Sheep and Wolf Ch. 08

Story Info
The men bear gifts and the werecouple plays cupid.
3.5k words
4.76
7.1k
8

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,061 Followers

'Gary?' said Dolores as she walked up to his desk.

He looked up from his monitors. 'Yes?'

'A lady is here to see you.'

'What lady?' he asked, wondering if he had forgotten an appointment with a client.

'What lady, he asks.' Dolores said. 'You womanizer.'

His eyes grew big. 'Wha!? What did I do!?'

Dolores chuckled and moved aside so he could see Maddy standing at the front. 'And I thought so highly of you.' she sighed and moved back to her desk before he could say anything.

'Hi.' said Maddy when she came up to his desk.

Gary leaned back in his chair. 'Hey there, Maddy.' he said and gestured at a chair next to his desk. 'So, what made you come here?'

Maddy sat down and chuckled. 'I wanted to do something back for saving Mindy.' she said. 'So I've been searching about your, issue.'

Gary smiled. 'Thank you.' he said. 'And, did you find something?'

She shook her head. 'Just the usual being bitten by an animal in the night.'

He nodded. 'It wasn't at night, but I did get bitten by a sheep at the petting zoo.' he said. 'It's no longer there though and no one could tell me where it had gone. Or was even sure it had been there.'

'Ah.' she said and pondered. 'There seems to be no cure.'

'I've been getting more conscious of it though, so maybe I can control it one day.' he said. 'Even Chelsea is more aware that there's another life she leads.'

'You have no idea who she is?'

Gary tapped his pen on his notepad. 'No.' he said. 'I tried to stay awake until she usually leaves in the morning, but both Larry and I fell asleep.'

Maddy pondered more. 'Then the only thing that could identify her is something she'd have.'

Gary nodded. 'True. But she doesn't have anything like an earring or something.'

'Then you should give something!' Maddy said. 'Even if she doesn't remember during the day, she might still wear it if it's something good.'

'Oh! You're right!' said Gary. 'I could do that.'

'Just don't give the same gift as you give to miss Miller.'

'Suzy?' Gary asked. 'What do you mean?'

'Her birthday gift.' Maddy said. 'I heard you were going to see her tonight.'

Gary blinked. 'It's her birthday today?'

'You didn't know?'

Gary leaned forward. 'No! She just invited me for dinner tonight!'

Maddy crossed her arms and shook her head. 'Men.' she said. 'So ignorant.'

Gary chuckled. 'You're too young to have that attitude.'

'My mother taught me a lot about my father.' she said.

Gary chuckled. 'Well, thank you for telling me.' he said. 'I'll make sure to find a good gift.'

Maddy grinned. 'Okay.' she said and stood up. 'I'll be going now. Maybe see you later tonight?'

'Don't stay up late, young lady.' he said. 'I don't want you getting into trouble.'

She grinned. 'My mother warned my about men like you.'

'What? Men like me?' he said raising an eyebrow.

'Men who are charming to all women.' she said. 'human or werewolf.'

Gary laughed. 'Touché.' he said. 'But I mean it.'

'Don't worry. I can take care of myself and I'm having no problems at school.' she said.

'All right then.' he said. 'Then maybe see you later.'

She left the office and Dolores looked at him with a little smile.

'She's a friend!' Gary said. 'I just met her recently!'

Dolores nodded and continued with her administration. 'Just make sure I don't read your name in the paper.' she chuckled.

Gary groaned and turned back to his work, distracted by thoughts of possible birthday gifts.

Gary left early from work to walk around and check the shops to see if he could find the right gifts for Suzy and Chelsea. He was looking at the window display of a shop that dealt in all sorts of curiosities when he realised he loved both Suzy and Chelsea. He sat down on the windowsill and took a deep breath. It was not a matter of having two distinct personalities who fell in love with someone, he was both of them and in love with two different creatures.

Larry barked once and put his paw on Gary's knee. Gary watched him and nodded. 'You are right, Larry.' he said. He shook his head and stood up. He wasn't going to dwell on it here and now and entered the shop.

'Good day.' said the middle aged man behind the counter. 'Looking for something special?' Little wrinkles appeared as he smiled a little.

'Birthday gifts for two women.' Guy said. 'Thinking about something they can wear. But it has to be strong enough that it won't break easily in an accident.'

The man nodded. 'They're related?'

'Not as far as I know.' Guy said. He wondered though, but dismissed it as he would have found out by now.

The man walked up to a low cupboard, took a wooden box out of it, and opened it on the counter. 'Maybe there's something in here.'

Guy looked closer at the small collection of rings, bracelets and necklaces. They looked like typical jewellery to him, heart shaped motifs, flowers. But then something caught his eye. One necklace with a golden sun surrounded by rays of various length on it, and one necklace with a silver crescent moon and several little stars next to it. Day and night. Suzy and Chelsea.

He took them out of the box and held them up. 'These would be perfect.' he said and looked at the man. 'But these look pretty expensive though.'

The man face wrinkled again as he smiled. 'Not really.' he said. 'I got the box from an auction of things left behind after the death of an old woman without relatives. Thought it might be worth something but when I had a few of the pieces checked it turned out they weren't really worth much. They just look very good.'

'Ah.' said Gary and examined the necklaces again. 'That's the most important thing anyway. That they match the one who wears them.' He showed them to Larry who gave a bark in approval.

Feeling happy to have found the gifts Gary left the shop with two envelopes holding the necklaces, bought a bouquet and headed for home where he put on a fresh shirt and gave Larry an extra brushing. Armed with the bouquet and gift the two went over to Suzy and knocked politely on her door.

Suzy opened and smiled brightly. 'Hi guys.' she said.

'Happy birthday, Suzy.' said Gary and Larry barked his congratulations.

'How did you know?' Suzy asked. 'I always kept it kind of secret.'

'We have our sources, don't we boy?' said Gary and winked at Larry.

Suzy chuckled. 'Okay then.' she said and stepped back. 'Come in.'

Gary handed her the flowers. 'A little something from me.' he said and Suzy gave him a kiss on his cheek.

'They're beautiful.' she said as she smelled the fragrance. 'Thank you.' She put them quickly in a vase and placed it on a table at her window.

Gary slipped the envelope he had hidden behind his back to Larry who took it in his mouth. 'Larry also has a little something for you.' he said. 'He saved up his allowance to buy it for you.'

Suzy knelt down as Larry stepped forward and held up the envelope while wagging his tail. 'What's this?' she said as she took the envelope from his mouth. She opened it and gasped at the golden sun shining in the light coming from outside. 'This is beautiful.' She gave Larry a big kiss on his cheek and hugged him. 'Thank you so much, Larry!'

Larry gave her a big smile and wagged his tail hard when she pulled back.

'Let me put it on for you.' Gary said and Suzy lifted her hair so he could safely lock the necklace around her neck. Her scent and curve of her nape made him want to kiss her there but he held back. 'There.' he said and Suzy turned towards him. He smiled at the sight of the sun at the centre of the open part of her blouse. 'It looks very good on you. Larry has good taste.'

Suzy chuckled and gave Gary another kiss on his cheek. 'Thank you.' she whispered, then turned to Larry. 'I hope you didn't have to save up a lot for this.'

'He used his charms to get a very good deal.' Gary said.

Suzy gave Larry a pet on his head. 'I'll bet that worked very well then.' she said.

Gary praised the dinner Suzy had made and Larry did the same for the special piece of pork she had prepared for him. They talked about the daily events and the news of late. Gary was glad she didn't think the costume makers at night were weird and understood being secretive with the curiosity of people sometimes. She did wonder who they might be and Gary said he didn't know anyone who could make such costumes.

After dinner they enjoyed a glass of wine and talked more until Gary saw Suzy rub her legs together and stretch. 'You feeling tired?' he asked.

Suzy gave him a gentle smile. 'A little.' she said. 'Had a pretty long operation today and had no time for a break.'

'Oh, why didn't you say so?' said Gary. 'You didn't have to do this for us today.'

Suzy put her hand on his lower arm. 'It's okay. I wanted to have dinner with you today.'

Gary smiled at her and took her hand in his to give it a little squeeze. 'Thank you.' he said as he gave her a warm smile. 'How about we continue later so you can go to bed early today?'

She nodded. 'I'd like that.'

She walked Gary and Larry to the hallway. 'Sleep tight then.' Gary said. 'And I'll see you later.'

Suzy hummed and nodded. Gary turned away but Suzy grabbed his arm quickly. He turned his head toward her and she gave him a soft kiss on his lips, lingered for a moment, then pulled back as she blushed and looked away. 'Good night, Gary.' she whispered and stepped back.

'Good, night, Suzy.' Gary whispered, smiling in half a daze while she slowly closed the door after another glance at him.

He went back into his own apartment and dropped down on his couch. Larry put his paws on his knees and watched him. He grinned and ruffled Larry's head. 'Larry, boy, I think we just hit the jackpot!' he said and slumped back with a happy sigh.

He ignored the itches as he transformed and hummed happily while he undressed and observed his wool coat growing on his body.

'Ready, boy?' he asked Larry after checking his appearance in the mirror.

Larry barked in confirmation and they left for the park. The elevator opened just as they went down the stairs and the bald neighbour stepped out.

'Have a pleasant evening, good sir!' said Gary while he hopped down.

The neighbour stared at the empty stairway, sighed and went to his apartment.

Gary and Larry slipped into the alley downstairs and hurried to the edge of the park and waited for Chelsea.

She startled him as she pounced him. 'Gary!' she grinned wide and wagged her tail as she sat on him with his back on the grass.

'Hi Chelsea.' he chuckled. 'You're in a good mood.'

She nodded quickly.

'Something good happened?'

'Don't know.' she said. 'Just feel happy.'

He chuckled again. 'That's good.'

She saw the envelope in his hand. 'What's that?'

'Ah.' he said. 'Let me sit up first.'

Chelsea sat back on the grass so Gary could sit straight and gave the envelope to her. 'I saw this today and thought it was perfect for you.'

She opened the envelope and took out the necklace, gazing at the crescent moon and stars sparling in the real moonlight.

'I don't know if you even wear necklaces, but I thought it was too beautiful to not give it to you.' he said.

She looked up at him, then pounced him again and pressed her muzzle in a big kiss against his. When she pulled back she caressed the necklace and glanced at him.

'Wow.' Gary said and felt his heart beat hard. 'That was certainly something.' He smiled at her and pushed himself up. 'I can assume you like it?'

She smiled softly as she nodded.

'Shall I put it on for you?' he asked and she nodded again. He put it round her neck and smiled as he looked at the necklace sparkling between her fur. 'Beautiful.' he said and she wagged her tail again.

She smiled softly and leaned closer to him.

'Coward!'

Gary and Chelsea blinked.

'That's not fair!'

Gary, Chelsea and Larry crawled closer toward the voices and peered over a bush.

'Cow-ard.' a young blonde woman said to the young man in front of her.

'Just because I hate big spiders!?' he said. 'They're just too disgusting!'

She crossed her arms and huffed. 'If that scares you, what do you think my parents will say?' she said.

'What has that got to do with me not liking spiders!?'

She poked his chest. 'I can't very well face them and say my boyfriend panics at the sight of a little bug.' she said and turned around, walking away. 'If you can't man up, we're through.'

The young man sighed and threw up his arms. 'Dammit!'

'That's Franky, Tom's nephew.' said Gary. 'He's a good kid who's always been helpful to others and works at the drug store. I've heard he had a crush on that girls since they were teenagers.'

'But she don't like him?' Chelsea asked.

'She's worried about what her parents will say.' Gary said as they watched Franky kick a small stone away. 'I know them, they are the wealthier ones in this town and rather snobs. Their approval of him is important to her.' Gary sat down. 'He's not really a coward. I've seen him chase away a wild cat once when he took a walk through the forest. I was taking a walk myself not far away from him when I saw it.'

'He needs another wild cat to show her.' she said.

Gary chuckled. 'Yeah, rescue the damsel in distress.' he said. 'But we have no wild cats in town now.'

Chelsea nodded, looked up at the half moon for a moment, then grinned. 'No wild cat, but there is wild wolf.'

Gary blinked as he had forgotten how wild Chelsea had been before. 'Of course.'

Franky sat down on a bench and sighed again, rubbing his hands on his knees. 'Ah, dammit dammit dammit!' he said. He sighed one more time, then heard a scream. 'Sheila?' Another scream. He sprinted towards her voice. 'SHEILA!'

He found her crawling backwards on her behind on the ground. She wailed while her gaze was fixed on a dark shape moving along a part of the path hidden in shadows. It let out a growl.

He knew he had to do something. If that beast was hungry it would attack and kill Sheila.

He looked around for anything he could use for a weapon. There was nothing useful but he did spot two broken off branches with lots of leaves on them. It would have to do.

He grabbed them, made loud growling noises and flailed the branches as he ran in front of Sheila.

The beast had stopped. It growled loud at him, but he growled back, swiping the branches as if they were giant arms and stepped forward.

The beast took a step back. Franky growled again and took another step forward, holding the branches up high.

With another swipe and a fast step forward the beast gave up and ran away.

He panted hard while his heart tried to beat its way out of his chest as he gazed into the darkness until he saw no movement anymore.

'Franky?' said Sheila.

He turned around to see a trembling Sheila with her eyes red from tears staring at him. He dropped the branches. 'You're not hurt, are you?' he panted.

She leapt forward and hugged him tight. 'Franky!' she bawled. 'I was so scared!'

'Ah! Sheila!' he cried out.

She pulled back quickly. 'Did it hurt you!?' she asked.

He took a deep breath. 'No, but you nearly crushed me.' he chuckled.

She snorted and hugged him again. 'You saved me!' she cried. 'You chased off that thing! I'm never going to call you a coward again!'

He smiled and hugged her back. 'It's okay, it's okay.'

She looked at him, then down. 'I'm so sorry.' she said. 'Can you forgive me?'

'Hmmm.' he said. 'On one condition.'

She looked back up at him. 'What!? I'll do anything!'

'You take care of any spiders from now on, and I'll take care of the rest.'

She laughed and hugged him tight again. 'I will.' she said. 'I will.'

Gary grinned as Chelsea crawled up to him and Larry at the bush they hid behind. 'It worked?'

'I'm pretty sure it did.' he said while he watched Sheila and Franky leave the park holding each other tight. 'Let's go home too. We've done our good deed for the day.'

Chelsea smiled and nodded and took his hand. 'Let's go.'

Gary smiled at the pleasant surprise and they strolled hand in hand all the way back to his apartment with Larry.

'You try to stay awake again?' Chelsea asked when she leaned back in his arms on the couch again.

'I think it's not possible to stay awake when we transform back.' Gary said. 'I'll have to think of something else.'

Chelsea nodded. 'I hope we find out true me.' she said. 'Want to spend more time with you.'

'Yes, I'd like that too.' he said but then wondered what to do when they did found out her identity. So far neither Suzy nor Chelsea had been around at the same time but that could change at any time.

He sighed as he closed his eyes. He'd have to wait until tomorrow to think it over.

***

Gary woke up alone on the couch again and stretched, smiling dreamily as he thought back on the kisses he had received the day before. He giggled. Larry looked up at him and tilted his head. He cleared his throat and straightened his face. 'Okay.' he said. 'Time to get up and get ready.'

He met Suzy again in the hallway and she blushed a little. 'Did you sleep well?' he asked.

She nodded. 'Did you?' she asked as she moved closer.

He smiled softly at her. 'I feel like I've never slept better in my life.'

They walked outside while glancing at each other and stood outside, hesitating to go to work.

Gary cleared his throat. 'So, want to come over today to finish your party?'

Suzy bit her lip as she smiled. 'I would, but I'll be visiting the Peterson's tonight.' she said. 'Their cat recently had kittens but she's weak, so I said I'd check up on her for a few days until it looks like she's getting stronger.' She looked up at him through her eyelashes. 'Sorry.'

He gave her a gentle smile. 'Don't be, you're doing very good work.' he said. 'Just let me know when you can.'

She nodded quickly and glanced at the direction she had to go. 'See you tomorrow morning?'

'Even if I have to spend the night in the hallway.' he chuckled and she gave him a quick kiss.

'See you then.' she said and walked away with a little spring in her step.

'See you.' he said, watching her for a while until she was out of sight and let out a happy sigh. 'I'm so lucky, Larry.' he said.

He heard no reply and looked around him. 'Ah shit!' he said as he realised he had forgotten Larry at home and rushed upstairs. 'I'm sorry, Larry!'

***

Larry grinned in the evening at the thick slice of beef and the big bone Gary had bought to make it up to him.

'Bon appétit.' said Gary and dug into his own food while reading the instruction of the camera he had borrowed from the office. He would use it that night to record what would happen when Chelsea left the apartment. It had a motion trigger sensor so he could easily leave it on all night without filling up the data storage.

He placed it on a shelf and directed it at the couch, let it record for a minute, then checked it to make sure the picture was right. Satisfied with the result he turned it off and put it on the table. He wasn't going to film Chelsea and him without approval from her.

The itch started again and he got ready for the night.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,061 Followers