Sheila's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She attacked me and took advantage of me Tony. Your wife is a predator," Sheila said with a laugh.

"Hmmm, I believe that. That's par for the course for her."

" How about a little payback sweety," Nell asked, surprising Sheila with her request.

She thought about it and realized that Nell had every reason to want her to reciprocate. She took hold of Nell's shoulders, turned her and slowly pushed her down to lie flat on the bed.

"I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to do Nell, " Sheila said, " but I sure intend to try."

"Don't worry sweatheart, you'll do just fine."

Sheila took a deep breath, hoping she didn't do anything to detract from Nell's pleasure.

She got between the other girl's legs.

"First thing I'm gonna do is get rid of this," Sheila said as she deftly removed Nikki's thong.

Sheila moved down, inhaling Nell's beautiful pussy odor, reaching her tongue out and placing it directly on the other girl's protruding clitoris. She could taste Nell's natural flavor but also the unmistakable flavor of Bill's sperm.

"Unnnng, oh wow baby, thought you said you've never done this before ," Nell said breathlessly, " honey you're doing just fine."

Sheila was lapping at Nell's beautiful and wet pussy with abandon. She loved this, the taste, the aroma, she could get used to this she thought.

Nell smiled at her handsome husband and closed her eyes. She was getting close to a wonderful

climax and she didn't want anything to detract from it.

Sheila was in position at the end of the bed, bent over, licking Nell as passionately as possible. Tony decided that he was not going to resist this gorgeous new pussy that was elevated perfectly for him. He stepped forward, took hold of his cock and began to run it up and down in Sheila's sopping pussy. He couldn't get over how hot she was. It felt on fire.

Sheila jumped when she felt Tony's cock touch her. It surprised her but felt oh so good. She couldn't believe that she was still sexually excited but it seemed as if it was never going to diminish in view of this wonderful evening.

Tony pushed forward inching into Sheila's lovely pussy, feeling the heat, loving every micro inch of his journey.

"Mmmmm," Sheila said while still licking and sucking on Her friend's pussy, not missing a beat in bringing Nell closer to orgasm.

"Fuck her baby, fuck her good," Nell said, encouraging her husband to fuck her new friend. "Don't fuck her too hard though honey, I don't want her to lose contact with my clitty. I'm just about there."

Sheila began sucking lightly on Nell's clit and Nell groaned loudly.

"Unnnghh, oh god baby, it's gettin close baby, close, Oh Shit!! Oh my god, here it is, I'm cumming......" Sheila continued sucking and licking as Nell humped hard against her mouth. At the same time Tony was holding her hips and fucking her rapidly. Sheila didn't think she could handle much more and felt the faint stirring of her own orgasm. She could feel Tony's cock swelling, she hoped that he would not cum in her, she worried that she was pushing her luck, that maybe these people had something that David did not, that she could become pregnant. Actually that wouldn't be so bad except Ben had been the only one to come in her. That would be a little tough to explain.She suddenly felt his cock quiver as Tony let out a forceful groan and at the same time jerked his cock from her and began to pump it, shooting gobs of cum all over her back and ass. Tony moaned, " I can't believe how great that ass looks. I didn't know if you wanted me to dump it in you or on you so decided to play it safe, " as Tony backed away from Shiela, his cock quickly deflating.

Sheila relaxed onto her side as Tony backed away and Nell scooted off the bed.

"That was wonderful Sheila," Nell whispered, " you are an honest to goodness natural. You are going to have lots of fun with this group, I promise."

Sheila smiled and thanked her friend but was still feeling unsatisfied. She absent mindedly began to lightly stroke herself. It was then that she noticed that her husband was also in the room sporting a monster erection.

"David, oh David, c'mere sweety."

David approached her, leaned down and planted a loving kiss on her lips. He could taste and smell Nell's fragrance on his wife's mouth.

"David, you're not mad at me are you darling. I mean I didn't plan to sneak off and do this. Nell and I just came upstairs to go to the bathroom."

"My God no sweety, it was really hot. I'm just glad you've lost your inhibitions and can enjoy your sexuality so much. This is what we planned for after all."

"Well in that case, maybe we can take care of this itch that I've got."

David and Shiela's evening was concluded with David's second cum and Shiela'a third. They returned to the basement room and retrieved the remainder of their clothing, quickly dressing. Upstairs in the dining alcove they found the new friends all enoying laugthter and a cup of coffee. Everyone was relaxed and enjoying themselves. Shiela felt a genuine warmth toward her new friends. Yes they had partaken in some very hot sexual activity but she also had feelings of real affection for all of them, their conversations now were about jobs, kids, flower gardening, etc. It looked like a neighborhood meeting of the local neighborhood development committee.

"Shiela, Dave, the consensus of your new friends is that you are one hell of a nice couple, Bill Nelson announced for all to hear, " You fit with all of us like an old comfortable glove. You are welcome to party with us anytime, and I do mean anytime. "

"Thanks everybody," Dave replied, noticing that Shiela was blushing again, " we have surely appreciated the way we've been welcomed and the respect you've shown us. You know we had the usual fears but you folks were very careful not to rush us or push us too fast. We really do appreciate it."

After about a half hour of conversation and coffee everyone started drifting to the door. Goodbyes were said all around and promises to get together soon.

Dave and Shiela rode home with only occasional conversation. Dave sensed that Shiela was very tired from the evening's activities. They did discuss their new friends and agreed that each of them was likeable, they found no negatives in regard to any of them. Shiela drifted off to sleep, leaning against the car door, recalling all of the excitement of the evening.

12