Sheena, Jungle Queen

Story Info
One lucky man catches the eye of Sheena, jungle queen.
6.5k words
4.56
31.2k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

Our project was meant to preserve the African jungle, The irony of tearing down a stand of old growth forest to set up the satellite data links we would need and the structures to house our operation was lost on none of us. We justified it by the fact that once our buildings and antennas were up we would be able to monitor wildlife over a broad area, spot poachers in record time, and preserve the habitats of large numbers of species both threatened and endangered.

We had support from several African governments. Our main opposition was poachers who didn't like the idea that we would cramp their style, so we were had and armed squadron of Black Water ops to protect us. That seemed to do the trick, but someone kept getting into our compound and causing mischief. It was not major damage, a caterpillar truck might be vandalized or stakes marking construction sites would be broken or moved. It was more an irritant than a real impediment to our operation. We eliminated poachers from the suspect list as they, if they had been the interlopers, would have slit our throats while we slept or torched every earthmover and smashed all the electronic equipment. We knew it wasn't the locals because we had bent over backwards to be accommodating towards them. No, it seemed like the work of one guy, unsure of his aims and purposes.

We could not figure out how the intruder was getting in. We had erected a barracks and laid the foundation for our main building. A storage shed sat between the two. The mysterious comings and goings seemed almost supernatural. The guards never saw or heard anyone. It was like we were being visited by a ghost. Jokingly, Bryers suggested Tarzan. We asked the locals, all of whom were mum and awed to silence about our enigmatic visitor. At last one of them, in a reverent whisper, said something about a "golden queen" but would say nothing more. We were completely mystified.

It was only when we moved the security and infrared cameras around that we got our answer. Our visitor was not a he but a she. She was gorgeous, flowing blonde hair, trim athletic figure, huge tits and unbelievable legs. She was clad only in a cheetah skin and was armed with a bow and arrow and a Bowie Knife. She could not have been past her early twenties. We knew that we could not report this to headquarters back in Kinshasa, because they would have thought that we had lost our minds or were all succumbing to jungle fever. One thing did puzzle us. As she made her nightly circuits, of our campsite she spied on every sleeper in the barracks, for some reason, returning time and again to gaze at me during the night. On more than one occasion she stroked my hair and patted my face while I slept.

"Bob's got a girlfriend!" the guys teased. But night after night she visited. Despite the fact that we knew she was getting in, our security guys could never catch her. Our security chief was pissed, primarily by his spectacular failure. He heard it good and loud. "If some chick can get in here, you KNOW that the poachers can too! Halloran, you have to stop this NOW!"

Our security chief doubled down in his efforts to catch our exotic interloper. I for one would not want to piss off Halloran, he is ex-military, still wears the buzz cut, and is linebacker huge. He has muscles on his muscles. We wanted her taken alive. Although she was armed with the bow and knife, she never used it against any of us. We also thought it bad PR to kill a woman, especially since we were mostly environmentalists working to preserve life. That was fine with our security guys, as most of them had had their fill of killing in their former jobs in Iraq or Afghanistan. Once you've seen civilian casualties, you really did not want to see another dead non-combatant.

For the next two weeks our beautiful stranger eluded our every plot. None of her damage was insurmountable, but it was delaying our operation. We had to make up some really convincing lies to our bosses about our little problem to keep her existence secret. Finally we were woken in the middle of the night by Halloran's exultant voice through a bull horn.

"Success, gentlemen! Please fall in at the storage shed."

We spied her behind the bars where the ammunition was stored, mad as a hornet. She was spectacularly nude as Halloran pawed through her cheetah skin. Next to our security chief was her knife and bow. Her beauty was almost unreal and we horny, lonely collection of guards and scientists stared open mouthed at her. The anger in her eyes departed when she saw me, "Pretty man!" she said.

Halloran wore a shit eating grin, "Our little flower child knows what guns can do, she complied when I cornered her and aimed my AK-47 at her. I do not exaggerate, tracking her was harder than tracing the Taliban amongst civilian population centers. Its a good thing we had an impromptu jail to throw her in."

"Halloran," said our chief, "You didn't have to make her strip."

"Oh I didn't did I? Take a look at wat I found on her." Halloran pointed to a cluster of objects. "Bow and arrow, surgically sharp knife, In the bag around her waist I found several small, river polished stones and a garroting wire. Under her skimpy costume, around her hips I found the sling for the rocks. I have no doubt that she's as skilled with that sling as the legendary King David She could probably take down a charging water buffalo with no problem. Imagine what these rocks could do to our skulls."

I could not help but stare at our alluring visitor. She was tall and phenomenally well built. Her legs were lithe and muscled like a dancer. Her entire body seemed to be coiled sinews ready for action. It was obvious that she was a white woman but she was sun bronzed everywhere. Her skin was flawless and smooth and her breasts youthful and ripe with the most amazing and succulent looking nipples. Aside from a gold ringlet about her left arm, her only adornment was a thick honey colored muff at the juncture of her legs. She seemed completely devoid of embarrassment and made no effort to hide her considerable physical charms from view.

My eyes met hers and for the first time our prisoner smiled. I could not believe how much more gorgeous the change in countenance made her. I smiled back and she nodded at me. Our silent communication did not go unnoticed by the other guys present.

"Who the hell is she?" asked our chief.

"There's no ID on her," replied Halloran. "She whined plenty when I captured her but she's been a virtual clam since I got her behind bars. The first time she said anything since I locked her away is when she praised Redburn here."

When Halloran pointed to me the girl again said, "Pretty man!"

The guys all got a chuckle out of that. As their laughter terminated Halloran finished examining the cheetah skin and handed it through the bars back to his prisoner. The girl slid the garment on as though she were the only one in the room. The skimpy outfit clung to her every curve and did little to hide the arch and allure of her fabulous breasts. It did a good job covering her downstairs though.

Our chief approached the cage and asked a series of simple questions. It was clear that she heard him and I had a sense that she understood Frank's words but her cobalt blue eyes stayed cold and her features became rigid. After a while it became obvious that the only thing she was paying attention to was Me! I didn't know how to react. I've been told that I am a handsome guy by more than one beautiful woman but I really never followed up on it. I'm an ecologist for whom human female biology is largely a mystery. Oh I've gotten laid lots of times but my relationships had all vaporized when the women In my life realized that I was incapable of any meaningful conversation. I love to talk about nature and biology but nothing that women care about. Even female scientists have dumped me because I am so shy and noncommunicative around them. Part of the appeal of this current assignment was that it was stag. I could read and research and toil and try to forget my overwhelming loneliness. There would be no women present to remind me of my many relationship failures.

Finally Frank, our chief, said to me, "You seem to have a rapport with her, Redburn. You try talking to her."

I licked my lips, gazed into her spectacular eyes and asked, "Who are you?"

Her voice was melodic and every bit as beautiful as she was. "I Sheena."

"Sheena?"

"Yes, I Sheena, this MY jungle. Only bad men cut down trees and hurt forest. You must go!"

I thought up a reply. "Sheena, we are scientists and friends of the jungle. Yes we will be cutting down some trees to make way for our equipment but when our building is finished we will be able to save many animals. We will make it much more difficult for poachers to operate. We will save elephants, zebras, and everything else."

Sheena seemed to drink all this in. "You stop bad hunters?"

"Yes, Sheena, we stop bad hunters, or at least do a much better job than has been done so far."

"Your men have guns, evil guns." she shot a contemptuous look at Halloran and continued, "Sheena think you lie!"

"I am not lying. Sheena."

"You very pretty man with honest eyes, Sheena wants to believe you. Me no trust the others."

I then explained in detail the nature of our operation. I don't think she understood words like "drones" or phrases like "remote sensing" or "preventative policing" but I made it clear that we were a force for good and that we would replant the trees we tore down in another part of the jungle. I used the words "good men" quite often. I ended with,

"Sheena, some of us were soldiers but we are all honest men. Where do you live?"

"Not far away." Her eyes then lit up and she asked, "Would pretty man like to visit me?"

I didn't know how to answer that. Frank leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Tell her yes, Bob, if we figure out where she lives we can keep an eye on her and know when she is nearby. Then we can be on guard and she won't destroy our camp. We sure as hell can't keep her locked up."

"I would like to visit you, Sheena." I replied sincerely.

Sheena looked at Frank, eyed me and said, "This man your chief?"

"Yes, Sheena, he is our boss, the man we report to, our chief."

Sheena addressed Frank directly, "You let me go. Me take pretty man. If pretty man speak truth I will be able to tell, Sheena knows ways to find out if man speak truth that those from beyond the jungle do not."

Sheena's question practically drained all the oxygen from the room.

"Sheena," replied Frank, "Bob is one of my men, he has work to do here."

"You no give me pretty man to test,Sheena will escape and cause you many problems. You no catch me a second time."

Frank looked a Halloran who replied, "Frank, I got damn lucky to catch her this time. I put her in with the ammo because it was the most secure place I could find. My men will have to turn in their weapons when their shift ends and sooner or later we are going to need fresh bullets. If we open this gate, she's gone faster than a gazelle on crack. We can't leave her in there, as there are no sanitation facilities, and I am very leery of turning her over to local law enforcement, whatever she is, she's no poacher. However, I have no doubt that she is quite deadly. A smart soldier makes allies when he can. I'd much rather have her on my side. She is as stealthy as a ninja, if she turned bad and wanted to kill us all, I seriously doubt that I could stop her."

Frank and Halloran turned to me and I felt the eyes of every man in the room upon my neck. Our chief did not mice words. "Look, Redburn, we need to get back on schedule. Sheena, whoever or whatever she is, has put us behind the eight ball. If we get a couple of peaceful days we can catch up and probably even get ahead of our time table. I can divide your duties between Bryers and Chang. Now I can't order you to go with this woman but I would strongly encourage it. I doubt she will slit your throat. I can't say she feels the same way about the rest of us. Wherever she lives it can't be far away. If you are not back by the end of the week, I'll have Halloran's men tear the jungle apart until he finds you."

"Its a big jungle, chief" I replied. But then I took another long look at Sheena. She smiled and nodded at me and I had never seen anything as beautiful in my life. I nodded back at her and thought to myself, "There are far worse ways to die."

I turned, met Frank's intense gaze, and said, "I'll do it boss. It seems the logical thing to do."

The men applauded. Some called me a "lucky bastard" and others called me "dead man walking." Frank shushed them at turned to face the jungle queen.

"Sheena, if you promise not to harm Bob and also promise to return him in five days, you can take him away to "test." You will find that he is a truthful man, as are the rest of us. Once Bob convinces you that our intentions are good and good for the jungle, we would ask you to leave our work site alone. We will also not bother you or try to capture you again."

Sheena nodded avidly and smiled, "Sheena agree! You let me go now and I come tomorrow noon, take pretty man. Have him back in five days."

Frank thought a moment, turned to the security chief and said,"Turn her loose Halloran, escort her to the gate and give her back her gear when you get there."

He then looked at Sheena and said, "This man will take you to the gate. You get your weapons back when you leave."

Sheena threw Halloran a withering look but made no objection. Five minutes later she was gone. Frank took me aside and impressed upon me the need to learn everything I could about Sheena. He also impressed upon me the need to impress her. "She obviously likes you, Bob, make the most of it. The last thing we need is her pissed off and out for revenge."

I did not sleep very well that night. Part of me was apprehensive, another part of me was really turned on. Sheena had the finest body I had ever encountered. I wondered just how deep her interest in me was. Was I just a "pretty man" or did she see something more? There is not much privacy in the barracks but I was able to find a quiet place to jerk off. After that I slept very well.

The next day, Tuesday, dawned hot and still. In the distance we could hear the jungle birds and the calls of wildlife. After breakfast we worked hard through the oppressive heat to make up for some lost time. Frank and I went over my duties with Bryers and Chang. Most of my work was in the preliminary stages so they would not have to strain themselves to much to encompass them. I packed a small duffel bag with things that I thought that I would need. I was on tenterhooks, watching the clock hands creep around the dial to noon.

With a war whoop, Sheena arrived right on time in the middle of our compound. No one had seen her scale the fence. She was carrying some objects. She called out, "Where pretty man?"

I exited the barracks and strode towards Sheena with my duffel.

"Ah, here pretty man! Come." gushed Sheena as she indicated where I was to stand.

Sheena led me to a post. Before I could react she had my hands lashed above my head and tied to the pole. Before I could process what was happening, Sheena Began cutting off my clothes with her knife!

Frank, our chief approached her, panic in his voice, "Sheena, what are you doing?"

"Your man search Sheena. Sheena search your man." she continued oblivious to the many eyes focused upon her.

In moments my clothes had been shredded and I was naked as the day I was born. The involuntary nudity and the presence of Sheena so close caused me to become erect. No woman has ever complained about the size of my equipment and Sheena seemed no different. I could tell that she liked my body. I really believe in physical fitness. I may be a lab rat but I always took to exercise like it was second nature. Even here, away from many of the comforts of home, I found time to lift weights and perform crunches. Sheena ran her fingers down my chest to my navel. She took a step back and dropped something at my feet and cut me loose.

I bent and realized that the objects she had dropped before me were a leather loincloth and and leather vest. Beet red, I pulled them on. While I was adjusting the loincloth Sheena slid something around my neck. In an instant I understood it to be a leather collar and leash! My hands went to my neck and Sheena read my thoughts.

"Pretty man must earn trust. Sheena not foolish enough to bring animal that she can not control into her hut."

Some of the men witnessing our little encounter were laughing so hard that they had tears streaming down their cheeks. Sheena appeared puzzled by that for a moment before she smiled at me, tugged on my leash and made a move to lead me out of the compound. When I bent to gather my duffel, Sheena slapped my hand away. Not knowing what else to do I fell in behind Sheena. The view I had of her amazing ass was spectacular. I was so caught up in gazing at her lithe form that I lost track of the apparently roundabout route we paced until after the jungle closed behind us.

I knew that Sheena had led me on a circuitous route because there is no way her hut could be this far from our compound. At last we entered a minuscule clearing and my wondering eyes beheld a tree with a hut nestled in its branches. Next to the hut, a pond and a small stream. It struck me as a most lovely place. The trail to the hut had been very dusty and hot. Both Sheena and myself were drenched in sweat and coated with grime.

"We bathe before we enter my hut." stated Sheena to me very matter of factually. She led me over to the pond, stripped off her cheetah skin and faced me. Once more I was amazed at the incredible loveliness and suppleness of Sheena's body. Not even a ton of dust or sweat could detract from her beauty. After a moment I reached for the stay of my loincloth but Sheena gently slapped my hands away.

"You my guest. I bathe you." she said as her fingers began to work on the lacing of my loincloth. The touch of her soft. gentle hands had me erect even before the brief amount of time it took her to remove the garment. Her eyes focused on my manhood and she said,

"Everything pretty about you, Pretty man."

"Sheena, my name is Robert or Bob, if you want to you can even call me Redburn." I stated, a bit flustered.

Sheena gazed up at me as if considering my words before she replied.

"No. You pretty man, so I call you Pretty man. We bathe now."

Sheena removed the last of her weapons but kept them close by. She took my hand and led me into the crystal clear pond. From a rock she collected some of the natural soap that the natives manufacture. I can not express the utter delight that followed. Sheena lathered me head to toe, working the soap into a lather with her strong, yet supple fingers and skilled hands.She cooed over me like she was washing a puppy or an infant. When her hands went to work on my groin and her hands soaped up my cock, I almost shot a load all over her. When she was satisfied that I was thoroughly clean, she tied my leash to rock by the pond and saw to her own bathing. I realized that my life had reached one of its hight points as I watched the grime and dirt vanish and reveal her even golden tan. She looked so fresh, so young and so beautiful. Never had I been so mesmerized. More than once I pinched myself, convinced that I was still abed and dreaming.

Once Sheena was clean she allowed me to remain lashed to my rock while she washed out her cheetah skin and my loincloth and vest. Making a point to bandy her knife and bow an arrow at me in a threatening manner, she led me up the ladder into her hut. My leash was immediately lashed to the center support of the hut and Sheena hung up our brief clothing on a wash line.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers
12