Shelby and Johnny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I had to ask, "Jackie, Where did you learn to suck cock and swallow cum? It's like you've done it for years."

She replied, "You're my first! I was feeling so good with you rubbing me I didn't want to stop! You tasted so good I didn't want to stop. So when you went, I had no choice but to swallow! You tasted so good!"

"WOW! Thanks." I replied. "Do you want to go to the next step, fucking? I should say 'love making.' There IS a difference, I'll explain later."

Jackie said, "I'd like to do that, Shelby? Would it would be ok for me to fuck Johnny?"

Shelby said, "Sure, It'll be so much fun."

I said, "You know Jackie, it hurts the first time, so you HAVE to be able to relax when it first goes in, okay? After the first time, it's not so bad."

Then Shelby said, "That's right and then you have to practice to get it right. It gets better and feels better each time."

Jackie said, "Ok, what do I have to do?"

I said, "First, get you wet, then get me hard, then we do it!"

Me and Shelby started working on Jackie. Kissing, fondling and squeezing her nipples. I started kissing the inside of Jackie's thigh and Shelby started on the other.

We met at Jackie's pussy and each took turns licking and sucking her clit. I showed Shelby how to roll her tongue and tongue-fuck Jackie. Jackie was moaning and bucking. She was now sopping wet.

I said, "Jackie, sweetheart. Are you ready to become a woman?"

With a dreamy look on her face she nodded and said, "K."

I lay down on the bed and had Jackie straddle me. I told her to lift herself with her legs and then to hold her pussy lips open.

I put my hands on her waist to guide her and Shelby pointed my cock to Jackie's entrance. She was soaking wet. Pussy juice was dripping on me.

Her gash was soft but very, very tight. I held Jackie as she lowered herself down.

I got in up to the head. Boy! Was this tight! Tighter than Shelby was when we first did it.

I thought to myself, different pussies, different sizes.

I had her raise and lower until her hole adjusted and she gasped when I met her resistance.

I thought I may have broken through when I was fingering her. I was doing a good job of controlling my cum. Now, the moment of truth.

With Jackie impaled on my cock to her hymen I asked, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Jackie said, "I've never wanted anything more in my life! It's like there's an itch deep inside me that I can't get to!"

I said, "Ok Jackie! Just like Shelby and me did it. On the count of three you drop ALL your weight down, OK?"

Jackie nodded and said, "K."

I felt like a bull in a rodeo that was about to be ridden and the rider was getting ready for that eight second ride.

I guess that about describes it! I hope I last longer than eight seconds!

I guided her waist down, up 1. Down, up 2. Down...Up...THREE!

She let herself down and I pulled her waist down. I felt like a vise had enveloped and locked on my cock. I felt resistance, rip and pussy on balls!

She was so skinny I could swear I felt her pelvic bone against me, or I had entered her cervix. I held her down tight.

I was looking right at Jackie's face when she impaled herself on my cock. She was looking right at me and when she came down on my cock.

I saw her jaw drop and her eyes went wide, her faced went white! Tears started forming in her eyes. Every muscle in her body LOCKED!

It was like EVERY ounce of air was taken from her body, then she dried up like a puddle in the Sahara!

From the pain I guessed. Like all the liquid was sucked from her body! She was trying to breathe or say something but nothing would come out.

This all happened in about two seconds!

Then it started. It was a little wine that got louder as her breath come back.

It was, "AHH! OOWIEE! OWIE! OWOIE! OWIE! TAKEITOUT! TAKEITOUT!

ITHURRTS...PLEEEEESE!! TAKEITOUT!!

OOWWIEE! OH PLEASE!"

The sound went from low cry and got louder. Like an old siren winding up!!

It was the wail of a little girl who just got smacked hard.

Both Shelby and I were telling her to relax and that I couldn't take it out if my life depended on it, even if her mom walked in on us right now.

Her pussy was like a vise on my cock!! I couldn't move! We were stuck like two dogs fucking until she relaxes.

Looking back, it was kinda funny!

Jackie just put her hands on either side of my chest and hung her head and just wailed and sobbed.

Her auburn hair ticking my chest as her tears ran down her face and onto my chest. Poor thing was really crying in pain.

At the time I felt really bad for hurting her so. I had warned her though and I did ask her if she was sure she wanted to do this. But there was NOTHING I could do until she relaxed.

We managed to get her calmed down. I told her to sit up a bit so I could Jill her off some and maybe get some moisture back down there.

Shelby kept kissing Jackie and wiping her tears. I guess because of all the commotion my urge to cum subsided. I wished for a moment that I had cum just to get some lube back down there.

It was SOO fucking tight and it was rubbing dry skin on dry skin hurting!

After about what seemed like forever, she started to relax a little more and started to get some moisture down there. The Jilling helped.

I then told Jackie to lean back and hold herself up with her arms behind her. She leaned back and grabbed her ankles. This position allowed more penetration and better access to her clit.

She FINALLY stopped crying and Shelby wiped her tears. I saw Shelby tear up some. Jackie relaxed some more.

In this position I could see some blood leaking out along with some pussy juice.

I finally asked Jackie if she was ok. She just nodded as she finally stopped sobbing.

As moisture started to flow back into her love tunnel, I started to ease myself back and forth.

I asked her if she wanted me to pull out. Jackie shook her head and just started rocking herself.

THANK GOD her juices started flowing again! Now she was getting the idea. She was now starting to moan in pleasurable pain.

Saying, "Yeah, NOW it feels good, oh yeah! Ohh yeah!

(And finally, with each trust)

YES...YES...YES...OOOHHH!"

I pulled her down to me and rolled her over. I saw Shelby just Jillin' the HELL out of herself, sighing and moaning.

I guess because of all the crying and commotion I was lasting a good while and going at it real good.

I hooked my arms under Jackie's knees and spread her open. Her legs resembled a big M.

This opened her more! I just started thrusting and she was meeting my thrusts.

We were both going, "YES! YES! YES!"

I started first, "OOH! IM! CUMMING! UGGH!"

Jackie yelled, "ME TO! AAHHE!"

Then Shelby let go, "AH! AH! AH!

AHA! AHA! AHAA! YEAH!"

I saw Shelby squirt. I squirted buckets into Jackie and Jackie squirted buckets herself!

My cum, her pussy juice and a little blood mixed in oozed from her tight overfilled cunt.

MY GOD we made a mess!

What an afternoon though. After we recovered, we all showered together and Shelby assured me that I had two women to satisfy from now on!

I just said. "Whatever you want babe."

WOW! My little head told my big head, "Brain? Yeah penis here! You know, Shelby DOES have another sister! And she's been watching y'all!!"

Who knows? Stay tuned.

END?

12