Shelly & James Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

‘Great isn’t it? Best feeling in the world. Feels like she is trying to suck you inside her totally. After a while, she will react that way, even with the tube off of her clit. It will stand out and to just touch it will cause her to orgasm again and again. Its great. I have had women pass out and still orgasm while passed out. Talk about over stimulation. Oh yeah, don’t cum in her. I want to be the first to cum in my slut.’

I pulled out, mainly because I was about to cum as it was. Feeling my wife’s muscles do that had been effective. I was ready to shoot off on a few minutes of just holding still while her pussy worked my cock over in ways I had never felt it work before.


I started to move away and he stopped me. He held me firm and guided me back between her legs where I had just been.

‘Hang on James. Try her other hole. You put the lube in like I told you to?’

As he asked he shoved two fingers into her asshole. He smiled as he must have felt the lube inside her. Pulling his fingers out he hit a button on the control device. The rods began to move. They were turning up at ninety degrees angles to where they had been. Her legs started to go back, her knees ending up by her head. Her whole bottom was exposed to me.

He then nodded. I got his meaning and placing my cock at the mouth of her asshole I pushed in gently. Shelly moaned as my cock penetrated her tightness. I could feel her muscles stretching as my cock moved them out of it’s way.

When I was fully buried in her ass he told me to flick that tube again. Reaching out I did as he asked. The resulting reaction I was not prepared for, even though I knew Shelly was going to cum again.

Her ass tightened up hard. I could feel those muscles that my cock had just moved out of the way work around my shaft. It was almost painfully tight as Shelly orgasmed. Then, I felt my shaft slipping inside her some more, pulling hard on me as I couldn’t go any farther than I was already. It felt like my cock had stretched about an inch more in length as her ass grabbed me and pulled hard.

After or orgasm she relaxed a bit. I pulled out carefully. I could see a difference in length of my cock so my guess must have been right. Looking at him he smiled.

‘Yes. You are a bit longer right now. It will pass, for now. But I imagine if you were to do this all the time with her, your cock would grow in length a bit anyway. Not sure, but it wouldn’t surprise me.’

I stepped back and he moved in. Taking his cock he shoved it right up her opened asshole. When he bottomed out he held still, letting Shelly get used to his size and girth. Then, reaching out he flicked that tube again.

Shelly exploded hard. He smiled and then grimaced a bit. Obviously she had pulled hard on him and it had been a tad bit painful.

Once Shelly calmed down, he stroked in and out of her tight asshole. The lube shining in the light as Shelly moaned. Her moans were rich sounding, like a woman in heat, needing release from a pending orgasm.

He began to ram her harder and faster shaking her in the straps that held her. Suddenly he pulled all the way out of her ass. With a little move he pushed deeply into her pussy and then proceeded to ram her there. Faster and faster. With her legs held up like they were he didn’t hit that tube at all. Shelly was moaning and yelling incomprehensibly. Her words all strung together in a jumble.

‘Ohhhh . . .fuck meeee . . . harder, faster, God, fuck meeee, harder, ohhhh, yesssss, fuck me harder, faster, ummph, fuck meeee, oh yesssss . . . ohhhhhhh’

He was doing just that too. His cock was a blur of motion in and out of her. Her pussy lips were pulling out as he pulled out of her, clinging to his shaft trying to drag him back in. On his way back in her pussy lips rolled in out of sight, being forced inside her tightness.

Her juices were flowing readily down to drip in the pan underneath them. She was moaning loudly and begging still for more and harder. He gestured to a man and that man stepped up to her head and shoved his cock down her throat. He pumped in and out of her mouth, her lips sealed tightly around his rather large diameter shaft. It was all Shelly could do to open her mouth wide enough to accept this cock.

She had no choice really, tied up like she was, she was open to their every whim with no way to stop them, even if she had wanted to. The man in her mouth was in her all the way so his balls were hitting her head when the bartender flicked that tube.

I thought that Shelly had exploded before. This time it was like an electric shock had been applied to her body as she laid there. She tensed up hard, her tummy muscles outlined as her pussy worked on the bartender’s shaft.

The man in her throat held still as she gasped around his cock, her moans driving him to start to cum. Pretty soon I saw Shelly had a stream of cum leaking out of her mouth to run down her cheek and into her hair.

The man in her mouth was cumming a huge amount. While she wasn’t choking, I was worried a bit that she would. As he pulled out I could see cum all over the inside of her mouth and on her tongue. Shelly was licking her lips and then began to beg for another cock there.

‘Mmmmmm . . . more. I need another cock to suck. I want to taste some more cum. Give me some cum. Mmmmmm . . . more cock. Yesssss . . . please, I need more.’

Another man stepped in and set the head of his cock on her lips. Shelly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. As he drove into her throat, her tongue stayed outside her lips, caressing his cock.

He began to fuck her as she kept her tongue out. I was amazed since this cock was hardly any smaller than the one that had just dumped it’s load in her. The bartender was fucking her pussy fiercely now. Driving into her hard and fast. As he began to cum he flicked that tube. Her orgasm was immediate and hard. He leaned into her and held still, shooting his cum deep into her pussy as I imagined her pussy muscles were milking him like nothing ever had before.

When he pulled out of her he undid the tube apparatus and pulled it off of her clit. I saw that her clit stayed at about an inch and a half in length. Red and swollen, it looked as sensitive as I had ever seen it.

He looked at me then offered it by taking my shoulder in his hand and guiding me down on her. My mouth was over her pussy, my eyes close to her fiery red clit. Then he told me to go ahead and suck on that little baby.

I opened my lips and took her tender clit in my mouth. As I touched it by closing my lips around it, Shelly exploded again and again. Her orgasm’s were continuous as I sucked on that bud, now a shaft.

I sucked and licked her clit until somebody pulled on my arm. Shelly came the whole time I had my lips around her there. The bartender was standing to one side watching as all the men took their turn with his slut.

I stood and watched with him. He was smiling the whole time. Cock after cock fucked my wife, using all her holes. Her clit would be massaged or sucked every once in a while causing her to orgasm strongly.

At one point I realized that she had passed out. The men kept fucking her and I saw her body responding, but she was out cold. Amazed I could only look on as these huge cocks fucked her again and again. Pretty soon I noticed the pan underneath her pussy was getting a stream of cum pouring into it. When the last man had exhausted himself in her holes we watched as her pussy and ass gave up the cum that had been dumped in her.

The bartender began to caress my wife’s body in an almost loving way. He rubbed her here and there, then someone brought in a pan of water and a cloth. He proceeded to wash her off. The cum covering her wiping up like she had never even had cum on her before.

As he finished up, she started to come to. Looking around, a bit afraid, I knew she needed to see me in her presence. I stepped around so she could she me standing there. I saw her relax instantly. Her breathing slowing, and her body drop a bit.

I could see her clit was still sticking out, even though it had shrunk a bit to be about three-quarters of an inch long. Whenever the bartender touched it she still orgasmed though. We were careful to not touch it as we both cleaned her up and then undid the straps holding her.

Once she was free she sat up a bit dizzy from her head being lower than her body for so long. I held onto her hugging her close to me. He hands on mine, her head nestled on my chest. The bartender looked at us and then left the room for a moment. When he came back he had six more men with him. I was surprised, but not my wife.

‘Well babe. Here are the men I was telling you about. The club that will make you or break you. I want you to be free to move around this time. Don’t want you to get hurt so I think you need to have the freedom of movement. Oh yeah, I want to vacuum your clit some more too.’

Shelly sat back, forcing me to move a bit. Her feet came up on the stirrups, and he stepped in placing that tube back on her clit. She moaned a bit as he put in on, the touch of it causing ripples to lightly course through her body.

He hooked it up and turned it on. Shelly clung to me as the pump sucked her clit up into that tube again. This time he left it run until her clit was stretched way long. He undid the pump, shutting a little valve. When he was done the tube was still around her clit, sucked on by the vacuum from the pump.

Shelly lightly touched it and her head swung back. She orgasmed just from one little touch. She looked at me afterward and whispered in my ear;

‘We need to get one of these things. It is amazing the orgasms it causes me to have. Makes me hyper-sensitive or something.’

‘Or something is right. You passed out from the orgasms you had with the other four men. I don’t know what to expect you to do with these men. Oh yeah, what did he mean by club? What kind of club are these guys in?’

‘Sam said that he knew of a club of men that had huge cocks. Measured, proven huge cocks. He also has records on their health so nobody who fucked me already or later this weekend has any disease or anything. When we talked on the phone Monday I made him promise.’

‘Sam huh? That’s the bartender’s name? Why didn’t he tell me that earlier. Why did he tell you?’

I was worried. She knew his name and they had talked about some things she hadn’t mentioned to me. Was there more going on between them than I was aware of? Looking at her I saw that she saw my worries.

‘James, I asked him his name Monday. The talk was not that long, but I needed to make sure I didn’t end up with problems after this weekend. It was the only way I could figure out to have at least some names and addresses in case something went horribly wrong. The list is in my desk at home just in case. I was trying to protect both of us. I can see now that Sam is as good as his word though. Well, so far at least.’

Ashamed I just kissed my wife. I should have thought of this stuff before. Why hadn’t I asked him his name anyway? Or about who my wife would be fucking? Damn. I was a dumb ass. Doing it the way I had been going could have left holes a mile wide and no knowledge of who or what had happened should something have gone wrong. I was glad that Shelly was intelligent and had the foresightedness to see possible problems and cover us just in case.

Sam stepped up. His look was one of a man with a plan coming together. I was confident that Shelly was in good hands, but I was still watching like a hawk for any trouble developing. Sam looked around and then offered Shelly to the newcomers.

They began to strip. Six strangers, three big black men, two muscular white men and one large native looking man. As they stripped I was shocked at the size of their cocks, flaccid. Soft, hanging, they were from nine to twelve inches in length.

I felt Shelly’s grip on my arm tighten as she looked around at these massive pieces of meat that were soon to be penetrating her holes. I looked down at her clit and saw that it was still in full suction. Reaching down I flicked it lightly.

Shelly closed her eyes and moaned. She shook in a small orgasm. I had done it because I could see a bit of fear in her eyes. I needed to get her back up in her sexual plateau before she chickened out.

Sam looked at me then understanding, smiled. He gave me a thumbs up. Turning the motioned to the first guy to step up to her and start the action. Shelly had her eyes closed still as the big black man took her shoulders and laid her back on the table. Then, as I watched, he began to press his hard cock into her pussy.

His cock was dark black and about thirteen inches long and about the size of a coke can in diameter. Shelly moaned as he shoved inside her. He kept up the pressure and pretty soon he was buried in her pussy. I could see her belly swell as his cock traveled back and forth on his strokes.

When he bottomed out one time he held still on a nod from Sam. Sam reached in and pulled the tube off Shelly’s clit, after releasing the valve. Once that was done her clit was unprotected from being rubbed and stimulated. As he drove back and forth now, Shelly began to cum constantly. He rammed her harder and harder his huge cock turning her inside out on each stroke.

As I watched, the native man stepped up and pressed his cock into her mouth. Stretching her lips wide. Her jaw looked like it was about to dislocate from the size of him. He kept pressing in and pretty soon he was fucking her mouth and throat. His long cock took a while before it bottomed out in her throat, what with him being careful and all.

Once she was taking all of his length though, he began to really fuck her. Shelly, cumming like she was, seemed unaware of this monster cock driving in and out of her face like it was. She moaned in one long continuous sound of passion and pleasure.

As these two men fucked her the others began to gather around and feel her body in various places. One guy pushed several fingers into her ass. Another was playing with one breast as another played with her other breast. The last man reached down and began to rub her clit firmly. Once in a while he would place it between two fingers and pull and stroked it like it was a little cock. When he did this Shelly would just collapse, I think, passing out. The huge cocks in her pussy and mouth would revive her pretty soon so this kept up for a while.

They took turns on her for about two hours, never really cumming. Then one of them picked her up and laid her face down over him. As his cock entered her pussy, another man stepped up and pushed his cock into her tight rear end.

Looking as they began to sandwich her between them, I was a bit afraid they were going to split her apart. Her holes were both obscenely stretched, and her body just didn’t look like it could possibly stretch any more.

With two cocks in her and the pressure being applied on her clit I watched as my wife flat passed out. She still orgasmed every so often, but she was out of it. Each man there took each of her holes. When they finished up and got ready to cum they held up cups to catch all their cum in. My wife laid on that table, legs spread, face down, passed out. Her pussy and asshole were open. Gaping open. Her juices were running out of her in one continuous stream.

As each man came, their cum half-filled a coffee cup. Two of them overflowed the cups they held. As they were getting dressed, Sam collected the cups of cum and disappeared. I held Shelly close to me. She was still out cold. Her body shuddered once when I accidently brushed her clit.

Kissing her lips, I held her to me. Waiting for her to come to. When I realized that she was going to be out for a while yet, I laid her down in a comfortable position on the table. On her side. Her holes were still gaping wide open. I covered her up with my jacket as that was all I had on me.

Sam entered the room and beckoned me over to him. He put an arm around my shoulder and then pulled me out of the room. He locked the door behind him so nobody could get in without the key.

‘Shelly will probably sleep for a couple of hours. We might as well sit out here and visit some. So far she has surpassed any slut I have had before. She is simply amazing. Such a beautiful woman and yet so sexual too. A rare combination.’

‘I know. She has surprised me a lot lately. I count myself very lucky to have her as my wife. She is my dream come true that’s for sure.’

‘Just to let you know my plans for the rest of the night, we are going to my place. I have a few things I want to do with her then we will crash for a while. Tomorrow, well ,she is going to really prove her slutiness for me.’

‘Just don’t push her farther than she can recover from is all I ask. I love her and even tonight, we have pressed her pretty far. By the way, where did you come up with that little suction thing you used on her clit?’

‘I had a friend make it for me. If used carefully, it will stimulate a woman’s clit to the point of keeping her right on the edge of orgasm. Then, when you touch it, suck it, rub it, or even tap it, she will cum hard. Every time. When we are done this weekend, I’ll let you have it. Just be careful with it. Try not to use it too often. I’m not sure but what you could damage her clit permanently. I know the women I have used it on before have never been hurt, but one never knows. I will use it today, tomorrow and possibly Sunday, but I wouldn’t use it again for about three days. Let her clit go back to a more normal size for a day or two.’

‘Will her clit begin to grow with it and stay larger than it was?’

‘I can say that on two women it made their clit’s stick way out and be very sensitive for quite a long time. One of them is still quite sensitive. If you brush up against her crotch, she will cum immediately. Several women’s clit’s grew longer but after a few years they went back in size almost to what they were. For the most part, if you use it once in a while, her clit will probably grow a bit and stay there. It will be sensitive though, remember that. One touch orgasm’s could cause some problems if someone were to find out and use that touch while you were not around. They could have her orgasm and then take her while she was there in her nirvana. Be careful with it. She is too precious of a slut to get hurt by someone who is not caring about her.’

‘So the effect is sort of permanent then? If we were to use it say every week or so?’

‘Oh hell yeah. If you used it on her say, every Saturday night, her clit would be longer by about an inch for the rest of the week. All it would take for the rest of the week would be you rubbing her there, a touch when she least expected it, or if say, you sucked it. She would orgasm hard. Probably want more right away too. To the point of begging for it.’

‘Wow. I never knew that such a thing existed. So, don’t use it too much and be careful afterwards since it only takes a touch to set her off?’

‘Yes, I can’t stress that enough. You saw her tonight. Imagine her at the store and somebody were to grope her. She would cum hard enough that if they could tell what she was doing, and what to do right after, they would be fucking her right away.’

We talked for a few hours and then went to check on Shelly. She was just waking up. Her pussy lips were red as was her bottom. I could see hand prints on her ass cheeks where a couple of the men had spanked her a bit as they had fucked her.

She gladly took an offered drink. I found what was left of her uniform and saw that just the dress was going to any good. I just put my jacket over her shoulders and we headed out to our car. On the way through the bar the catcalls and whistles got pretty loud as the men there saw Shelly’s bare ass and pussy.

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers
12