Sheela: Visitor of Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"......stick it in and obey...."

"Very GOOD!......It seems as though I'm starting to do your thinking for you, yes?"

".......yyyyyes....."

"And so my sweet, there is still more of the concentration exercise to complete, but we can take a quick break -- now that I've installed the trigger in you -- and resume this in the privacy of my bedroom, for there is more concentrating to be done there, and you will need to get me a bulb for my bedroom so you can stick it in and?........"

".....obey...."

"Imagine! Soon you will be bringing a bulb to my room, and then stick it in, my pet, and then wait for further orders from me!......does that make want you to masturbate uncontrollably?"

"Yes."

"O.k., good. No -- not right now -- later, whenever you think of me......whenever I'm not near ...................So, NOW you are IMMEDIATELY aware of your surroundings........." And before Grant could really react to the sight of his pants down, she continued, "Stick it in and obey, my pet...........yes........that's it...............Put your clothing on now -- quickly -- and make sure to think nothing at all of your stiff cock, sticky with lots of precum............and then, get me a bulb and meet me in my bedroom...........NOW."

The biology professor nonchalantly put his pants on. Sheela stood in front of him, and as he rose from the couch and pulled his pants up, he was face to face with her. He stopped in his tracks -- her beauty was a slap of reality that immediately rendered Grant into an obsequious, enraptured thrall. She smiled back at him, expectantly, and the resulting embrace and kiss felt as natural to Grant as kissing his now-forgotten wife every morning before he'd leave for work. Through open, sucking mouths, Sheela's tongue beckoned Grant's, and ran her nails all through his hair, and grazing erogenously along his scalp. After an eternity of this, she kept her arms around his neck, and as they looked blissfully at each other, Sheela started swaying slightly back and forth, almost imperceptibly, but Grant -- attuned to her vibrations like a tuning fork -- picked up on this. The momentum caused by his larger bulk increased the sway, and then Sheela broke things off. Dutifully Grant went off to get a bulb.

Turning into the hallway, Grant called back, "I'll grab one from the basement."

This was heard by Ray, who had dozed off in Sheela's room. Ten minutes earlier, he came out of the bathroom. Saturnine and horny, he heard Sheela's and Grant's voices coming out of the den at the end of the hall, and realized with some dismay -- giving in to intense bitterness -- that Sheela was wasting her time talking to that old coot when she could be hanging out with someone much more interesting......and capable. Hanging out with Sheela while his dad was around was out of the question, and consoled himself with the notion that he'll get many opportunities in the future to get better acquainted with her., alone, and opted instead to head to his room, but as he walked by Sheela's room, he thought he saw some panties just barely in sight on the darkening floor, and backed up to see, indeed, Sheela's thong.

Ray tried the light, but it still didn't get replaced, and he was on the verge to go look for a bulb when the thong caught his eye again. Hesitating over duty vs. curiosity, the latter won out as all the blood drained from his brain, down to his cock and balls. He took another look down the end of the hall -- where Sheela was working her evil on Grant -- and entered her room. In the darkness it was difficult for him to tell what colour Sheela's thong was, but the aroma.......that was much easier: a slight variation on the killer fumes he painstakingly preserved on his right hand and cock, and alternated sniffs between her thong and his hand. The earthy, animal musk overtones from her thong was preferable, however, for the now fully erect eighteen-year old, deciding that the lotion-y bouquet on his hand was too perfume-y, lacking the musty immediacy that carried much stronger hints of possible delights to come.

His heart beating like a rabbit's, his mind a whirring tailspin of anxious desire, Ray completely lost sense of the situation he was putting himself in, as he put his jeans down and leaned back against the wall next to her bed. Lining up the front patch of her thong with his cock so that -- had she been wearing it -- he would be gently poking straight into her, Ray squeezed the fabric over his knob with thumb and forefinger, his mind a big movie screen of Sheela's pussy encircling tightly around his cock as he slid further into her, his thumb and forefinger running down the length of his thong-covered shaft.

As Ray stroked himself like this, he could hear their voices, just barely, filtering down from the den. At first he thought it was odd that Sheela was doing almost all the talking -- whatever it was she was saying -- while Grant would periodically say something brief. The evenness of her delivery was oddly compelling, then quite pleasant, easy to listen to. He found it especially easy to stroke to the rhythm of what she was saying, and soon, his knees weakened, his back slowly sliding down the wall, his bare rump eventually plunking itself down onto the carpet, his universe focused solely on masturbating with her sweet, pungent thong, wrapping her crotch area over his nuts like it was a mini-hairnet, or shoe-shining his knob with it, making him buck violently in pre-orgasmic bliss and hunger, his cock-head seething from the friction of Sheela's thong, burning its way along, back and forth, making his knob tingle with a pain that he harnessed into the steeliest resolve he could possibly make to himself: the desire to fuck Sheela.

It was from this post-come stupour that Ray was shaken, his dad's loud, sudden comment -- about getting a bulb downstairs -- making Ray bolt upright with that queasy, not-quite-awake feeling. He gambled on having enough time to dash across her room, into her closet, before Grant walked down the hall, past Sheela's open door, and a moment later Ray was already behind the bead curtain -- put up by Sheela -- that covered the closet entrance. Craning his neck, Ray saw his dad walk by, looking straight ahead, down the hall. By the time Ray realized that his dad might have had an erection, Sheela's voice sounded like she wasn't too far behind Grant, prompting Ray to stay where he was.

Trapped. Still woozy from the sudden wake-up hangover, Ray felt a wave of dread wash over him and hoped Sheela would follow Grant downstairs instead of heading into her room, but no such luck, and when she came into her room, she was on her cell.

"My puppet Glen, who wants his prick inside me............yes...that's it....it's me, luv............yes, I know, my pet, your ejaculations of money have indeed been beautiful, but they are not large enough, they do not spurt and splash uncontrollably all over my tits enough, my pet...and make sure, on Saturday night, that you, and all my other puppets at Exxon, will be storing all their energy, all their resources, all of their EVERYTHING, my pet, storing it up with the bluest testicles that ever besieged such a board of directors as prestigious, and gullible, as you puppets.................Good, that pleases me, my puppet Glen, and accordingly, my nipples will stick out that extra bit, just for you, this Saturday night, only two nights away, so soon it will make you come if you think too much about it.....actually, maybe you SHOULD be thinking about it, how it makes you hang on the very edge of wanting to come, but not until I ALLOW you to ejaculate it all, and as you hang on the verge of that badly-needed come, my pet, I would like to double my fee for this one.........Yes, I'm here right now.........yes yes it looks like I'm alm-"

Grant was suddenly at the door, surprising both Sheela and Ray.

"My pet -- have you......been there long?" Sheel asked, and then suddenly caught a whiff of someone. She knew it wasn't Grant -- he hadn't arrived there yet. She managed to hang up and stash the cell in the backside of her snappy-tight waistband, in the near-dark, without Grant taking notice, who instead fixated on the voluptuous Indian vixen, who in turn created the mesmerizing diversion of her incredibly large tits jutting further out towards him, to tease him further, as she reached behind, with Ray -- through rows of beads of different shapes and colours -- noticing how the cell slipped from her fist into her lululemons so fluidly, her long nails somehow managing to find some gleam of reflected light in the darker part of her room, deeper in, near the closet. Ray got hard again, imagining her cellphone as a black cock being guided down to her ass by her hand. Sheela's other hand, meanwhile, Ray found equally as sexy -- the nail of her index finger poking through the fabric to make room for the cell, the other fingers splayed out, wide.

Amorously, Grant said, "Just getting the bulb.....to stick it in."

"And?"

"..........obey."

"Mmmmm yes, my pet, I can tell by your swollen desire that this is so true."

And indeed Ray was definitely seeing a honker of a hard-on snaking up diagonally, ridiculously, under his dad's jeans. The "obey" remark was sending Ray even more around the bend, realizing, as each second passed, that Grant meant it. Horny -- yes, but the obedience.....the Glen puppet......ejaculations of money.......puppets at Exxon......doubling her fee "for this one"?.......Whatever this was adding up to, Ray didn't like it, especially with his dad's weird behaviour. He had to decide, right then and there, whether to storm this situation and attempt to immediately find out what the fuck is going on.......or perhaps find out what might REALLY happen if he makes himself hidden -- granted Sheela hadn't sniffed him out -- and then figure out a plan of attack after he's gotten a better idea of what's going on.

Leading Grant to stand on the bed with her, Sheela held him at the waist as he teeteringly reached up to put in a new bulb. When he finished and brought his arms down, his heels plunked down on the spongy mattress, the bounce yanking him from Sheela's massaging grip, and fell back, off the bed, his kiester on the carpet. Laughing, with those long-nailed fingers up at her mouth, the lusciously perfect Indian lightly bounced up and down on the bed, in the exact same way that drew Grant and Ray to her bedside with blind lust an hour previously, the balls of her feet never actually leaving the bed, her feet arched beautifully, and her tits -- those glorious, over-sized, firm honedydews -- gently bouncing up and down, but also with a power that Ray was almost certain he could feel each time her heels landed back down, as her breasts plunked down at the same time, as though emphasizing the force of each landing, reverberating itself thought the bed, down its legs, and across the floor to Ray's feet, behind the bead curtain.

It was this same, delicious dance that was playing through Ray's head as he orgasmed, way too loudly, in the shower. In spite of his wariness of his dad's near-automated behaviour, Ray's erection throbbed and pressed so hard against his pants -- sticky with his prematurely-unleashed admiration -- that he was ready again for a third offering. He couldn't stop thinking about how hard he came, his soapy manhood rocketing its load upwards, shooting the string up in his eye, trying unsuccessfully to stifle his grunt/moan, yet ultimately glad that Sheela made him shoot further than he ever had before. At first he thought it eclipsed his second beating off, in her bedroom, but realized how incredibly fantastic it was to think that Sheela's junk was pressed all hot and moist against the same strip of stretchy black nylon that Ray was see-sawing over his dick, making his knob tingle and burn -- inflaming his balls at the very thought.

Ray's dread about seeing his dad actually cheating was second only to his dread when seeing, after the lights went on, Sheela getting Grant to lie on his back, on the carpet, only a couple feet in front of the closet, instead of the more likely bed. He figured it was inevitable that they would eventually get it on, but actually seeing it was something he wasn't sure how he would handle. If in fact Sheela could smell Ray, then it would make sense that she would set things up right on front of him to carry out whatever it was she had in store, but the horny, nervous eighteen-year-old was getting more and more confused at what he should be doing. The phrase "Knowledge is Power" suddenly came to mind -- Ray remembered overhearing it in class that afternoon -- and figured he might as well stay put and see what stuff Sheela can throw at him

Lying down straight, Grant's head pointed towards the closet. Sheela nimbly squatted over his loins. One moment she was standing over him -- her feet on either side -- and then, swiftly descending on him, her butt coming to a bouncing stop just over his bulging groin. Ray couldn't see anything overtly strange about his dad, other than lying down on the carpet, with an unchanging, relaxed smile on his face, directed at the all-too-easy-to-look-at Indian hottie. Ray didn't want his hands to go anywhere NEAR his crotch, in order to observe the proceedings as objectively as possible, in order to prevent her obvious display of seduction to have any arousing effect on him, in order to prevent such arousal -- were it to gradually seep in -- from influencing his judgement, especially considering his own father's welfare could possibly be at stake. Such resolve, however, was immediately put to the test with Sheela's commando crouch -- the way her big, firm tits shook when she squatted down on Grant, making Ray's cock twitch something fierce, the electricity buzzing in his testicles.

"O.k. -- just lie back and relax for a while......feel free to look at my stretching technique for a while.....it's just to get limber -- nothing special.....here...." Sheela put her hands behind her, palms down on the carpet. The resulting crab position allowed her to spread her thighs at an angle so suddenly and startlingly wide that the loins of both men were ablaze, especially the younger one -- he couldn't help it -- how sexy she looked, and just, suddenly.......spreadin'em......BANG -- just like that. It was like a whole new world opened up for Ray, inviting him in with an agility that made his cock start to stick up. The large wet spot in the crotch of Sheela's lululemons made Ray errantly do some ball-ups -- making his nuts go up and down, when he wants to get 'extra' turned on -- before realizing what he was doing, and stopped, flustered.

It was then that Ray noticed Sheela's necklace, with the green pendant dangling between the giant, gleaming moons of her cleavage, just sitting there. The light reflected off the pendant in ways that Ray found very eye-catching, especially how the brightness of the reflections never seemed the same, no matter which way it moved between those imposing knockers of hers. That, combined with the even, flowing rhythm of her back and forth stretching -- thrusting her pelvis forward, her thighs spreading out from her squat position, then pulling back, as her thighs went slightly knock-kneed -- were extremely difficult for them to avoid from absolutely fixating on, as the power and steadiness of her repeatedly stretched-open thighs exerted a power on the two that was akin to a sucking-in feeling, of being drawn in, of a steadily-reigned focus seizing control on the Harris men. Ray had to concede the dexterity of her swiveling feet: when her thighs were thrust forward and wide, she was on her outer heels, her lower calves against Grant's hips; when she pulled back and went knock-kneed, it seemed, for an instant, that she was up on her big toes, the smaller toes gracefully fanned out, the top of her feet against his hips now.

A distinct voice in the back of Ray's head said that there's something too good about looking into that pendant and its mesmerizing multitudes of reflections -- sometimes sharp and piercing, or sometimes soft, in a sort of teasing glow -- that nestled comfortably in her shimmering crevice of smooth, brown, tit flesh. Fighting thoughts about how easy it would be to just lift down that red halter top and free those big, luscious gazongas, Ray tried to retain a grasp on all the stranger things that were happening, try to make sense of it, and try to do the right thing before........before?......

"This exercise, my pet, is called the Call of the Preying Mantis, and is irresistible to those who view it, especially if they KEEP ON looking at it.....it becomes sooooo easy to look at........so tempting, so.......you want to stick it in, my pet, eventually.......all my pets do, even those who think they can resist it, at first, but over time, they all give in, they all become my pets, it's so easy to look and look and look...."

The voice in the back of Ray's head continued on, flagging phrases like "my pet", "all my pets who think they can resist", ".....all give in, they all become my pets". This information was upsetting him the more he took it in, and couldn't believe that his dad was being referred to as Sheela's pet, and realising the possibility that Sheela could indeed be a very dangerous person. He felt that 'body palpitation', similar to the one he felt when he was first acquainted with her when he got home, now his circulation once again racing, his erection throbbing against the confines of burning, friction-causing denim, the sensitive flesh of his cock-head repeatedly pressing -- of its own, determined accord -- against his pants as a defiant, mind-numbing reminder of how admittedly to-die-for hot she was. He was careful to note that Sheela never looked up and straight ahead -- towards the closet. Her eyes were either closed, or looked down into Grant's, but never towards the place where Ray knew she was homing in on. And homing in on, he told himself, was something he was not going to let her do. All this pet nonsense, he decided, he was impervious to, and set to the task of keeping his hands away from his package at all times and find out what kind of information he can pin her on. Even the phrase "pin her" unnerved him as he thought of it, and steeled himself for whatever was in store for him.

"Some of the teachings of Vatsyayana, my pet, you will soon become familiar with, to introduce you to a world of unbelievably PERFECT, EDIBLE, SUCCULENT, DELIGHTS!"

On "succulent" Sheela gave her hardening dome-nippled hooters a nice little jiggle, her lips curling up to show a bit more teeth for her tongue to run under, making Ray do a mad series of ball-ups, draining more precious blood from the one organ -- his brain -- that he realized must prevail in order to see through this mess, and avoid the other kind of mess that blinded him in the eye, in the shower, and then later on, all over himself and Sheela's thong, in her bedroom. This second mess got him into this further mess with Sheela, who was setting up shop pretty well right in front of him, thanks to the pungent 'bouquet' of sperm he unwittingly left for her.

"This is one of my favourite introductory stretchings, Grant.....you can see how it limbers me up nicely......it feels so good, too, and I like to imagine making myself receptive for sex, especially when my knees are at their widest point form each other......I like to imagine sexually tormenting someone who is trying to resist my charms, and it is at that specific point, my pet, when my thighs are spread open at their widest, that I would like you to commit this to memory, and to cherish the image in your mind of my thighs being spread at their widest angle, my pet........for you......to wish for.....to die for, my pet......to need badly, and to WANT to do anything for my thighs.....when they are spread open for you to look at, Grant, my stiff-cocked pet, you will always make me happy, will you?"

1...45678...12