Shelley & Her Afternoon Delight Pt. 02

Story Info
Shelley visits Carol for the 2nd time.
1.3k words
4
8.1k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part 1 Shelley met Carol, a married woman, a few years older who not only introduced her to the pleasures of lesbian sex, but also gave her an insight into her interesting and varied sexual preferences, which included big cocks, Shelley had never had a really big penis, and, incredulously thought Carol, the delights of worship by a submissive male. In this part Shelley returns to visit Carol, hoping to learn more and take her experience to new heights.

It was a few weeks after Shelley's first visit to the opposite coast, when Carol saw an opportunity to arrange another visit. With the house empty, she could please herself, or, rather, have her guest please her. What she didn't tell Shelley was that her submissive Kieran would also be there.

Shelley arrived by train and Carol was there to pick her up. She was very excited and kissed Carol passionately. Carol thought she looked great, very rock chick, in bike jacket, short grey woolen dress (it was mid October) and short red boots. Carol wondered if the black tights were in fact stockings, and was eager to find out.

As they settled into her Audi TT, Carol turned to Shelley, gave her a big smile and held her gaze. With her left hand, and with Shelley not looking down, she reached over and pushed the hem of her grey dress up her leg. Shelley looked down as did Carol, once she felt the lace of her stocking tops.

"I thought that I should wear them after what you said last time" explained Shelley.

"Thats very thoughtful darling," replied Carol "remind me to give you a nice reward when we get to mine."

Shelley hoped that would be a licking culminating in an explosive orgasm, because the ones Carol gave her last time she visited were the best she had ever had, by far the best, to the point that despite Carol telling her she could never give up men, or more precisely cock, she was contemplating doing just that!

The ride home was uneventful and Carol strode up the path of the detached Victorian house as Shelley retrieved her trolley bag from the boot. As Shelley reached the step she heard Carol call out "We're home!" Shelley looked at her quizzically, and Carol shrugged, saying "Force of habit," and set off upstairs.

Shelley closed the door, and Carol chirped "Put the chain on!" from the balcony above the hall, then disappeared along the landing.

Shelley followed her upstairs and into the Master bedroom. When she reached the door, Carol was already half undressed; her green dress was lying on the sheepskin rug at the side of the bed, and she reached behind her to unhook her black bra. Shelley stepped towards her and helped remove the bra.

Carol turned, her pert breasts and long nipples already erect and Shelley reached out and cupped her left breast, remembering how they felt the first time she had felt them, smiling fondly.

Carol was now only wearing black lace top hold-ups and green high heels, oh and a black lacy thong.

Shelley was unsure what to do next, and was quite surprised when Carol said "Give me your knickers please," but she reached up her dress and peeled the pink knickers over the arse and down her legs, stepping out of them and them bending down to pick them up, before handing them to her hostess.

"When I get back I expect you to be naked on the bed," and as she got to the door added "head down there." pointing to the foot of the bed.

She closed the door behind her and walked down the landing to the fourth bedroom at the back of the house. She opened the door quietly, stepped through and closed it silently behind her.

Kieran was stood in the far corner, naked apart from the grey tights which bound his wrists tightly behind his back. On hearing the door close he knelt on the thick pile carpet as was their usual practice and Carol stepped towards him. She glanced out of the window, the curtains were open, over to the house behind her. The only window which could see into this bedroom was a dormer in the roof of the house behind, the rest were hidden by the high trees, now losing their red and gold leaves in the Autumn air. The dormer was empty but she bent and looked through the telescope, a gift from Kieran, ostensibly for astronomy, or so she told her husband, to search for Deborah, her voyeur and exhibitionist neighbour who would often sit in the dormer window masturbating furiously with the large and varied collection of dildos and vibrators. Alas, she was nowhere to be seen, but Carol hoped she could give her a show sometime over the weekend, with her and Shelley starring, but with Kieran playing a supporting role.

She turned back to her slave, then bent over and removed her thong. She stepped to Kierans side and placed Shelley's pink knickers on his shoulder, he glanced at them: "Eyes front, naughty boy." she gently chided. She ordered him to stand, then took hold of Kieran's hard cock, a good six, six and a half inches long and slowly wanked his foreskin back and forth a dozen times, before letting go then slapping it with the back of her hand, leaving it to bob in front of him. She began to wrap her thong around his cock before cupping his scrotum, massaging his balls gently. She steeped behind him, sliding the pink knickers off his shoulder. She reached around him nuzzling her naked breasts into his back and whispered "Open wide." Kieran opened his mouth and Carol pushed the pink knickers into his mouth, gusset first, so that the taste of Shelley's cunt filled his mouth. He was somewhat surprised because the previous taste he had was of Carol's own cunt when she had allowed him to lick her to orgasm before she had left, destination unknown to him, to pick up Shelley at the station. She manoeuvred her right hand into the correct position then sank her green painted nails into his scrotum, behind his balls. Kieran moaned into the pink knickers, but before you feel sorry for him reader, he only had himself to blame as he had confessed some time before to his Mistress that, apart from spanking, this turned him on immensely. "Now, kneel down and when I require you I will ring the bell." meaning the small bell she kept on her bedside locker, "after I have given the little bitch a good hard fucking."

Kieran was stunned at the final sentence, and forgot to kneel, until Carol spanked his bottom hard, one on each cheek, and he sank to his knees, even though he really wanted the spanking to continue.

Carol turned, had one last check through the telescope, still no Deborah alas, then left, leaving the bedroom door slightly ajar, to return to Shelley.

She opened the Master bedroom door, although Mistress bedroom was more accurate I suppose. Shelley lay on the bed, head near the foot, her shapely legs now bare, her large breasts heaving as she slowly masturbated her cunt.

"Couldn't wait Carol, had to get warmed up," she explained sheepishly.

Carol stepped towards the foot of the bed, still wearing the black lacetop hold ups and green high heels, then climbed onto the counterpane, astride Shelley's head, lowering herself onto her waiting and very much willing mouth. No words were said as Shelley's tongue slipped between her lips and then into her fuck hole as the pleasure began to build.

This weekend was going to be THE BEST EVER! she screamed in her head.

Continued in Part 3 when Carol debates how Kieran might be of use...