Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos Ch. 03

Story Info
Sheila stars in an orgy video. Em's romance with Wes.
11.6k words
4.76
36.5k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila didn't want to publish this story under her own Lit name, so I let her post it under my account. I hope you enjoy her story, and if you have comments I'll make sure she gets them. I told my view of her early 'movie career' in my recounting underSisters, Friends, and Lovers - Chapter 23. Enjoy her account; this has a lot more details than my reporting, plus she takes the story into later events I didn't write about. There's a lot more about Sheila in both this story and my accounting so read SFL too (excuse the plug for my own work). Here's her story just as she wrote it (and I edited it). As usual it helps to read the chapters in order. Regards, Steve.

* * * * *

I was up early the next morning, still coming off east coast time. I rummaged around in Wes and Em's kitchen and found a waffle iron and the makings for waffles for everyone. I was on my third batch when Em appeared in a short robe, obviously with nothing on underneath. She came up to me, we kissed, and then I held her tenderly as she rested her head on my shoulder as she woke up.

I whispered to her, "I love you. I'm glad we had some time yesterday and last night."

"I love you too. You're so special and so important in my life. You're my role model."

"Oh, dear. I'd better start behaving differently if that's the case."

"Don't you dare," she implored as she giggled.

I sat Em at the counter bar and served her up my waffles, syrup, juice, and coffee, and watched as she wolfed down two helpings.

Wes appeared and was similarly affectionate. He loved being served breakfast in his own home, and loved the waffles.

We dressed, got in the Jaguar, and drove for about an hour to the location we would be using. Much to my surprise, the site turned out to be an abandoned school.

Wes explained, "This place got closed up about a year ago, apparently because of a combination of asbestos, something called UFFI - the insulation in the ceilings, and some black mold in part of the structure. Basically, it's been condemned, but don't worry my doctor friend tells me that if we stay away from the mold, the other stuff won't bother us unless we're here for a months or poke around in the ceilings."

I assessed that information and decided to trust Wes and his friend. We walked in through an unlocked door. Some other cars were around in what had been the faculty parking lot, so I knew others were already here.

The school hallway was full of lockers, some with combination locks on them. Several bulletin boards still contained high school-type posters for a dance and sporting events. Near one bank of lockers some photoflood lights had been set up. We greeted the set up crew, and we walked into a classroom that was also well lit with movie lights.

My friends from my earlier visit and videos were there: Ted and Ann - the videographers, Jon - the soundman, Nancy - the makeup lady, and Kurt - the well-hung stud whose cock I got to enjoy multiple times when last we were together. There were a few others there too, and lots of introductions were made, and I doubted I could remember all the names. I spent a lot of time hugging old friends.

Wes had us huddle together as he explained, "We're going to film a scene by the lockers first, with 'big jock' Kurt coming onto 'high school senior' Sheila and then luring her into this empty classroom to 'mess around.' An older guy will catch them - that's you, Tom - and he'll be invited to join in if he won't discipline them and kick them out of school. Em will play Sheila's BFF, and she'll be tagging along, even getting some peripheral action from Kurt - kisses and fingers at a minimum please, and then she'll be part and parcel of the whole classroom fuck session once it starts with both you men. Lots of switching back and forth please. The various desks are at the right height for fucking and filming. Feel free to improvise, but keep it light but also sensuous, so lots of kisses and sexy loving words. Any questions. Make it up as you go along, and let's see what happens."

After that, people went back to preparing. Tom, Kurt, Em and I went with Nancy to do makeup. We dispensed with our underwear too, so we were wandering around the school completely nude. I got a big charge out of that and wished I'd had the guts to do it when I'd been in high school. Ultimately when we dressed in our costumes we were commando, and this would let us get into the action with Kurt and Tom faster once taping started. Nancy doubled as the costume lady, and she produced some hot little short skirts and overly tight blouses that we were to wear as 'students.' Our hair was pulled back into braids, and with her makeup we did look closer to eighteen than thirty. I noticed that Kurt too had a younger look.

About twenty minutes later, Wes came and assessed how we looked. He smiled and gestured for us to follow him into the hallway. Ted and Ann were there and they started the camera rolling once Wes said, "Action!"

Em and I had a pile of books and we went to our lockers trying to act like ditzy high school girls. We'd been there a couple of minutes making small talk about boys in the school, when Kurt came up next to us to do his locker routine. He played the role of a school jock quite well.

Kurt came onto me, and I let him push me back against the locker and steal a few kisses that became hotter and hotter. He started to finger my nipples through my tight shirt, while I rubbed the front of his jeans where his package obviously showed through. Em stood by us, and she kept warning us that we were going to get caught. After several warnings, Kurt suggested that we go in the empty classroom to 'mess around.' He herded us along and through the door.

Wes announced, "Cut!" in a loud voice. He continued, "That was great. Good action and great dialogue. You guys are good at this. We'll put the cameras in the classroom now and start filming from when you come in the door." When he got nods from Jon, Ted and Ann, he said, "Action!" again.

I came through the door first followed by Kurt and Em. Partway into the room, I turned and put my arms around Kurt's neck and really got into a passionate kiss with him. In the background, I saw Em check the hallway and then shut the door.

As Kurt kissed me repeatedly, he also started to undo the few taut buttons on my white blouse. I was leaning into his kisses and giving him lots of tongue. Em joined us about the time my blouse opened up completely and my bare tits flashed into view. They both helped me lose the blouse.

Kurt turned to Em and gave her some kisses too, pulling her top over her head so her large breasts also jiggled into view. Em and I briefly rubbed our tits together as we kissed each other and Kurt looked on.

A few seconds later, Em and I had Kurt's cock out of his pants and we were sharing it between us - Em working on his left side, and me on his right. Frequently, Em and I would kiss when we reached to the top of his rod together. From the corner of my eye I could see two cameras focused on our oral activities, and overhead the boom microphone picking up the slurping sounds we were making as well as Kurt's moans.

Kurt yanked both our skirts off. Since I wasn't wearing any undies, he expressed his surprise and joy when my pussy came into view. He did Em did too. Kurt immediately rubbed both our pussies, one with each hand as the three of us kissed each other, and as we fondled Kurt's hard erection.

Kurt went down on me, and then Em, spending about five minutes with each of us as we leaned back atop the teacher's desk. When he returned to me, I got more fingers in my cunt, and then he rose up and speared me with his long man shaft, and we started to fuck. Em started to masturbate right next to me, close enough that I could reach over with one of my hands and thrust two fingers into her pussy while she rubbed her clit.

We spent a good ten or fifteen minutes fucking like that, and then Kurt yanked his cock out of my cunt, pulled Emmy down beside me, and speared into her cunt, now wet with her lubricating juices. They fucked for a while, and I got my face and tongue right down where they coupled, but then Kurt yanked out of Em, came behind me and started to fuck me doggie style while I ate Em's pussy. She tasted heavenly.

We went on and on like this for an hour, getting occasional prompts from Wes. Kurt, Em, and I seemed to have boundless energy when it came to fucking or when it came to creative arrangements in our 'classroom' setting. Occasionally, one of the video people would disappear for a minute, and then return with a different camera, but we kept going nonstop. When we would make eye contact with Wes, he'd give us a smile and a big 'OK' sign, and then indicate that we should keep going.

We'd cycled through the positions again, this time with Kurt favoring Em with his generous cock. Em and I also got in a little more lesbian time atop the desk at the front of the classroom as Em or I sucked on Kurt's cock while we got eaten by the other.

I was having fun, and by no means tired of fucking in front of the camera. I'd had a few orgasms too, but not as many as I recalled from the last time I got filmed. I was more conscious of the camera this time, and found I was doing or saying lewd things to play to my virtual audience.

At the ninety-minute mark, Tom came in the classroom door and 'caught' usin flagrante delicto. The cameras made a big deal of his entry and him catching us. The three of us bumbled around trying to stop in mid-fuck and cover up with the clothing scattered around on the floor and a nearby chair.

Tom asked in a loud and challenging tone, "What are you three doing?" Actually, since Kurt had his cock in my pussy as I had been eating Em again, it should have been pretty obvious what we were doing. Duh!

We all hemmed and hawed, "We got carried away." "We needed a place to be alone." "We have raging hormones." "Please don't tell our parents." "Please don't kick us out of school." Our comments overlapped and I thought they didn't seem too staged. We were scrambling.

Tom came over by me. He fingered the edge of the blouse that I had unsuccessfully grabbed to cover up the front of my body, running his finger right along the edge of the fabric just above my nipples. He said, "Miss Cockfield, I've had my eye on your for a while."

I smiled solicitously with a sexy grin, "And, I'm glad I caught your eye." I paused and added, "We were having a lot of fun. Do you like to have fun?" I paused and added, "You know, Mr. Reynolds I've always liked you and had a 'thing' for you."

Tom said, "Oh, I definitely like to have fun, especially the way you three were."

"Well, then, why don't you join us? We wouldn't mind would we?" I turned to Kurt and Em, and they both nodded enthusiastically. I added, "We wouldn't want to be doing anything that might get us kicked out of school or have you talk to anybody else about what you found us doing."

Fifteen seconds later, I was sucking on Tom's long cock, even deep throating his shaft for the camera. Em joined me as Kurt fucked her from behind as she stood next to me in front of Tom.

We 'messed around' for another hour, and the two men fucked both Em and me, sometimes both at the same time in a DP, DV, or DA, as I'd learned to refer to the various positions, or the men switched back and forth on us so they both got plenty of fuck-time with each of us. I had a few more real orgasms, and I know Ann caught one of my bigger ones on camera as Tom laid his pipe into me as I lay back on an elevated chair that just happened to be in the room.

Eventually, Kurt and Tom had simultaneous orgasms as Em and I knelt in front of them looking up with ravenous open mouths. Each of them pasted a large volume of cum over both our faces. The final result got slightly enhanced by Nancy who used a small squirt bottle to add some white liquid about the same consistency as the cum over us too, and then the camera zoomed in. Obviously, Nancy's movement into the scene to paste us with more goo would not show in the final film.

Em and I snowballed the 'cum' back and forth for a couple of minutes and then waved goodbye to the camera after some ending dialogue. Wes yelled, "CUT."

Wes came up and kissed me and Em, ignoring the remnants of the other men's cum on our faces. "You were fabulous - both of you. This is great footage. All your moves were really sexy and sensual. Your dirty talk will really help sell these too, and you were loving too, and that's exactly the kind of combination I wanted."

I asked, "Any retakes?" I was still horny and hopeful that I might get to fuck a little more.

Wes thought a minute. Kurt and Tom joined us. "Yeah, I'd like to reshoot the scene where Tom walks in on your guys, just to have something different to consider. Would you mind?"

"Mind? Hell no. I love fucking."

We all agreed that after our break, we'd do that part of things again. When we did, we were a little better prepared. We also talked about the dialogue at that point over the break, so our seduction of Tom took a little more work, and a little more convincing that he shouldn't report us to the school board, our parents, and so on. We liked the second take better too, and I got to fuck Kurt again right through another climax.

With Nancy's help we shot the closing 'cum shot' scene again too. She was using egg whites, cream, flour, sugar, some kind of gelatin, and a couple of other food products to make the drippy 'cum.' It tasted good and somewhat sweet, and was harmless, so Em and I didn't mind gulping down or snowballing the stuff after we were both covered in it.

I went up and whispered to Wes that I wanted some of his real cum later, and he promised me a treat that evening. Em heard me and playfully poked me in the ribs.

Wes decided we were done shooting for the day and that we were through with the school set. It was five-thirty, so everyone started to pack up their equipment, and loaded up their vans and cars.

Em and I stood around naked for a bit, but then gradually got back into what she called her civilian clothes. She bundled up the cute outfits we'd worn as schoolgirls, and tucked those in the trunk of the Jag, along with a couple of high school looking things Kurt had worn early on in the film.

Em told me, "We'll borrow the costumes for a bit, and maybe we'll get to wear them when we go out tonight with Wes. I'd dress the same way - commando and all, and then we can embarrass Wes somehow; you know, make it look like he's an older guy who's picked up two slutty high school girls."

We were through by six fifteen. Wes and Nancy went around and secured the building, and we left.

We went back to Wes' house where Em and I took a dip in the pool, and then showered before we went out to dinner. To my immense joy, Ted and Ann showed up, and so did Jon. We were going to have a six-some that evening, and that made me happy.

Em and I put on our costumes, again without bra and panties. I had to be careful how I sat otherwise I would have flashed my pussy to the entire restaurant. Em told me that when I walked my ass cheeks showed, but then so did hers. To the amusement of Ted, Ann, and Jon, Em and I did hang all over Wes and make it look like he was this older man who'd scored a couple of students. He got quite a few frowns from other patrons and our older and very judgmental waitress.

* * * * *

The next morning, Ted gave me a beautiful wake up fuck. He was so tender and loving, I couldn't help but have loving feelings for the man even though he was married and I was in a loving relationship three-thousand miles to the east. We really did make love.

Wes had been with Ann, and Jon with Em overnight. We all arrived in the kitchen within a few minutes of each other, and we all had that just fucked façade that's hard to hide. I teased Ann about it for a minute and made her blush.

After coffee had been served, Ann and I strolled out onto the pool deck in our beautiful nakedness.

I said to Ann, "I'm falling in love with your husband. He's so loving and tender with me."

"You inspire him," she told me quite openly before I could say more. "He talked about you for a couple of months after the last time you were here. We even used you in some of our fantasies. I didn't think he'd get over you, and apparently he didn't."

"I'm not ..."

Ann interrupted, "Oh, I know. I'm not angry or peeved or anything. I'm really glad he finds some love energy to share with you. It comes back to me eventually. Not to deflate your ego, but we've been here before with other women. I know he still loves them too, but I'm the one he comes home to, and for that matter, he's the guy I come home to. I have my own fantasy men. Wes is one of them."

I said softly, "I do love you too, you know. I hope we have some time together soon."

Ann leaned in and kissed me, "Me too. Don't worry about Ted and me; we've each had serious love interests since we were married, and even while we were dating, but nothing got in the way of us getting and staying together. I have to trust the universe on this - that things will turn out the way they're supposed to for us."

Ann looked at me and smiled warmly-, "No other woman has ever told me that they were falling for my husband. Maybe they were too embarrassed."

I speculated, "Or they were operating on old memes that say you can only love one person as a time. I'm way past that."

Ann recalled, "Oh, yes. You're loving in a polyamorous group, right?"

"Yes. We're up to six men and ten women. We're building a great condo in Cambridge, Massachusetts, that will house all of us together."

"And you're all loving and sexual?"

I smiled, "In every sense of the word, although the guys don't do anything with each other."

Ann chuckled, "There are stronger sex role messages in society for males than for females. In the past decade or two I think those messages for females have gone the other way, actually encouraging bisexuality or lesbianism." She laughed and said, "I got the new messages."

"I agree. When my sister and I started, it was so natural and just fine to have that kind of relationship, and as our circle of lovers expanded I felt wonderful including people of either sex. All that said, you have to realize that I'm a sex slut and nymphomaniac."

Em came up and joined us, "Did I hear the words sex and slut? Count me in."

I explained our conversation to Em.

As she hugged the two of us to her nude body, Em said, "I love Ted too. He's very special."

Ann asked Em, "Would Wes feel threatened if you told him you were in love with Ted?"

Em thought aloud, "I'm not sure. Having sex with him is OK, but falling in love might make him question things a little about our relationship. I suppose we ought to have 'the talk' with Wes about that, you know, the one about being able to love two or more people at a time."

Wes, Ted, and Jon joined us. Wes said in a happy tone, "I heard my name?"

Em hugged Wes, and said, "What's your reaction if I tell you I'm in love with Ted."

"Are you?" His voice sounded edgy and a little unsure of things.

"Sort of. Like Sheila, I think he's very lovable, just like you are to me only more so."

Wes looked around the breakfast circle on the patio; all eyes were on him. He started, "I ... guess ... I'd have to hope that ... you still love me enough to stay around in my life ... and won't Ted and Ann have something to say about your feelings for him?"

Ted said in a low voice, "I love Ann and Sheila and Emmy." He paused and then continued, "Wes, don't take this the wrong way, but I also love you and Jon, I just don't want to take that in a sexual direction, if you please."

Wes chuckled. "I guess on that basis we love the same people, but Emily has become the most important person in my life these past months. I think of us as a permanent couple now. I love her."