Sheena, Jungle Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
Our Hero Becomes Sheena's Pet.
4.4k words
4.49
22.8k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,402 Followers

I woke the next morning to Sheena's sweet kisses. Once my eyes were open the golden jungle goddess smiled at me and kissed her way down my body. My arms and legs were stiff and numb from having been immobilized all night but I could not have cared less. I certainly didn't feel any discomfort as Sheena slid her sweet lips all over my shaft with the same amazing intensity of the night before. To my utter delight Sheena mounted me again. I watched her lovely tits bounce evocatively as she slid her secret place up and down my manhood.

She was so finely muscled that it was like watching a she panther work. Sheena was a perfect physical specimen. She was more fit than any female yoga instructor on the planet. As she rode us both to climaxed she screamed and called my "Pretty man" over and over again. As she collapsed on top of me after our second lovemaking session her voice said sweetly. "Sheena love taming Pretty man."

I ached to take her in my arms. There was so much that I wanted to teach her, the goodness of having a man wrap himself about a woman. The goodness of nibbling her nipples and dining on her blonde box. Instinctively I knew that that would come with time. I had to gain Sheena's trust. I knew also that I would have to let her lead. I could never imagine a situation where Sheena would take orders from any man, least of all me.

Starting with my left leg, Sheena untied my bonds. Finally my right arm was liberated and I sat up and began to massage my limbs until the circulation was restored. I realized that it was very early in the day as the sun outside the window was just filling the horizon with the rays of dawn. I remembered that the night before we had turned in just as night had fallen. I realized that Sheena lived attuned to the natural cycles of day and night. I did spy some old style native lamps in various places about the neat hut but I imagined that Sheena only lit them in an emergency.

"Pretty man," Sheena asked me "You like when Sheena tame you?'"

"Yes, Sheena, I enjoy that very much!"

"Good, when we come back from market, I tame you again."

"Sheena," I replied, "next time you don't have to tie me down. It might be more fun for you if I can hug and embrace you while you tame me."

Sheena's deep blue eyes seemed lost in thought. At last she replied.

"Perhaps you right, Pretty man. But if you mean to trick me Sheena make you sorry that you were born."

I sat and watched as the gloriously naked Sheena began filling a homemade rucksack with the skins of small animals, teeth and bones. She also placed in a large supply of large exotic native fruit. From my brief excursions into the local markets I knew that these were Junglesop, an ugly but delicious native species that the locals paid top dollar for. I recalled what I had paid for one to split with some of the guys back at the compound and realized that Sheena, were she interested in money, could be a very rich woman.

After escorting me to the bathroom area and back, Sheena handed me my loincloth and vest. While I dressed, she wriggled enticingly into her cheetah skin and carefully combed out her hair. I could not help but notice that the comb Sheena used was modern, as was the mirror she gazed in as she arrayed her golden mane. She looked at me, eyed my unkempt hair and stroked the stubble on my face.

"Come, Pretty, man."

She had me sit in a chair and she combed my hair. It was not a style I liked but I was not about to complain.

"Sheena have razor. When we return from market, I shave your face."

"Are you sure, Sheena? I can do the job myself."

"Sheena shave her legs and under arms. M'bua told me my mother did that so I do it too. Sheena good with razor. Also Sheena not foolish enough to give Pretty man weapon until I know he very tame."

Sheena lashed my leash to the central pole while she prepared breakfast. The morning meal was very simple. I was delighted to discover coffee on the table. It was black and profoundly bitter as in the local style but it felt wonderful sliding down my throat. For a moment I imagined myself in the apartment of an old girlfriend sitting down to one of her fantastic cups of Joe. But Sheena was not like that vision from my past in any way. Sheena was more beautiful, more fierce, and far sweeter. Sheena was a woman princes combed their realms in hopes of finding. Sheena was like every best dream personified.

After we finished eating, Sheena placed the heaviest sack over my shoulders and said smiling, "Sheena not have to make two trips today." She stared intently in my eyes and very solemnly stated "Pretty man, you obey Sheena today fully and when Sheena tame you later, she no tie you down. You be bad, Pretty man, Sheena no be nice to you for the rest of the day."

The weight on my back was something of a surprise. I had new respect for Sheena's amazing strength . She took leash and patiently led me out of the hut and into the jungle. I knew, more or less, where the native village stood in relation to the research compound, but I had no idea where Sheena's hut was located. I noted that Sheena was again carefully leading in an intentional roundabout way so that I could not gain my bearings. Only the eastern rise of the sun gave me any sense of direction. Then the jungle parted and we were in the native village. I became acutely aware of my attire.

The west had made some inroads even to this remote part of Africa. What little clothing the natives wore was mostly western in style. There were quite a few tee shirts. The skirts on the women were very short and most wore skimpy tops that revealed lovely expanses of ebony bosom. The sound of radios could be heard and there was the occasional internal combustion engine driven vehicle. Soon it would be even more western. Part of the agreement with the local government for permission to construct our compound mandated that we allow cell phone towers. These natives would soon be calling each other on their smart phones, just like any residents of the first world. I realized that the phones would bring such wonders as the internet and instant communication, but I could not help but mourn what would be lost.

Sheena attracted little notice from the locals. One or two bowed to her and Sheena exchanged greetings with others. I realized that she must be a very familiar sight. It amazed me that one as beautiful as Sheena could elicit mere boredom and lack of novelty. I, on the other hand, attracted significant attention. Often Sheena gestured at me while she was chatting with a local. I spied shy smiles and knowing nods from them as we passed. I wondered if any of my coworkers would be in the village today, but then I recalled that our visits were mostly weekend affairs.

At least we stopped before a larger than average storefront. The proprietor, a large genial man with a broad face and and a wide smile greeted Sheena as though she were an old friend, which he probably was. Sheena tied my leash to a nearby post and removed the sack from my back.

"N'tri and Sheena have to argue over price. It game we play but it is the way of the village. You be good and wait for Sheena, Pretty man."

I watched Sheena disappear into the store and realized that I was supremely alone in the world. I did not know more than a few words of the local language. I did not know the people. I did not know how long Sheena would be. And how I was dressed, I was practically naked in a very alien world.

It did not take time for me to attract even more attention. A group of five beautiful African women encircled me. All were tall, slim and dark, with long legs and languid brown eyes. They seemed fascinated with me, stroking my hair and rubbing my skin. One of them grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. I felt her fine mound of womanhood beneath the thin and skimpy garment.

"Hey white boy," she said repeatedly in what was apparently the only English she knew. I desperately missed Sheena. I tried to pull away from the curious lovely women, but there was very little place I could go. The women seemed quite content with me collared on the end of the leash. They laughed as I tried to pull away and then began talking to me in a soothing way.

One of them, if I am honest I will say that this one was the most beautiful of the five, started feeling my arm muscles and my chest. To my considerable surprise she forced her hand into my loincloth and started stroking my penis. It was simultaneously confounding and arousing. She broke out in a big grin when I became hard. I saw a look of devilment in her eyes. What she intended to do next I will never know because Sheena reappeared at that moment.

There was loud yelling in the native dialect. Sheena was livid and screaming like a banshee. She and the woman who had been feeling me up went cheek to jowl. I honestly thought that a fistfight would break out between Sheena and the statuesque native woman who had only reluctantly withdrawn her hand from my loincloth. There was obvious bad blood between Sheena and this woman. The other four women separated the two before any actual exchange of blows. A short time later the other four women dragged away the one who had taken such a keen interest in me.

Before I could ask questions Sheena answered them, "That Mari. She old enemy of Sheena. She hate me since we little girls. She make me so angry! She say "Our men taboo to Sheena, but Sheena's man not taboo to us!" Then Sheena emitted a yell of frustration and continued. "If not for my vow to M'bua Sheena sneak into Mari's hut and skin her like I skin animals!"

I noticed that Sheena held a wad of native currency. Naively, I had imagined my jungle goddess immune to the curse of cash and the world of money. Sheena untied my leash and pulled me along behind her. What followed was a shopping trip, not unlike those that occur in every part of the world.

Sheena bought native soaps and honey, yeast and baking supplies. She cooed over a display of jewelry and bought some brushes and lip balm. At each stop she haggled over the prices like a native trader. Like many men who accompany their wives or girlfriends on errands such as this all around the world; I soon zoned out and lost track of everything except the persistent tug of Sheena's hands upon my leash.

I was thinking of my work and other inanities and had a pleasant idyll until I heard Sheena once again addressing me.

The many supplies that Sheena had purchased had been placed in the largest of the rucksacks. She strapped it to my back and said,

"You very good, Man pet. Sheena happy." She took a look at the sack on my back and stated,.

"Man pet should carry heavy loads."

"Man pet?" I replied.

"Yes, Sheena tame Pretty man, now he Sheena's pet."

Sheena must have seen the stunned expression on my face because she broke into a mischievous smile and said,

"Don't worry, Pretty man, Sheena good master. Take good care of Man pet."

At a small cafe, Sheena purchased some local yogurt and tea for the two of us. As we sat the beautiful jungle goddess stated,

"Sheena enjoys watching people go by. It sometimes lonely in jungle but Sheena safer there. Jungle also far from Mari." Sheena then got a concerned expression on her face and asked "Man pet, like Mari?"

I replied in the negative with as much conviction as I could muster.

"Pretty man think Mari prettier than Sheena?"

Again I answered no.

Sheena smiled broadly and said, "Your words make Sheena happy. Ever since we little girls Mari say Sheena ugly and Mari pretty. Before Sheena get big, Mari like to beat up Sheena. She steal Sheena's toys and friends. Sheena not surprised to find her hands on man pet."

A look of rage crossed Sheena's face. She turned to me and said, "If Pretty man ever let Mari tame him, Sheena skin Pretty man and take long time killing Mari!"

Her right hand squeezed down hard on my left forearm as she said the last two sentences. Then she said,

"Pretty man belong to Sheena now."

Her hand left my forearm and ended up on my crotch. She smiled and followed up with.

"All parts of Pretty man Sheena's now. Sheena not so lonely now that she have man pet."

"Sheena," I replied, "You promised my chief that you would return me four days from now."

"Pretty man, want to leave Sheena?"

"Well no, but ..."

"Then Pretty man should not leave Sheena. Pretty man, not know way back to his camp. Sheena not tell him. Sheena keep Pretty man."

"Sheena, I really really like you but there are things I need back at the compound,"

"Sheena take care of Man pet. She give you all you need."

"But my books, my personal items. If you let me go back I will return to the jungle with you."

The jungle goddess considered my words and replied,

"Sheena want to believe Man pet. If Man pet good and let Sheena tame him many times, Sheena MIGHT let Man pet go to friends to say goodbye BUT Pretty man stay on collar and leash so he not change mind."

I realized that conversing further on this topic was a dead end. Far worse fates have befallen far better men than me. It had definite advantages over the constant quest of publishing, pushing papers, and fighting for scanty research funds but I was not entirely ready to say goodbye to that world just yet.

Sheena gazed at me. That I was lost in thought was obvious to her. She stroked my thigh and removed something from the pouch she carried about her waist.

"Sheena be very good master, Man pet. Here is gift. Sheena wanted to give to Man pet back at hut but this time seem right."

She produced a silver comb, the type designed to be worn in the hair as an adornment. She slid it into my brown curls and said,

"Make Pretty man prettier. Sheena let Man pet's hair grow long, Sheena comb and braid. Pretty man look even prettier. Sheena also tame Pretty man often, Sheena know THAT make Man pet happy."

How does a man reply to statements like that? The tableau Sheena was presenting was an ancient one. I thought of Adam and Eve and all the great romantic stories I had been forced to read about in school or by girlfriends hell bent on changing me. "This is one for the books." I thought before I took Sheena's hand, collected my thoughts and at last said,

"Thank you for the gift Sheena, I will treasure it always."

Then I took my first initiative in our relationship and moved to kiss her. I tried to express my gratitude for the gift and my overwhelming desire for Sheena herself through this kiss. It seemed to work.

"That nice kiss, Pretty man. See, Sheena make you happy."

I sat in silence and finished eating. Sheena chatted up the waitress, who was apparently a childhood friend. The waitress eyed me thoroughly and she and Sheena began talking to each other very rapidly and giggling often. That I was the topic of their conversation there could be no doubt. I gathered a rather pointed sex question was asked because at one point Sheena gasped, turned beet red and then joined her friend in a long guffaw.

As Sheena settled the bill and the waitress left, the jungle goddess addressed me again,

"That B'tri. Old friend. She say you very pretty, Pretty man. Say I lucky Sheena."

"What was your final laugh about?" I asked. "Were you making fun of me?"

"No, man pet, B'tri ask if you big everywhere and then she say..."

I watched amused as Sheena turned scarlet again and finished with, "What she say for Sheena's ears only. Sheena NEVER teach you those words!"

I smiled and chuckled quietly to myself. Sheena grasped the end of my leash and led me through the village the way we had come in. On the outskirts of town were communal latrines. Both Sheena and I had to relieve ourselves. She reluctantly released my leash as I entered the male facilities. I was given a very stern warning, to wait, to the point of threats of physical maiming, for Sheena when I was finished. I plunged through the door to find second world facilities in a third world country. It was nasty but I have been to gas stations in the states that were far worse.

As I stood answering nature's call two of the locals tried to chat me up. In the one phrase I did know well, I informed them that I did not speak the language. Both of them smiled. I heard the name Sheena repeated many time. As crescendo on the conversations the larger of the tribesmen said "Sheena!" and then licked his lips provocatively. His actions required no translation whatsoever.

I waited patiently a few steps from the door until Sheena reappeared.

"Pretty man, good! Welcome Sheena with a kiss."

I was happy to oblige her, feeling a bit safer in the semi-public place I lightly embraced Sheena as I planted a strong kiss on her proud, succulent lips.

"That feel good, Pretty man. You braver than yesterday. But not get too brave, Pretty man, Sheena rule. ALWAYS!"

The way Sheena, affirmed her authority, I knew that she fully intended to wear the pants in any relationship with any male in her life. That she intended me for that role was obvious as well. I realized that I wanted to be with the jungle goddess so much that I would obey her utterly. I was never destined to be an alpha male in any case. Sheena's arms felt so good when she hugged me. I realized that I was already in love with this amazing woman and wanted nothing more than to be close to her. Sheena tugged at my leash and led me out of the village. Before long we were back in the jungle under the blazing sun.

On the way back to Sheena's hut, a brief shower broke out and we took shelter under the branches of a large boab tree. As Sheena kissed me as the warm gentle rain fell, she said to me,

"Pretty man, good boy today, He already understand that he now Sheena's pet."

"Sheena," I replied, "I will obey you but we should be partners and equals."

Sheena gazed at me as though I had just said the most amusing thing in the world, stifled a laugh, and replied,

"Man pet, not know way of jungle. Man pet not know how to hunt. Man pet can not track prey or find his way home. Man pet would die without Sheena's help. Sheena can take care of Man pet, Sheena feed you, Sheena teach you, Sheena tame you. Sheena the chief, that just how it is. Sheena give Man pet simple jobs. Sheena help you, Sheena bathe you. In return Man pet love Sheena and Sheena love Man pet. You not even chief among your own people Man pet, why should Sheena listen to you except when you praise Sheena or when Sheena want to talk with you?"

Sheena was perceptive, that much was true. I was not a leader I was a follower and that is exactly what Sheena wanted me to be. I pondered my situation long and hard. Some serious emotions must have crossed my face because Sheena stared at me intently.

"If Man pet, no want Sheena to lead, tell me now and Sheena will walk home without you. You find own way back to your people."

Sheena let go of my leash and stepped into the bush. She vanished almost instantaneously. I was alone in the middle of nowhere in a savage jungle, completely unarmed and helpless. Every sound of the jungle from the call of the birds to the buzz of the insects suddenly took on a profound air of menace.

"Sheena!" I yelled.

The golden queen did not return immediately. She let me stew for at least a good fifteen or more minutes. At last she reappeared, grinning broadly.

"Say Sheena chief, Man pet, and I take you home. If you no say that, Sheena disappear again and not come back."

I threw myself at her enchanting feet and said, "Sheena chief. ALWAYS!"

"That better, Man pet." said Sheena once I had returned to my feet. She smiled like an angel, gathered up the end of my leash and began singing softly to herself as she led me to her hut. The whole journey home, Sheena did not so much as look in my direction.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,402 Followers
12