Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you will never be a one night stand. However, as much as I want to take you and ravish you and love you, I have to fly tomorrow. Let's go move the basics to your new apartment. I will feel so much better when you are moved in and away from your old neighborhood. What do you need moved immediately?"

"Well just our two beds, two dressers and clothes. I don't even care about the T.V. I figured, we will be spending time at your place anyway."

"That sounds like a plan. Let me make a phone call." I quickly dialed a number. "John. This is Mitch. Are you busy? Well tell her to hurry up and finish you off. I want to borrow your truck and utility trailer." Sheila blushed at my last comment. "Tell you what; meet me at the Brookshire's on the west side. You can follow us. I met this truly wonderful woman whom I deeply love. We are moving her into one of my apartments. No, she has a little girl and we don't feel its right just yet that she moves in with me. OK. I will see you in thirty." I hung up. "I have a friend who will help." Thirty minutes later, John and his wife Caitlyn pulled up with his truck and trailer. Both were wearing jeans and t-shirts, though Caitlyn looked much better than John. I made the introduction. "John and Caitlyn, this is Sheila Tate. Sheila, this is John and Caitlyn Martin. John is with the FBI and Caitlyn is a cosmetologist. She, like you is just starting out."

John shakes hands with Sheila and goes, "Holy shit dude. Where in the hell did you meet her? She is way above your sorry class."

"I know man, right? We met in the airport in Madison Wisconsin. It was there she got to experience my flying abilities extraordinaire."

Sheila giggled, "Yeah and I may never fly again. He must have hit every pocket of turbulence between Madison and Dallas. When we landed I thought I was with Captain Kangaroo."

John said, "I know. You figure someone who flies fighter jets could land an airliner."

"OK guys. That's enough. I least I can fly something faster than a motor scooter." Everyone laughed at Mitch's expense.

Caitlyn looked at Sheila. "Don't I know you? You look familiar."

"I don't think so. I live on the west side. Not a very nice place. There is no way you would know me from there."

"Forgive me for asking, but were you by any chance at the women's shelter near there? I was there couple of years ago."

"I was there about that time for like two weeks. My ex-husband beat me up. I left him and never looked back."

"Didn't you have a little girl?"

"Yes. She is four now."

"I thought so. I am glad you made it out. This is the first time I meet Mitch in person. John does talk about him though. John has nothing but good to say about him. If you need anything, you call me or John if Mitch is out of town. "

John agreed. "Here is my card with my personal contact information. Mitch and I went through quite a bit together. He is like another brother to me. That being said, what the hell ARE you doing with his ugly ass self?" Sheila went on to explain how the met and how they are falling more in love each day.

After introductions, they all went back to Sheila's old apartment. It took over four hours and two six packs, but the overwhelming majority of stuff was moved. Since she still had a month on her lease, she would take her time to finish the rest.

After getting her bedroom arranged, Sheila took me by the hand and said, "Ok, big boy. It's time to make me your woman." She led me to her bed and pushed me down. She began kissing me passionately. Like a hungry cat after a mouse, she quickly undid my belt and pants. When she got to my cock, she gasped. I am 7" long and about 6" in circumference. I am also a shower and not a grower. When I stand, my cock hangs down almost its full length. My girl began to lick me all over paying close attention to my frenulum and pee hole. She then took it in her mouth and was able to get about three quarters down. She bobbed up and down. With her hands she fondled and massaged my nuts. Since it had been a while, it did not take me long. "I am about to cum."

"Please do. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you." Thirty seconds later, I blasted rope after rope. My lovely Sheila swallowed it all. "Now you will last longer when we make love. Make no mistake; we are going to make love. We are not going to fuck the first time.

With that, she stood and slowly stripped for me. First she removed her top followed by her lacy bra. Her tits were magnificent. Her areolas were half dollar across with nipples that stood out a full half inch. I would have fun sucking those. I lifted my hands to feel her tits. She backed away. "Uh uh. Not yet." She then removed her jeans. As expected the carpet matched the drapes. Sheila had a nice landing strip above nicely shaped and swollen labia. Her juices were apparent. Her love button was protruding. She walked closer, and I sat up to pull her close. We kissed passionately. I gently squeezed her tits and sucked first one nipple then the other. I pulled her down and rolled her one her back. I kissed her down her luscious body until I came to her waiting clitoris. Slowly in began to tongue her. I was lapping her juices from deep inside her pussy. Then I attacked her clit. It was not too much longer that she began to squirm. She cried out loud and finally came almost squeezing my head off in the process.

Before she could come down, I moved up and eased my man meat into her love hole. She wrapped her legs around me and hung on tight. I moved in and out building up speed. She clenched my cock with her pussy working it. She really knew how to work it. After several minutes, she began to scream again. It was too much for me and I unloaded my ball batter into her just as she came. "I love you. I love you." I said over and over. It was not because of her pussy either. Sheila cuddled up next to me with a smile and we fell asleep. I awoke at about ten o'clock. "Honey, I need to get up and shower and go to bed. I have to be at DFW at six."

"Let's go. I am coming with you. As long as my daughter is not here, I don't plan on you sleeping alone ever again." We went up to my loft where we showered together and fell asleep in my bed. Unfortunately, that damned alarm had to go off at five. I got up and took my morning leak. As I was standing at the sink brushing my teeth, Sheila walked in still nude. She sat down and peed. "After last night, I am not going to be embarrassed about peeing in front of you. Now may I?" She drops to her knees and takes my cock in her mouth. A few minutes later, I was spewing my love juice down her throat once again. "That should hold you till you get back. When is that anyway?"

"I only have to make the Dallas to Baton Rouge run. It takes about an hour and a half each way. I have to do that three times. If all goes well, I should be home for seven or so."

"Good. I will wait for you and we can get Elizabeth. Be safe fly boy."

"By the way, I have something for you." I walked over to my dresser and got a key. "This is a spare key to my apartment. The alarm code is what I guessed your measurements to be: 34 22 35. If I am wrong, let me know and I can change the code. "

"They are 35 23 34 thank you." She had a bit of a scowl but then laughed.

"I will have it changed on Monday." I replied.

I quickly dressed and had to leave in a hurry. "I love you sweetheart. Stay as long as you want. Go back to bed even as it's early. I will call you if I am delayed."

"I love you too."

Things were pretty smooth and I was back home for 6:45. My girlfriend was patiently waiting for me. After what was supposed to be a quick shower, we left go get Lil Bit at 7:15. It took about half an hour to get to Tom's place.

When we arrived, he did not look happy to see me. Tom is a pretty big dude. He is at least 6"1" and 210. He seems to be in good shape. He would probably do well in an old fashion bar fight. I really didn't want to tangle with him tonight.

"Who the fuck is this?" He asked. "Elizabeth mentioned something about you hanging out with a man. So, you're the one fucking my wife."

"I am no longer your wife. We are divorced. Tom, this is my boyfriend Mitch Murphy. Mitch, this is my ex-husband Tom Tate. He is Lil Bit's father."

"I am pleased to meet you Mr. Tate." I extended my hand to shake. He did not respond.

"You say we are divorced. I say you are still my wife and always will be. I don't give a damn about what the court's say." Then looking at me; "And Nobody ever better get in my way or he will regret it."

"Tom. I need to give you my new address. I changed apartments. We finally got out of that crummy place, no thanks to you."

"What are you shacking up with this looser? You fuck him for a place to live? If that is the case, I will sue for full custody."

"No asshole. We have our own apartment. It is two bedrooms in a much nicer part of town. I am getting more patients now and its time we move up a little." It was only a little fib but it seemed to appease Tom. "Please call before coming however."

I had to fly a couple of more days and was off Thursday and Friday. I had a couple of short flights on Saturday and because I was getting close to my FAA limit, I was home a little early. As I was walking up the stairs, I heard loud voices coming from Sheila's. I walked down the corridor to see Tom trying to get in. Sheila was blocking the doorway and he appeared to by trying to kiss her.

"I told you that you were still my wife and always will be. Now let me in. You need to give me a nice piece of ass. If you can give it up to scrawny dude you can sure as hell put out for me."

I cautiously approached and forcefully said, "Let go of her asshole before you are in serious trouble." While he may have been bigger than me, I was well trained in hand to hand combat. It would be no match for someone without the same skills in say a bar fight.

Tom turned toward me while at the same time pushing Sheila to the floor. "You're kidding right. You think you are going to stop me from me getting my wife? And what the hell are you wearing? You some kind of fly boy? Go ahead and take your best shot."

"I am warning you, move away from her now. Leave the building or suffer the consequences."

"What, now you think you own this building or something? I don't think so."

"As a matter of fact I do. You are trespassing on my property. So leave now."

"I don't think so wimp." With that he threw a punch at me. I deflected it and kicked him in the nuts. As he bent over grabbing his balls, I kneed him in the face making him bolt upright. A nice roundhouse kick to the head put him down for the count.

Sheila jumped into my arms kissing me ferociously. "That was fucking awesome. You are my hero."

Regretfully, Lil Bit was standing in the living room. "What happened to my daddy?"

"Honey, go to your room for a few minutes. Daddy will be alright. He just fell down." Sheila lied.

"Take her to her room and get me a glass of water." She brought me the water and I dumped in on Tom's face. He came to and asked what happened. "Tom, I know Sheila introduced us last week. I need to introduce myself again. My name is Major Mitchell Murphy USAF. In addition to being a pilot for American, I am also an F16 fighter pilot in the reserves. While you may be good in a bar fight, you are no match for hand to hand combat. As you can see, while you may be a little bigger than me, I can clearly kick your ass any day of the week. Now while you and Sheila share that innocent little girl in the other room, she is no longer your wife. If I have my way, and even though we have yet to discuss it, I hope that one day she will marry me. If that is the case and even if not, as long as we are a couple, you will have to deal with it. You will never again lay a hand on my girlfriend. You got it?" Tom just shook his head. "Now get the fuck off of my property and her apartment." Tom slowly left.

We then went to see about Lil Bit. "Is my daddy Ok?"

"Yes sweetheart." I replied. "He just slipped and fell. He had to leave. He will see you next weekend."

"Ok. Thank you Uncle Mitch." She gave me a hug.

Sheila and I went back to the living room. She said, "I heard what you said back there. Did you mean it?"

"What are you talking about?" I kind of had an idea.

"About marrying me."

"It may be too soon, as we have only known each other four months, but yes. I have never met anyone like you. I have never had feelings as strong or as deep as I have for you. When we are apart, I can't stop thinking about you. When we are together, I can't hold you close enough. It may sound old fashion and even sexist but I want to love you and protect you and take care of you. I thank God every day that you came into my life."

"Let's just see how it goes for another couple of months. I would marry you in a heartbeat but I have to admit I am still gun-shy. Can you ask me in a couple of months?"

Well I waited a couple of months. After I returned from my two week reserve duty, I had the occasion to fly back to Madison. Sheila was going to visit her sister. I arranged for her ticket to be moved to my flight. Even though it is a regional jet, with no first class, I had Sheila and Elizabeth moved to the front of the plane. I was flying this leg. For those of you who don't know, it is common practice for the pilot and co-pilot to alternate flying. Once we taxi to take off position, the pilot actually becomes the co-pilot. It helps the co-pilot gain experience and relieves fatigue. Once we were at cruising altitude, and with the permission of the captain, I made the announcements. I clued the flight crew in early as to my intentions.

"Ladies and gentleman, welcome to American Eagle flight 4316 to Madison Wisconsin. My name is Mitch Murphy and I am the first officer. We will be cruising at approximately 37000 feet. The skies are partly cloudy so we should have a relatively smooth flight. Our flight time is expected to be two hours and twenty three minutes. I hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable flight. One more thing, today we have two special passengers. In the front row are Ms. Sheila Tate and her daughter Elizabeth. She is my girlfriend. A while ago, we had a little discussion that she asked me to defer for a couple of months. Well that time is up and so in front of everyone on board, I would publically ask that she would do me the honor of becoming my very beautiful wife for me to love and cherish for the rest of my life. Now since I am unable to leave the cockpit, I need the flight attendant to pick up the intercom and hand it to my girl."

Sheila was handed the intercom phone. "You really are an asshole. Of course I will marry you. I can't believe you pulled this off. Just wait till we land."

The flight attendant took the phone back and announced congratulations to the rest of the plane. The entire cabin erupted in applause. Just before landing, the captain came on the intercom. "Attention ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in about 15 minutes. The temperature will be a balmy 73 degrees. If you will indulge my rather nervous first officer when we land, he has a little more business to conduct with our special passenger. Please remain seated after we reach the gate. Thank you for flying American Eagle."

We or rather I made a perfectly smooth landing. The captain then taxied the plane to the jet way and we shut down the engines. As soon as the plane was secured, I opened the cockpit door and walked out. I dropped to one knee with a one and half carat white diamond solitaire in a platinum setting and asked Sheila to give me her hand. "I could not do this properly due to FAA regulations in keeping the cockpit locked. Now we are on the ground and I again want to give you this ring as a symbol of or unending love." She extended her left hand and I placed the ring on her finger. I stood up and we kissed. Again, the plane erupted into applause. I then reached for the intercom. "Ladies and gentlemen, let me express my appreciation to all aboard. I would especially like to thank the captain for allowing me to make such an unusual proposal in mid-flight. I sincerely appreciate it." Sheila and Elizabeth exited the plane and waited for me in the jet way while I greeted the departing passengers, most of which were congratulating us.

As we were leaving the gate, Sheila asked, "What is your schedule now?"

"I have only a two hour layover then have to fly to Denver. I will spend the night in Denver then back to Dallas. I will be off for a day then I go somewhere but not sure yet."

"I want you so bad. I'm not sure I can wait a whole week to get back home. God, I can't believe I am going to be Mrs. Mitch Murphy. Wait till I see my sister." We walked hand in hand with Lil Bit holding her mom's other hand through the terminal passed security. Sheila saw Hope and ran and they hugged each other. Hope looked a lot like her sister only being a little taller. She was wearing green scrubs and tennis shoes.

"Sorry about my dress but I just left the hospital. Is this they guy you have been telling me about? It looks like you snagged yourself a real cute boyfriend."

"Hope, let me introduce you to Mitch Murphy. Mitch, this is Hope Cedars. I am sorry to say though; Mitch is no longer my boyfriend. "

Hope looked confused and asked, "What happened sis. The way you were going on and on I thought he was the one."

"Well, do you want to know what happened? Do you know what this son of a bitch did? He proposed to me at 37000 feet over the intercom on a plane loaded with passengers. It was part of the in-flight announcements. I was so embarrassed. It was also the most romantic thing he could have done. He actually rearranged his flight schedule so he could fly me here. He then got permission from the captain to pull it off. Once we landed and made it to the gate, he came out of the cockpit and while all the passengers were still seated, thanks to the captain making a plea; he got down on one knee in the front of the cabin and presented me with this beautiful ring. So you see, this wonderful sexy man is no longer my boyfriend but my fiancé." The girls then hugged again and began to jump up and down screaming like a couple of teenagers.

Hope then came and gave me a hug saying, "Welcome to our family. I sure as hell hope you treat her better than her ex or else I will kick your ass then neuter you." She was grinning when she said it though. Sheila whispered something in Hope's ear. "Come with me a Lil Bit. Aunt Hope will buy you some ice cream." She had a smile on her face.

"Mitch, is there somewhere private we can go? I know you only have a couple of hours, but I want you so bad. If nothing else, I want to send you off with a good blow job at least." We found a maintenance closet nearby and ducked in. After making sure the door was secure, Sheila dropped to her knees and took out my seven inch member. There was not enough room for us to make love or even a fast fuck, but she made sure to go down on me as best she could. Since I was in uniform, she made sure to swallow every drop as not to make a mess. I then made her stand, and I pulled her panties down. She was wearing a black pencil skirt. I proceeded to eat her pussy to a nice orgasm. We then kissed passionately and went to meet her sister and daughter.

"Where did you an Uncle Mitch go mommy?"

"Your mom wanted to go with Uncle Mitch to get a different kind of ice cream." Hope smiled. It was actually a rather devilish grin. I must have turned three shades of red.

"Jeez Hope. Do you think you can embarrass my fiancé any more after just meeting him?"

"That's Ok my sweet. I am not ashamed of expressing my deep love for you." I leaned over and gave her a deep kiss. We actually played a little tonsil hockey.

"Get a room you two" giggled Hope.