Shelia and Thomas Ch. 06

Story Info
Monica gets him hard.
1.4k words
4
9.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
53 Followers

Thomas remained as still as possible on the bed. He wanted to reach down and stroke his dick with her slick juice already covering it. He knew it would feel great. He tried to peek through the door, straining to hear any sound announcing her return. He heard her voice as she answered the telephone. Too faint to make out the words but knowing she was occupied Thomas reached down and started masturbating.

It felt even better the he imagined. It was wet from her pussy and he teased the head. As he kept playing he lost himself in the moment and, of course, Monica returned.

"Well, well, well", she said. Tom froze. "I guess you stayed on the bed but I told you tonight was about me. Jerking off with me out of the room is NOT WHAT I WANT!"

Tom slowly moved his hand back above his head.

"Good. Now lie still as I take care of this problem."

Shelia picked up the stockings and moved to the right side of the bed. Using the bedpost she looped the hose around twice then tied his wrist with it. He could still move a little but very little. Walking slowly around to the left side of the bed she repeated the process with the other wrist.

"Good, now you can't play with yourself unless I want it. You have to trust me, do what I say and you will have a story to tell all your friends."

Shelia jumped on the bed and grabbed his prick at the base holding it straight up. Her other hands gently caressing it, up and down, tickling the head at the end of each upstroke.

With Tom's hands bound he could only enjoy the teasing. His release building with every movement. He started to move his hips, not thinking, just reacting. "Uh-uh. No moving. I am going to make you cum when I want you to cum. Lie still silly boy."

"I can't. It feels too good. Please, let me cum. I... I..." Tom started.

Shelia had an idea, "You want to cum right now", she purred. "You don't want to wait and keep the pleasure going a little longer?"

"I can't. I have to cum right now."

"Oh, I don't think so."

Again, she got off the bed and left the room. "Wait, wait. Please I will do whatever you say, just let me finish!" Tom called.

"You will do what I say AND you will wait to cum. don't worry, I'll be right back with some help for you."

Thomas, alone, pulled at the hose. How could something that snagged and ripped on everything be so damn unbreakable? He shook the bed trying to release his hands. As his frustration grew his dick shrank.

"See, I told you could wait to cum. Look down, you dick is getting soft. It's so cute."

Monica saying the last words in baby talk. "Are you all done and want to go home now?"

Thomas, his anger and frustration fueling his words said, "Listen bitch, I want out now!"

Monica just smiled, "I told you your last chance to leave was earlier. Now, you have to wait until I am done."

His dick went completely limp. "Ooooh, I think I can make it hard again for you Tommy boy."

She bent over and gently started sucking the tip of his cock. His pre-cum and her own juices made a unique taste. Thomas felt himself getting hard. As he dick swelled her head moved up only keeping the tip in her mouth.

Once his cock was all the way hard she sat up and said, "I always wondered why it was called a blow job. I have never blown on a guy's cock and had him cum."

No response from Tom. Shelia reached out and started gently stroking him. "See, you have not cum yet and are still hard."

She moved her hand down and tickled his balls for a moment. Placing her hand on his thigh and massaged it. "Men never know how to make love or even just have sex. Not only are you going to have a mind-blowing orgasm I am going to give you a free lesson on how to make a woman scream."

Alternating massaging either thigh she kept talking. "See, I am not even touching your little dick but you like it."

Moving up she almost touched his prick but quickly moved to his stomach. "Not much hair. I like that."

Tom finally spoke, "Wait, I'm ticklish!"

"Good. Very good." Shelia proceeded to tickle him until his erection was gone again.

Catching his breadth he got out, "Please." took a short breath, "I can't breath."

"That's fine. But look, you are not hard anymore. Aww. It does look cute. Wait, what's this? Did you cum?"

Monica took one finger and rubbed it around the slit of his penis. It was clear and sticky. She asked again, "Did you cum and this is all there is?"

Tom answered, "No, I didn't cum. I wanted to but I couldn't when you tickled me."

"OK. I believe you." Monica moved further up the bed and straddled his chest. "Have you ever tasted pussy before?"

Tom nodded yes. "Do you like to eat pussy?"

Again he nodded yes. "Are you any good?"

He answered, "Yea, she got off."

Monica responded, "Well, tonight is going to be a little different."

Without saying anything else she moved forward until her legs were over his head and slowly sank onto his face. Tom knew exactly what she wanted. Once in reach he started licking and sucking at everything before him.

It felt good. She would move her hips to guide him to the spots to where she wanted attention. His tongue hit those spots and got her more and more aroused. Not wanting to cum right away she would tease herself. Forcing him away from her clit when she got too close to climaxing. Moving back when her desire overcame her. After several minutes she was about to cum and knew she would not stop herself the next time. With all her effort she swung leg over and left his face.

Thomas' face was slick. Eyes closed, he did not want her to leave. He thought she was close to getting off but stopped at the end. He opened his eyes and looked at Monica asking, "Did you enjoy that?"

"You mean did I have an orgasm? Does it really matter to you if I did? What is it you want right now? Want me to suck you off? Want me to ride you until you cum inside me?"

Shelia wanted to tease him with words but felt her own excitement growing. Then asking herself, what would she do? She wanted to cum but now was not sure how or maybe even if, he would. Wouldn't that be something? Having sex, being teased, her getting off but leaving him hard, tied to the bed begging for her.

Shelia's hand moved to her snatch and started fingering herself. Tom looked over and saw this sexy woman playing with herself. Obviously about to cum.

"Wait", he said, "Come over here, sit on me and let me watch you cum."

She looked at him breaking her own private fuck session. He quickly added, "Please?"

Without saying a word Monica climbed on the bed, moved over top of him and placed her cunt just in front of his hard cock and resumed masturbating. She just stared at him as her fingers moved over her clit. Her breathing was fast and short. Thomas could feel her legs as they tightened preparing for her climax. Still, her eyes were open and staring at him, asking for him to do something.

"You like to play with yourself. You like to tease men. Is that how you get off? Being in control holding back?"

Thomas moved his hips and made brief contact with her fingers. She was getting closer and he wanted to be inside her when she came.

"Put me inside you. I won't cum. I want you to cum. Please put me inside you. I won't move, I promise"

Monica was on the verge, her fingers hitting the right spots with the right tempo. She looked from Tom's face down to his stiff cock, mere inches from her pussy. Breathing hard and now her eyes half closed she imagined the cock easing its way into her. Her fingers moved faster and eyes closed all the way she was so close, so very close.

Giln
Giln
53 Followers