Sheena's New Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry, Tony, I'm so very sorry!" Sheena said quietly and fell to her knees in front of me. I felt her grasp my hand.

I looked up and met Andrea's gaze. I only said a single word, which I repeated. "Why? Why, why, why, why?"

She looked down and I could see the tears in her eyes. "Oh, Tony: it's all my fault!" She sobbed and knelt on the other side of me, grasping my other hand.

I began to cry uncontrollably: here I was a tough ex-soldier, a combat veteran who'd seen death and destruction crying like a small child: a child who had just had the foundations kicked out from under him. "Have you come to vote?" I demanded.

"Andrea phoned me! I've come to take care of my best friend: the friend I've hurt!" She reached out and hugged me.

I couldn't help it – I hugged her back. Then Andrea hugged me – "Why, oh, why?" I mumbled through my grief.

There we were, the three of us like some sort of inane eternal triangle. I loved them both and I knew that they both loved me... A way through dawned on me... I looked at Sheena. She looked at me: her baby-blue eyes framed with smeared make-up.

"Sheena? Shouldn't you show Andrea?" I said quietly.

The blonde looked at me, confusion momentarily visible on her face. Then she nodded, stood and stepped back. Her hands were shaking as she undid her skirt which slipped down over her hips and fluttered to the floor. Hesitantly, her hands moved up to her pale blue panties. There was a pause: I noticed that Andrea had half turned and was staring wide-eyed at the shemale's crotch. Slowly, but not sensually, Sheena slipped her thumbs inside the elastic top and eased them down over her hips letting her cock flick into view.

Andrea gasped and clapped a hand over her mouth. Sheena's penis suddenly twitched and slowly began to stiffen. "Oh, no!" She gasped and pulled her skirt back up to hide her embarrassment.

"You – you are a man!" My wife sobbed.

"No! She's not! She's just not quite all woman yet!" I said gently, defending Sheena yet again. I knelt on the floor in front of my wife and hugged her gently. "Sheena's a shemale; that's all."

I motioned to Sheena and she knelt by us both. Suddenly the three of us hugged each other tightly... It was all going to be alright...

I don't quite know how it happened, but the three of us ended up in bed. It was probably the wine because Andrea opened another bottle and the evening became a blur. I remembered kissing them both, them one thing led to another and that was it.

The sex was not brilliant but the companionship and sense of relief more than made up for it. I awoke just after first light and wondered why the bed was so cramped! Then I got a waft of Sheena's expensive perfume. I blinked to get my eyes to focus properly. I was lying on my back with Andrea cuddled up to me with her head resting on my chest and her mass of chestnut hair spilling across it, Sheena was cuddled up behind her and they looked like a couple of spoons.

I jiggled trying to get more comfortable and both women shuffled into new positions without waking up. I smiled at this; there was only a sheet over us as our body heat was more than enough to keep us warm. Bits of what we had done during the night began to drift back. We had made love to each other, more for comfort than for gratification: Our marriage had come close to ending last night and I new it: she had cuckolded me and that had seemed an insurmountable betrayal. I would have moved out: hell, I was about to when Sheena had walked in.

Bed had gone a long way to healing the wounds or at least our intimacy had. I'd made love to both Andrea and Sheena... That had been the first time I had tried anal sex: I hoped that my clumsy performance had not hurt Sheena... She had moaned appreciatively but she could have been using her porn star experience to make me think that she liked it. I know that she did not fancy men, or at least no where near as much as she fancied women. While I had made love to her she had done the same thing to Andrea so that it was an almost normal (to my eyes) threesome.

I kissed the top of Andrea's head and then stroked her hair. She jiggled and smiled in her sleep. Her backside must have rubbed against Sheena because the blonde made a couple of involuntary 'humping' motions against Andrea's well-padded rump. This caused Andrea to jiggle again which in turn disturbed Sheena causing her to stretch and begin waking up.

I had found the sight of the two women kissing passionately to be very erotic and after all Sheena screamed 'feminine'. She definitely turned me on or at least, almost all of her did! God she was beautiful: but every-now-and-again, the vision of Donald would surface and this was an even bigger passion-killer than her penis. I guess that I am not gay – despite fancying a shemale. But I didn't fancy her because she was a shemale: I fancied her in spite of that. Confused? I know that I am.

Sheena's hands slipped in between Andrea's breasts and my side. She squeezed and fondled which in turn caused my wife to wake up. Sheena kissed her on top of her head and I realised that I was going hard, or at least I was attempting too – last night had taken a lot out of me. I sighed: the marriage had been saved but I had the distinct suspicion that there were now three people in it.

Life was about to get interesting: possibly along the lines of the old Chinese curse – "May you live in interesting times!" But that's another story!!!

_______________________________

Writers Note:

Well that's it so far... The idea for the story came from a suggestion on the forum and this is one of two ideas that sprang to mind. This is Sheena's story as far as it goes at the moment: please note, I did not write "THE END" as no story ever does. If you think that this one should continue: let me know. Also if you have any ideas on the direction that Sheena's life should go, again, let me know.

Writer345