Sheila's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," Sheila yelled, " Oh yes Ben, fuck it honey, oh fuck my pussy Ben. Unnggghh, Oh yes, do it Ben, fuck it good."

"That's what I'm doin babe, that's exactly what I'm doing," Ben said, as he pumped in and out of his friend's beautiful wife. He couldn't believe how incredible this gorgeous lady's pussy felt. She was as hot as anyone he had ever encountered and he had experienced quite a few through the years.

"Oh Ben, it's so good, I'm so hot Ben, I love it when you fuck me baby, love it," Sheila said breathlessly, " oh it's so good," she groaned.

"Mmmm, you're good baby," Ben hissed, ' that's a really hot pussy you got there Sheila."

"Oh is it Ben, is it really hot, oh god it's so good, you're so big baby, feels like you're clear up in my stomach."

Ben continued to thump her hard, over and over, actually scooting her a little each time he drove himself into her. He was pumping really hard now and could feel his orgasm approaching.

"You ready baby," he asked, " you ready for me to unload my balls into that hot snatch of yours?"

"Oh Ben, I'm close too," Sheila said, as she snaked her hand down between them and began to finger her clit as Ben fucked her.

She was rubbing purposely now and could feel her orgasm approaching.

"Oh Ben, Ben you're gonna make me cum baby, I'm about to cum Ben," she nearly shouted as she could feel the first waves of her very powerful orgasm.

"Mmm, oh yes, oh yes, I'm cumming Ben, oh baby I'm cumming! "

Ben drove himself once, twice, then it happened. It felt as though his balls were exploding, he could feel ropes of cum jetting their way deep into Sheila's pussy.

"Oh Sheila, " he groaned," oh baby it's good, so good. I just filled you up baby, full to the brim," he laughed.

"Ben, it was so good, I just hope it's not something that I shouldn't have done. Do you think David will be mad Ben?"

"Whoa, baby, surely you're not gonna tell him are you?" Ben asked.

"Yes Ben, yes I will. I don't cheat on him Ben, I will not keep it a secret I'm sorry."

"Wow, well I don't know how he's gonna take it. I mean he loves you, he'll probably let you get away with it but man I don't know how he's gonna feel about me," Ben said seriously.

"I think he'll be OK Ben, at least I sure hope so," Sheila said wistfully.

"Mmhh, sure hope you're right. Meanwhile, I gotta get home. You OK with it if I leave now?" Ben asked.

"Sure Ben, sure, no problem. I guess I'm gonna need to re-do my makeup a little huh?" Sheila asked.

"Yeah babe," Ben answered, " you gotta straighten up a lot of things."

With that the two of them laughed heartily.

The two of them said their goodbyes, including a sensuous kiss that Sheila didn't necessarily want. After Ben left, Sheila took a shower and put clean clothing on then straightened up the living room. She had said to Ben that she was going to tell David but she was being troubled about that now. There was still no question that she would tell her husband it was just that she was dreading it and she hadn't decided yet how she was going to do it or what exactly she was going to say.

Sheila heard the garage door going up and caught her breath, remembering what was about to transpire and once again wondering just what she was going to say.

"Hi babe," David said with a smile on his face, 'what have you been up to today?"

"Umm, oh nothing," Sheila answered, " nothing much anyway."

David walked over and embraced her, giving her a passionate lingering kiss.

"Wow," Sheila said, " that was some kind of kiss there mister."

"Well I just wanted you to know how much I missed you and how glad I am to be home," Dave said.

" Oh did Ben Tate bring the power washer back?" Dave asked.

"Um, he uh, yes, he did bring it back. He put it up on the shelf right where you had it too," Sheila answered.

"Oh good. Now he didn't try anything funny with you did he?," as he said this Dave was laughing.

He suddenly quit laughing though when he saw the stricken look on Sheila's face. Just then he noticed that her lower lip was trembling and tears were starting to roll down her cheeks."

"Sheila!" Dave shouted, " what the hell is the matter. Is there something wrong?"

"Please sweetheart," Sheila said quietly, " please sit down. There's something that I have to tell you about."

Dave pulled out a chair and sat down quietly. He was pretty sure just what he was about to hear and he could feel the anger building in him.

"David, Ben and I had sex this morning, there is really no other way to say it I guess. He came inside to wash his hands, I fixed him a glass of tea, one thing led to another and I'm as sorry as I can be darling. I hope you can somehow forgive me honey, if you want me to leave I will but it will kill me to do that."

"C'mere" Dave said, reaching out for her, " sit down here on my lap.?

Dave kissed her softly, embracing her firmly, kissing her cheek and then the side of her neck as he always did.

"I love you sweetheart, you're not going anywhere. I have to know though, did he force himself on you?"

Sheila sat there thoughtfully for a moment before answering.

"No David, I have to be honest with you, it was very much a mutual thing. He came up behind me and put his arms around me. He began kissing me on the neck and you know what that does for me," she laughed. " Baby, I was as much into it as he was, I'm sorry."

"Well Sheila, the truth is I think it is hot as hell. I think you can feel my reaction, you're sitting on it."

Sheila reached down and just beside her hip was her husband's very erect cock.

"I've got to tell you though sweetie, it hurts a little. I mean I never wanted to be a cuckhold, I wanted to be there too. But, all things considered, it's pretty damn hot girl," with that he smacked her on the ass.

Sheila leaned down and kissed him passionately, swapping tongues with her husband.

"Oh David, I love you so much," Sheila said breathlessly, " I promise not to do that again, OK?"

"Well," said David thoughtfully, " only if the guy's good lookin, has a big cock and you want to fuck him. Other than that don't do it," he said, and then laughed.

"You ornery thing," Sheila said, simulating a chokehold on her husband, " you are so ornery, I can't believe it."

"Just for you baby, just for you, " David said.

The next day David put in a call to Ben Tate. He could tell that Ben was very apprehensive.

"Ben, this is David Phillips," he said.

"Um, yes oh OK, what can I do for you?"

"Well, I'm wondering what possessed you to pay me back for loaning you my pressure washer by fucking my wife?"

There was deafening quiet on the other end of the phone. Then Dave began to laugh.

"Oh man," Dave chuckled, " I think I had you worried didn't I?"

"Wow, you bastard, you had me scared to death, I mean you are an attorney. I saw all my possessions sailing away in a lawsuit," Ben said.

"No Ben, I just wanted to have some fun with you. Look, I am a little disappointed that I didn't get to watch and I told Sheila that."

"Well Dave," Ben said," don't blame just Sheila. I mean I had something to do with it too. Dave, this is the honest to God truth, I never went over there with the intention of bedding your wife. Man she is about the hottest thing I've ever been around, but I'm sure you already know that. Seriously Dave, I do feel like I owe you an apology. I didn't honestly intend for that to happen."

"Naah, it's OK. Maybe next time we all get together I'll fuck Sondra."

"Hey man, you got my permission," Ben said.

"Ben I've got to ask you something. When you play by yourself that way does Sondra know about it?"

"Oh yes," Ben replied, " we don't cheat on each other, know what I mean. I mean, I'm sure most people would say that is exactly what I did but we don't look at it that way. To us Dave, as long as the other one is kept in on it, then it's not cheating. Yes, I told Sondra at dinner what I had done. "

"Well that's cool man, glad to hear it," Dave said. Gotta get going Ben, just wanted to have some fun with you. Take care."

"OK," Ben chuckled, " I'll be talking to you later."

Dave enjoyed telling Sheila about the phone call and they both got a pretty good laugh at it.

"Oh Sheila," Dave said, " there is one more thing I wanted to ask you about. Did Ben wear a condom or anything?"

"No silly," Sheila replied, " I've told you there's nothing to worry about. Besides, I just finished my period a week or so ago so it won't happen anyway. I'm telling you David, there's no way I am going to be getting pregnant."

"OK babe, whatever you say," Dave said smiling, " you oughta know what you're doing."

On Friday Dave received a call from Bill Nelson.

"Hey Dave, how are you doing?"

"Doing fine Bill, just fine," Dave replied.

"Well, I'm giving you an early notice. Next Saturday, a week from tomorrow," Bill said, " we are having another party and we were sure hoping that you and Shiela can make it."

"Oh really," Dave replied, " is it the same group?"

"Yes," Bill said, " the only exception is that there will be one additional lady present. Her name is Terry and she and her husband used to be members of our group. Unfortunately she and Jerry got a divorce. One other thing that you should know Dave, is that the reason for their divorce was that Terry didn't particularly want any more sex from good old Jerry. Terry you see is much, much more into girls. As a matter of fact, almost exclusively into girls. You better warn Sheila too."

"Oh I don't worry about that much anymore, remember Sheila and Nell at the last party?"

"Oh that's right, well then she can look forward to what might happen. Just tell her that Terry loves to use her strapon on the ladies."

"OK Bill, I'll tell her."

Dave couldn't wait until quitting time. He could have called Sheila and told her but he liked presenting it to her in person. He sure hoped she would be as excited about it as he was.

"Oh great," Sheila squealed, " will it be all the same people again, " Sheila asked.

"Yes, all the same ones," Dave replied, " except there will be one additional female. It seems that there was a couple that used to belong to their group who got a divorce and this is the female half of that couple. I guess they have remained friends with her and she has been invited."

"Well," Sheila said pensively, " I'll bet that will be fine with all of you GUYS."

"Mmm, well that's just it. Might as well tell you. She strongly prefers girls."

"Oh really," Sheila said with a smile, " how interesting."

The rest of the evening was spent fucking and imagining what the party would be like. Bill had called again on Friday and told Dave that they should bring bathing suits and towels. The Nelsons had a very nice swimming pool with bar and cabana and they were apparently planning a pool party. Bill advised Dave though that they would adjourn to the inside before any REAL activity began.

The week seemed to just crawl by for both of them. Of course this was always the case whenever someone was looking forward to something. Soon though, it was Friday evening, the weekend was almost at hand.

"So David," cooed Sheila, " do you think if I wear this it will be too sexy?"

Dave was startled as he had not heard her walk up behind him. He looked and it was obvious that Sheila had done some shopping.

"Wow girl," Dave said, " where did you get that?"

She was dressed in a green shirt that was almost iridescent looking. It fit firmly around her breasts and waist which served to emphasize her boobs even more. Her skirt was a light brown and fell just barely below the cheeks of her ass. She lifted the little skirt and she was wearing a very thin white thong. It was so sheer that she might as well have not had any panties on at all. It was amazing how she had gone from a quiet, reserved, prim and proper wife to this.

"Well," Sheila said slowly, " I just made a little trip to the mall yesterday. You know that store at the end of the mall where you always look at the clothing in the window? Well I had a great time finding just what I wanted."

"Yeah, well I'm guessing that it is just what all the guys at the party are going to want to," Dave said with a smile.

Per agreement they both got into bed early in order to get a good night's sleep.

In the morning Dave and Sheila had a leisurely breakfast and then ran downtown to the sporting goods store where they each purchased a new swim suit and beach towel. They felt that they were now ready for the party.

"Hey, the Phillips' are here," Donna shouted, " c'mon in guys. Oh my Sheila, that outfit is so hot. Hey Nell, come here and look at Sheila's new outfit."

Dave was amused at the two girls as they circled Sheila, each commenting on how hot her outfit was.

"Yeah, well you can wear something like that Sheila, you've got the boobs for it," Donna lamented, " I'm afraid with me it wouldn't look nearly as good."

"Oh hush Donna," Sheila countered," you know you got em and they would look great in this."

Whether that was true or not remained to be seen but it sure made Donna feel good if nothing else.

"C'mon out to the pool you guys," Bill said walking in the patio door," Tony and I are out there all by our lonesome."

Sheila slipped into Bill and Donna's bedroom to change into her suit. She had also purchased a short beach jacket which she put on and then re-joined the group in the living room.

The party, with the exception of Donna who was waiting on the Tates and Terry , moved outside to the patio, where there was a large selection of lawn chairs and lounges surrounding the pool. The Nelson's pool was very nice. It was large with a deep end including diving board and was constructed of blue and white tiles.

"Wow Bill," Dave said, " your pool is gorgeous."

"Thanks Dave," replied Ben, " it should be. I'll be paying for it for probably another 10 years."

In very short order Terry Flores arrived and Dave and Sheila were introduced to her, then the Tates arrived and the party group was complete.

Terry and the four couples spent a considerable period of time comsuming a few beers, talking about mundane everyday things and finally sampling the heated pool.

"Oh wow, this feels great. This water temperature is absolutely perfect, " Dave said to Bill. C'mon guys, I don't wanna swim around in here all by my lonesome."

Sheila had walked around the edge of the big pool and was now standing right above where Dave was hanging onto the side of the pool. She removed her beach jacket to reveal a light lavender bikini which looked fabulous against her ash blonde hair. Every eye on the patio was on her.

"OK babe, I'm gonna jump in right here, OK?"

"Sure," Dave said, " c'mon in."

"I just hope this suit stays on," Sheila said.

Almost in unison all of the men said: " I hope it doesn't."

Sheila jumped in and popped to the surface right beside her husband. The two of them embraced in about 5 ft. of water as the rest of the crowd jumped in at various locations around the pool. The exception was Terry who approached the diving board. Terry was about 5ft. 8 and built powerfully. She had very short cropped reddish hair and hazel eyes. She was a beautiful girl and she knew it.

" OK Terry", said Donna, " do your thing baby."

Terry bounced a couple of times tentatively then placed her toes over the very end of the board. She began to jump seriously now and finally launched herself high in the air, did a twist and entered the water with hardly a splash. It was obvious that Terry was an excellent diver. As she surfaced, everyone applauded. Sheila was the first to speak.

"Wow Terry, that was great!"

"Thanks Sheila, thanks a lot," Terry replied.

Sheila drifted slowly away as Dave had engaged Tony in a conversation about cars. She was moving ever so slowly in the direction of Terry who was talking long distance with Sondra and Ben. Finally she turned and saw Sheila approaching.

"That was nice of you to say Sheila," commented Terry. I just love to dive. I've been doing it since I was in college."

"Oh really," Sheila said in a surprise fashion, " so did you dive on the college team?"

"Oh no," Terry said laughing, " I tried but they were way out of my league. I did compete in an intramural league though and got to dive as much as I wanted."

"Well it shows Terry," Sheila said.

They were now within a couple of feet of each other and talking in a much softer tone.

"Thank you Sheila, " said Terry, " that really makes me feel good."

Dave had engaged in a discussion about muscle cars and all of the men had congregated in one area to continue the discussion. He decided to take a look to see where his wife had gone. He located her along the wall adjacent to the diving board. She and Terry were at the 10 ft. depth of the pool and were hanging on to the edge. They were also holding each other with their other hands and were locked in what appeared to be a very sexy kiss. Dave could feel himself getting hard. It was very sexy watching his wife in the embrace of another woman. Suddenly, someone came up behind him, reached around and took hold of his hard cock. He turned partially and was greeted with a beautiful pair of lips and an active, darting tongue. It was Sondra, Ben's wife.

"Wow baby, you sure know how to get a guy's attention," Dave groaned.

Sondra continued to rub Dave's hardened cock, as he reciprocated moving her suit slightly to the side and inserting a finger into her wet and scorching pussy.

"Oh honey," Sondra said, " you can keep doing that all night long."

Nell had moved up beside them.

"Hey David," Nell said, " take a look," indicating the other end of the pool.

Dave looked and saw that both Terry and Sheila had removed their tops and were rubbing their nipples together. Even at this distance he could see that Terry's nipples, apparently when stimulated, grew enormously. They looked like giant pencil erasers and were close to an inch long.

"OK guys," Bill shouted, " I think we've had enough swimming. How about we all dry off and continue the party in the rec room."

Everyone got out of the pool, apparently agreeing that it was time for the main event. Surprisingly, they all started removing their suits, drying off with big fluffy beach towels. Terry and Sheila had each removed their suit bottoms and after drying were now wrapped up in their towels and were approaching Dave.

"Hi honey, some pool huh?"

"Hell yes, dynamite pool. I see you and Terry enjoyed the deep end, " Dave said.

Terry just gave him a wicked little smile. Sheila blushed noticeably. Dave smiled at his lovely wife and gave her a wink which caused Sheila to relax and return his smile. He wasn't having a problem with it after all she thought.

The Nelson's recreation room was a familiar location for all of them. Tonight the layout was just a bit different with two of the big couches pushed end to end creating an extremely long couch facing the big screen tv. The other couch was pushed up close at a right angle. Tonight Bill had turned the indirect lighting down just slightly. Soon a video was fired up and the huge tv screen revealed that is was a porn video to the surprise of absolutely no one.

"You know, I like porn as much as the next guy," said Tony, " but is anyone else a little tired of what they are putting out nowadays? I mean it all seems so phony. Now I've been downloading some stuff from some sites on the internet and it's all totally amateur stuff and it is great. I mean it's so natural and normal. Just like all of us doing our thing on video."

"That's not a suggestion is it Tony," Ben asked.

"Oh no, I know better than that. I mean with a school teacher and two attorneys here that's not gonna happen but if we did tape one of our parties it would be a hell of a lot hotter than this stuff," Tony said, waving toward the tv.