Sheila's First Full Sub Day

Story Info
The next day after submitting to husband sexually.
1.8k words
3.84
22.4k
6
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day two.

This is a true recounting of the creation of my submissive wife.

Please see the first story for background.

It was Sunday. I woke up early as I usually do. I decided to let Sheila sleep in as she had a busy night and will have a busy day.

I was sitting at the dining room table on my phone with a cup of coffee when Sheila came out of the bedroom. She was wearing a nighty that covered her waist. She went past means poured a cup of coffee. She came back and was about to sit down when I said - honey what do you think you are doing? She looked at me bewildered? What do you mean she said? Did I or did I not tell you last night to stay naked until I tell you otherwise? Yes, but I didn't think that meant this morning too.

In a mildly firm voice I said - strip that off now - she looked me, gave a little sigh and then removed the nightgown - she was wearing underwear. I told her remove those dirty panties right now and throw them on the floor. She did as she was told - I told her as she stood there make - go to the bedroom and gather ALL of you panties and bring them out here. She turned around and left and a minute later she brought out 2 handfuls of worn unsexy panties. She stood before naked holding her panties - go throw them all away - we you will go out and get a few pairs of new panties later this week- you will not wear panties for a few days.

Again she sighed but did as she was told. When she returned she sat down and got on her phone and started drinking her coffee.

After about 5 minutes I spoke. So honey I have decided to give you a notice about what some of your requirements will be for during the next week. As I said - you will go buy panties - I want you to go to Victoria's Secret. I will go with some evening to the mall with you and we will start getting nicer clothes for both of us and no we won't be getting you slut wear but nice attractive modern clothes.

Okay she said. You will also need to start looking up vacation ideas for the three of us to go to in 2 months - I say Cabo but look around - just remember to stay under 4000 total. Okay that is going to be fun she said. Third you are to be in the house between 12:15 and 1:45 everyday this week. Why's that she asked. I will be coming home for lunch everyday and will need you to make me lunch and suck my cock. Everyday she said. I said remember honey you should expect to suck me off a minimum of once a day. Yes. She said I remember.

I then offered to make breakfast which we then enjoyed together while I wore sweats and a t shirt and she was completely naked.

After breakfast we went to the couch and watched some football. Being naked along with my indifference to her nakedness I think made her very uncomfortable. Of course, that was partially the idea.

After the first game ended just before 1pm I told her lets go pick up lunch - she said ok where do you want Togo - I told her lets pick up from Carl's - she agree then asked do I get to wear clothes? Of course honey I said - let me go pick it for you - uh huh she said - I went to the bedroom and found a nice smaller t- shirt and then went back out to the couch and tossed it to her. Okay and should I get shorts? You misunderstand honey you will wear that and only that except for flip flops. She protested - I told her I will gave her covered at the Indie and do to just relax and enjoy.

Reluctantly she put the shirt on and followed me to the car. I told her to get while I grabbed a towel. After getting in the car I laid the towel over her naked waist - I said see we will use this to cover you when we are at the window- I then quickly grabbed it off her waist revealing her legs and pussy. She kept her legs tight together.

I took an extra long route to Carl's as to lengthen the time I drive my wife around naked waist down. I did notice at one time as I stroked her legs trying to ease her thighs apart and only getting a mild positive response. I then pulled into the Carl's lit and gave her the towel to cover herself. We ordered and then I ordered us 2 extra large sodas. We got to the next window - paid and first was handed the 2 sodas - I refused them and asked for them to be put in a travel box - after I received the sodas I handed then to Sheila who seemed more relieved with something else covering her pussy. I then got the food and slowly pulled forward into a parking space. I asked her to lift the sodas saying I am going to out the Foos between her feet. As soon as she raised the drinks I quickly yanked the towel off of her again exposing her pussy to me.

I then placed the food between her feet and started grabbing one of the sodas and took it from the holder - I handed one to Sheila as I grabbed the drink holder. I then removed it from the holder and tossed the holder into the back. The drinks were too large to put in the cars cupholders which was my plan. I told her spread your thighs and put your drink between your knees she did as she was told - I then handed her my drink and said spread your legs wider and put the drinks side by side- after doing as she was told her legs were quite data part - I told her to put s hand on each drink and to not let them fall and I began to drive home again taking a very long route.

As soon as we pulled into the garage I closed the door and hot out went around yo her side of the car and opened her door. I gabbed s drink and had her hand me the other - j placed then in the roof of the car and helped her out- her nipples were very erect. I pulled out if the way of the door and closed it then pushed her back gently against the car. I ordered get to raise her arms and I took off her shirt leaving her naked. I grabbed the food and told her we will be eating in the back yard table. She said ok. I told her to grab the food / she then began to walk toward the garage entry door when I told her to stop. I said go out the side door honey- this would make her go along the side of the house and go around the pool to get to the table. She looked at me and did as she was told. We hit the table and ate lunch outside. It was quite the turn on to see her eat outside buck naked - my cock was hard the entire time.

As soon as we were done we went inside - I turned in the football and told Sheila that she was to get in her knees and suck and lick me until half time so she would have to be slow about. She obediently dropped to her knees as I pulled my sweats and underwear off exposing a throbbing and Rick hard cock. As soon as she licked the head a gob of precut escaped the head - I told her to lick it off which she quickly did. I immediately knew I would but be able to last a minute let alone a whole half of football so I told her - I changed my mind - take my chick in your mouth and suck me off now - she obeyed and after only s few sucks I was cumming in her mouth. I told her to stay put and now she will take her time - continue to lick cum from the tip - suck up and down the shaft and take me into her mouth while I watched the game. After about 10 minutes of her gentle pleasuring of my cock with her mouth and tongue - my phone rang- Sheila for some reason stopped sucking and sat up. I answered the phone reached forward and pulled her head back toward my Vick until the head passed her lips. It was Sheila's mother on the phone - Hi Mavis I said / Sheila instantly tried to pull her mouth off my cock again but this time I held her head down and began forcing her head actively up and down on my cock. Mavis was of course trying to get ahold of her daughter but Sheila's phone had not been charged. I turned the volume up so Sheila could hear as I continued to keep her head bobbing in my cock. Mavis asked where she was a

- I told her she is around somewhere in the house- Mavis then asked can you get her for me - I told her I have something to finish first but would have her call as soon as I can. Mavis oblivious as always said thank you and hung up. I then pulled Sheila off my cock and told her to resume the slow lick along the shaft, her eyes looked up at me as she resumed her chore.

15 minutes later Mavis called again- Sheila again pulled back and reached for the phone this time - I pulled it away from her and said to Mavis - I'm sorry I got distracted - Sheila is busy right now - as I said that I pointed toward her mouth and then pointed at my cock- she got the idea and took me in her mouth - I then grabbed the back if her head and made her fuck her face - I then out the phone on speaker and said as dog as she's done I promise to have her call you- Mavis agreed and hung up- I increased my pace of pushing and pulling her face in my covk and soon was again filling her mouth with warm cum. I had her clean me up with her mouth and allowed her to call her mother.

Being well spent I told Sheila she could get dressed. My daughter was going to need to be picked up at 6 pm anyway.

We spent the remainder of the night in the couch - watching tv as a loving family.

We went to bed and snuggled before falling asleep.