agree?"

".........y-yes......I agree......."

"And just remember, my helplessly erect pet, that the more you look at my pendant, the more you will want to look at all the different ways it makes you a little........drowsy, no?"

".....yes...."

".....so drowsy....but still so horny.....still badly needing to make love to me, pet, but the sleepiness is getting you soooooo.....tired, Grant, and sleepy, and wanting to just.....maybe take a nap for a while, and who knows -- maybe you might dream of me tempting and teasing you, sensually, to such distraction and desperation that you eventually find yourself verrrrry receptive to my needs, and especially DESIRES, my pet, yes?"

".....yes....."

"I must ask at this point, my pet -- are you feeling the rope of your soul being pulled out of you -- the way my soft, repeated pullings and yankings are making your cock soooo addicted to me now?"

"Oh yes Sheela, yes, fuck...."

"Yes, I know, I know, Grant, but don't come just yet, my pet......I'm feeling the rumblings of something, so take some DEEPER breaths, my pet.....deeper....slower ones, Grant.....my hands are barely making contact now, but there is still more rope to pull, more of your soul to pull out of you through this enslaved penis of yours, my pet, until I'm 100% satisfied that ALL, Grant, all.....every last bit.....every little.....snippet, Grant.....of your soul.....is sucked in by my pendant.......you find it so nicely, hypnotic, and cock stiffening -- as well as cock-TEASING, Grant, my pet -- and making you want to.......curry favour with me, would you agree, my pet?"

"Yes.....yes....."

"Oh that's so nice, my pet......I can see your compliance has reached almost the same level as your lust, but not yet, there is still so much more soul to pull out of you......I can tell.....I knew these things, my pet.....and then.....once I am absolutely certain that my pulling on the rope of your soul has been achieved, then you can only imagine, my pet, the reward you will receive as I pull on the rope of your SEED, Grant, from that eager, hungry cock of yours that wants to fuck me so desperately........I can assure you, my pet -- the extremely muscular walls of my vagina will close in on you until you are drained of EVERY LAST DROP of semen from those swollen, blue, blue, blue balls of yours, my sweetness, but for now, we are almost at the completion of my concentration exercise, and I would like to backtrack onto the more.....meditative.... aspects of the concentration exercise.....o.k., my pet? Promise?"

"......yes.....I promise."

"Thank-you, my pet. You're co-operating wonderfully, and there is always a place near and dear to my heart for someone who is receptive to the ways I want to guide them......and to concentrate on relaxing......relaxing, Grant, my pet, while you look at my pendant.....shifting back and forth .....to make you breathe a bit more slowly......yes......more slowly, my pet......getting there......no, my pet -- not my cleavage -- there will be more time for that later, IF you let this part of the exercise take its course. .....and......yyyyyyyes my sweet, newest one......I like how you're breathing now......you look so much more handsome when you breathe slowly.....and get drowsy....and so drowsy......and drowsier while looking into my pendant.....like you feel yourself slipping.....and falling....wanting to get inside my little pendant......and it is soooo relaxing......you like it here, and, you want to stay here.....trying to get inside it......inside my pendant, Grant.....it makes yours eye get droopy......it makes you want to go to sleep soon......the green of the pendant has its shimmering greenness.....it is in possession of it.....the greenness......wanting to take you in.....to get you lost in it and sleepy......your shoulders are heavy.....your arms are heavy.....your legs are heavy.....do you feel that heaviness, Grant?"

"......yes...."

Still stroking Grant's cock, Sheela continued, "It's so easy to just drift off on my nice, light voice....you're getting closer and closer inside the rich green world of my pendant, Grant, gently cradling you to sleep as it shifts back and forth......cradling you.....enjoying the sound of my voice, my pet, and wanting to hear more of it.....and as you hear more, you will want to hear even more of my voice....you will not get enough of it, my pet.....and will come to rely on it for relaxation purposes......to just.....drift off.....go somewhere dreamy, like under a willow tree on a sunny afternoon.....there's a gentle breeze that feels so soft and nice that it makes you want to drift off......and sleep.....and get soooooo drowsy, doesn't it, my pet?"

".................yes...."

"mmmmm yes I like your receptiveness......and openness......it pleases me, Grant, and I can assure you I will return your attentions in ways you never imagined......and your sleepiness is the key to achieving those desires.....desires you feel when you get drowsy.....you can't stop staring at my deep green pendant, can you.....falling deeper......and falling......you like falling, my pet, deeply, with those heavy eyelids......getting so heavy know....it's getting actually harder.....to stay awake.....even if you want to, you can't, really.....stay awake, or go to sleep.....trusting my voice, and everything I have to say, my pet, is making you sleepier....and sleepier.....and so, my pet -- I can make you go deeper......but you must trust me and obey me, so you can achieve the deepness of sleep that you want so much, ok, Grant?"

".......yes, sure....."

"........goooooood......that's nice......that's SO nice how you say that, my pet......you want to listen to what I say......you want to understand every little thing I say......it makes you feel good.....it makes you feel so aroused, my pet, to understand every little thing I say....because everything I say is important......you want to hang on to my words, because the sound of my voice sexually enslaves you to me.....you trust and love me, Grant......Is that true, Grant? Do you trust me and love me?"

"....yes, I do....

Suddenly Sheela thrust her open-clawed hand at Grant's face, her nails stopping just short of his half-closed eyes. No blinking -- he's under.

"And so, my sweet little 'concentrater'......if you like the sound of my voice -- it arouses you, doesn't it -- then you should also come to rely on what I have to say......to have complete trust in me, Grant.....to trust and obey me......especially to obey everything I say.....because everything I say is the most important information you will hear......and because you trust me, it's o.k. to do what I ask......everything depends, Grant, on what I say to you.....your life will depend on what I will tell you......and it will become impossible, my pet, to resist what I ask of you, even if you feel that what I am asking of you does not sound right to you......you will STILL do it, because you love me, Grant, and trust me, more than anyone you know.......Tell me this is true, my pet."

"......yes, it is."

"It will arouse you, so much, my pet, whenever you hear my voice......your penis will swell......it will get so big, my pet......nice and big for my instructions.......your cock will stick up......it will stick out......it will stick and stick, Grant, whether you want it to stick, or not......your cock, Grant, will stick up for me, and ONLY for me, whenever I tell you a special phrase that will make this penis that I'm toying with right now stand sooooo erect, so immediately, you will be powerless, my pet, from preventing it from sticking up AND OUT for Charusheela..... nice and tall for me......A penis, my pet, you can no longer control, because it is mine now......your desire for me allows me to use it......to use your penis, my pet......for favours.......favours that I will ask of you......It will be especially seductive and irresistible when I make demands of you, Grant, that you will find highly unethical, but you will be so aroused by my mischievous side that I will have you much too enticed and under my erotic spell to refuse whatever I so sweetly, so softly, ask of you.....Does all of this, my pet, excite you and make you want to stick it in?"

".......yes, yes......."

"So -- I will soon tell you a special, special phrase, Grant, that whenever you hear it from my lips while you are in a waking state, you will immediately change into a compliant zombie.....erect, and eager, and horny, to do whatever I ask.....to make you hungry for me to tell you to do whatever I say, because your love for me and your trust in me is too strong to be broken......the more you try to resist my influence, Grant, the stiffer, and harder, and bigger, and delicious, your cock will be for me to suck on, the more you will have "pendant dreams", my newest pet, as you as say the name Charusheela out loud, in the middle of the night, with beautiful images in your mind of the deep, deep green pendant, swaying back and forth......between my tits......always making you stiff and obedient, eager to please me and obey my sometimes quite dangerous directions......directions with the biggest, hardest erections......the nastier, the more evil, my demands and expectations, my pet, the stronger the urge you will fight to spill your seed......the uncontrollable lust you feel for me, Grant, will not let you sleep until you carry out the most life-threatening favours that I so cock-teasingly ask of you, alright, my pet?

"......yes.....ok."

"Oh yes, my sweet, sweet new puppet of mindless, subservient horniness.......So, before I am about to tell you my special phrase that you will hold so near and dear to you -- don't worry! I'll eventually tell you, my pet! -- I want you to remember that this trigger phrase will not be reversible......it will be permanently embedded into your memory, and you will respond to the trigger immediately with your 100% devotion to me.....with your penis, Grant, standing at full mast.......it will be as natural for you as drinking water when you are thirsty, getting aroused when seeing a beautiful woman, or falling asleep when you are drowsy......you will always respond to my special trigger phrase no matter what the situation is, who you are with, what you are doing, or how you are feeling at the time that I will put you under again......you will react with enslaved piety for me as soon as the trigger issues from lips that you want soooo much, my pet, around your cock, and, accordingly, your manhood will throb and thrust heavenward, with the desire to feel the walls of my magic pussy closing nice and tight and snug around it.....is everything perfectly clear so far, my pet?"

".......yes......"

"And so, with your devotion guaranteed for me upon disclosure of the trigger, I will finally tell you now, my pet, exactly what this trigger is.......it is: "Stick It In And Obey"......ok, my pet -- as I complete the Pulling On The Rope Of Your Soul, I will require that you repeat back to me right now precisely what the lovely trigger is."

"........stick it in and obey...."

"That was beautiful, my pet......your participation in my concentration exercise was absolutely wonderful, and you will be duly rewarded with sexual pleasure that you will kill for.....And so, you will not be consciously aware that I have taken control of your mind, but you WILL be obsessed, night and day, Grant, about me being the centre of your life......and how you would do almost anything to make me happy.....including ignoring everything else, and everyone else.....this includes your family, anyone close to you, or who knows you......and believe me, Grant -- the sexual stimulation and satisfaction you will receive from carrying out these nastier demands of mine will arouse you to completing your given task with an abandon and determination that will further bind your will to mine......does that make you want to tell me the trigger again, my pet?"

1...34567...12