Sheela: Visitor of Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will always make you happy."

Ray couldn't believe this. The harshness of reality was stating to sink in even more than it already had on him. Distracted again by the pendant for a period of time he wasn't exactly sure for how long -- almost jolting himself out of it -- Ray considered the option of just barging out, and throw some kind of wrench into the proceedings. Did she drug his dad? Why him? And then that's when Ray realised that his dad's research might play a role in this, and thoughts from there drifted to the German femme fatale who brought down Grant's friend Martin. Every purported photo of the German "student" on the internet was downloaded by Ray and caked with his sperm, fuelled by fantasies of being in Martin's shoes, the recipient of the pretty German girl's charms. But those were just jerk-off fantasies, while this situation unraveling before him........and then the Exxon stuff......prompted Ray to make some more connections that he didn't want to make.

Soon, Ray mustered enough cojones to intervene, and just before he stepped through the bead curtain, Sheela whipped off her red halter top that only moments before Ray foolishly speculated on the ease with which it could just slip over those nice big nipples of hers. Angered at his slip-up of feeling disappointed, initially, that there was still a strapless bra underneath, Ray was unaware of the fact that he was stopped in his tracks, anxious, instead, to see what Sheela would do next, and noticed the bra's pink lace showing off lots of dark, puffy, domed nipple underneath. She made sure her pendant was still camped out at the crest of her endless, cock-warming cleavage.

"I'd like to continue with this exercise indefinitely, so that after a while, my pet, the closing and opening of my thighs will be the only thing you will see when you close your eyes later on tonight, as you try to sleep, but can't -- sleep will be impossible -- until you masturbate seven times with my preying mantis cockteasings highly visible in your mind., my pet, the openings and the closings of my legs like this............you may touch yourself, my pet......your cock is swollen.......yes, that's it, my pet -- cup it.....just cover that nice, sweet bulge -- yes, like that -- so you can feel the heat it's producing."

After Sheela started with "......continue with this exercise indefinitely.....", Ray had trouble concentrating on everything she was saying, the pendant stealing more and more looks from the vulnerable beanstalk of testosterone in the closet. By the time Ray realised he was kneading his groin, his hard-as-rock shaft pointed uncomfortably downward, needing to be freed, or at least pointing upward. Phrases like "sleep will be impossible until you masturbate seven times" fleetingly caught his attention, briefly panicking him that she might be using some of kind of sexual hypnosis on his dad, or something akin to that.....something, at least, that would apparently prevent him from sleeping until he actually tossed it seven times.

The changes in shapes and brightness of the sparkles from her pendant were changes that made it so addictive to look at in the first place, and each time Ray looked at it -- sitting enticingly between Sheela's 42DD's -- the more difficult it was to look away, the more his throbbing manhood made every fibre in his body throb, the stronger the urge to look at the pendant again, the only distraction powerful enough to yank his gaze away from her pendant being Sheela's mind-numbing thigh spreadings, which served as a sort of pit stop before another round of discovering exciting new patterns of pendant sparklings.

Ray's erection, however, was still pointing downwards, and the instinct to free it upwards -- possibly OUTwards? -- met head on with the remains of his resolve to not let Sheela get the better of him by luring him into masturbation. The promise to himself to keep his hands off his groin -- in the name of impartial, thorough observation -- popped up in his fuzzed-out memory like a sea buoy bobbing in the geographical middle of the Pacific Ocean. He tired to fuzz over the possibility that Sheela might be some kind of sex criminal who's doing the exact same thing that brought down Martin, but despite all the fantasizing he'd done in the past about the German maneater, the present prospect of such a situation actually occurring before his very eyes was something he registered with a dulled, half-assed realization, part denial, part hankering, part fascinated by the modus operandus of someone, Ray decided, who had malicious intent.

Ray's moral quandary intensified when Sheela stopped her preying mantis "stretchersize", and straddle-sat Grant, facing him, and reached behind to her bra-strap. Ray's body rocked back an inch, a jolt from the body throb of sudden arousal, making Ray think of himself as one big, bobbing penis, hardwired to the caprices of the Indian seductress, who took her time removing her bra, and swiveled her upper body back and forth -- in little pivots -- teasing. Ray managed to stop his hand from gravitating to his cock, but with great effort. He didn't want to get suckered in like his dad and become one of her stupid "pets", and he wanted to make sure that Sheela wasn't going to achieve whatever nefarious ends that he was sure she had in mind.

"Now Grant, it must be understood that I will show you the entirety of my breasts, my pet, on the condition that you will always remember this moment like it was one of the most important moments of your life.......it will be hard, my pet, it will be very, very hard, to resist the stiffening of your cock when you think of me doing this -- just one quick pull of the lace, Grant.....like this.....and voila, my pet.....my tits are free now......I like to give them a little shake....like this, my pet.....just to give them that nice and free feeling, and to see your eyes skitter back and forth, how they can't help but follow my boob jiggle.....and then, yes......back to my pendant.....its rich, green, sparkling beauty is so easy to get so lost in, my pet.........but you can also look down to my nipples, too.....yes, like that, yes, my sweet......you can look at them and wish to suck on them, and to visualize, as best you can, how they would glisten in the light after your saliva has given them a nice sheen to them......these are mammaries I mean memories, my pet, for you to remember for the rest of your life, to cherish forever, with a nice, stiff cock.....preferably a cock, Grant, that would love to be held captive between these tits.....while I press them together tight.....like this......squeezing them......sandwiching your cock......not letting them go, my pet, even when I release it from the clutches of my breasts.....like this.......and let my tits shake free again, your stick will STILL want to stick it in and remain there, and obey, because there is nothing in the world more beautiful you want to do, than this.......especially with this lotion......remember when I mentioned to you earlier about applying lotion on me? And alllll over me? Thoroughly? Well -- here -- let me squirt some of this herbal body oil -- OOOPS! -- oh!......All over your lap! It looks like you came early!.........I want you to concentrate, now, on how my greasy hands are getting my tits even greasier, my pet.......I want you to concentrate on the soft beautiful, liquid sound of the oil slicking up my titties........sounds lovely, doesn't it?........and to concentrate on the way I play with my nipples so that my left pinky is always extended......these exact details are soooo important for you to notice......and adore, my pet, to help you concentrate......especially my pendant......which you will always obey.......which will be my symbol of control over you, my pet.......you will be too horny, and desperate to give my pussy a good, hungry reaming with your cock, to disobey.......and the beautiful thing, Grant?.......The more you try to resist anything I want from you, the stiffer your penis will get, my pet, the more you will want to stick it in......and we all know, my pet, that will you do anything I ask of you if I let you...stick it in.....and?......"

"Obey."

"Yes, my pet......to stick it in and obey......which -- I promise you -- I will let you do it, soon.......to stick it in me, and to stick in harder than you have ever stuck it in any woman, ever......and the harder I'll let you stick it in, the more horny you will be to await my instructions......the more it will be impossible to avoid, my pet, images permanently embedded in your memory of the way I make my tits squish and roll all over the place, with the shiny oil......that nice, shiny oil, my pet.......so mesmerizing.........so hypnotic, my pet......because I like to rub and squeeze my tits that is most desirable to the shape and heft of each bosom, and to help you focus with a much, much stiffer cock, my pet, on my deep green pendant.......just above......always in sight......always settling in your mind, my pet, deeper and deeper, enslaving you into worshipping my irresistible sexuality......you no longer have control over your cock, my pet......just imagine your cock, as often as you can, stuck in between these two lovelies, as you strive and fight your way to touch my pendant with the very tip of your penis.....this will become one of your main obsessions in life now -- to strive for the Kissing of the Pendant -- which some of my more well-endowed pets have successfully achieved......it is my misfortune to have to say however, my pet, that you don't have quite the length of penis I truly desire.......your son Ray, though -- I estimate him to possess a fine, fine, specimen, and I know by seeing the length of his bulge when he saw me standing on the bed that he would like to show me how long his erection is, and how far upwards it can stand up, especially straight, straight up, wanting to show me more devotion than you can ever dream of.....right now he is probably in his room with my panties, my pet......they're nowhere to be found......he must have them......sniffing my sweaty, musty vagina in them, getting hooked on my scent, Grant......all mixed in with essences of my lotion and my perfume -- even I have to be careful not to smell it too much......it will go right to your head and make your penis VERY stiff, VERY fast......you can't control it......he will seek me out, my pet.......he will not rest until he has found the source of my nectar's essence.......his cock will be too much on perma-stiff, my pet.......there will be nothing on his mind but me......and how he wants to fuck me......and fuck these nice, oily tits.......and kiss the pendant.......and if he can do it, my pet?.......if he can actually kiss it?.........to touch it with the tip of his penis?.........Oh how I would dearly reward him, Grant -- it would make a father proud -- to have a son blessed with an admirer as ardent and perfect for him as myself.......to let him fuck me.......and fuck me......and fuck me, all he wants.....but in the meantime, my pet, while he's going half out of his mind right now in his bedroom or in the bathroom, or wherever, we can very quickly.......get......right.......to it......"

Sheela said these last few words while undoing his belt, and then turned his pants inside-out as she stood up and pulled them off, and smiling, reached through each leg to pull them right-side-in again, and folded and placed them on the back of a chair. Bringing her hands up to luxuriously fan out her hair once again, Sheela -- wearing only her lululemons -- walked toward Grant and then stood with a foot on either side of him, at his hips, and squatted down on him again. She took his manhood in her hands, her left hand stroking his shaft until Grant suddenly gasped, his upper body suddenly, and briefly, raised, prompting Sheela to let go of his meat with a splayed-open hand. Puckering her lips in a sexy "oohhhh", Sheela slowly dripped more oil all over her tits, slowly rubbed in with a greasy hand, then more oil dripped all over her breasts again, followed up by extra gooey hand smearings, the oil so thick, giving a dazzling, brilliant sheen -- sheer, goopy, deliciousness, making Ray suck in his gut which created slack in the front of his pants, allowing his imprisoned-downwards stiffie to work itself loose, upwards, throbbing, the large, purplish, mushroomy head avoiding too much abrasion against his jeans waist as long as he remained sucking in his gut. Priding himself that no touch was involved, Ray still had to admit that Sheela was sinking her hooks further into him, making his cock stand up as fiercely and hungrily as he had ever seen or felt, as the dark enchantress, massaging the slimy goo all over her glistening melons, was making Ray do his 'ball-ups' constantly, his hips lunging, infinitesimally, in Sheela's direction, the almost imperceptible gesture executed with the slightest upwards roll, subconsciously driving his cock up inside the temptress, as upwardly and deeply as he can, prompted by her suggestions about Ray wanting to show her the length of his erection, especially how it can stick right straight upwards, AND, even more importantly, if such "straight, straight, upwards" showed more devotion to her than, indeed, her newest pet Grant ever could imagine. The wicked part of Ray high-fived to himself over confirmation of his dad's inferiority to him.......in terms of size, anyway. Ray had at least an inch on him, and this made him pine even more for someone who needed to see how HE satisfied her, not Grant.

Meanwhile, more blood drained from Ray's brain, in response to his now moribund breathing pattern to accommodate the slackness of the shwang-liberating front of his jeans. This loss of mental ammo made Ray much more vulnerable when Sheela suddenly stood up and removed her lululemons. He figured it would happen, sooner or later, but it still caught him by surprise, and the squiggily worm trim above her pussy made him immediately recall how incredibly fantastic it felt having the head of his cock burning from the same piece of fabric that covered Sheela's nicely-groomed piece of real estate. When she was squatting over Grant again, she produced a condom as if from thin air and bit it open, the slow tearing away, trailing along perfect teeth, with an upper lip slightly snarled upwards in the corner, as her eyes, askance, sparkled at him.

"Ah yes let me just slip this on, my pet...........do you find it arousing to feel the stretch of the latex fitting all nice and snug on your cock like that?.......I'm sure your son right now is experiencing similar sensations with my thong stretching nicely along his erection, Grant.......an erection I want to squeeze and stroke.......an erection I want lick and suck on.......an erection I want to fuck in at least seven or eight positions.......but for now your penis, my pet, will suffice......and I will call it your lingam, from now on........ooooooooo yes.....that's it......just let me ride you......yes.....in Vatsayanya's writings, my pet, there is a coital position called the Mare, involving Charunarikshita, which translates to Lovely Lady in Control, and is very basic......it's pretty much what we're doing now, except I like to shake my butt -- like this........oh yes my pet......isn't that heavenly?........many of my more......shall we say......affluent, friends are incredibly addicted to this, because of how delectably stimulating it is, and I only offer it when I am compensated accordingly, and you, my under-endowed, lower income pet, won't be able to afford such a specific, singular pleasure probably ever again, but I do this to all my new pets, Grant........to tease them with a taste of the unattainable, or at the very least, some kind of goal or faint glimmer of hope that only the most truly desirable can achieve, AND maintain........Much the same with the Kissing of the Pendant, my pet......in your case, it is unattainable, but with Ray......with him -- I'd say the possibility exists, as long as he gets a good look at these glistening tits first.......and how I make them jiggle, my pet.......like this........Do you think he would eventually give in -- with the stiffest, most upright lingam -- to such enticements, my pet?"

"Oh yes."

"Do you think Ray would love to have my tight pussy going up and down on his enslaved lingam, like I'm doing to you now?"

"God yes he would love it."

"Good...........From now on, my vagina will be referred to as my yoni, which slides so easily up and down on your lingam like this, yes?........I might occasionally say pussy because of the "s" sound making my panties so wet -- just saying it......much in the same way, my pet, that saying pussy makes YOU so stiff, so suddenly, sooooo........WANTONLY, to put your lingam in my yoni as soon as possible.......you could say, it makes you want to...........stick..........it...........in..........and?"

"Obey, Sheela."

"No, my pet -- from now on it's Charusheela. That is my name by birth, and it translates to "beautiful jewel".......much like my pendant that you have been looking at, my pet......making your lingam stronger........making your lingam bigger.......making your lingam more and more in NEED of the sweet, wet blossom of my yoni.......let me hear you say my name, my pet......speak it, my stiff one!"

"Cha.....cha-roo....cha-"

"-Cha-roooooo-shlah!"

"Cha......roooosh.....luh."

"Cha-ROOOOOOOOOO-shlah!!"

".....Cha-roooooooo-shlah!"

"Yes, my sweet, sweet pet........again?

"Cha-rooooooooo-shlah."

"Yes, beautiful.....I want you to concentrate on getting an erection every time you either think of, or hear, or speak, my name.....especially if you can imagine the way I slide up and down on you like this, my pet.........So.........Let us try the Churning of the Cream...."

Sheela got on her back and instead of laying head-first towards the closet like Grant did, situated herself at an angle -- as if to allow Ray a better view of her body -- while bringing her knees up to hear ears, and allowed Grant to kneel -- back catcher's style -- so his shins were against her inner thighs, splaying them further apart, and was able to enter her, his cock yanked downwards until it felt almost too uncomfortable, but ultimately arousing it into a rod of steel, increasing the pleasure of both of them. After thirty seconds of this, Grant yelled and suddenly pulled out, clutching the back of his thigh.

"New pets always cramp-up there. You will adjust, over time.............or maybe not" she added slyly, before continuing, "here........let me poke it.......there........like this.......see?...........try again." Grant resumed his squat and penetrated her again, his loud moan indicating he was fine and settled in, steadying himself with his hands on Sheela's big boobs. He appeared to Ray to be totally comfortable on the balls of his feet, as well as performing up to the task as the Indian temptress instructed his father to move his cock in circles inside her, as she rocked her bent legs back and forth, her knees coming up near her ears. His erection throbbing badly for a good stroking, Ray surmised that Sheela intentionally positioned themselves in the present way to show Ray a view that was better than their previous position, and indeed, Sheela's body was much more visible in profile. She arched her slender waist, the curve of her backside so sharp that Ray had to admit to himself how exquisite a curve it indeed was, especially with her large breasts looming above.

Breasts that were squished greedily by his father.

"A little more background, my pet, is in order, I think.............do you recall my reference to the Various Ways and Means by which Our Indomitable Sisterhood carry out our objectives, using our incomparable beauty and feminine wiles as a means of social infrastructure to solidify our dominance in ALL socio-political aspects of our region, AND abroad, as we see fit, where necessary........this power, my pet, has been wielded for countless centuries......a power so sweet, my pet......a power that originated in a village where a mysterious woman appeared with her cart of jewels and stones, and instantly captivated everyone in the village. Wielding her power to establish a hierarchy with her at the top of the pyramid, this woman -- who never made her name known -- singlehandedly orchestrated the female paradigm of complete dominance and subjugation of the male species in this village, and then in nearby villages.......It is from these seeds that our region developed the fiercest, strongest warriors.......all of them, my pet, influenced by the women in their lives to be that way.......it is that simple, my pet, and from there, we have discreetly passed down, from generation to generation, a succession of amazing, beautiful women, my pet, doing amazing, beautiful things, so that when we grease our tits, we are also greasing the wheels of progress........erotic, hypnotic domination is what we do, Grant........it keeps your lingam soooooo stiff, my pet, and wanting badly to stick it in my yoni.......and it makes you desire to serve me, to feel your lingam stiffen when I give you orders.......to fight the constant urge, my pet, to ejaculate........to spill it........the seed.......because I'm extremely demanding, which makes you helplessly horny, all of the time......you almost need to jack-off, very badly, every time you think of it, my pet.......But, as I was saying, each successive generation refined their techniques to the ways and customs of the day, adapting our powers to the prevailing social and cultural framework within which we have assimilated those in control in order to put ourSELVES in control, my pet........as long as everyone has erections, or dilating, wet yonis, everything runs along according to plans, just fine.........sometimes we run across resistance.......sometimes we encounter very strong-willed, astute individuals who provide us with a challenge that gets us so wet, so excited, my pet, to MEET that challenge, and surMOUNT it, beautifully.......wickedly.......addictively.......the kind of conquest, my pet, that excites my yoni........especially when I think about your son in his room right now, with my verrrry aromatic thong........I can tell he's an independent thinker, and to charm and beguile those types with that extra bit more titillation and teasing is something that I truly live for, more than anything.......I want him to fall soooooo in love with me, my pet......I want to make love to him so that I bring every single scrap of energy out of him.........I want to wring it out of him........leave him one ragged doll, and see how much he adores me from then on........nothing in the world makes me happier, nothing in the world makes me more IMPRESSED, nothing in the world lubricates my yoni more than such an accomplishment........But anyway, I digress........I eventually plan to find someone, someday, who can sire me a daughter......a man who is young.......he must be in absolutely top notch, excellent shape.......his mind equal to his physical prowess......he must be able to fuck for hours on end, my pet......he must become familiar with all of my favourite coital positions as set out by Vatsayanya with all the obedient, loving desire that he can provide, that he can surrender to.......just like all our lovers and husbands have done, my pet......it is our tradition to maintain our legacy........as each generation increases in numbers, our influence exerts itself deeper into all powerful aspects of society.......and it is this power to seek out......to acquire.......modify.......influence, to the point that everyone who falls under our thrall will be just that -- under our thrall........absolute putty in our hands.......our erotic dominance too strong a force to be resisted......too strong for anyone to maintain any dominion over us.......we become the puppeteers, my pet, who pull the strings on those who will advance us further.......first, by pulling on their lingams, my pet, and then......by using them, just like how I'm letting you stick it in right now, my pet........do you know why?"

1...56789...12