Sheela: Visitor of Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I can obey."

"Yes, but I need a bigger lingam, my pet, and that lingam belongs to your son.........I need it badly......here- " Sheela broke up that position and immediately got him to lie down on his back again, his feet pointing towards the closet. When she mounted him again, she faced the closet, too. ".......this is my own variation on the Vrishaghata -- the Bull's Blow -- where the man is supposed to be thrashing wildly in every direction, like a bull tossing its horns, but I'm the one on top, so I'll take the honours.......it will done more subtly, however.......If I get too aggressive you will come too soon.......but my variations in gyrations, and yanks with my yoni , will keep you on the edge, my pet, I can assure you......and with my back to you, penetration of your under-endowed manhood will be at its absolute deepest.......mmmmm yes I can feel more of it now.......ooooooooo........"

Ray's heartbeat surged when Sheela looked right at him. It was impossible for him to know how well Sheela could see through the bead curtain, considering he was in the dark and she, in the light, but evidently well enough, as he watched her eyes focus upward, and then stopped when they met his. She kept her expression neutral, letting her "oooooo's" set the mood. Adjusting her pendant higher -- just below where her throat started -- Sheela spread her thighs wide, until they were they were almost 180 degrees apart, her pussy completely obliterating any view of Grant's cock as she slowly rotated on him. She was on the balls of her feet, her heels well dug in to the outside of his thighs, her hands now lightly resting on her knees.

Soon, Sheela went up and down his pole, varying the speeds often, or stopping halfway, then resuming at a different speed, spicing up her coital assault on Grant's enslaved manhood, greasing it with occasional piston fire starts, or -- as instructed by Sheela -- the inverse of Chatakavilasa, translated to Sparrow Sport, where the man is quivering his member inside the woman, however it was Sheela's pussy that was doing the quivering, and had to be executed briefly; the manouvre often bringing men to orgasm almost instantly. After performing this feat for five years (since she was eighteen), Sheela was able to sense when impending ejaculations were starting to brew, and to hold off, to ease off on the oscillations of her pussy muscles, and patiently wait for her mate's rhythms to even out again, quelling the eruption by the time the "tremble" had hardly begun.

Tit-shaking became frequent, as Ray noticed that she did it every four steamboats or so, and alternated between up and down flopping, then side to side jiggling, then circular juggling. The fact that she so consistently kept to that same succession of breast movements -- regardless of whatever constantly changing wickedness she was unleashing on Grant, below -- had Ray increasingly confounded, albeit tempered by a stupefied admiration that he was afraid might give way to the feelings he'd been harbouring ever since he first saw her. His prick was still throbbing upwards madly at him, like some accusing finger -- a large, sperm-conveying one at that -- in need of contact from his own fingers, the left ones still tantalizingly aromatic from Sheela's vagina handshake. He had long stopped caring about his ball-ups on auto-pilot, seething in hunger, fixated on the sinful perfection on display before him. Sheela's labia were slick, dark lips that rippled deliciously around Grant's condom'ed cock.

Reaching behind her neck -- this time pretending to adjust her necklace -- she brought Ray's attention to her pendant. He saw this as a chance to avoid getting too mesmerized by her unbelievably seductively body and fucking prowess: if he focused on something as innocuous as the pendant, he stood a better chance of weathering this out without admiring the strength and agility of the pretty Indian's thighs. Focusing on the pendant again felt almost like the re-acquaintance of an old friend -- Ray found it very comfortable and familiar (and maddeningly compelling) to just zone out on Sheela's gem, her magnificent dancing tits becoming more and more peripheral, her constant eye contact becoming more welcoming, enticing, captivating, yet at the same time becoming more peripheral, too. The sparkly glow of greenness reminded Ray of lazy sunny afternoons when he was a small child, and imagined himself staring out the window, when he was five or six, the sun in his eyes, the lawn a rich green, the acoustic guitar beginning of "Dear Prudence" on Grant's cd in the background. In the back of Ray's mind, currently, however, was the same dim voice that tried to remind him earlier about the sketchiness of the situation, about the probability of this irresistibly luscious gymnast having ulterior motives, and suddenly she was readjusting the length of the necklace so the pendant was low enough to bounce off each nipple, back and forth, as she did earlier to finally lassoo Grant.

"O.k. pet I'm going to sit still for a bit so I can practice bouncing my pendant off my nipples again........I like to practice it often, not just for its difficulty but also how A-ROUSING it is, my pet......if only you could see it now, again......can you hear it, my pet?........the sound of the pendant tapping on each nipple? .......back and forth?.........back and forth?.........back and forth?.........do you remember that with the stiffest lingam?"

"Yes, Charusheela......I remember."

"Good..............I want to show it to Ray, my pet......I want him to notice how I can make the pendant bounce perfectly flat, off each nipple, for long periods of time......Do you think it would make him want to STICK IT IN, my pet?"

"Yes."

"More than anything?"

"Yes, Charusheela, more than anything."

Still establishing eye contact with Ray, Sheela continued her pendant-on-nipple dance, running her hands slowly along her thighs and ass, making Ray speed up his ball-ups until he became aware of the work-out to which Sheela was subjecting his testicles, and then panicky when noticing precum seeping out the tip of his throbbing dick, which stuck out from the top of his pants. His hand involuntarily went for his crotch, and withdrew quickly, but not without giving the head of his cock an accidental grazing with a thumbnail that sent tantalizing tingles of electric lust through his cock and then through the rest of his body, culminating in the basketball guard's brain, in which a bubble exploded, saying, "just FUCK HER". His erection throbbed like some tiny baby animal in its death throes. Exxon came to Ray's mind again, as did her interrupted comment "It looks like I'm-", but those red flags took a further and further back seat to the green of Sheela's pendant, which more and more commanded Ray's attention, the comfortable sea of greenness so easy for him to focus on, so easy let her amazing beauty enter into his world, so easy to stop worrying -- to stop straining, desperately -- to make out what Sheela's sensuous whisperings were all about, so easy to yearn for her affections, so easy to just look and look at the pendant.........to stop worrying......

Her voice at regular volume, Sheela said, "Oh Grant my pet with the small lingam -- if only Ray was here to TRULY satisfy me.......I need a bigger lingam soon or this poor girl doesn't know what she'll do...............and I like his personality........the way he was so ..........fierce, my pet, when he was arguing with you........the way he came to my bedside when I was trying to stick it in I mean stick the bulb in the ceiling.......the way he came.........to my beside.......so fast......so.......DETERMINED, my pet, to come right by my side......it was so cute.......the lust in his eyes......HE WAS HORNIER THAN YOU!!...............Do you think he's masturbating in his bedroom with my thong, my pet?"

"Yes, Charusheela, I do."

"I think he is, too..........I just hope he didn't have the ineptitude to spill his semen on them."

She laughed. Ray felt slighted at her comment, as she went on, "oh if only that masturbator in the next room could see me right now.......if only he and his large, beautiful lingam were standing right before me.......if only he could get that highly coveted, highly FOUGHT-OVER opportunity to see my pendant doing its dance of all dances on my hard, STIFF nipples, my pet........nipples that I would let your son suck on and suck on until he gets what I like to call 'nipple mouth'.......that is where I have made my lover suck so hard......for so long.......on my nipples, that the lower half of their face is sore for quite some time........I want to give Ray 'nipple mouth', my pet........but I'd like him to look at this first..................I want to show off to Ray my nipple dance........you know, Grant: he luuuuuuuved my breast dance when I was standing on the bed and STICKING IT IN with his bulb ........I knew it would do the trick for finding out what I needed to know.......a little movement of my breasts, and the corresponding reaction in a man's trousers tells me if he is of ample length and thickness......and in Ray, my pet, I saw definite promise when he first came in the room and looked at me, but when he came up to the bed, that....oh...I just to want mention how cute it was to see both of you running up to my bedside like that.........both, at the same time........and both.........SO QUICKLY!.......but anyway, when he came up to the bed, I could see the bulge of his lingam in a much more excited state.......I could see almost eight inches, I think.......but I need to find out if I really saw it.......if it really IS that big.......if it is the kind of lingam that deserves to fill me with child, my pet.......if it is the kind of lingam to which I can give my undivided attention to, night in and night out, bringing it to new heights of orgasmic bliss!.........his fierceness, when he was arguing with you, made my yoni soooooo wet, he looked like he was about to bear arms on my behalf.....which is precisely what my friends and I do to our men......for our love -- they become our warriors.......their gallantry, courage, and invincibility all arise from our inspiration......our inspiration to keep their lingams hungry for us, to please us, and protect us, at whatever cost, regardless of whatever peril they might eventually find themselves in......and it is to this devotion that I, Charusheela, can see in Ray, and to repay him accordingly.......each night.......and EVERY night -- loving me......each and every night, my pet.......loving him like he will NEVER be loved -- by ANYone..........he MUST seize his chance.......to let me show........show him the way...........to show him, the most beautiful........the most perfect........the most addictive........the most satisfying........the most wicked sexual worship, my pet.......he has the equipment necessary for my daughter........and his life will be one of unending sexual euphoria.......each night will be like a celebration.......a celebration of the best......of the most intense, fucking, ever......he will not believe his good fortune.......oh if only he could knock on the wall.......or something........some kind of.......sign......he can show me.......or just walk right in........so he can stand before me, like I am right now........and he can slooooowly undo his belt.......and then zip his fly down........letting his lingam spring out........sooooo stiff, my pet.......and big.......for my yoni........his precious seed soon to be devoured by my moist, wet yoni, my pet.........oh it's so wet right now........I get so turned on by the pendant constantly going 'tap....tap....tap....tap' against each nipple, my pet.......exactly like this......back and forth.........back from one excited nipple, my pet.......and then...........back to the other nipple, again........I am sure he could not resist from stroking his lingam upon viewing of my nipple dance........and to succumb to it.......sexually succumb........succumbing, my pet, with the most constantly, STIFFEST, ling-"

Through the bead curtain, Ray's 7 ¾" erection poked out, the right hand stroking, slowly. He did this as quietly as he could, in hopes that his father -- his view perfectly blocked by Sheela -- wouldn't notice. The Indian seductress's eyes lit up, eyebrows dancing, with an immediacy that told Ray that she was waiting for him to break at any moment. Then her eyes were lidded slits, the tip of her tongue playing along the bottom of her upper teeth, her upturned lips opened slightly. Ray eased out a little further, keeping the clattering beads to a dull roar. Sheela began moaning to mask the sound of Ray's entrance. As soon as he was in striking distance she brought out a flat palm and traced it up the entire length of his shaft, her middle fingertip making sole contact, the pinkie sticking out to affect daintiness. Sheela went "mmmmmmm", her eyes flashing. Ray's whole being surged with fierce animal lust from her minimal contact. Studying his member carefully, almost clinicly, she let her middle fingertip rest at the top, just under the head, and pressed the whole shaft against his gut, her lone, middle fingertip pinning it hard, and applied just the right amount of nail without puncturing skin, yet enough to shoot arrows of electric enticements up to a brain rapidly going south.

Twisting her wasp-like torso back to Grant, Sheela asked him, "You don't mind, do you, my pet, that your son Ray tries to Kiss the Pendant?"

"I don't mind, Charusheela."

Sheela turned back to Ray and unpinned his cock, (which then remained, Ray figured, at a forty degree angle, such geometric mode of thinking a remnant from physics class, possibly one of the few remnants left of his regular-thinking, independent life, an inner voice warned him) and said sweetly, softly, almost mischievously to him, "I want to see if you can Kiss the Pendant, sweetie, by STICKING your lingam up between THESE, as far as you can.......and if the very, very, TIP of that fine, nice, big lingham of yours can touch my pendant, sweetie, then you will have come a very long way in becoming a possible candidate to be my personal lifemate and father of my daughter, which I can assure you would be the greatest, most exciting thing ever to happen to you......your life, sweetie, will be one night after another of deeper and deeper intensity of sexual transcendence........so......I beckon.......come......."

The dark maneater motioned for him to bring his package right in front of her tits, requiring the tall young man to go into a quarter-squat -- even lower than that -- in order to place his manhood low enough to slip his erection up between her huge-nippled melons, and then, for the grail.

"Here -- you'll have to spread your thighs wider to get closer in....it might feel awkward at first.......maybe if I put some oil on my tits...............like this.......see?...........it makes you -- yes, that's it.......and the feel of my tits pressing against you now.......oh, it's so........mmmmmm good.......yes, that's it, my sweet..........perfect........."

"Hey!" said Ray, in reaction to Sheela lifting up her necklace as the head of his cock was just about to touch her pendant.

"I know pre-CISELY where it needs to be", she said, smiling wickedly at him while readjusting it behind her neck with a crystal brooch. After she stopped her pendant-on-nipple dance, Sheela's fuck-dance picked up again on Grant, below her, providing the same rhythm to Ray's cock, greasy now with oil, poking its way up and down her cleavage, the straining head of his erection so close to Sheela's pendant that it could spit precum (IF her mammoth, glistening hooters squeezed his cock hard enough). Ray's quads were getting put to the test, but the thrill -- and frustration -- of repeatedly thrusting and ramming and slamming his cock through her tits to get at that pendant was, by far, the primary concern on his mind.

"A word of warning, my sweetie..... The position I have you in right now may result in injury in three possible areas....... I have been paid considerable sums of cash to injure professional athletes this way.........I suppose if you begged enough I could set you free, but they never do, sweetie........none of them........not even after I tell them the same thing I just told you now..........they get too........carried away, sweetie........especially with the atheletes........I like to........lead them on..........tease them...........challenge them, and to --"

Sheela cut herself short and went stock still. Looking behind at Grant, she tsk-tsk'ed him for getting too excited and managed to bring down the fallen biology professor's orgasm thermometer before he had a chance for the relief of ejaculation. She was able to keep her lower body quite still, considering her upper body -- and tits in particular -- were taking repeated upward thrustings of Harris Jr.'s frantically pumping cock. He figured this was the best way to bide his time until this whole "sexpionage" thing, or whatever it was, blew over, and maybe he could eventually get to the bottom of things, but until then, this was too good to be true -- doing the tit-fuck of his young life -- stuffing the living daylights out of tits so big and hard and perfect that Ray had to remind himself that this was really happening. Images raced through his mind of Sheela and himself having their way with each other every night before they went to sleep. The idea of being a sire was discouraging (especially for a daughter, whom he doubted would shoot hoops with him), but that disappointment melted away as he focused on the pendant, always dancing upwards -- just out of reach of the head of his cock -- every time his glistening shaft tried to ram its way up between breasts slicked up with oil, flattened against his loins like squashed honeydews.

"Yes.....that's it.......almost.........again.......stick it........not quite......it's just within reach........stick it up........feel it with your tip, my sweetie...............my pendant..........surely your manhood is up to the challenge, no?..........kiss it.........my pendant.......just give it a good, hard kissing, my sweet thing........you know you are so committed to it now.........this goal..........the most ultimate of achievements........to Kiss the Pendant.......as a means to get closer to me, my sweet.......to get into my life.......to get INTO me.........to get deep, DEEP inside of me.......to go as deeply as you wish.........into my yoni, my sweet.........with that big lingam that I wish to wrap around my finger........but first you must Kiss the Pendant........kiss it........look at it.......you KNOW your lingam wants it..........soooooooooo badly, my sweet..........and YOU want it..........you want ME, my sweet.........to stick it into........you want to stick it into me.........all of the time...........that's all you want to start thinking about now.........is to stick it into me, as often as you can.........as often as you want to........as often as you will be NEEDING to.........but first you must Kiss the Pendant, my love.......just concentrate on kissing the nice deep green of the pendant..........the deep, deep greenness of my pendant, Ray, that wants the tip of your lingam to kiss it.........to make love to it.........to be subservient to it.......to appreciate the deep green of my pendant, linked so closely, but not quite, to the head of your lingam.........the greenness........linked to your goals and desires............inside the greenness, you want to be with me........and I want this lingam of yours, Ray, to be full of seed, of desire, for me........to take it.......to take your seed, Ray, and fill me with your sperm........to pump it in me...........so kiss it, Ray.........kiss my pendant for me, Ray.......C'mon -- prove it to me you're the man to satisfy my every need......."

1...678910...12