Shelly & James Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,516 Followers

"Fuck you. You fucking..."

I hung up on him. He had nothing to say to me that I was afraid of, nor did he have anything useful to say either. I had learned a hard lesson and we were so fortunate to have learned enough before things went too far too.

Three weeks later I took Julie to Sam's place and she got the rest of her things. Sam didn't give us any trouble at all. He did cuss at me for destroying his tapes, and he wasn't happy about Julie leaving him, but he gave us no trouble.

Julie was still living with us. Shelly told me one night that she had asked Julie to stay with us period. I was stunned and a bit put out since I felt that meant that our sex life was going to go back to boring again. I was proved wrong on that thought though.

One night I came home from work and Julie met me at the door. She was wearing a babydoll nighty and had a drink ready for me. As I walked in and stared at her near-nakedness I felt my cock growing hard. Shelly came up to me and she had on a similar nighty.

They proceeded to strip off all my clothes and lead me into the master bedroom. I was made to lay down and Julie crawled up on one side as Shelly crawled up on the other side of me. This began a night of sex that I will never forget. My wife had definitely gotten over her jealousy and shared me with Julie openly and lovingly.

All night long I had one or the other or both either fucking or sucking me. I was flat worn out by morning. It was a good thing that I had the weekend ahead of me or I would have had to call in sick to work. On Saturday night Shelly had a surprise again. She got dressed up in her sexiest dress and no underwear. We then all went out to the adult theater where Julie and Shelly performed in the booth again like that one night that seemed so long ago. This time I had two hot women with me and I got to watch as my wife got fucked by three at a time and Julie got three at a time too.

There were subtle differences though. All the men were required to wear condoms. I was the only one allowed to cum in or on them. Always, one was free to play with me while we would watch the other taking on her men. I found it to be just as stimulating and sexually erotic this way as that very first time had been.

Shelly and Julie had gotten fucked by quite a few men that night, but when we got home, they both had a lot more to give to me yet. I enjoyed my harem quite a bit. We settled into a life where once a month we go out and the girls get to have fun with other men as I watch.

John came back into town and we met him at his motel. He was shocked at the addition of Julie to the ‘games' and we had a great weekend. He was worn out on Sunday night as we left. Shelly enjoyed him quite a bit and both Shelly and Julie were on him at once several times over the weekend.

We talked some more and it was decided that Julie would stay with us as a part of our family. Julie came up with the idea of a ‘ceremony' dedicating each of us to the other, and in that way I ended up ‘married' to two beautiful women. I had a custom-made bed built for us...larger than a California-king...as a ‘wedding' gift for all of us.

Shelly and I are closer than ever now. I shudder at times when I think of how close I came to letting her get hurt or worse by Sam. My naiveness had almost led to our destruction. Julie has become very close to us too. We are truly a very happy family now.

I am a bit worried though. It seems that both Shelly and Julie are talking about wanting some kids. I am expected to be the father of them and they have been working out how to do it so that both are not pregnant at the same time. It appears that I may have my work cut out for me in the future.

Anyway, for now, I have only this to say. If you and your wife decide to play, like Shelly and I did, please be more aware of the bad that can happen and take great care to protect yourselves. Our fun could have turned out being very, very, bad in the end. Also, we started out being very unsafe. Neither of us even thought about the dangers of unprotected sex. We were very lucky to have not caught diseases of any type.

curious2c
curious2c
2,516 Followers
12