Sheila At The Movie Arcade

Story Info
Wife discovers ebony cock.
2k words
4.04
115.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George
George
3 Followers

Glen had finally talked his wife Sheila into checking out the local sex shop with him. He thought they could look at some of the vibrators and the lubricants and maybe buy something and take it home to try out.

A lone clerk was sitting behind the counter as they walked through the front door. The clerk didn't seem to pay them much attention, other than to collect five dollars apiece. Glen and Sheila walked through the aisles checking out all the dildos and triple X magazine covers. At the far end of the room Sheila saw a large doorway. "What's back there Glen?" She asked.

"That's where they have the movie arcade, Honey," he replied.

"What is that exactly?" Sheila questioned.

"They have these private viewing booths where you can look at triple X movies. Do you want to check it out?" He asked.

"Might as well while we are here," she answered.

Sheila headed that direction and Glen followed. He thought to himself what a good-looking wife he had as he watched her shapely ass move in front of him. Sheila was 35 and had a very sexy body and a sweet face with blond hair and blue eyes. Her boobs were in the C cup range and she had a slender waist to go along with her well-rounded ass.

They turned the corner and entered a semi-darkened narrow hallway with doorways all along the left side. Some of the doors were open and some were closed. They saw a tall muscular black guy standing at the end of the aisle. Sheila and Glen walked halfway down the aisle and nodded in a friendly way to the man as they entered a cubicle. The black man nodded back in a friendly fashion and said, "Hi."

Once they were inside Glen closed the door and secured it with a sliding latch. There was a broad wooden bench in the rear of the cubicle with enough room for two people to sit on. Glen and Sheila sat down. Sheila looked up and saw a TV screen directly in front of them. There was a porno film being shown on the screen. A shapely good-looking blond had a black guy's large dick in her mouth and was sucking on the head with obvious pleasure.

"Wow, that looks like fun." Sheila giggled.

"You like the look of that, huh?" Glen asked.

"Well, Hon, yours is the only one I've ever sucked on so of course I'm a little curious. Especially about a big black one like that, HA! Of course you know I love to suck on your seven-inch cock. I'm just curious as to whether I could handle a thicker 8 or 9 incher like that black guy's."

They continued to look at the screen. Now the blond was taking about half the large dick into her mouth and pretty soon she was deep-throating the whole thing. Next she took it out of her mouth and moved down to suck on the black guy's large balls, licking and sucking on them. She lifted the balls with her hand and licked underneath them while she held the big prick with her other hand.

Glen had a big erection in his pants looking at this scene. He looked across at his lovely wife and saw that she was playing with one of her nipples like she always did when she was hot. They continued to stare at the screen as the black man turned around with his nice looking ass right in front of the blonde's face. The blond licked her lips with a smile on her face and spread the man's ass cheeks apart with both hands. Now they could see his small tight looking asshole. The blond pushed her pink tongue forward against his asshole and proceeded to start licking at it hungrily.

"Wow, this is hot stuff," commented Sheila. Glen noticed that her hand was buried in the crotch of her shorts, while the other continued to play with one or the other nipple.

Glen and Sheila sat staring at the screen action and almost didn't hear the door of the cubicle next to theirs close. They looked over to the left and Sheila noticed for the first time that there was a fairly large rectangular hole cut in the wall between the two cubicles. "What is that for Glen?" she asked, slightly alarmed.

"Some of the booths have those so you can check out the person next to you Sweetie," Glen replied.

"God, I wonder who is over there Glen. Maybe it's that nice looking black guy we saw outside in the hallway. What do you think?" Sheila asked.

"Only one way to find out Baby. Do you want to look, or should I?" He asked.

"I'm too freaked out to look, you check it out Honey," she answered.

Glen moved over near the far wall and peered through the hole. It was the black guy all right. He was sitting there quietly watching a film in his cubicle. He had unzipped his pants and was slowly stroking his cock which stuck out through his zipper. It looked to be very erect and was probably a good 8 inches long and a good deal thicker than Glen's own dick. It also had a very large and perfectly formed head on it.

Glen turned to Sheila and whispered in her ear: "It's the black guy alright and you should see what a big hard dick he has, Baby!"

"Really?" she replied. "I can't believe this; I'm so hot, Baby. First this horny film and now this."

"Why don't you take a look, Babe," Glen told her.

"Are you sure it is alright with you Sweetie? You know I love you more than anything or anybody," Sheila said.

"I know that, Babe. It won't hurt at all to look I don't think," Glen answered.

Sheila switched placed with Glen and peered cautiously through the hole between the booths. She could see the good-looking black guy staring at the TV screen. She stared at his lap and saw the biggest cock she'd ever seen. It had to be an inch or two longer than Glen's and a good deal thicker and wider. The head was very broad and had a beautiful mushroom shape to it. Sheila fingered her nipples and her clit more urgently as she continued to look in on this fantastic scene. She felt her face and chest flush and her clit and pussy lips were swelling up in size. Sheila could feel the crotch of her panties getting wet.

Sheila leaned back on the bench and whispered to Glen: "Talk about black and beautiful, his dick is huge."

"Would you like to feel it Baby, and maybe jack him off or even try to blow him?" Glen asked.

"Oh Glen, I couldn't!" Sheila replied.

"Why not Baby? I'm right here watching, it's not like you are cheating on me. It's something new you've never done. I want you to have a good time and enjoy something new. Really, I won't mind," Glen said. "To tell you the truth, this whole thing has got me more excited than I've ever been. We can go home and fuck and suck like crazy after you're done!"

"Let me think about it Honey," she replied.

"Take another look while you're thinking Babe," Glen said.

Sheila leaned forward and peered through the hole again. The black man had taken off his pants and was standing up now. Sheila could see his big dick right at eye level only a few inches from her face and also a huge set of black balls that appeared to be shaved. He also had one of those well-developed bubble type butts that black guys tend to have. Sheila felt Glen's mouth at her ear, "Go ahead and reach your hand through and touch it Honey," he said.

"OK Baby, but only cause you are here Glen," she replied. Sheila could feel her face and chest flushing even more and here pussy lips and clit felt totally engorged. She's never been hotter than this. She reached her right hand through the hole slowly and stroked the underside of the big black dick. The black guy gently guided her hand around his shaft. It was so thick that her hand wouldn't go all the way around. He turned to face her with his crotch and she cupped his huge balls with her left hand while she slowly jacked the shaft with her right. Sheila ran her hand along the length of his dick and spread some pre-cum all over the enormous head. His cock actually grew even harder and a little larger in her hand. Sheila gently pulled him forward until his cock and his big balls were all the way through the hole and she was able to really work on that big dick.

"Go ahead and suck on it Babe," Glen said behind her ear. Sheila continued to slowly jack on the big cock and to spread more pre-cum over the beautiful head. She put the head in her mouth and tasted his cum. It tasted sweet. Sheila sucked on the head gently and then with slightly more force, moaning slightly. She started to make some sucking noises as she took more and more of the big dick into her mouth and then withdrew it and worked more on the head too. She lifted the balls and licked both of them and then sucked on each ball separately while she continued to moan and play with her pussy.

She held the big dick head in her hand. Glen whispered in her ear: "Lick his asshole for a while Baby, that will get him going. Then have him come in your mouth."

Sheila reached through between his legs and lightly touched his asshole, it appeared to be shaved too. Then she got him to turn around. He seemed to know what she wanted. He turned all the way around and pushed his ass against the hole in the wall. Sheila reached out and spread the firm cheeks of his bulbous ass and saw his beautiful tight pink asshole.

She spread the cheeks even more until his asshole opened up slightly. Then Sheila leaned forward and started licking on his sweet asshole while she fingered her clit with one hand. She felt like she could come soon. She moved forward a little more and started to French his asshole and suck on it making slurping noises and moaning into the crack of his firm round ass cheeks. She continued like that for 3 or 4 minutes, meanwhile reaching up between his legs and feeling up his big balls and cock. There was more pre-cum leaking out the hole in the head of his cock, which she lovingly spread over the head and up and down the shaft.

Finally, the black man turned back around and Sheila took his cock as far into her mouth and throat as she could. She loved the fullness of it and the way it stretched her mouth to the limit. She only managed to get about half of it in, but it felt great. The black guy started to move his big cock rapidly in and out of her mouth and she could feel him start to spasm. Just as he started to come she squeezed on his big balls and sucked hard on the beautiful head of his dick and then as she felt his cum explode in her mouth she pushed it to the entrance of her throat and swallowed his cum down her throat. Then she pulled it out of her mouth as the delicious white cum continued to spurt out and rubbed it all over her lips and her cheeks and nose and eye lids. She had one of the best orgasms of her life as she placed the head back in her mouth and lovingly sucked on it.

Glen handed her a handful of tissues out of a box on the bench and felt Sheila's nipples as she shuddered to another climax. He looked over and saw the black guy's hand sticking through the hole, holding a piece of paper. Glen took it and unfolded it and read the note.

It said: "Give me a call anytime at 668-3423, Marcus."

George
George
3 Followers