Sheila's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep you're right," Dave said, "but I'm not putting my mug on tv. Next thing some legal eagle would see it and I would be answering to the bar association."

Involved in the conversation Dave had not noticed what everyone else was doing. He didn't see Sheila at first then noticed her on the floor beyond the big couch in a somewhat darkened area. Terry and Sheila had both removed their towels and were in fact relaxing on top of them. Sheila was lying with her back to him, on her side, her arm crooked, using her hand as a head rest. Terry was facing her and they were deep in conversation. It appeared that Terry was showing her something but Dave was unable to see what it was.

He moved away slightly to the end of the other couch and could see that Terry was showing his wife a strap on dildo. Sheila seemed fascinated by it and was gently touching it, as if beguiled by it.

"Careful Dave," Donna half whispered, " Terry looks like she has plans for Sheila."

"It's OK Donna," Dave replied, " she's a big girl. Remember she and Nell had a good time at the last party."

" Yes, I know," Donna said, " but Terry is a little bit of a predator. I might as well tell you, I'm not a big fan of hers. It wasn't MY idea to invite her this evening."

It was evident that there was no love lost between Terry and Donna. As a matter of fact he could not recall any time this evening when he had seen Terry and Donna even acknowledge each other.

Sheila and Terry had now moved their towels around behind the single couch and were reclining on them, turned toward each other and kissing. They had moved to the point that their bodies were in complete contact from head to toe. Their breasts were mashed against each other and their pussies were rubbing as Terry moved ever so slightly and gently against her new friend. Terry moved to her back and raised her feet sliding them through the loops in the straps of the dildo. She wriggled her ass until she got the one strap up around her waist. It looked really strange, there lay Terry, obviously a woman but with this 8 or 9 inch synthetic cock sticking straight up from her groin.

Terry moved over her friend and began kissing her sensuously, moving her tongue across Sheila's lips, forcing Sheila's mouth open and began swapping tongues with her.

David watched them and felt his cock starting to grow hard for at least the second time this evening. He watched as Terry urged Sheila up and on to her hands and knees, her ass high in the air. Terry moved forward aiming the artificial cock for Sheila's soaked and slightly open pussy. She paused briefly at Sheila's entrance then pushed. Dave's hot wife let out a little shriek as Terry impaled her on her strap-on dildo. She immediately started a powerful rhythm, the age old rhythm of intercourse and Sheila, with her eyes sparkling and her hips humping up at Terry was enjoying every minute of it. Dave decided to look at what else was going on.

He saw Donna Nelson on her hands and knees shaking her ass at Tony Donaldson. Tony was lining his cock up for a direct assault on her cunt.

Nell Donaldson had Bill Nelson down on the floor and was bouncing up and down on his rigid cock as Bill played with her flopping tits, pulling hard on her distended nipples.

He was surprised to see Ben Tate sitting in the big overstuffed chair near Terry and Sheila. He was intently watching them and at the same time was masturbating himself very seriously. Surely Ben wouldn't settle for just jacking off Dave thought.

Just then he saw Sondra Tate, Ben's voluptuous wife, heading straight for him.

"Hey there David," she cooed," Ben tells me that you plan on getting even with him by fucking me. Is that true?"

"Well sure," Dave said, a little flustered. " I didn't know that Ben was going to tell you about that little conversation we had. Actually Sondra, I was just pulling his leg a little."

"Oh," Sondra said sadly, " you mean you don't want to?"

"Oh hell no, that's not what I mean at all," Dave said quickly, " I just meant that I was kidding with him. No, jeez, I'd accept that offer anytime."

"Well, I'm making the offer right now," and with that Sondra let her towel drop and sat on his lap facing him. She put her pointy tits right in front of him as if to say, " suck em."

"Mmm, Sondra, I been waitin to get my mouth on those, " Dave said.

"Yes, well I've been waiting to get that big cock of yours inside me and it's everything I thought it would be," Sondra said breathlessly, moving down onto his rigid dick.

Dave grabbed one ass cheek in each hand, pulling her harder and harder into him causing her to grunt with each thrust.

"Oh baby, I knew it would be good," Sondra said, " I love it Dave, love it. Make me cum baby, make me cum."

Dave flexed up, then flipped around, placing Sondra beneath him and then began driving hard into her pussy. The squishing sounds were obvious with each thrust. She was wetter than she had been in a long, long time. Sondra marveled at how David filled her. Ben was larger but David was so aware of her body and so good at using what he had.

Dave glanced around the room. Bill was pounding Nell, her whimpering seeming to drive Bill to even more determined thrusts. They were on the floor as most everyone was, in the missionary position, Nell's legs high in the air and her pussy wide open.

He glanced toward his wife and Terry only to see that Terry was still fucking Sheila with the strap-on. One interesting item had been added though. Tony Donaldson, apparently done with Donna Nelson was behind Terry in almost a squatting position. His cock was in Terry and he was thrusting powerfully into her, driving her even harder into Sheila who was grunting loudly with each push.

David was surprised to see Ben, still in the big overstuffed chair and still massaging his big cock while he sat mesmerized at the display of Sheila, Terry and Ben right beside him.

He flipped Sondra's legs as high as he could get them in order to get into her even deeper.

"Oh god David, oh god you're so deep baby, so deep, unghhh, oh yes baby, fuck it, fuck that pussy," Sondra urged him.

At the same time Dave could hear his wife screeching her orgasm. Glancing over he saw Tony buried deep in Terry, apparently unloading his sperm into her as Sheila had her very loud orgasm.

Donna was spread out in the other big chair, legs over the arms of the chair and working furiously on her 2nd orgasm. Her hand was flying and she was locked onto the triple of Sheila, Terry and Tony.

Dave could feel his impending cum. He increased his thrusts and was rewarded with the beginning of Sondra's orgasm.

"Mmmff, Dave, oh Dave, here it cums baby, here it cums," Sheila moaned as her orgasm began.

"Unnnn, hell yes, oh yes, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming," Sondra shouted, which was enough to trigger Dave's own climax. He felt his sperm race down the length of his cock and spew into Sondra's spasming pussy.

For some reason the action did not seem to stop. Bill, who had cum some time ago now had his cock down the throat of the recently fucked Nell. Tony was sucking on Sondra's tits as she manipulated his cock back into hardness.

Dave glanced over and was surprised to see that his wife and Terry had now switched roles. Terry was on her hands and knees and Sheila, who had donned the strap-on was behind her fucking away like a veteran. His wife's ass was high in the air presenting a very inviting target. She looked so inviting he wondered if it was against the rules to fuck your own wife. Just then he realized he was too late. This must have been what Ben was waiting on. Ben was walking toward Sheila, his big dark weapon flopping around in front of him.

Ben placed his cock at the familiar opening of Sheila's pussy and pushed, burying himself in her wetness.

"Ooooh, oh yes, oh Ben is that you baby," Sheila moaned, " oh that cock of yours drives me crazy Ben, oh yes. Fuck us Ben, fuck us hard."

Dave grabbed his newly hardened cock and began to jack forcefully. The aroma and sounds of sex were overpowering in the basement room. There was a sexual electricity around the room that could be felt. He watched Ben fucking his wife. He could see Ben's cock pulling backward, seeming to open Sheila's pussy even more. It looked like her pussy was on fire and there was juice running down out of it pooling on the rug beneath her. It was if he was hypnotized, watching Ben's black cock stabbing into his wife powerfully, eliciting grunts, groans and encouragement from her. It was obvious that Sheila was enraptured by their friend's penis. He could hear Terry beginning to cum and figured everyone else could not be far behind.

"Oh Ben, oh Ben, cumming baby, cumming oh yes cumming," Sheila yelled, "oh god Ben, it's so hot, so good."

Off to his left he could hear Donna reaching her self-administered orgasm but he could not take his eyes off Ben, fucking his beautiful wife, pounding into her reddened pussy. He could actually see it flexing and quivering in orgasm. He knew it wouldn't be long now for Ben. No man could stand up to that velvety quivering glove his wife had.

"Oooh he heard Ben say and could see Ben's balls tighten up, knowing that at that very moment his friend Ben was shooting his cum deep into Sheila's pussy.

With that David felt his own cum begin to shoot from his cock, landing on his chest, one drop hitting his chin, the rest dribbling down his hand.

For once the room became quiet. The only thing heard was the rapid breathing of everyone in the room. Each of them was attempting to catch their breath, winding down from the incredible sexual high that each one had found themselves on.

After some food and drink and some great conversation the party began to break up about an hour or so later. Everyone thanked everyone else for a great time. Nell told Dave that the next time it was her turn to be with him and Dave told Donna the same thing. The ride home this time was much more animated with each of them discussing the happenings of the evening.

"You know David," Sheila said thoughtfully, " I'm starting to realize that Ben is the only one in the group that has cum in me. Maybe we need to change that the next time."

"Sure thing," Dave said happily, " I'm sure any of the guys will be willing to do that."

Sunday was spent in leisurely activity. Both of them were exhausted from the previous evenings party.

Dave began packing during the afternoon.

"I just wish you didn't have to go to that damn conference in Denver babe," Sheila said sadly," I'm gonna be lost around here for two weeks."

"I know hon but we knew since last year that it was my turn to go this year. It won't be easy for me either. "

"I don't want you looking around for any strange pussy either bud," Sheila said jokingly.

"Don't worry sweetie, that's too chancy nowadays. My hand is going with me and it's a hell of a lot safer using it," Dave said.

"The thing I hate baby is I don't think I can give you any tonight either. I'm so damn sore from last night. I think it was the dildo that did the damage," Sheila said seriously.

"No problem honey," Dave answered, " I'm probably too tired anyway. I'll have to get in bed early tonight too. That flight leaves at 5:15 in the morning."

"Why so early," Sheila asked, " what time does the conference start?"

"Well actually it doesn't start until Tuesday," Dave answered, " but there is a reception in the afternoon tomorrow and then a dinner meeting for the association so I do need to get there in the morning in order to get settled."

"Yes, I guess so," Sheila replied. " I'm still gonna miss you baby," Sheila said, as she embraced and kissed her husband. " I love you so much David, sometimes I think almost too much."

"I love you too sweetie and I'll be back almost before you know it," Dave said. I'll call you every day and I'll have my cellphone on vibrate so call me anytime if you need me, OK?"

"OK David," she replied, " I guess I'll just have to tough it out."

Dave was up at 3:30 in the morning and going out the door at 4:15. He convinced Sheila to stay in bed and relax. A taxi took him to the airport. He convinced her that this way the car would be at home with her and she could come to the airport and pick him up on his return.

Sheila was lost for the first day. She wandered from room to room, unsure of just what to do. Finally she decided it was silly and reverted back to her organized self, first starting a wash and then deciding to dust in the bedroom.

The first couple of days of David's absence Sheila carried on like normal. She maintained the house, watched some tv, went to the grocery and ate silently and alone. David called each day and they professed their love for each other but it wasn't the same with her husband not around. Toward the end of the first week she noticed that she had become unusually horny. She told David this on the phone hoping to make him want her even more. Sheila had been a little worried that perhaps Ben, hearing that David was away might try to come over and have sex with her. On Friday, during a conversation with Donna she learned that Ben and Sondra were in the Bahamas on a two week vacation. She was relieved but a little disappointed too, which bothered her.

The second week of David's absence began with Sheila being delighted that late Friday evening she would be picking up her husband at the airport.

By this time Sheila was masturbating at least once, many times twice a day. She had noticed just yesterday that her breasts had become so much more sensitive. This was fine with her as it greatly increased her pleasure when she played with herself.

By Thursday she was eagerly anticipating her husband's return. She was in the bathroom preparing to apply her makeup when she felt a bit nauseous. Suddenly she had the urge to vomit. She quickly got herself over the toilet bowl and sure enough, most of her breakfast ended up in the bowl. Sheila had not done that in years and it concerned her. Hopefully she was not coming down with something.

Before she did her hair she decided to remove her nightshirt and put her bra on. She removed her shirt and was once again startled at how sensitive her breasts had become. She walked over to look at them in the mirror and stopped cold. She couldn't believe it. Her aureoles were as dark as the bark on a tree. She couldn't understand it. What would cause something like this? Suddenly it occurred to her exactly what was causing this situation. Oh god no, surely not. Sheila walked back into the bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed, tears coming to her eyes. She and David had wanted this for so long and now it was happening. There was only one problem. Deep down she knew that this baby was not David's. She knew whose it was. The father of this child was now cavorting with his wife in the Bahamas.

What was David going to think. What would they do. Sheila collapsed in tears, this is not what she had planned at all. She was violently opposed to abortion. This baby would be born. She only hoped that her husband and herself would actually be able to properly welcome their child.