Sheila's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila's tits were out and had obviously been played with as her nipples were at complete attention. He was also surprised to see her panties lying on the floor. An even greater surprise was that Ben was standing in front of her totally nude and Sheila was sucking on his gigantic dick like crazy. Ben was much bigger than anyone else in the room and what really impressed him was the circumference of the black man's cock. He was so big around that he couldn't see how Sheila could get her mouth around it. Now he was really, really hard. His cock was starting to hurt he was so hard.

He heard Donna saying, " fuck it Tony, oh man, fuck it hard!" Tony was pounding away at Donna, enjoying every moment.

He glanced to his left and Bill and Sondra were now in the missionary position on the couch and Bill was driving himself into her, grunting away in enjoyment.

He turned toward Sheila and saw that Sheila was now completely naked and was surprised to see that she was lying on the floor. Ben was between her legs and she was smiling at him. It was obvious that Ben Tate was preparing to fuck Bill's beautiful wife.

12