Shelby Ch. 02

Story Info
My friend's gorgeous wife...
822 words
4.37
29.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gpguy1
gpguy1
6 Followers

Slowly I ran the head down along her pussy lips until it rested softly against her clit. With one hand I started softly stroking my cock, letting the tip massage her pussy. I could see a small drip of lubrication slowly dripping out of her pussy down towards my cock as I rubbed her clit.

I grabbed her hips in my hands and let my bare cock slide across her ass as I was grinding against her from behind, using my fingers to let my cock fuck her ass crack. I backed away slightly, held my cock in my hand and ran the tip across her pink little lips allowing the head to barely sneak in. She gasped.

"Sto..." she said before her voice faded and she continued lying there quietly, now with her eyes closed. I had been wanting this for so long. The tip slid in just enough that I could feel her envelope the head of my cock until the tip was buried in her hot pussy.

I leaned forward and pushed my weight forward hard until my hips slammed against her ass. I think she was shocked that I actually did it because she grunted in surprise. Slowly she lifted her head from the bed and turned her neck to look back at me. I didn't know whether to expect anger... but when her eyes met mine they definitely didn't say stop.

I left my pulsing cock inside of her without moving, completely buried. Her pussy was so tight that I could tell I was filling her up on all sides. Her hair was still up in a messy ponytail. I reached up, ran my hands from the base of her neck, up the back of her head, wrapping my fingers around the hair under the hair-tie in her hair. As I slid my cock out of her slowly, I pulled her hair just forcefully enough that she slid back hard against me. Buried again, her mouth opened and a moan escaped. She arched her back slightly, pushing her pussy back against me.

Immediately she closed her mouth not knowing how to react. Her head rested against the bed again, eyes closed. With each thrust her mouth opened slightly, her eyes closing a little tighter. Holding her hips tightly in my hands I began thrusting into her like I had always imagined. I could feel the wetness dripping down my balls as they slapped heavily against her clit. After a hard thrust I let my cock linger inside, grinding my slippery balls against her clit. I could feel her hips begin moving gently back against me enjoying the wet mess we had made.

With one hand, I reached forward, grabbing her neck softly, choking just slightly. Just hard enough to pull her back against me. I thrust hard, knowing the sensations that a lack of breath could cause. Her pussy clamped on my cock like a vice, creating a suction as my stiff, veiny shaft pistoned in and out of her. I let my hands slowly run down her shoulders, reaching around her body, grabbing a breast tightly in each hand. They felt so full and heavy.

Her husband had gotten a vasectomy after they were finished having kids and the thought of being the first man to fill her fertile pussy in awhile was overwhelming. What if she got pregnant? The thought sent me over the edge. I pounded harder into her. The skin on her breasts was turning white where my hands were holding them, maybe a little too tightly.

My balls began to tighten, I could tell she noticed the weight and size of them slapping against her ass. The tip of my dick began to tingle and with a final thrust I filled her with my cum. Something I had dreamt of for a long time. I stared down at her perfect, sexy body. I held her breasts in my hands from behind, staring down as my cock slid in and out of her neatly trimmed, pink pussy. Her perfect, round ass.

After a minute, I began to go soft and my cock slid out of her. I could see my cum begin to drip out and run along the folds of her pussy. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

If I didn't know what to say before, I sure didn't know now. I continued pushing her softly into the bed so she wouldn't move. Not wanting my cum to escape her, I pulled her panties up and replaced them on her hips.

I gave her ass one more soft squeeze and slap, and turned for the door. When I glanced back before heading out she was still lying there. Her eyes were open now and she smiled slightly at me as I went around the corner and out their front door.

"See you next time..." I thought to myself.

gpguy1
gpguy1
6 Followers