Shelly & James Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers

We went into the kitchen and he offered me a drink and snacks. As we sat there at the counter, he turned on a small TV. As it came on I realized that we were watching our sluts as they laid in the bed tied up with the clit stimulators stuck on them and the nipple clips tugging upwards on their breasts.

He turned up the sound and we could hear them moaning and groaning. Shelly tried to talk to Julie, but Julie evidently knew about the camera’s and mikes because she wouldn’t say anything back to her. Shelly eventually must have gotten the idea of why since she shut up and just moaned after a bit.

‘I love this part. You see, here, we are building their need up and up until they just can’t stand it. Once we go back in, you will get on the bed and just play with them. Here and there, wherever you want to touch. Each time you touch you will cause them to have mini-orgasm’s.’

‘Just with a touch? Anywhere on their bodies?’

‘Yeah. Anywhere. If you go in there and touch their clit’s, well, you may get hit with a spray of pussy juice. They will cum pretty intensely. Seen it happen before. Right now they are each thinking of needing release and how bad they want to, hell, have to cum. It’s mostly in their mind.’

‘At what point do you take off the tubes?’

‘Well, whenever, but remember, the longer those tubes stay where they are, with maybe a little re-do on the suction in a bit, the more intense the feeling’s they have will get. I was thinking of leaving them like this for the rest of the night. We could catch some sleep and then in the morning, well, one hell of a wake up fuck. They will be asleep, still spread like they are now. To wake them up we go in and flick those tubes. They wake up in orgasm right away. Never even see it coming either. It’s pretty intense for them. I know Julie loves it.’

‘The rest of the night? Won’t they get cramps or won’t those tubes hurt them being on there for so long?’

‘Haven’t had any complaints yet James. Not at all. Besides we will only be getting about fours hours sleep now anyway. I have plans for Shelly this morning. Big plans. Matter of fact, I would love for you to just do Julie when we get up and leave Shelly alone. It will help her to see you are the master anyway.’

‘What are your plans for Shelly?’

‘Well, I have those cutoff jeans and that top she is supposed to wear. Those with a pair of high-heeled boots I have here, well, she is going to be a big hit at the place I intend to take her. There will be ten men there, and everyone of them ready to have fun with her. No pain, well, hard pain and very large cocks. She will be busy for quite a while in the morning. If she is right at that edge, well, she will wear them out easily.’

‘Where are you taking her?’

‘It’s a gym. These guys are built like Greek Gods, and surprisingly, their cocks are huge. Not the usual body-builder types for sure. Shelly will be well used and put away very, very, wet.’

We went to bed. I stayed in the guest room and Sam went to the basement to a bedroom down there. A few hours later, without me getting much sleep since I knew that Shelly would be performing again, I got up and showered.

curious2c
curious2c
2,519 Followers
12