Sheena, Jungle Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,423 Followers

Once were back at Sheena's hut she turned to me and asked, "Pretty man, think hard on way to Sheena's hut? Pretty man realize how weak he is and how he needs Sheena for everything?"

"Yes, chief Sheena." I replied respectfully.

"I like sound of chief, Pretty Man." replied Sheena.

Sheena smiled broadly at me and said, "Man pet have no need of clothes in Sheena's hut. After Pet put supplies away, I tame Man Pet, again."

I stripped and set to the tasks at hand. Sheena took a seat while ordering me about the hut. I was occupied with some forgotten task for a while, when I turned to face her again, I noticed that Sheena had filled a basin with water and was hefting a straight razor.

"Man Pet, take seat. Sheena shave. You not kiss Sheena anymore today with rough fur on face."

What choice did I have? I made myself comfortable in a chair and Sheena lathered my face. She was quite adept with the razor, only erring once. The minor nick quickly stopped bleeding. As she finished and I was toweling off my face, I noted that Sheena had an odd look on her face. She was staring at my crotch.

As if reading my mind Sheena began to speak, "Man Pet not very hairy, Sheena love Man Pet's smoothness. Sheena let Man Pet's hair on head grow long so Sheena can comb and braid, but Sheena think she want to keep rest of you smooth and soft."

Realizing the direction this conversation was headed I tried to get Sheen's mind off on other topics. I failed miserably as a short time later Sheena had lathered up my privates. I nearly stopped breathing while trying to remain motionless. I thought that my manhood would shrink away in fear of the razor sharp blade but Senna's hands were such a wonderful sensation that I remained erect throughout the entire procedure.

The beguiling jungle girl mopped away the last vestiges of shaving cream and smiled broadly, "Sheena like!" She cooed for a few moments and then set to work with her most spectacular session of fellatio so far. Her gentle touch had primed the pump and before too long I came while she was still suckling my manhood. A surprised look crossed Sheena's face but she swallowed my load.

"Man pet not taste as good as he looks, but Sheena get used to it. Sheena keep you smooth now always."

"Yes Sheena," I replied.

Next Sheena sat in my lap and her sweet lips met mine. "Sheena decide, Man Pet better off here than with other men. You not like them. If I go back to Man Pet's camp I tell your chief that you died. That way they no look for you and Sheena can keep you always!. Maybe soon Man Pet and Sheena have baby. Man Pet will make good father."

At that moment my mind projected an image of another life. I saw a college and bright young co-eds and awed young freshmen. I saw my research and possible publications. There were a few awards hanging on the walls of my tastefully furnished, book crammed office. I saw the life that I told myself that I always wanted, and it suddenly seemed like so much dross.

I imagined being a kept man of the most amazing and most staggeringly beautiful woman I had ever met. It had more appeal than pushing papers and the publish or perish life I would have to endure until I made tenure. I imagined my hair long, and the daily shaves under the talented hands of Sheena and I imagined all of the wonderful sex the two of us would have for as far into the future as I could imagine.

Most of all I realized that this relationship, unlike all of my others, was the real thing. What ever her deficits, Sheena loved me without question and completely. I knew that were I returned to the world of academia, I would never meet a woman like Sheena ever again. At that instant, I realized that most men would surrender kingdoms to have what was right here sitting on my lap. The choice was not difficult at all.

I saw Sheena's eyes light up with even more intently when I met her passionate gaze and answered with more sincerity than I had ever previously uttered. "I would like that very much, Sheena."

Her subsequent kiss was the utterly delightful.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,423 Followers
12