Shelly

Story Info
A love affair that started at a job.
1.1k words
4.05
12.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDean
RDean
3 Followers

Shelly was at least half my age, but it did not matter to me when I saw her sweet apple ass wiggle, I felt a familiar stirring, and she carried a majestic rack up front that made me want to unbutton the men's shirt she wore. Every time she walked by me I sucked quick my breath, I wanted to grab her butt or embrace her. Her mouth had the perfect, huge pout that I wanted to lick so bad and it made me think that she might have had thick sweet pussy lips as well. Her body was nothing but feminine, but she had a boyish look about her face, she dressed in men's shirts and she had a vaguely masculine demeanor as well as voice. But it was sexy, movie star sexy like Jodie Foster or someone exotic like that.

We worked together in a small town grocery store, I was always bumping into her, her ass got in my face when we were stocking dry goods, I accidentally touched her tit when I helped her lift a heavy box. Little sparks like these erupted into moments of the two of us just staring at each other, probably with longing, but it was hard to tell at that time. I was falling in love, or at least I was caught in the crush of a strong "like" and lust that was out of control and driving me wild.

When I first saw Shelly she almost looked like my daughter, I walked into the store and almost said hi Jez (who was my actual daughter) I had a sudden head-rush when she turned around, I usually do not find mopey girls attractive but Shelly's downcast pout was pure sugar. I wanted to lick her. I wanted to lick her lips, her chin, the tip of her nose, her neck, her chest and those berry colored nipples on her luscious, fleshy mounds. I could almost taste the almond like flavor of her young, damp pussy . . . that I sooo longed to sample that nut.

Shelly used to roll a shopping cart aiming it to smack my booty, saying "Whoops, the floor is warped." one time I playfully grabbed her elbows and kneed her in the butt, slightly less than gently, and started getting hard, and "it" brushed up again her ass cheek. I know that she felt it; she let out a slight, accidental, moan. I became a bit standoffish after that, I had a family, and I tried my best not to cross any lines. She became a supervisor and it seemed the stand-back protocol was established. One day as she was buying her own groceries, she acted as if to readjust her shirt button but she flashed open her black lace bra and I could well see her cleavage. It was beautiful.

Then suddenly, one day, an event took place that blew my mind wide open. I was helping Shelly store things in the dairy cooler, handing her yogurt boxes up as she was on a stepladder. She turned around and had a misstep, I caught her and our lips caught each other and we had a sustained passionate kiss, then when we realized what had happened we mumbled some stuff in a false-modest apology. Pretending nothing had happened; we marched out of the cooler and went on with our day. I thought this would be a one time never-speak-of thing, so I blew it off.

It was never spoken of, because words did not cause this fling to continue, but silent gestures, bodies barely brushing together, and the need to work discreetly in that cooler.

We made quick make-out sessions, I lavished my tongue across her thick bottom pout, I copped a feel of her generous booty, but she remained passive with her hands. After a minute, sometimes two, we would be back at working with each other or going our own ways. I was wanting more and I knew she was as well, but we were both married and had little idea where to go to take the "next step"

I walked out to the back parking lot; Shelly was standing by my car. When I stepped next to her everything exploded, I leaned into our kisses until it seemed she was a part of the car, at any rate, we realized we were in public, so we jumped right into my car. Shelly pulled out my cock and gobbled on it as if she had not ate in days, she wrapped her massive lips around there head and sucked hard. I turned her around dragging off her jeans and my tongue intercepted her pussy lips and the taste was sweet, that could not go on for long, we were in a parking lot in broad daylight.

So I decided to drive to a nearby city and she rented a hotel room. It was a new universe. It was paradise. First, we jumped into the shower and used each other as a loofah. soaping up and getting down was fun for a while, but then things cooled . . . we held a stare for a very long time, a longing, searching eye-contact that I never wanted to end . . . and . . . then . . .we kissed an eternity away.

I laid her gently on the bed, and got on top of her sliding my cock into her very moist pussy, it was a perfect fit; I fucked her hard at first then slowed down so I could make love to Shelly, and we held each other as if we had been together, as a couple, forever. When I came, it was a most glorious event, we did not cum at the same time, but when I released my hot, sticky juices into her ocean, it triggered a response.

There was no way I could not think Shelly did not cum. Not only did she scream loud enough to be heard in the hall; I felt her vaginal muscle tighten like a fist around my cock, so tight I thought it might start to hurt me, but it did not, there was an explosive liberation, then a cathartic, magnificent throbbing that made her grip muscle almost tighter than before and I felt her thump, throb rhythmically, then pulse, for at least fifteen minutes that I lay on her beautiful body. "I love you," she said.

I replied in kind and we truly loved one another, but after that, things did not exactly get back to normal, but we knew we could not touch each other again unless it be for our lifetimes. Somehow, we managed to replace normalcy in our relationship, and somehow we kept our friendship going . . . but when our eyes contacted, it was stronger than the highest and sacred loving touch.

RDean
RDean
3 Followers