She'll Do Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly released her head, hoping I didn't break anything, and after a deep breath Samantha sucked until Johnny dwindled. When he was completely soft, she finally drew away, kissed the shriveled head tenderly one last time, and allowed me to draw my suit to my thighs. I was too weak to want to do more than that, my head hit the seat back.

"That was nice," she said.

"Better than nice," I whispered, "fantastic."

"Glad you liked it."

"I am so sorry for holding your head."

"Didn't mind, I had to breathe. To tell the truth, I actually liked you holding me close. There was something manly and extremely sexy about it."

She was breathing a little fast, and her fingers rubbed across the swollen lips.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Not at all. Everything's good," she said, "More than good really. I've just had my very first mouthful and big swallow of cum."

I couldn't help myself, had to know.

"What do you think?"

She looked up at me, grinned and said, "I'd try that again. This time I want to find out what it really tastes like."

" . . . you took quite a load."

She laughed hardily and deep.

"When you came, you also pushed up, jammed yourself so deep it all went down my throat. Couldn't taste anything. I did enjoy the pre-cum though."

"Shit, I am so sorry about holding you down."

"Hey," she smacked my shoulder, "I said it's all good. Now, can we go to the beach?"

#

I woke on the sand a few hours after we arrived, it felt cooler on my skin than when we had found this choice spot. Samantha wasn't in sight, and leaning on my elbows, found her twenty feet from shore, splashing in knee-deep water. She was quite a sight with that thin fabric tucked neatly between the lips of her sex. My mind whirled thinking about all the ways I was going to please that soft, delectable flesh. Turn-a-bouts is definitely going to be extremely pleasurable.

She looked up and saw that I was awake, waved, and began to trot from the beach. Her breasts bounced delightfully, and her beautiful hips rocked in a happy rhythm. Men and women both gapped at her as she came running toward me. She flopped next to me in a skid of sand, her butt cheeks quivered sending my libido overboard.

"Ready for another go?" she said, her lips making little enchanting twists, finally catching the bottom one between her teeth like a sexy shark.

"That would be quite a show right here."

"Yeah . . . wouldn't it?"

She smiled big, my eyes detoured downward devouring her body. That's when I noticed the tattoo for the first time. I couldn't tell what it was being partially covered by her suit, but it was small.

"Not only are you an excellent artist, are you also an exhibitionist? I said.

"What type of artist would that be?" she teased.

"You know what kind."

"I think I'll shout it to the world. Tell everyone how happy I am to be," she lowered her voice so only I could hear, "a cock-sucking artist."

"Don't say that too loud."

"Afraid someone might hear, or are you ashamed of me to voice it?"

What had gotten into this girl? Last week, she was a shy, cumbersome nymph . . . complete her first blowjob, swallow a little cum and she wants the world to know?

"Not at all," I said. "I just don't kiss and tell."

"I see," she retorted, and stretched out on the blanket. A small chuckle rose from some secret depth within her, the flesh popping from the bikini top danced to the soft cadence of her breath.

We stayed a few more hours until the coolness of the air could finally be felt coming off the water.

"This has been great," she said, "but we best pick up and head back."

A snap of the blanket and a fold or two and we were off.

#

I had to turn the car lights on, and almost missed the little turn-off we'd used before.

"What are you doing?" she said.

"Turning off the road."

"I don't know that I'm ready to give another . . . uh--."

"Then we can just talk," I said, bringing the vehicle to a halt and turning off the lights. "What you did for me was very special, and I want to return the favor. So, are you going to take off those bikini bottoms or am I going to do it."

She turned to see if I meant what she thought.

"I don't know. Would you like to do it?"

"Yes, I would."

"How about if I help?" Her hips came up and she pulled the bottoms down to her calves and I pulled them the rest of the way off. In the growing dark, I could barely make out a patch of darkness where her sex waited. I reached behind and undid her top, tossing it in the back seat to join the bottoms. Leaning toward her, I placed a kiss between those twin mounds. Putting one in each hand, I kissed her tenderly on the lips and gently rotated each nipple.

"Ohhhhh," she uttered, after pulling away from my kiss. I reached between her legs and she encouraged me by opening them. She was already wet. I found her clit.

"Ahhh."

Taking a rigid nipple in my mouth I worked it with tongue and lips, sucking gently, and she began to move into my hand as I worked her clit. I didn't want this to be a simple hand job, and grabbing under her ass I lifted her legs so that she slid down onto the seat with her legs over my shoulders. There isn't much room in the front seat, but I managed to crack the driver's side door, kick it open with my feet and using my hands under her ass, pulled her bottom up. Pussy and mouth met for the first time. Good thing that I had thought ahead several days, and took the interior bulbs out.

"Ahh, oh my. I never . . ."

Samantha began to shake. Her bottom moved erratically, her hands grabbed my head, tangled in my hair. She pulled me tight and by moving my tongue in little circles brought more quick breathing and some high pitched whining. I hoped it was joy I heard. That first small orgasm at our first touch was a prelude I wanted amplified. This took longer, but I was going to give her as much pleasure as she could handle on this night. It was building faster than I had thought possible, her heels played drum on my back. She pulled my hair and mashed my face into the soft flesh between her legs. Her bony mound squashed my nose. Her thighs quivered on either side of my head and she bucked like a bronc in a rodeo. My chin and face were dripping with her wetness. Every muscle in her body stiffened, with an arched back, her legs jumped straight out and I was in a vice.

Then it was over in a gasp, and I was released. I kept my face buried, my tongue touching her orgasmic sensitive flesh.

"Noooo," she said, pushing me away. "No more . . . please."

The tip of my tongue flicked out, touched her disposed and responsive clit.

"Asshole," she said, her legs jumped, knees plummeted toward her stomach and she twisted away, rolled onto the car seat, in a fetal position.

"Ohhh," she said, "so good, but I can't take anymore," Then she was still as if asleep. I shut the driver's door and sat there in the moonlight watching her breathe. Her face was calm, but every once in a while her body would make a violent twitch. Finally, her arms lifted and she stretched, one hand ruffled my hair. Samantha scooted forward on the seat edge and leaned back. Moonlight caressed her breasts as they pushed forward, accentuating the thin waist. The small arc of her belly was in great contrast to the sunken belly button. I relished in the beauty of her nakedness.

"I never had a climax that intense, not even during masturbation," she said. Does oral sex always provide that great an orgasm?"

"I don't know. Maybe we should try again and find out."

She held up her hands. "Not yet, not now. I'm still glowing in the after effects, and I like where I am at the moment."

"You were no slouch in helping me get rid my tensions either."

"I'm glad I could help." She giggled. This time it was a shy sound, as if she hadn't known she was capable of such an act and was embarrassed to find out that she enjoyed it.

"You want to get dressed?"

"Mind if I stay like this awhile? I want to feel free a little longer. It's dark, no one can see. I'll dress before we get home."

"Works for me," I said, starting the engine.

She snuggled to me, her near breast made a hot spot on my arm. "I have a confession, and I have never told this to anyone." She was quiet for a time, as if gaining courage from the silence. "I've felt for a long time, that I'd probably like sucking the penis of the right guy. But, I wasn't prepared to like it this much." Samantha drew in a deep breath. "I don't know if every man's pre-cum tastes the same, but yours is delicious, did things to me inside that I can't explain. It was a drug that I wanted more."

I didn't have any comment to make, and she said one final thing. "I don't know where we're headed, even if this is a normal relationship, but I want you to know that I feel wonderful about where we are."

Samantha wrapped the robe around her slim body before we came to her parent's house, and tucked her wet suit into a towel. I had driven all the way from the beach area with my suit around my thighs, and her hand on Johnny. We pulled into her driveway and the house lights were off. Evidently, her parents had gone to

bed.

"Well . . . we didn't talk much," she said.

"I thought that we communicated very well."

"One goodnight kiss," she said, bent and tongued the head of my cock.

"Ummm."

Her lips engaged the root, made little fluttering movements around the base, and that talented tongue . . . didn't take long before I was shooting again. Her slow sucking drew everything out. Samantha went all the way and I felt her swallow. A few more minutes and I felt Johnny was going to become hard again, but she stopped.

"Thank you again. Good-night Johnny," she said, getting from the vehicle. "Sweet dreams. I had a wonderful time." Then she was running up the walk, turned, opened the robe flashing me in the moonlight, waved, and the door closed behind her leaving me happy but also very empty.

#

A week later, we attended one of those outdoor theaters to see the latest horror

flick. A lot of darkness, running and screaming, poor acting and very few bare body parts. It was so terrible, but cheaper than a D-rated, bug infested motel. Samantha entertained both of us through half the movie. I think that girl is really a chameleon. In public she's very proper. Privately, she turns into a raving, penis loving addict.

I think that she'd be happy to go to sleep with Johnny tucked neatly in her mouth every night. Not that I'm complaining. That would be foolish, but I think I'd probably not get much sleep.

For what I had originally considered a very shy person, she'd changed after we'd had oral that first time. Samantha didn't mind talking beforehand about what she was going to do to me sexually. During, she could be quiet or mouthy as she desired and very willing to talk about what happened afterward.

If we double dated, which wasn't often, she never hinted at anything sexual. Once in awhile though she'd whisper in my ear when she knew no one could hear.

She finished tonight with my spunk on her tongue. Making sure that nothing was left, she sat beside me as I zipped my pants. The picture of her sitting beside me made my heart leap. She looked so happy having my seed, and locking eyes with me, I could see her tongue running around the inside of her mouth. I envisioned my jizz being pushed into every crack and crevasse of her teeth. Making a big production of it, she swallowed very slowly.

"Best meal I've had tonight," she said, and a warm thrill lashed through me.

She knew just what to say at the precise moment.

"You're going to empty me out."

"That's never going to happen," she said, "I know exactly how to make more."

"Do you now?"

"Sure it's easy. Every time I make Johnny hard, his little friends are so happy for him that they just naturally produce more."

"Oh, so that's it?"

"You betchum, Little Beaver."

"I'll never bet your beaver against anything."

"I'd hope the fuck not."

"Speaking of that . . ."

She forced her eyes open wider than normal, then squinted at me.

"Not going to happen. You take what you get, or nothing."

"Hey, I'm happy. No complaints."

"Good for you," she said. "What do you say that we get out of here?"

"All right."

On the drive home, which was a little over an hour, she was in her own thoughts and I didn't break the silence. After about twenty minutes she said, "I think we need to break our pattern. Try something new."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'll let you know when I think of it, but I think that we always do too much of the same thing. We go out, I give you a good blow, you cum and I have dessert."

Instantly a thought went through my sex-addled head that I hoped she wasn't considering stopping those. My face must have telegraphed the thought.

"Stop worrying. I love your cum, makes me horny as all hell that's why I usually take my time. Tonight was special, just for you."

Samantha cocked her head like something had just come to her.

"I had an orgasm sucking you."

"What?"

"You didn't know? Where in the hell have you been? The other day . . . when I was going at you so hard. I was practically screaming when I got came."

"I figured that you were making noise around him for my benefit, the vibration?"

"No I didn't, but did it work?"

"Gave you everything I had."

She chuckled.

"Yes you did. Well, now you know, and that . . . gives me an idea."

"What's that?"

"A contest."

"For what?"

"To see who can make the other cum first."

"There has to be a prize," I said.

"Cuming wouldn't be enough?"

"Makes it more interesting if we have something to win."

"Like what, dinner, or something?"

"I was thinking of something more in the line of sex."

"Of course you were. Okay. What would be a good prize?"

"Something we haven't done, would be interesting."

"We're not having regular sex. I'm saving my virginity for later. So, that's off the table."

"All right" I said, feeling a little dejected. "How about if we both put our sex wish in a sealed envelope. Don't tell what it is, and the one who cums first, will open the wish of the other, and it must be honored on the spot?"

She mulled it over, "Deal," she said.

"Okay. We'll make out our wishes later tonight, seal them up and mail them to each other the day before we have the contest."

"Sounds good."

"So when to you want to do this?"

"How about in three days, this Wednesday night?" she said. "My folks are going out to play cards at the club. That usually lasts until ten, the drive takes them a half hour. That will give us at least an hour even if game night is cancelled. They leave the house at seven, back at eleven. How does that sound?"

"Perfect. Wednesday it is. We'll mail our envelopes on Tuesday then, in time for delivery on the afternoon of the big day."

#

On Tuesday afternoon, we mailed our respective envelopes.

"What did you wish for?" Samantha said.

"Supposed to be a secret and a surprise."

"Just wondering if you'd tell."

"Not a chance."

She pouted, made a face.

"That's not going to help," I said. "My lips are sealed."

"My lips are closed for tonight too," she looked to see if anyone could hear, and added, "Nothing oral for you my dear, and not going to tell you my wish either."

"I don't want to know."

#

We didn't see each other on Wednesday until her folks went to the card party. I was waiting around the block as planned and when I saw the Timberline's vehicle pass the corner, I drove to Samantha's house. She was waiting at the door, but I parked in the alley in back. The scent of cherry blossoms filled the air as I walked through the wooden, fenced in backyard. She opened the back door.

On the dark walnut dinning room table she'd placed my envelope, and I added to it the one she'd sent me.

"In case you're wondering, Mom and dad never saw it."

"I wasn't."

"What's in the leather case?"

"When I win," I said, "this will be of immeasurable help."

She frowned, but it was clear by her expression that she hadn't opened my envelope.

"Hummmm . . . I see . . . I don't need anything special for my wish," she said, "when I win."

She grabbed the envelopes and my hand and led me up the stairs to her bedroom. She shut the door, and I had my first chance to see her room. Somewhat girly, not pink, but a light rose greeted us. One dresser, a small desk with chair, a single bed, a nightstand and small lamp filled the room. Three pillows of different shades of rose angled on the white bedspread at the head of the bed. Hand drawn pictures on the walls gave the room a personal touch and a homey atmosphere. I noted a second door, which I guessed was probably a closet. The single curtained window looked out on the street in front.

"Nice," I told her as I glanced around, which brought a smile to her lips.

She began to undress. Slipped her dress down over her hips. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts jiggled and danced when she laid her clothes on the back of the chair.

"Come on," she ordered, "undress."

In seconds, both of us were bare, and I followed her lead as she stripped the bed back.

"You know, this will be another first for us," I said.

"I've thought about that too. The only way we will be able to please each other at the same time is if we get into that notorious sixty-nine position." She went to a flat and very thin laptop computer, moved the wireless mouse to wake it up. "I've gone on the Internet and found several positions that will work, but this one," she pointed, "will probably be best for us."

On the screen, a couple lay on their sides facing each other. The woman had her head resting on the man's angled lower thigh kissing his gentiles, both had the knees of their top legs bend with their feet flat on the bed, keeping them out of the way; mirror images. Though I had eaten pussy, this position was new to me, and looked much more comfortable than between the woman's legs on my stomach, with my head raised at an odd angle.

"Which side do you want?"

"Side?"

"The bed, silly, which side?"

"There isn't much room, and it's your bed, you decide."

She slowly rolled onto the bed, stretched full out on her side, supporting her head with one hand propped on an elbow, looking like a comely nude model all primed for students to draw. Samantha crooked her finger several times at me.

"Come on," she said. "Let's get this party started."

My breath caught at her tanned beauty, and I wanted to do more at that moment, than just eat, but a deal is a deal. The clear-cut lines of her absent bikini and the tanned skin was a sharp sexy contrast, and Johnny was alive, lifting his head.

"Oh my," she said. "He's getting ready to cum in my mouth all ready."

"Not before you have your biggest orgasm ever."

I lay beside her, my feet struck a pillow. I kicked it away watching her move down until the white Vee of her sex came into full view. She'd shaved except for a thin patch of hair, like a little pointing arrow on her mound.

"Do you like?"

"I do indeed, and it makes me want to begin."

I lifted my top leg as I had seen in the video, and now my head rested on Samantha's bare thigh, her sex was close enough to feel the heat of excitement radiating outward.

"Ready?"

"Together," she said.

My lips touched hers, and the warmth of her mouth engulfed the head of my cock. Johnny twitched, and she giggled around him, began with some light sucking pressure.

I buried my face in Samantha's wonderful softness, a welcoming pleasure to everything I held dear. Taking the exquisiteness that was hers alone, I licked and suckled everything, wanting to hide in that tender delicacy. My tongue ran over and around, touching all the quivering parts. Her lips parted shyly, the opening of a delicate flower, and gently I pressed my tongue into the early stages her soon to be engorged sex. A moist tanginess greeted my taste buds, and my libido took flight. I sucked in her fragrance with great abandon.