Sheep Ranching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and we threw our arms around each other, embracing naked in the morning light, our mouths devouring each other's. At last, we went back into the water to wash our love juices off each other, and climbed on the bank to let our skins dry. When we were dry, her eyes lit up, "Shit, you're hard again."

I nodded. "Interested? We can take our time this morning, sheep aren't goin' too far without us."

This time I laid her on the rock and she spread her legs. I mounted her, delving deeply into her tight wetness, feeling like I was a king. She moaned and rolled her hips underneath me; I think she liked it, too. Soon, a pressure in my groin told me to pull out. She was disappointed when I pulled out, but said, "Thanks, Bill. I was ready to let you go on. You wanna try a 69?"

"Sure." I spun around and she took my cock in her mouth, sucking and nibbling playfully as I shoved my tongue as far inside her as I could. Her screams of ecstasy are completely muffled by my pecker, which sent me over the edge and not caring, I force-fed my seed down her throat.

The sheep were upset by the time we were ready to let them graze. We were able to get back to business the rest of the day, and didn't cheat them out of much more morning grazing time the rest of the summer. The nights under the stars in the shadow of the mountains were magic. Days blended together, and when the dark clouds started to gather at the end of August, we were both sad to let the mountains go. By the time the first snows fell, Betty was ready to stay at my ranch indefinitely and didn't want to build her own little house next to mine. We were partners in every way.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 9 years ago
Like This

A nice start

Well drawn characters

Look forward to more in the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Mountains, ranch life......Please make this into a long series!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Seriously Inconvenienced Ch. 01 Things heat up with a sexy Fire Marshal.in Group Sex
The Beach House Strange happenings at a new beach house.in Erotic Couplings
Case of the Black Badge Ch. 01 Hot sex during an internal police investigation.in Erotic Couplings
Prizes Wife shows her tits for charity.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Wife Doesn't Seem To Care My wife becomes best friends with a new neighbor.in Loving Wives
More Stories