Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish we could, but I have to be on the flight deck in less than thirty minutes." By the way dear, was my driving any better this trip?"

"It was excellent. It renews my faith in your piloting skills especially since you were a nervous Nellie. And your landing was superb."

"Well ladies, I have to go. I love you. I know I don't have to tell you this, but if you get home before I do, feel free to stay in my apartment if it will make you feel safer. I know Tom knows where you live, but unless you told him, he has no idea I live upstairs."

"Thanks honey. I think we will do that. I hope you get there first. I love you too. Be safe fly boy."

After Mitch left, Hope and Sheila went back to Hope's house. On the drive, Hope asks Sheila, "Sis, how is he really? Is he as good to you as you say on the phone? I would hate to see you get in with another Tom."

"Oh hell yes he is. He is the kindest, most gentile man I have known. He adores Lil Bit. Hell on our first date, he included her in the dinner. The next day we spent hours in the park playing. I felt like a kid again. He respects me like no other. He even remodeled one of his apartments and rents it to me cheap because he didn't like where we lived. He is loving and very protective of not just me but both of us. He can also be tough as nails. "

"How is that? Did he do anything or threaten you?" Hope was looking concerned.

"I guess I didn't tell you the incident with Tom did I?" Hope nodded. "Well about two months ago, Tom came to my new apartment. He dropped off Bit, and wanted me to fuck him. It was my duty as his wife to give him a piece of ass. He still acts like we are married. Well I wouldn't let him in and he was holding on to me when Mitch came up the stairs. Tom did not know and still does not know that Mitch lives right upstairs. Well anyway, Mitch interrupts Tom's plans. As you know, Tom is a little bigger and has a bad attitude. Long story short, Tom eventually pushed me on the floor and took a swing at Mitch. Mitch simply blocked the punch then proceeded to beat the shit out of him. Afterward, Mitch poured water on him and told him to get out. Tom left. As a matter of fact, it was during that confrontation that Mitch first brought up marriage. We discussed it and I told him to wait a couple of months. That couple of months ended today."

Hope turned around and noticed Lil Bit was sleeping. "So, have you two done the nasty? Is he any good? Is he big?" She was laughing as she asked.

"Oh God yes. He is hung like a horse. We have yet to fuck. It is always making love. I am not opposed to a good hard fuck. He always makes sure my needs come first. He is slow and gentle but strong and giving if that makes sense. He has never ever pressured me. When we first started discussing sex, his comment was that if was to have any chance at building a relationship with me, we would go at my pace. We actually went and had blood tests together at his insistence to make sure we were both safe. Just so you know because I know you are going to ask, he keeps himself in great shape so his cum tastes divine. I don't know if I will ever get it up my ass though. If he asks, I will do my damnedest to try. Girl I am getting wet just talking about him." Both girls broke into laughter.

Sheila and Bit stayed the week. While they were there, Hope gave Bit a routine examination. Everything checked out fine. They finally arrived home Saturday afternoon. When they got to her apartment, she noticed the door was open. Holding her daughter, Sheila quickly retreated to the stairwell and went up to Mitch's. She immediately called Mitch. Fortunately he answered. "Where are you?"

"I am in Phoenix. I leave in about an hour. I should be home in say three. Is everything all right?"

"No. We just got in and I noticed my door was open. I know I locked it when we left. I am here in your loft right now."

"See if you can get a hold of John. Maybe he can swing by. In the meantime, I hope to be home in about three hours."

"I will call him now. Love you. Be safe fly boy."

"John? This is Sheila, Mitch's girlfriend. Well your right, fiancée. Word travels fast I guess. Listen, I just got home and Mitch is in Phoenix. The door to my unit was open when we got back. I know I locked it. Can you come by or get someone to check it out. I am up stairs right now with the doors locked. Thanks. I appreciated it. See you in about half hour. "

John came over and immediately went into Sheila's apartment. It was trashed. Furniture was overturned and her TV was smashed. He called out "FBI. Come out with your hands up. When he heard no noise, he went room to room clearing the unit. When he went into the bathroom, someone had written using her lipstick, skanky cunt whore on the mirror. He called Sheila to come down to inspect her home. When she walked in she was stunned. She started to cry.

When John showed her the mirror, he asked, "Who has it out for you. Is somebody jealous of you and Mitch?"

"Probably Tom, my ex-husband. He and Mitch got into about two months ago. During an argument, Mitch mentioned that he wanted to marry me. Tom got pissed and threw a punch. My hero kicked his ass. He has been quiet ever since though. Even when we exchange my little girl, he seemed to be cool."

"What was the argument about?"

"Tom came by to drop off Bit. At the same time, he thought he was entitled to a piece of ass as he put it. I wouldn't exactly call it attempted rape, but it was close. Mitch happened to come home and heard the commotion. He intervened and that started the argument. Tom pushed me to the floor and went after him. The rest is history."

"Is there anyone else you can think of?"

"No. I haven't even dated for a year prior to Mitch. Sure I get hit on all the time, but no one has made an issue of me politely turning them down. Besides, most of the guys who do hit on me know I use sharp objects in their mouth." The both laughed at that.

"Lover boy sent me a text while I was on my way over. He said he will be home in about three hours. I suggest we lock up here. I will send a crime scene tech over to process in the morning. In the meantime, stay locked in upstairs. Call me if you need anything unless you want me to stay for a while."

"No. I will be fine. If it is Tom, he does not know about this place. He knows Mitch owns the building but not that he lives here. I don't advertise it but I also have a Sig Saur .380. I have gotten quite proficient with."

"Well don't do anything stupid Doc."

Sheila locked up and then made dinner for her and Bit. Afterwards, she bathed her daughter and they played a while before putting the little girl to bed. She then sat and watched TV on Mitch's big screen when she heard the door rattle. It was about nine PM. She jumped up and got her gun from her purse.

Since the door was locked, I assumed that Sheila was bathing or something or just frightened. Little did I know how much. I unlocked the door and walked in like I normally would only to be confronted by my pretty fiancée pointing a gun at me. "Whoa there sweetheart. It's me. Don't shoot." She put the gun down and ran and jumped into my arms.

"I'm so glad your home. I was so scared. My place is a wreck. They smashed my TV and wrote nasty stuff on my mirror." She was crying again.

"I tell you what. First put that gun away in a safe place. Why in the hell do you even have one with such a young child? Then we will go take a look. Who even knows you live here other than Tom?

"That's the thing. Other than my immediate family, my office and Tom, no one knows. I don't have much of a social life except for you. Of course the day care has my address."

"Has anyone been following you?"

"Not that I'm aware of."

We went and looked at the apartment, being careful not to disturb too much. John and his boys were going to give it the once over to look for potential clues. When I saw the mirror I was furious.

"This has to be Tom. I am going to go kick his ass. This has gone on long enough."

"Don't honey. It's not worth it. You will get arrested and lose your job not to mention the ramifications of your reserves. Let John handle it. Now let's go back upstairs and you fuck the hell out of me. I don't want to make love I want a good hard fuck. I have been waiting all week to celebrate our engagement."

"You're right as usual. In the meantime, until this gets sorted, you and Lil Bit are staying with me. I don't give a fuck about Tom. I am keeping my new family safe."

We went back up to my apartment. After making sure Elizabeth was still asleep on the pull out sofa bed, Sheila pulled me into the bedroom. "I really need a shower. Care to join me?"

No sooner were they in the shower until Sheila was on her knees sucking trying to suck out his testicles. She took as much as she could down her throat at the same time she stuck a finger up his ass and massaged his prostate. That was all it took and he let a week's worth of hot sperm go. This time, instead of swallowing it all, she took the first blast then aimed his hose so he would spray it all over her face. When he was done, she rubbed it into her skin then stood up and kissed him. They finally got out of the shower and went to bed.

I looked down at my beautiful fiancée lying naked. She wanted a good hard fuck and I was more than willing. I purposely kept my hands to myself so I could build up knowing what was to come. I plowed into her hard and deep. She let out a gasp. I was pounding her hard for a good five minutes. She pushed me back. I pulled out and she turned over. "Do me doggie. I want to hear your balls slap my ass." Who was I to argue? As I was pounding her from behind, I could feel her building to orgasm. Using her juices, I jammed my index finger up her ass. What's good for the goose and all. That sent her over the edge and she clamped down on my cock until it almost hurt. I shot another load of ball batter. We both collapsed and cuddled next to each other went to sleep.

The next morning when we awoke, Sheila asked, "You know we have been together for over six months now. Don't you think we should meet the parents? I know my mom and dad are dying to meet you. Maybe we can go down in a couple of weeks?"

With tongue in cheek I replied, "Honey you can go down anytime you want." I got a punch in the arm for that one. "I have reserve duty next weekend. How about the following if I am not scheduled? "

"That sounds good. I am not sure when we will meet your folks. Austin is a bit farther. How about the next weekend after that?"

"I have an idea. Let's kill two birds with one stone. I will rent us a little Cessna four seater. We can fly down to College Station, maybe have lunch and spend a couple of hours. From there we can jump over to Austin. We can spend the night and fly back on Sunday. That way we can do it all in one weekend. That is, If you trust my driving,"

"Honey, after that last flight I took with you, I will never say anything again about your flying skills. By the way, have you given any thought to the wedding? What type and when?"

"Not really. I just assumed we would do what you wanted."

"Well I had the big church wedding the first go around. You saw how that turned out. That being said, I know this will be your first one. I don't want to take anything away from you. If you want to go that route again, I will gladly do it. I am happy just getting married at the court house. Just so we are married."

"Well, we can always do what John and Caitlyn did."

"What did they do?"

"They flew to Vegas and got married by Elvis. They did put a little spin on it though."

"And what was the spin, or do I want to know?"

"Well, they had a nude wedding. Bob and Fran stood with them. Bob and John each wore a top hat and bow tie. That was it. Caitlyn wore a veil." The look on Sheila's face was priceless.

"I am not sure about the nude part. I kind of wanted Bit to be a part of it. If that is what you want, I guess we can look into it."

"To be honest girl, at risk of losing my man card, I have always wanted to watch my beautiful bride walk down the aisle. I would like a traditional wedding if we can. I know you have been married once before and have a child, but I would really like for you to wear white. A traditional gown. You can wear the one from you last wedding if you like. Your parents' probably paid for the last one so I wouldn't expect that. I will pay for it. But since you asked, that is what I want. Now as to when, as soon as possible."

"Done. We don't have to invite many people. If it's ok with you, I will buy a new wedding dress. You can help pick it out if you want. I can go inexpensive too. As long as we can get a church that is ok with my divorce. The Catholic Church does not allow for that unless I get an annulment. I will not do that. Other than that we can do it your way. It will take me about two months to set it all up."

"Two months is fine, especially if you live up here. I'm not sure I want to sleep alone anymore after last night. Sheila, I do have one other request. Please do not get mad at me. "

"Unless you plan on having some kind of orgy as the reception, I won't get mad. You can ask anything you want."

"For the sake of the wedding, especially when we say our vows, can you go back to your maiden name? I realize that could be an issue because of your daughter's last name, but I want to start anew and really don't want Tom to be involved. I know it is a lot to ask."

"I am not going to get mad for that. Tom has been a big part of my life, good and bad. He is going to be a part for some time to come as we share a child. With that in mind, you are my future. God willing a very long future. How about this? Monday or Tuesday depending on my patient load, I will go to the courthouse and legally change my name back. After we are married, I would like to hyphenate my name to Elender-Murphy. At least professionally. If you want however, legally, I will go by Murphy. I will be your wife. I do think Dr. Elender-Murphy has a nice ring to it though.

"Either way is fine by me. I love you and want everyone to know you are mine. I know it may sound like I am chauvinistic but this is for life. I am sorry but that is the way I feel."

"Babe, there is no need to apologize. If I were you, I would feel the same way. Now let's get something to eat."

I was eating a piece of crisp bacon when I bit down and felt a sharp pain on a tooth. "What the fuck" I muttered. Apparently one of my fillings broke loose. Sheila immediately took a look at it.

"I guess we need to make a trip to my office. A filling came out. I need to replace it." Then with a wink, she said, "I guess you will get to experience some of my oral skills now."

I just laughed. Once we finished breakfast and cleaned up we all went to my new dentist. Neither one of us noticed the car tailing us.

It took about thirty minutes to get to her office. Since it was a Saturday, no one was there. Sheila sure had an evil grin as she gave me the shots of numbing agent. Come to think of it, her bright blue eyes sparkled all the while she was drilling my tooth. I have to ask her about that. She must have noticed my expression because she whispered, "As much as you have been drilling me lately, it's about time I return the favor." She couldn't help herself.

When we got back, I called John to follow-up about the break in. "Mitch, I'm glad you called. What do you say that all four of us meet for lunch? I'm sure Cait would like to catch up with Sheila. Do you have the rug rat? She may like playing with mine."

"That sounds like a plan. Sheila, John wants us all to meet for lunch."

"That's fine dear."

"Ok Doofus. We'll see you about 12:30 at the Lonestar. I'm buying."

"Holy shit; I must have a bad connection here. I thought I heard you say you're buying."

"Yeah, Yeah asshole. You may have to earn it though."

Just as we arrived at the restaurant, John drove up in his F250. He was wearing cargo shorts and golf shirt. Caitlyn was dressed in shorts and nice tank top. I had on jeans and button down shirt while Sheila had a nice pair of short shorts and tank top. She wore heeled sandals.

"Hey there asshole", said John. "Hi, Sheila." Then looking over at me he said "For the life of me, I can't figure out how in the hell you snagged her."

"Leave him alone John", piped up his wife. I'm sure he has some redeeming qualities. Hell maybe he's just hung like a mule." She and Sheila broke down in a fit of giggles.

"Jeez, thanks a lot guys. With friends like you, who needs enemies?"

We all went in and got a table. After we ordered, John spoke up.

"Sheila, are you sure that no one else could be after you. I sent a couple of friends of mine who are with the local police out to speak to Tom this morning. They woke him up. It seems that he has been at a job site for the past three days. A couple of phone calls and his alibi checks out. Now I know he could have gotten someone else to do the break in but like he said, why should he risk custody of his child. He admitted that he still has a hard on for you, but he is not about to go to jail over it."

"I don't know. I mean I have turned a few guys down for dates over the last six months. Plus there is the one that I probably should have turned down." She was looking at me smiling when she said it. "And why would anyone write that stuff on the mirror. That plus the fact that no one really knows where I live except a few people brings me back to Tom."

"I guess we will just keep digging. When do you fly out again and how long are you going to be gone?"

"I leave tomorrow and will be gone about three days. I leave again Friday for reserve duty. I should have Monday off then."

Caitlyn asked, "Sheila, do you want to come and stay with us. I don't want you to feel afraid and you will be safe. The only real danger is John's grilling dinner."

"Hey, I resemble that remark" protested John.

"No thank you. I will be at work all week. Tom gets Bit this weekend. Maybe I will treat myself to a shopping trip. I need to look at wedding stuff you know. Speaking of which, did you really have a nude wedding performed by Elvis and were you also nude in front of Bob and Fran?"

"Yes we did" responded Caitlyn. She went on to tell her how she and Fran got naked on the plane. At first I was skeptical but it turned out to be a real blast. It's nothing we haven't seen before with going in the hot tubs and all. John wanted to do it and I thought hell why not?" She did leave out the part about the dual blow job afterward.

"I'm not sure I could do that. It may be fun to try though."

"Well anytime you two want to come and join John and me in the hot tub, let us know. I am sure we can accommodate you."

After lunch, we went back home. Again, neither one of us noticed the tail.

That Monday I was flying to who knows where. The crime scene folks were working on Sheila's apartment. She was at work. She had about thirty patients that day. At least her income was starting to go up. She was quite happy. She was on her way home when for some reason she spotted a black late model Toyota Camry following her. She didn't think too much about it except it kept turning where she did. She stopped at day care and when she left to go back home, it was still following her. She called John on his cell. When she explained the situation, he told her to try to let him get close. In Texas, cars have license plates on the front as well as the rear. Try to get his tag number. She did. He told her not to go home but to meet him at the Brookshire's near his office. He would meet her there. He said to follow his lead when they met.

Sheila pulled in and parked. She called me and left a message letting me what was going on. It may be nothing but she didn't want to take a chance. I would call her later. As she parked, she noticed the Camry parking a few rows over. No one got out of the car. A few minutes later, John pulled in and parked next to her. When she saw him, she got out and walked over to his car. John got out. "Hi honey. How was your day?" He then gave her a big hug. She did likewise then playing up the act; she kissed him lightly on the lips. She would explain it to me later.