Shelby Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old Shelby shows her much older cousin her oral skills.
2.6k words
4.39
71.7k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had been depressed for three months when he asked to stay with his cousin Duncan. The actual boundary of his depression was as likely three years as three months but with the fluidity that emotions can ebb and flow the numbers were immaterial.

As soon as Jason got there he felt better.

Jason and Duncan had grown up together, cousins born only months apart, they were best friends much of their youths, and had only lost that closeness after University. From time to time they made efforts to see each other and meet lovers, wives and eventually Duncan's children.

The moment Shelby, Duncan's first born, was placed in his arms Jason loved her.

Years passed and life got busier for both of them, but much more successful for Duncan. Jason had terrible luck and began to avoid Duncan and his wonderful life. Occasionally, in good times, Jason would come around and spend time with Duncan and his family, and spending time with Shelby was great, but in the end Jason would drift away saddened by his lack and Duncan's gain.

A failed marriage brought Jason to his lowest point. He struggled to find meaning in an affectionless union and when he asked her to leave he felt dejected by how easy she found it to do so.

A long time passed and then in despair Jason went to a therapist who diagnosed him as depressive.

Now with some medication and a reason why he felt so awful Jason tried to dig his way back. Eventually he thought to ask Duncan for help. Duncan agreed that should Jason move in for a while to get his feet under him again.

Jason was so relieved that Duncan accepted, Jason's pride in no danger beaten down as it was.

The family embraced Jason like a long lost dog. They hugged him and gushed over him and Jason felt a pang of guilt as he enjoyed hugging the now grown and beautiful Shelby.

Shelby was eighteen and preparing to go off to university and she was a sexy young woman. Jason recalled some great times he had had with young women in his first year of university and the mingling of those memories and how attractive Shelby was had him trembling with passion by the time she ended her hug with him.

Jason was able to gain control of himself, but he basked in the glow of the family for the evening, yet he never quite shook the powerful desire than had awakened in him for his second cousin. His depression had left him with no libido for some time and this first glimpse of arousal after so long without had him quite flustered.

Jason settled in and began rebuilding his life. Jason brokered a deal with himself to get at least three hours of work done a day. It wasn't much, but he needed to agree to that much just so he wouldn't sink into an emotional pit once more. Jason worked from home as a document translator. His French was superb as his ex-wife was from Quebec. Jason worked away in his room and tried to stay sane.

There were six of them living in the house, Duncan, his wife Nen, Shelby and her two younger siblings Derrick and Evan who were eleven and fourteen. The house was rarely quiet, but every one of them had some sort of extracurricular activities that they engaged in, so they were never all there, but usually one of them was. By the end of the week Jason was getting a bit claustrophobic.

In the evening Jason took to sitting in the dark on the little balcony he had overlooking the family pool and kid's clubhouse. He would sit quietly up there and work on being happy, to varying degrees of success.

In was on one of these evening when he had been out there a long time when Shelby and a young man came out into the pool area. They splashed around and Jason got quite engaged in watching his nubile young cousin frolic in her tiny bikini.

Shelby was a sweet girl, with a great, positive attitude. She was bright and effervescent and as fit as a fiddle. Her body was tight and perky and suited her personality perfectly. Jason was getting horny just watching her in the shimmering light on the pool that spilled out from the back porch light.

She and her friend were playful and giggly, but it was clear that he was more interested in her than she was in him. He was obviously trying to get into her pants, but she was resisting cutely. Not teasing him, but trying to discourage him gently.

"C'mon Shelb, feel how hard I am."

"Thanks, but no."

"No? No?! That isn't fair, you're the one getting me so hard."

"Getting you hard is one thing, getting you off is something else. My little brothers swim in this pool. And one of my family could come home any minute."

"Then stop making me wait, and do it quickly."

"Yeah, it doesn't take you long."

"What? Come on, I was excited, I'll do better this time."

"I said no."

"Shelby. Look, let me get you off then, that will be fair right? I'll go down on you. Tit for tat." The kid moved in close to her, pressing her to the pool's side and kissed her on the mouth. Jason leaned forward to see if she were resisting and she wasn't. Her legs wrapped around him and her arms caressed his face as she kissed him back.

The two of them were about ten feet from Jason, four or so feet down, five out, leaning onto the wall that ran along the left side of the pool. From where Jason was he could have stood on the rail and jumped into the pool. The boys did it regularly. The two kissing kids might see him at any time.

And yet he didn't move, Jason was transfixed by his little cousin's sexy body and her seductive make-out right in front of him. Where their bodies disappeared below the water Jason could only make out foreshortened limbs thrashing around with the ripples on the surface of the water, but above the waterline the boy's hands cupped her breasts and their mouth's devoured one another.

The boy tried to get inside her top but she pushed his hands away.

"What if someone's home?" Shelby whispered, but Jason could still hear her.

"We were inside for half an hour or more. Somebody would have moved."

"My cousin can be pretty quiet..."

They turned and looked at the house, she looked right at where Jason was sitting almost invisible in the gloom. The two cousins made eye contact and Jason just looked back, pinned by her beautiful eyes. The kid looked around seeing no-one. Shelby smiled looking at Jason. It was a smile for herself, not for him, it barely moved her soft lips, but her eyes lit up with some secret joy at seeing Jason.

"He isn't here. Come on."

Shelby pushed him back and kissed him on the mouth quickly then heaved out of the water backwards, to sit on the edge of the pool, her legs wide.

"Okay, but I'm first this time."

Then Shelby lay back on the cement of the pool pad and pulled her bottoms off revealing her pussy to both the eagerly watching men. As she placed the wet material close to the edge of the pool, within reach, she looked back up at Jason and smiled again. A tiny, tight lipped smile that spoke of shyness and guilt, but pleasure too.

Shelby's pussy had a light coating of hair on it, well groomed and short enough to see through, her lips pale under the darker hair. She scooched her butt forward and opened her legs wider giving the boy access to her sex.

It was an embarrassing but necessary position to allow him room to get his head between her thighs but Shelby looked ashamed and she looked up some more at Jason, placing one hand on the kid's head and pressing him into her pussy.

She began to gasp as his mouth tasted her lips and she held eye contact with her much older cousin, her brows squeezed together in a questioning face, her mouth an "oh" of pleasure.

Jason was almost the exact age of her father, and he had no idea why she was letting him watch her like this, but he was loving it and he stood up to show her he was honouring her gift.

Opening his house-coat Jason pulled out his hard cock from his pajama bottoms and he began to masturbate for Shelby. She smiled gratefully. She seemed relieved that he was not angry with her. Shelby began to use one hand to squeeze her breasts through her bathing suit top, her ragged breathe loud in the rare quiet of the house.

Writhing under the kid's apparently expert ministrations Shelby moaned and her flat stomach tensed and undulated as she thrust her hips out at the kid's mouth. Watching Jason's cock she licked her lips and pulled her bikini top aside revealing her hard pink nipples. Tugging on her hard points of flesh Shelby teased herself and thrust her cunt up to the boy's face, clearly getting close to an orgasm. She lifted her legs high and wide exposing more of herself to Jason who stood jacking off over her.

The kid began to shove his finger in and out of her slit and Shelby whimpered and sighed as her body urged her over the edge of her orgasm.

The kid took his other hand from the edge of the pool and grabbed her breast and kneaded it, making her tense up and curl in over him, her body shuddering over the brink of her bliss. A long low moan oozed out of her throat and Shelby went rigid as she climaxed on the pool edge.

There was a frozen eternity while Shelby remained still, her body quivering slightly, then she gasped a ragged breath and started to shake violently, her body quaking with passion as she climaxed, her face a frozen mask of extremity, the adorable features mature and innocent all at once.

Jason stroked himself hard, up and down, watching his cousin's daughter orgasm below him. She gasped again, then again and then she started to breath regularly, her heaving chest bright red and blotchy from her climax.

Shelby flopped back onto the cement, her lithe frame splayed out and shuddering with little currents of electric pleasure. The hand that had held the kid to her opening was now stroking his hair as he kissed all around her pussy without touching her sensitive clit.

Tremors shook her every so often and she looked up at Jason and smiled gratefully, as if he were the one who has gone down on her.

When the kid had kissed her skin as far as he could reach from in the water he jumped out, cascading water all along her feverish body cooling her and making her gasp. They kissed hard for a few moments him pressing down onto her from above.

Jason sat back down out of sight and continued to jack off, but slower and more restrained. Banking the fire in his loins so as to see what came next.

Shelby pushed the guy off and scrambled up. "Wait there." She whispered and ran, naked save for her bikini top which was pushed off her small breasts, to a deck chair, an upright, not a lounger. She brought it over to the guy and sat him in it angled so that he was below Jason looking the other way. They were still close to the water and could jump in if need be, but she had given Jason a perfect view to watch her suck the kid's cock, which she proceeded to do.

Pulling his trunks down he sat in the chair and Shelby knelt before him happily. She took his cock in her hand and looked up into his eyes and licked his knob. He groaned loudly and Shelby glanced past his head into Jason's eyes where he now stood once more above them, his cock in plain view to her past the boy's head.

Shelby began to hungrily suck the kids cock. She clearly loved doing so, her lips caressed his knob and she took him into her mouth licking and suckling him seductively, but not teasingly. She sucked with intent. She was there to get him off, not play around.

The dude stroked her cheek and hair while she drooled over his cock and Jason stood above stroking himself to the same rhythm that Shelby sucked.

Jason was in his early forties and depressed, so the kid got off before Jason.

Shelby stroked the kid with both hands and suckled his knob while the kid grunted in a high helpless voice as his cum jetting into her mouth, filling her face with sperm as she swallowed as quickly as his load flowed into her.

When he could take no more the kid slumped back in the chair and Shelby let his cock flop out of her mouth. She licked her lips and stroked him gently easing him back from his passion. She kissed his balls, seeming to thank them for her treat and then sat back on her haunches and pinned Jason with her eyes, holding the stare for a moment and then shivering.

Shaking like someone waking from a daydream Shelby said, "Go get dressed, leave the trunks in my bathroom. I'm going to clean up out here."

"Okay. Thanks Shelby. You're the best."

"Yeah yeah. " she said sounding falsely weary of his bullshit.

The kid scampered naked into the house, trailing wet footprints and drops of water, his still hard cock bobbing out in front.

Shelby meanwhile stood up and stepped up on the deck chair, her face now half way up the open rails of the balcony. Reaching through the wide gap she took hold of Jason's cock and pulled it to her mouth.

Taking him in her warmth, enveloping his hot, dry shaft, she soothed the skin chaffed from prolonged masturbation.

Her mouth was wet and warm and full of saliva and sperm, the warm thick mix seductive and unseemly. With the same intent, focused and seductive quality Shelby sucked Jason through the slats of the balcony and tickled his balls with her hands.

Reaching over the railing Jason stroked her hair and then her cheek, feeling where his cock filled her face. He humped into her mouth over and over, his balls tight and ready to spill into her. She ran her tongue all over his knob and along his shaft milking him for his cum.

Giving in to the sordid sleaze of fucking a girl he had known all her life he shot his load over her tongue bathing her mouth in his jism. Jets of sperm sprayed her mouth and he gripped the railing in both hands holding on for dear life.

At last his climax ended and Shelby squeezed every drop from his tool then kissed his tip and climbed down.

The young woman pulled on her bottoms and adjusted her top to cover her breasts and she put the chair back where it had been. Looking around to make sure all was well she looked up at Jason standing on his balcony with his open robe showing his softened member she smiled and said very quietly "Goodnight Jason."

And slipped inside.