Shelby's Troubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The articulated table started to move while Shelby was coming down from her orgasm. The best was to describe it, spread eagle, but on her belly, instead of her back. Her legs his were slightly flexed as were her knees, leaving her ass up in the air. Dr. Michaelby asked how she liked her orgasm, and all Shelby could do was moan her appreciation. He chuckled in his low, sultry way. He started playing with her clit again, while he explained that the next few steps he would explain while he was doing it.

As Shelby's orgasm built again, all she could do was moan her agreement. "Okay Shelby, as I finger your clit, I am going to insert 2 fingers in your pussy and rub the wet juice all around. Do you feel that? Do you like it, oh, I know you do." He continued to rub her pussy, spreading the musky wetness around. She heard Dr. Michaelby's zipper and then felt his huge dick rub up and down her sopping cunt. "I'm going to stick my meat in your deep pussy." Shelby felt the big head spear her open as she came again. She felt the veins in his huge dick rub on the sides of her vagina as he thrust in and out of her. "Shelby, oh, you are so tight, as I fuck your pussy. Can you feel me deep inside you?" She orgasmed while he continued to fuck her, his balls slapping against her clit, making her orgasm almost painful. All she could do was moan as the rhythmic, hot steal flesh sawed in and out of her spasming pussy.

Dr. Michaelby stopped, keeping his hard length still inside of her. He was coated in her juices, and she could smell the earthy musk of her cum. Slowly, Dr. Michaelby withdrew, leaving her pussy empty. Shelby whimpered and managed to form the words, "More, more, please"

Laughing huskily that sent fresh new twinges into her pussy, Dr. Michaelby said, "Your wet pussy juice is going to make the next part so much easier. See, I am spreading your wet juice all over your tight little ass. Oh, I know, you've never had anything in your ass before, but you are going to like it. Do you know why? It's because you are so loose and relaxed. The muscles will just open up for my huge cock and shove it in there. You are all wet and lubed and I am pressing my cock in your brown star. Do you feel it, do you like it. Oh, I can see that you do.

Shelby, never wanting to try anal before was very shocked. She didn't realize that this was what he had planned. She felt him at her back door and starting to put his dick inside her and she tried to tense. But, she couldn't. She felt the fullness enter her, as he played with her clit some more, she orgasmed around his dick when it was only half way insider her. This orgasm was different, more intense and a fresh wave of wetness dripped out of her. Dr. Michaelby laughed and withdrew his dick from her ass and rewetted himself with her fresh juices.

He pushed again into her ass, this time not stopping until his balls touched her pussy and was fully sheathed in her dark recesses. Shelby breathed slowly in and out, her ass stretched like it had never been before. There was no pain, only a fullness that she had never experienced before. "See, Shelby, I told you there wouldn't be any pain. Your ass feels so tight around my dick, it won't be long now, before I come inside you." With that, he started, slowly at first, thrusting and retreating, never leaving her ass. Shelby was crying from the multiple orgasms, or was it just one long one that didn't stop? She couldn't tell. All she knew was that there was wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her and it all centered on her ass and his huge cock.

Shelby didn't know how long it was until she felt him thrust one final time, and felt, deep inside her, hot ropes of his semen spill inside her. She was starting to be able to move again and tensed her ass to hold him in. He gasped, and a fresh spurt hit her dark walls. That forced another orgasm out of her.

Dr. Michaelby slowly withdrew and left her gaping hole cool. He chuckled slightly as it tensed back up to keep the white cum from seeping out. Shelby was able to move her head to the side and watched at Dr. Michaelby walked around the side of the table. She saw his penis for the first time and marveled that beast had been inside her pussy and ass. Even flaccid from just cumming, it was still prodigious. Shelby, feeling adventurous, didn't think, just opened her mouth, silently inviting Dr. Michaelby to insert his dick, fresh from her ass. He smiled again, and said, "Good girl, I was going to ask that you clean me up." He fed her his 9 inches and she licked him clean.

While Shelby was licking him clean, he began to grow and swell again. She kept her mouth and tongue on him, loving the feeling of his dick in her mouth and loving the sounds he was making as she sucked, licked, nipped and teased him. She could tell he was enjoying it, especially, when he held the back of her head still and face-fucked her. "Oh, Shelby, I can't believe you can take all of me down your throat." Shelby kept her mouth on him until, once again, hot ropes of cum splashed down her throat. She finished swallowing all of his cum while he was still down her throat. He groaned and withdrew.

"Shelby, I think I need intensive therapy, just like that." Shelby, finally able to move once again, smiled at him and said, "See you next Saturday for another session?"

12