Shelby Gets Caught

Story Info
Taking her pleasure, Shelby is interrupted by her husband.
2.2k words
4.38
30.9k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight streamed in through the bedroom window. It was a beautiful summer day and sunshine always made Shelby feel good. It was a lazy day — the laundry was done and her husband was at work. She began browsing through netflix looking for something to watch. Nothing really caught her eye. She started thinking about last night. She and her husband and made exquisite love. It was a good one. Normally sex was pretty routine, not bad, but not a lot of variety. They knew what they liked and tended to stick to it. But last night stood out. Her orgasm was big and she knew why. After substantial foreplay — he rarely cheated her out of that — her husband moved to enter her and as he did the tip of his cock brushed her asshole. For a split second she thought he was going to take her anally, and a jolt of excitement shot through her, but then moment passed as he slid his hardness into her now soaked pussy. As he slid in and out of her, she imagined he was in her tighter hole and the thought of it drove her orgasm to the extreme when she came.

Her breasts heaved with a heavy sigh as she remembered and a familiar tightness began at their tips as her nipples began to harden. With the day and house to herself she decided to make an afternoon of it and logged on to literotica.com for some inspiration. Browsing the categories she selected Anal in honor of her fantasy and found a promising title. As she began to read, the story did it's trick. Her nipples hardened as she read about a woman's first experience with a cock in her ass. The story made it sound amazing and the more she read the more she wanted to give it a try.

She took off her t-shirt and bra and absently touched her nipples as she continued to read.

"Her asshole was sore from the treatment but she hungered for more. She'd never cum so hard as when she felt him explode and fill her with his cum"

The wetness began between her legs. She removed her shorts and stretched out languidly in her lace thong. She began to massage her lips though the soft lace material, avoiding her clitoris for now and she twisted and pulled a nipple with her other hand. A few more paragraphs and she gave up reading.

She kept thinking about brush of his cock head while she slid her fingers under her thong and into her wetness. A soft moan escaped her lips. She slid her fingers in and out and then up to her clitoris. Another moan and short gasp as her fingers made direct contact with her most sensitive spot. Her other hand left her nipple and slid down her side and onto her ass. Still pleasing her clit with one hand, she reached around, closed her eyes and laid her middle finger directly on her asshole. Another huge moan escaped her lips as she made contact. Pressing on both spots at once made her feel like they were connected in an heretofore unknown matrix of pleasure.

Continuing to massage both, Shelby worked herself farther and farther toward orgasm. Her pussy was extremely wet now and she thought she was beginning to understand how some women squirted when they came. Circling her clit with her finger, she grew closer and closer to release. Her back arched and thrust her nipples upward as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her legs shook and turned to jelly. Exquisite tension turned to a soft haze.

When she first heard him she thought it was her imagination.

"Great Show!" she heard her husband say. Her eyes flew open and her hands pulled away from their work quickly to cover her nakedness.

"Oh, come on!" he said, "You're not covering anything I haven't seen before!" Embarrassment rose in her cheeks but then she noticed her was standing there, cock in hand. "I've been enjoying your show. I guess you noticed my temporary flirtation with your rear entrance last night."

"I did" she said. "And you saw how hard I came"

"Oh, I saw alright. And I was planning on giving you a repeat performance, but here you are taking care of yourself like a bad girl." She began absent-mindedly playing with her nipples again as he spoke.

"I always knew there was a little kinky in there. Yes, there's a little bad girl and of course bad girls need to be punished"

Her nipples sprang instantly back to life at his words and her pussy renewed its wetness.

He went into the closet and her fingers went back to her clit. He came back out holding the wrist and ankle restraints from their liberator stock. The used them occasionally, but only as light restraints and not in a dom/sub manner. Upon seeing her sliding her fingers in and out of her wet hole he dropped the restraints on the bed and grabbed her hand away.

"Not without my permission!" he ordered her.

Again her body responded to his dominating words she was leaking onto the bed and her nipples turned a darker shade of red. He went back to the closet and came back with the ramp that went with the restraints. He bent her face down over the end of the high edge of the ramp so that her head was down and her ass pushed up in the air. He attached her to it with the restraints at her wrists and thighs pulling her thighs apart and making her helpless with her ass in the air. He began rubbing her ass with his hand and when it pulled away she was sure he was going to spank her — she hoped for it. But he didn't. The next thing she felt was his tongue on her pussy. She let out a gasp and a moan.

As his tongue worked in and out she grew more and more aroused. he then began circling her clit. Another moan. He began licking her clit — he knew this was a favorite, he'd often made her cum this way. He began licking from her clit into her wet hole, going farther and farther with each lick until he was licking her entire pussy. But he didn't stop. His licks continued farther from her clit, between her lips to her sensitive area below, coming closer and closer to her anus. And then finally he made contact. His tongue slid silkily right across the opening in her ass. Shelby let out an uncontrollable utterance of bliss at this contact. And then the spank came.

The sharp slap on her ass jolted through her body and mixed with the pleasure mounting in her pussy into a totally new sensation of ecstasy. And then she felt his cock slide forcefully into her sodden pussy. She could rarely remember when he'd felt so hard. As he worked in and out of her she felt him place something against her back door. Wet with his saliva the object slid around on her rosebud easily as he teased her with it.

His rhythm slowed as she felt the pressure of the object increase. She gasped as it began to penetrate this virgin opening. He kept thrusting as he slid what she now assumed was a butt plug deeper and deeper, it's widening girth beginning to stretch her in new ways. When it began to get tight he reversed direction and slowly pulled it back out and then repeated the process. She felt like she was being fucked in both holes at once and she relished it. She grew closer and closer to orgasm has he worked both holes. Waves of pleasure grew and grew. Her moans increased as she approached satisfaction. Grunts now escaped her lips as his thrusting became more insistent. The orgasmic wave approached when he spanked her ass again,

"You don't cum until I tell you!" he ordered.

It took all her effort to pull back. She was riding the edge. She nearly fell over it when the plug finally slipped all the way into place and snuggled into her ass. Having his hands now free he took a firm grip on her hips and began thrusting in earnest. His cock always filled her up nicely, but the addition of the plug in her ass made her feel delightfully full.

"I'm going to cum in you now, but it's not your turn."

"But I want to feel you in my ass!" She protested earning her another spanking which coincidentally sent him into orgasmic fury. He buried his manhood deep inside her and she felt the spray deep inside as his hot semen shot forcefully from his hard member.

She felt his body relax as he grunted and pulled out of her. He unclipped her restraints, quickly pulling her to her feet from behind, spun her around and the just as quickly pushed down to her knees in front of him.

"You may masturbate now, but you still may not come." Her hand immediately went to her now sopping opening. Her cum mixed with his was dripping from her as she slid her fingers through the mixture to caress her clit and lower lips. She closed her eyes as she focused on her pleasure until he gently grabbed the back of her head.

Opening her eyes she saw his semi-hard cock, glistening with the same mixture of cum. "Suck it", he said. She hesitated. It really was covered in their cum and she didn't know what that would taste like. "Suck it." he demanded again and she complied, opening her mouth to accept his cock.

She felt him instantly begin to stiffen in her mouth. It delighted her that his response was so rapid. She slid her lips up and down his shaft as it grew harder and harder. With her left hand she continued to work her pussy but she raised her right up to caress his balls. She wrapped her tongue around his shaft and then starting at his balls licked straight up his shaft, over the top and then disappeared the head of his cock back into her mouth again. She sucked and licked until he was once again hard as a rock. She felt his cock throb and his balls tighten in pre-orgasm when he pulled her now greedy mouth off him.

He pulled her to her feet again and put her back down in the same position as before. Her legs back into the restraints but left her arms free. "Your may use hands now", He told her. She slid her hands down forcing them between her belly and the ramp she was tied to finding her sloppy pussy and quickly getting back to work.

She felt him grab the base of the plug and begin to pull it out. She felt empty with out it. Both her holes were empty and the double vacancy was disappointing after the fullness of before. He pulled away the hand she was using to finger her pussy and slid in its place what must be a dildo and then placed her hand on it. "That's better." she thought as she worked the dildo with one hand and fingered her clit with the other. She desperately wanted to cum, but she didn't yet have his permission and she also wanted to wait for what was coming.

When the head of his cock pressed against her asshole the excitement from the last night renewed within her, but this time it would be for real. A flash of fear rose up as she was pretty sure he was bigger than the plug but she focused on her dildoing and tried not to think about it. The head of his now again rock hard cock began to penetrate her anus. The stretching sensation filled her again as he pressed farther and farther in. She thought it would be too much and then the head popped in and her hole clamped down around his shaft. He gave a brief grunt of pleasure at that and then again took up the rhythmic back and forth he had used on her pussy earlier.

Each thrust drove his cock deeper and deeper into her ass until she finally felt his balls slapping again her hand that worked the dildo. The fullness was too much for her. An orgasm was coming and she didn't know if she could stop it.

"Master, may I please cum now?" she asked.

"Master?" he replied. "I think I like it when you call me master. Yes slave, you may cum." And she did. Violently. So hard stars appeared in her vision. She felt it though her entire body from her tits to her toes. Her legs spasmed so violently that they broke free from the restraints. Her orgasm forced his as well as her body clamped down on his cock as she came. Again he poured his cum into her, but in a new sensation for them both.

It felt like waking up, coming down from that gratification. As he slid out of her she opened her eyes. She'd dropped the dildo at some point in orgasmic revelry. She could feel that cum was leaking from both of her openings. He placed his hand on her back and she looked up at him.

"Well?" he said. "Did it live up to expectations?"

"Expectations Exceeded", Shelby replied.

"I'm going to take a shower and clean up." he said as he left her a jelly-boned pool on their bed, dreaming of the next time.