Sheila Gives It Up to Help Hubbie

Story Info
Wife, mom, gives in to loan shark.
2.7k words
4.04
169.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,808 Followers

Sheila was worried. Chad had just left to work at the only job he could find, a construction job with an oil company out of state. He would be gone for three weeks at a time. Sheila and their children, Chastity, age six, and their son, Chance, age three, were in the small apartment hoping for the best.

Chad had been working as a self-employed carpenter but the jobs were few and too far between paychecks. To make things worse, he had to have a pickup for his business. They had managed to find a fairly good one at the local "tote the note" lot. They didn't have any down payment - they had spent all the money they had on rent and the tools Chad needed. The truck was a little over-priced they felt, but it was all they could do. The worst thing was that they had to make weekly payments or the truck would be picked up and they would be without any way of making a living. The payment was due tomorrow, and they didn't have the money.

The job with the oil company was a God-send. Chad would be able to make enough money to make the truck payments and the rent, along with enough for food, clothing, and whatever else they would need. He had left in the evening to give him enough time to make the five hour drive and still get a little sleep before he would start work in the morning. Sheila was to go the to car lot and explain that although the payment would be late, they would more than make up for it when Chad came home.

The next morning Sheila got up, got the kids around, fed them breakfast and took them to the neighbor to watch while she worked at the local cleaners. The job at the cleaners was only minimum wage, but it still helped out. She would take the customers'clothes in, and hand them out through the drive thru window. She worked from 9:00am to 1:00pm, Monday through Friday. The money she earned bought the food, paid for the babysitting and helped pay the electicity bill.

After work, Sheila walked home, fed the kids lunch and grabbed a sandwich herself. She asked the neighbor if she could watch kids a couple of hours while she took care of some business. After she paid her neighbor for the week's babysitting, she walked to the local market and bought some food and took it home before she caught the bus to ride to the car lot.

Sheila hoped that it would be no trouble to simply pay the truck payment when Chad got home. They had not missed a payment yet. She still worried though, they had been told that if the payment were ever late, the truck would be immediately repossessed.

She had tried to fix herself up before she went, putting on her makeup, what little she had. She didn't normally wear any makeup, food and bills came first. Sheila had worn her sundress that buttoned up the front. She liked it, it made her feel pretty when she wore it, with the nice yellow and small flowers print. She brushed out her light brown shoulder length hair and lightly sprayed it. She hoped she would get a good reception and favorable arrangement at the car lot.

Sheila got off the bus and walked the two blocks to the car lot. It was a small lot, she had never seen more than two people there. The owner was sitting at the outer desk when she arrived.

"Brought the payment, I presume?" the owner asked. He had already taken the receipt book out as Sheila walked in.

"I need to talk to you about that," Sheila said, somewhat timidly.

"Shit! What's wrong?" the owner almost yelled. Sheila told him all about Chad's new job, and that they would be more than able to catch up when he got home. The owner sat quiet for a moment, staring at Sheila. She felt as if he were drilling a hole in her and staring straight at her breasts. She regretted wearing the sundress now. It showed a little cleavage. how could she help it? She was a natural 38D, and even after two kids, her 29 year old body was still in good shape, probably helped by all the walking she did.

The owner finally looked up and said, "come in here, and we'll make the arrangements." He stood and walked into his office, only a few steps from the outer desk he had been sitting at. Sheila followed him in and closed the door, as he had asked.

"Where is he working, and when will he be home?" the owner asked. Sheila told him the details, thankful that he was apparently going to work out an arrangement for them.

"Shit! That's so far away, you'll have to pay an extra two hundred dollars just for Joey to bring it back here!"

"Bring it back?" Sheila quivered. "Chad has to have it for work."

"Well, that's just too fuckin' bad! No fucking money, no fucking truck!" The owner glared at Sheila.

"But Chad keeps his tools in the truck, and he is even sleeping in it, please, can't you do something?" Sheila pleaded.

"I'm glad to know the tools are in the truck, maybe I can sell them and get some of my money." The owner was clear and firm. "Joey will leave this afternoon. You need to give him some money for gas. He'll have the truck back here tonight. You can pick it up next week when you bring the money, and I mean all of it, including the extra two hundred dollars."

"But I won't have the money if you pick up the truck. Chad won't be able to work and won't have anywhere to stay, please, please," Sheila was almost in tears.

"I don't give a shit, ain't my problem. I'll sell the truck, but you'll still have to pay the money you owe on it, clear through until I'm able to sell it." He showed her the contract Chad and she had signed. The weekly payments had to be made or the vechile would be repossessed. The weekly payments still had to be paid until the vechile sold again. There was a $50 late fee added on for every week the payments were late.

Sheila couldn't belive they had signed something like that, but at the time it seemed like all they could do. Sheila leaned forward, "Please, there's got to be something we can do, something we can work out."

"Shit! Pussy for payments! You bitches are all alike. Think a little pussy will take care everything! Sticking your tits up in my face! All you whores are alike! Well, pussy won't do it! I still need my money!" The owner went on. "Don't misunderstand, I like pussy, the more the better. And, I might add, yours looks like it might be real good, but that won't take care of it all!"

Sheila could hardly breath. She had never thought of anything like what he had said. Yes, she admitted to herself, she had tried to look nice, hoping for a favorable response. "But, but, I'm not like that...I would never...I could never, ever do anything like that." She wasn't sure if she had said it out loud, or merely thought it.

The owner had moved from behind the desk and was now sitting on the desk, his leg touching Sheila's. He reached out and squeezed her tits, one and then the other.

"Please don't," she said.

"Then Joey will pick up the truck tonight," the owner replied as he continued to fondle her milky white, soft, all natural, all woman, tits. "How much money you got?" the owner asked.

"For what?" Sheila almost subconsciously began to open her purse and count what she had left after she had bought food, babysitting, and a bus ticket. She handed him the money. "Twenty three dollars and thirty seven cents."

The owner had waited until she handed him the money before he answered her. "For gas, but it ain't enough, Joey will need more."

"Please, please," Sheila begged. She was now conscious that he was fondling her tits. "Don't pick up the truck, we'll be ruined!"

"Unbutton your dress," the owner ordered.

As Sheila began to do so, she managed to get out, "And you won't pick up the truck?" She couldn't leave Chad stranded without his tools or his truck. She couldn't let them get any further behind.

"If you're real good," the owner replied. He had Sheila stand and hold the dress open as he devoured her body with his eyes. His hands soon followed, touching her everywhere, touching everything. He had her slowly slip the dress off. As it fell to the floor, he had her unhook her bra and again slowly take it off. He wanted to savor everything this young wife had to offer.

He bent over and took each breast in his hands, and then in his mouth as he sucked Sheila's nipples hard and long. He then reached up, holding her head, and kissed her, tonguing her as deep as he could.

"Kiss me back," he commanded. Sheila had not been with a man other than Chad since they were married nine years ago. Even in school, she had not "gone all the way", saving herself for her husband. She had kissed several of the boys, of course, and even as a teenager, her large breasts had always been popular.

Sheila did as he asked, leaning into him and kissing him deeply, exploring his mouth with her tongue.

"Now your panties," the owner firmly said. Sheila bent down and slowly slipped her plain white panties down. As she got them to her ankles, the owner had her leave them and get on her knees.

Sheila knew what was going to happen. She didn't even like doing that to Chad, and rarely did.

"Undo my slacks," the owner said. He patiently waited as Sheila fumbled for his belt. He didn't offer any help at all as she tried to undo his belt, trousers, and unzip them. Finally she was able to do it.

Hands on his hips, the owner said, "take it out." Sheila pulled his boxers down and his dick sprang up, slapping her in the face.

"Don't like to do this, do you?" the owner almost laughed at Sheila.

"No, not really," she replied.

"Well, you're going to learn to. And you're going to learn to do it real good. Now take it in your hand and lick it."

Sheila did as told, licking his dick all over, taking his balls in her mouth and humming, trying to stick her tongue in his 'dick hole.' Pre-cum was already leaking out. She then took his dick all the way into her mouth, sucking it as she held his ass, all exactly as he instructed. She was grateful that he was smaller than Chad, she had never taken Chad this far into her mouth and she doubted that she would be able to do so.

Sheila held her lips tight against his dick as he held her head and fucked her mouth. Sheila was afraid he was about to cum, but she could do nothing about it.

"Keep sucking and hold your damn lips tight!" the owner ordered as he began to shoot his cum down her throat. "Swallow it all, honey," he taunted.

Sheila let go of his ass when began to cum. She backed away from him, trying to get his dick out of her mouth in spite of him holding her head. She had never swallowed cum before and already has tasted more than she wanted. As she managed to back off, some of the cum fell out of her mouth down to her breasts.

"Now swallow the rest of it." Sheila tried as the owner held her mouth shut. He slapped her face and her tits. He yelled at her "I told you to swallow it all, whore!"

Sheila recoiled from this treatment and his language. Still, she knew what she had done. As he commanded, Sheila wiped the cum from her tits with her fingers, sucking it off them, one drop at a time. She felt humiliated when it was over.

"Now hand me your panties." Sheila pulled them off, handed them to him and laid back on the desk as he had asked. The owner had her spread her legs and hold her pussy open as far as she could. He stared as its pick succulence and then moved his head between her legs.

"I've got to taste this sweet honey hole," he stated, as he ravaged her cunt with his tongue. He licked it, chewed on her pussy lips, tongued her deep. He kept it up for a long time. Although she fought it, Sheila was becoming aroused. Her face turned red, quite a contrast to her lily white body. Perspiration broke out on her forehead. Her body was betraying her.

The owner moved from between her legs and presented his growing hardon to Sheila's mouth. She took it in, sucking it to it full hardness. The owner then held her legs and moved her out to the edge of the desk. His hard dick was right at the entrance of her married pussy that had only known one man, her love, her husband, Chad. Sheila started to jump and run, but it was too late, the owner entered her with one hard and fast penetration.

He held her, his arms around her legs, pulling her into him as he thrust into her, claiming her as his own, leaving his mark, spoiling this innocent wife. What was her name? Oh, yea, Sheila. Who is her husband? Chad. Well, buddy, this is one sweet fuck your wife is giving me. And it won't be the last.

He fucked her harder, laying over the top of her, sucking her tits, biting her tits, he knew how to leave a hickey that would look real good tomorrow. Maybe he could work it out so she would have several that would look real good for Chad when he came home.

As he shot his seed deep within her womb, he moved from her tits to her mouth, kissing her deeply as he came. After he squeezed his last drop into her once innocent married pussy, he continued to lay on her, kissing and biting her neck as she held him tight against her, her legs locked in his, just as he had told her to do. She held him tightly as he left his mark on her neck.

When he finally got up, he handed Sheila her panties. She started to put them on. "No, those are mine, I just want you to sign them," the man who had just fucked her said, handing her a black pen.

"Sign your name, first and last, and date it," the owner told her. Sheila signed her name, and the date. The owner took them back and put them in his pocket.

As Sheila began to dress, sans panties, the owner said. "By the way, your husband can keep the truck for the weekend, but you'll have to make a payment Monday, with interest."

"That's not fair," Sheila insisted, bra half on. "You promised."

"I didn't promise anything, whore," the owner roughly said. "Be grateful I'm doing what I am. Be here Monday, about this same time, or earlier, if you can."

"I can't get here earlier," Sheila stated, "and I don't have any money, anyway. You took all that I had."

"It'll be a start on Joey's gas money to get the truck if you're not here. We'll work something out if come. By the way, these panties will be proudly displayed at the front door if you're late. Call me if you want to make some money over the weekend."

Sheila dressed and left, determined not to call him. She had an idea about what kind of work he might want her to do to earn some money. As she walked back to the bus stop, she was grateful she had purchased a round trip ticket.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,808 Followers