Sheila and Her Friends Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily reaches out to Sheila but looks at Julie for guidance. Julie thinks, Don't look at me, I just started my lesbian sex life when I put my hands on your sweet body.

Sheila smiles, You mean my touches didn't excite you?

Of course, they did, but I didn't play with your pussy or, for that matter, touch your ass. Besides, touching her felt like coming home. Touching you felt like being zapped by lightening!

Lily thinks toying with this new medium of astonishing communication, We can all play with her pussy now...I have two more orgasms coming, you promised Sheila, but I am going to donate them to you.

Julie surprises herself by effortlessly lifting Sheila in her arms and laying her on the bar. She says, "So, Lily, when you are serving cocktails to some hot girl, all sexy-eyed, perky-nosed at this bar. Remember whose wet puss you licked on the wet spot where her drink sits."

Julie has another idea as she begins to stroke Sheila. "Lily, please do not let Miss V cum." She says. "She promised to tell me--us--her secrets. As our designated buffer, your job is to make Sheila so hot the only thing she can think of is coming. My job is to distract her so that she tells us about herself."

Julie gives Sheila a big wet kiss, one that ends with a teasing wisp of tongue thrown in. Lily watches until Julie guides her to Sheila. "Lily meet your first vampire, please kiss her, she promises not to bite, at least not too hard."

(Right Sheila? Yes, Lily--I won't draw blood, but I will suck your pussy like you died and went to heaven!)

Lily is trembling, tears are running down her cheeks, again. She blubbers a little, "Girls, it may look like I'm sad but really I'm just glad to finally belong...to you all." Then she leans into Sheila, and says, "Julie makes me feel safe enough to want you with all my heart," and greedily kisses her. Tongues and lips and hot wetness, faces turning and rubbing, wet cheeks slivery with tears (why am I crying too, Sheila wonders).

Julie is stroking their heads and shoulders. She trembles with...with the warmest affection like bread from the oven whence it came. What else could this well being mean, this willingness to share the new love of her life? Lily reaches out to her and draws her face into theirs. Like a vortex they are pressed together to the heart and thrill of themselves together. For a moment they stop and just feel their closeness as each is surrounded by the joy of being pressed close. Wow! Wow! Wow! They echo Lily's excitement, as a collective shudder frees their willing tongues and wondering fingers.

Lily giggles, smiling playfully at Sheila. She begins to unbutton Sheila's blouse very slowly. In slow motion she tantalizingly moves a finger in tiny little girl steps up the contour of Sheila's body, pausing at a pearl button, she sighs, "Another one!"

The old fashion way, Julie thinks.

None of this presto naked magic, agrees Lily.

I like the suspense, answers Sheila, her mind hot and wanton.

Look at her pussy, Lily.

Lily quits her game with the buttons and smiling wickedly says "Can you sew!" as she rips away the last buttons from Sheila's skirt.

"It's so lush, no Brazilian for your pretty vamp, I want to lick her. May I please?"

Only if you share your wet lips with us after she cums!

Yes, yes, my love.

"Maybe I will be jealous!" Sheila laughs, as Julie tickles her and then settles into to more probing kisses that make her lips as wet as her pussy.

Sheila feels herself begin to float. She is surprised. The last time she felt like floating was when she was turned more than a hundred years ago, less than a mile from where she lies in bliss today on this bar. Her body begins to tremble as she remembers her first forbidden kiss, a kiss that drew shared blood leaving her changed forever. Her mind drifts and she thinks, someday I will tell my lovely friends how it all happened.

Suddenly the licking and kissing stops. Probing fingers stilled, Julie and Lily are both looking at her, both have a faraway look that is filled with wonder as though a good movie has captured their full imagination, the theater dark and mysterious, one step away from...

They both think the same thing: Are you going to take us with you or leave us behind?

Let's make sure she knows what she's missing!

Julie kisses the startled Sheila and pinches her nipple. Lily resumes her licking, thinking as she does, I hope I'm doing this right.

"God, girls," Sheila says aloud, "please, please, don't stop...oh, it has never been this good. Usually they are so scared or mean or lost and I am just stupid hungry, but now I am so hot, so open, so wet...please, please make me cum!"

Julie looks tenderly at Lily's wet cheeks and gleaming eyes, You're a tough act to follow virgin girlfriend!

Just do it, Julie, you know you want it, but lets kiss her first, I want her to taste us. No pesky fangs, Miss V!

Their faces unite like before, lips and tongues extended like friendly serpents in a hot ocean of lust, God you taste good on Lily's lips, Sheila.

It's your turn to taste her pussy, Julie.

You are such a pushy bartender, Julie smiles, and begins to lick her way down Sheila's beautiful torso, kissing and nibbling around her breasts until her lips curl around one nipple and then the other. (These are not the breasts of a 100-year-old! She giggles as Sheila pinches her ear.) Her lips flow down the warm curves, her tongue pushes into Sheila's naval. At the valley of her abdomen, she rests her head in its silky hollow beguiled by this oddly peaceful resting place. Reaching the gentle rise of her mound where the silvery hair begins, a big puckered kiss makes Sheila giggle. Lily is stroking Julie's head, her fingers fluffing her sweaty-wet red hair, guiding her lower. Wait tell you loose yourself in that quim, Julie. You won't want to come up for air. Julie continues her licking, poaching her pouting mouth into a trail of wet kisses along the edge of her prize. Lily tells Sheila, I can't wait for you to feel those kisses.

Humming...a magical vibration, an invitation, a place to be. Begin! Begin! Sheila hums and hums contentedly and as she does both girls begin to vibrate deep inside until they somehow become tuned into to each other's pleasure. Lily is shocked now to feel Julie's tongue deep inside Sheila: Julie's wonder at her first taste of pussy; how her tongue savors the slippery smoothness of Sheila's lovely hole, the fluffy flesh of her inner lips, and that wonderful overwhelming musk! Sheila feels Lily's wonder at this discovery: hot wet slippery salty tasty, wild empty in slick walls. She feels the way Lily's fingers gently caress and playfully nudge Julie's head into her own pussy. She feels the comfort Julie takes from those guiding fingers. She (who! me or Lily!) wallows deeper, cheeks wet, pussy squished wide and welcoming, slippery flesh enveloping Julie's checks.

Surrounded by each others pleasure, each taste shared, each shudder felt together, somehow synched into the heat of each other's fever: Each feeling a dream of touch and touching, of owning and sharing, so that when Sheila's orgasm builds, as helpless groans of pleasure become throaty sweaks, it is like a tsunami, completely overwhelming them--an ocean of lusty wonder, ripples of pleasure, building upon the sensations of the other until they all shudder together uncontrollably, coming, coming, coming, one! wave after waver after wave...


When We Put Our Minds Together...

Sheila and Her Friends, Part 3

After a few minutes the rush subsides, the giggling starts, then the excited laughter, the hugs and the kisses of joy. Oh! Oh! Oh! They respond in unison as the afterglow of their completeness fills them.

I can't believe this, Sheila thinks, dazed.

Don't think baby girl, we love you, we love you...

We love our pretty baby vampire.

They all sit together on the bar, legs dangling, knees touching, hugging each other. Sheila is in the center. She is sobbing now, overwhelmed by a closeness so long lost to her. Julie and Lily look at her tenderly.

Julie says aloud, "I know this is a strange, but I think we are meant to be together, to care for each other, to defend each other."

"Like when your foot hooked that man who was threatening Sheila," Lily says.

"Yeah, like that," Julie pauses and asks Lily, "how did you know about that?"

"I saw it in your mind as you wondered about 'defend' and I saw it in Sheila's mind when she thought about you."

Sheila sniffles, "you saw it?"
 "Yes."

They start talking at once, "She saw it!"

Julie says, "Let's try an experiment. I'll remember something visual and you tell me what you see. Sheila go first, will you, describe my memory. You might like it..."

Sheila sees a bedroom trimmed in pink. Two girls are on the bed. One is a younger Julie when she was a budding teen. Next to her is another girl. She has long hair, a brunette. Julie admires the luxurious curls. Wants to touch them. Sheila feels a fuzzy kind of desire reaching out from Julie. The brunette smiles. Julie giggles, reaches out, and touches her curls. 'Your hair is so fine." "I like yours too,' the girl giggles. She touches Julie's red curly hair. The hand lingers, cupping the side of Julie's head. Her eyes become intent, somehow eager as she looks at Julie. 'You're so pretty,' the teenager says, 'I wish...' 'You're pretty too,' Julie says, rushing, wanting and yet not wanting the girl to say more.

Lily says, smirking, "I bet you wanted her hot little pussy even then--miss virgin lesbian."

Sheila says, "You saw it too, Lily?

"Yes, it was hot. We want you to think of something, too, Sheila."

Julie says. "But Lily, I didn't really know what I wanted, could you tell?"

"I could feel your confusion...and my own somehow, as though I were reliving your memory."

"Did you feel it, too, Sheila?"

I could feel you both. Sheila shares her thought with them, It was like a different dimension of the same experience. Lily wondering (and wanting) you to do more. Julie hovering at the edge, hesitant, submerged in the wonder of something new but somehow forbidden.

"Before I remember something for you, Lily should go first."

Lily smiles mischievously, "OK." Her mind floats to the first time she ever held a cock (she pauses--take that my lesbian lovers). She is 13 at a hot springs where her family stopped during a camping trip. The spring is in a rock enclosure so that it was like a primitive hot tub without the bubbles, shaded by mesquite trees, in the privacy of afternoon shadows. The sun is setting, casting its glow on the orange mountains to the East. The colors are so beautiful, Lily thinks distractedly. She is sitting with a boy. A hand rests on her thigh. It's not a surprise exactly, this hand on her thigh, just there. The boy she is with is lanky, his long arms reach out to draw Lily closer. She is nervous but all too willing to try. The question is: what! She knows what's supposed to happen.--What being felt up is like, at least second hand from what the girls at school told her. They didn't tell her everything, like the fluttery feeling reaching up from her center that threatens to catapult her into his arms. They didn't tell her about the heat of his thigh against hers and they didn't tell her about her wetness down there!

Julie smiles, thinking, Gee girl don't stop now, show us the cock!

I like the way she feels, Sheila thinks, it makes me remember innocence, the joy of innocence, just like with you and the brunette. But lets not forget the cock--unless you're just going to tease us Lily.

You made me lose my place, Lily pouts.

Its right next to your wet pussy, don't forget, we can tell, Julie says.

OK, OK. The water is warm and stinks faintly of sulfur (the devil made me do it, Lily laughs, and shies away when Sheila tries to pinch her nipple). Anyway we are thigh-to-thigh, in hot water, his arm is around my shoulders, his knee is nudging my knee. She drifts back to the hot tub, when she looks down there is this big long bulge. She looks at it ominously, lying there waiting, outlined by his yellow swim suit. The suit when wet is almost translucent, she can faintly see pink flesh behind that white mesh men's swim suits have. He's nudging, she's staring. Then his right hand reaches out and grabs her wrist. She feels like a puppet. Like a puppet, her hand is lowered onto the bulge. Tentatively, she squeezes. It is so hard, taut, rigid. Even through the suit she feels the hard muscular details of its contour. She looks up then questioningly at the boy. 'You can play with it, it won't break.' She squeezes it again. The boy is eager for more, he raises off his seat and quickly slides down his suit. Pong! Out pops his cock, tall, meaty, and ready. This is almost too much for her, especially when he starts nudging her head toward it. (Pig! Thinks Julie and Sheila together.) She deflects his insistence by holding the cock around its circumference and stroking it, just like her more advanced girlfriends suggested. Her touch is electrifying! Suddenly his cock spurts out thick white cream, like a sputtering pump, spurt after spurt of cream. The first spurt was the strongest, landing on her neck. Ewww, she tells him, and rubs at the spot of cum before it slips down her blouse. The end of his premature ejaculation is, oddly, the end of his interest. When he abruptly pulls up his trunks and says he better be going, she is strangely disappointed and a little achy. Lily thinks about the spurting cock and his abrupt departure and wonders sadly if this is all there is to sex?

Like her memory just happened, which in a way it did, Sheila and Julie surround her and stroke her hair softly. Julie says, "Fuck him, he doesn't know what he's missing. Look at us we can't keep our hands off you."

"It hurt," Lily mumbles, as tears start to fall down her cheeks. "It hurt, he just left me there to walk back to the campsite alone. My parents asked my why I was upset. I had to make up a lie about school."

Lily feels the hands of her friends stroking her, she feels the love of her friends surround her. Suddenly she laughs, "You guys are like the best psychiatrists ever. You make the meanness in that memory go away."

"I would have licked the pesky cum off your neck, too," Sheila laughs.

"Anytime, just don't fang me or whatever you do, please..." I wonder why I keep saying that.

It's too much, these connected feelings, you are still afraid that it will end badly. Sheila reassures her.

A thought arises like a long lost memory, "We can donate now and then, a little blood for our pretty baby vamp." (And even before she says this, she knows Julie will agree.)

"Yes," Julie says, "especially if we can keep the body count down." (How did you know I would agree?)

(Because of how you feel about Sheila. It's like I was speaking from your mind, from your heart. It wasn't a thought; more like an intuition: this is the right thing to do.)

Sheila is embarrassed. Their intimacy about her is startling since she shares it almost as fast as they feel it. To distract them, she pinches them sharply on their naked butts.

Ow!

Don't worry about the body count, girls. (She feels like calling them sweethearts but doesn't want to get carried away again with emotion. Both of them giggle: she can't hide behind a thought like that.) Anyway, the man in the street that you remember was just still after I fed, not dead. It's like a precise donation of blood, one that will rejuvenate as he naturally replaces the blood he lost when I fed.

"You mean you created another vampire?" They both say at once.

"Nooo. Nothing like that. I don't think I can do that, anyway. You have to have a certain derivation, a certain lineage to do that."

"Tell us! Tell us!" They say a once.

"Let's get dressed first and go somewhere...neutral. Somewhere where we won't be tempted to have sex every 15 minutes."

You felt my desire perk up, thinks Julie.

Yes, Sheila replies silently, knowingly.

I did, too, Lily adds. The things is, she directs this thought to Sheila. Julie did not get to come like we did.

That's not true, Julie thinks, When you came, I came. I don't have much experience like some girls we know (and she pinches Sheila back) but I could tell the orgasms--note the plural there, sluts, as in more than one--were real. I remember orgasms from before--from before you all ruined it for me.

Ruined it?

Ruined it, as in nothing will ever compare to what we feel together.

Ah...


Where Are We...?

Sheila and Her Friends, Part 4

"Would you like to see where I use to work long, long ago when this town was indeed a part of the wild, wild west?" Sheila asks stiltedly, making a theatrical wave of her arm toward the valley where the town sits.

"Sure!" they say. They are so bonded, she could probably have said, 'do you want to see the portal to hell?' and be received with equal enthusiasm.

"Lily and I seem to be like parrots," Julie says.

"Parrots?" Lily arches her eye.

"Yeah, we seem to say things together."

Sometimes, yes, like we are Sheila's adoring audience, little impressionable children at her feet.

You think?

Ask her?

They turn toward Sheila who is staring at them quizzically. "Yes, children?" she grins. "You are impressionable but you are not my children, you are my friends! Just to be straight with you, I don't have many friends. Those that I do have keep to their own--how shall I say it--territory. We don't chit chat, if you know what I mean."

"No we don't!" they say and giggle because they said it together--again.

Julie: "You said you would tell us about...about how you...about the past."

"Yes you did baby vamp, don't hide your secrets from your girlfriends," Lily says.

Girlfriends! muses Sheila, her heart as warm as a mother to her child, who could've known that on this night, dark, lonely, desperately hungry, would I find two such loves, like a gift from the Goddess, after...after so many sad years of yearning.

They are walking down the hill now toward the old fire station, now an art gallery. They stop before a long, narrow 3-story red-brick building that seems built into a hillside of stone. Old mining shacks, long converted to houses, sit on the terraces above it, stepping up, improbably, along the hill side. A rusted steel rail runs along the side of the building.

"I remember when Miss Betty first bought this peculiar one person chair elevator. You can just see the chair up there at the top of the stairs where if you follow that rail up. Betty was getting on in years, but she didn't want to abandon what was then still known as best whore house in Bisbee. They called it Cheroots, an irony since Betty's was about the only place in town that didn't allow smoking (or even chewing). If she didn't have such a good collection (some called it a stable) of girls, I doubt anyone would trudge up these steep stairs for the pleasure of our company."

"Your company!" They say again, together.

Wow, Lily thinks, we only say things together when we are surprised and forced to step out of ourselves.

Yes, Julie acknowledges, Sheila as a prostitute--juicy! Maybe she'll tell us how to improve our love life with men.

God knows, we don't need any improvement with women! Lily thinks.

Back to my story, girls. Sheila intrudes on their thoughts.

"So as I was saying,'" Sheila says aloud to focus there attention. "at the top of these stairs was the premier whorehouse of Bisbee. We had the best, prettiest girls, and because Betty was such a good madam, we had good clients and not too much drama."

"How many women were there?" asks Lily. "If there was more than one there was drama! I'm a straight bartender in a gay bar--I know drama!"

"Straight?" smirks Julie.