Shelly and "Jenny's" Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Shelly has a "Black"mailer.
3.4k words
4.4
27k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akak28
akak28
21 Followers

I woke up in bed next to my husband on Sunday morning with an awful hangover. I was only wearing my panties—my cum soaked-now-dried—panties. My exposed, large breasts had erect nipples from being exposed to the cold air in our four-bedroom house. I looked over at my husband sleeping next to me. How could I have done what I did, I thought? I felt so ashamed from letting Marcus violate me in my pussy and my asshole and filling me up with his massive load at the party. I felt so ashamed and guilty. I kissed my sleeping husband on the cheek and slipped out of bed, sliding into my slippers as I did.

I thought back to last night. After Marcus pumped me full of his seed and left me in the kitchen, I remember walking out and looking for my husband. I knew that cum was dripping down my legs, but I just needed to find my husband. I felt terrible, and I needed to make it up to him. But, when I didn't find him—I guess he was talking business over a cigar or something—I found the bar and started drinking. I couldn't cope with my infidelity, and so drinking was a good option. I hung around the bar for almost an hour, while big black men came and went, always hitting on me. Some would grab me by the waist, or caress my arm—I felt like they knew what I had done, but that was crazy, right? I was just being paranoid. Anyways, I finally saw my husband and we just got in a cab and left. At least I think that's what happened—I was pretty drunk and my memory was a bit hazy.

I walked toward the kitchen; I was parched and I needed water, and maybe also some fucking advil. It was okay that I was topless; the kids were both out visiting their grandparents this weekend. I grabbed a glass and pulled the tab on our Brita water filter. I looked down at my panties. Fuck—it was so obvious that these were caked in dry cum. Did my husband see them? Did he know? I slid my cum-covered panties off my toned ass and looked at them. I could smell Marcus' rich cum on them, and just thinking about what happened started to make me wet in my pussy. What the hell is wrong with me, I thought? I decided to throw them into the trash can under the sink—I didn't ever want to see those silky, cum-caked panties and be reminded by my infidelity to my husband who I loved so much.

I found my phone on the coffee table; I must have left it there last night? I slid the screen to unlock it, and noticed I had an email notification. That was odd for Sunday morning? I opened up my email application on my phone and noticed an email from BigBlackDick4UrSlutHoles@gmail.com. My heart dropped—what the fuck was this? I clicked the message, hoping it was just spam. But as the message loaded on my smartphone, I knew this was not spam. It read:

Hey Shelly,

You were such a filthy black cock slut last night. I'm so hard just thinking about how you took Marcus' dick in your ass while you both cummed last night. Unfortunately for you, I saw the whole fucking thing, from you sucking his big, black dick, to you getting creampied in both your slutty cunt holes. You don't believe me? Check the attachments to this email, bitch. And if you don't want these picture to get forwarded to your husband, you will meet me at Misty Lounge in the King room at 8 pm tonight. Wear one of your daughters' slutty, short dresses and don't fucking wear any god damn underwear.

See you soon, you fucking whore,

BigBlackDick4UrSlutHoles

What the fuck is going on, I thought? My heart was racing as I opened the attachments. There were a few pictures and a video. The first picture was me walking into the kitchen with Marcus. The next one was me on my knees sucking his big black dick. Jesus. Someone had been watching the whole time—it looked as though from the staircase in the corner. There were no lights on in that corner; I suppose someone could have been there the whole time? How could I have been so stupid! The next picture was me bent over the fucking counter taking that enormous dick in my pussy. The high resolution of the picture revealed how wet my pussy had been, and the cream I had deposited on Marcus' dick. Shit—that dick was so big, I thought. How the hell did I ever take that—looking at the picture it was unbelievable how stretched out my pussy was. As much as I hated it, looking at these pictures was turning me on. I swiped to the next picture—it was Marcus fucking me in my ass. Shit, I thought as I felt my rear end. It did hurt, which made sense because I had never been fucked in my virgin asshole before, but it also felt good. I next clicked the video—and Marcus popped up on the screen, grunting and groaning as he filled my ass, then my pussy, with his hot cum. The video revealed the cum dripping out of my holes as I pulled my panties in place. And then it ended.

Holy shit—I'm so fucked, I thought. How the hell did someone get these pictures? If my husband ever sees this, he'll never forgive me! I slumped in the couch, and started thinking. I could choose to not meet this stranger at the Misty Lounge tonight, but what if he chooses to send James the pictures? Then my life is ruined! What if I go and don't meet his demands? What if I do show up in a slutty number, and still sends the incriminating evidence to James? I felt trapped—I had no good options here. I started to cry, as I thought about the mess I had created for myself. I should have never offered to suck Marcus' dick, and I definitely shouldn't have let that escalate the way it had. I was such a dumb slut, I thought, and I didn't deserve someone as good as James. Still, I needed to try to save our marriage, and I decided I would go to the Misty Lounge and meet this guy and try to reason with him.

At 7:30 pm, I grabbed a cab to the Misty

Lounge. I had told James I had a girl's night, and he didn't bat an eye. I was dressed in one of my daughters' little dresses. It had a deep v-neck that dipped several inches below my breasts. I had bigger boobs than my daughter, too, so the dress really slowed off my bust. The bottom of the dress hugged my firm, toned ass, but it barely covered it. I kept having to pull it down to make sure I wasn't flashing everyone. This was even more important because, as the stranger had demanded, I was not wearing ay underwear, and my bare pussy and asshole were totally exposed.

When I arrived at the Misty Lounge—a place that I had never been—I realized that this was a young and trendy place. All the girls were dressed up and looking to be fucked. The guys were hot and young as well. I recognized some of these people, I thought,, as friends of my children who were eighteen-year-old high-school seniors. I suppose they all had fake IDs to get in even though there were 18, I thought? I asked a waitress where the "King" room was and she pointed toward a side room with a curtain door. As I made my way in that direction, I realized my heart was racing. I was going to meet this guy, and take control of the situation. I was going to demand that he give me back the original pictures and video and never bother me again.

I parted the curtain and met my blackmailer. Shit, I thought. This was Marcus' son, Darius. "Hey slutty ma," he cooed at me. I knew Darius for a long time—he played football and basketball with my son. He was also a senior and had turned 19 recently—he had been held back in school once. Next to Darius was a little, uninterested-seeming, blonde girl with flat boobs and a tight ass. Also in the room were three other black guys that I had never met. "I'm glad you decided to show up, bitch," Darius continued, "because I will not hesitate to send this shit to your husband."

"Please, Darius," I pleaded. "You don't need to do this. That would ruin my marriage," I continued.

"Bitch, you think I care about that?" he replied. "Nah, I don't give a damn. But when I saw my dad nutting up in your fuckholes, I thought to myself, I want a slice of that fine white ass." He approached me, and I rearranged my short dress to make sure I was fully covered up. As he drew near, I could smell his thick cologne and the smell of weed on him. He grabbed me by the waist, and started to pill my short dress upward. "No!" I vehemently objected.

"Bitch, you want me to send these pictures to yo husband," he retorted? "If you don't then you'll let me do whatever the fuck I please." I resisted some more, but then I looked into his eyes. I could tell he was not fucking around, and for the sake of my marriage I needed to what he said. He continued to pull my dress ] bottom upward, and it snapped into place as he got it over my tight, perky ass. Now my shaved cunt was revealed to everyone in the room. I saw the three other black guys stare at my pussy, as they sipped on their drinks. The other girl in the room was now sitting down, and I could see she had no underwear on either, and she was licking her fingers and then touching her vagina slowly.

"Fellas," Darius continued, "I saw this filthy slut fuck my dad, almost balls deep, last night. She's suck a slut, she let him cream her asshole and her pussy." As he said this, he inserted a finger—wet and cold from the condensation from his drink—into my slutty cunt hole. "Ooooh," I moaned. "Please don't touch me, Darius. I don't want to be unfaithful to my husband anymore." Everyone in the room laughed at that statement, as if I was making no sense—I was, wasn't I?

Instead of saying anything in response, he inserted his finger deeper into my pussy. The music was blaring in the background, but all I could feel was his powerful finger deep inside my cunt. Goddamn, I was letting someone take advantage of me again—two days in a row. I noticed the other three guys rubbing their pants above their crotches. Two of them were tall, maybe 6'1'', dark, and very fit. The other was slightly shorter, but more massive—maybe 300 pounds. Darius towered over me as well, at 6'3''.

"Bitch," Darius said he continued fucking me with his finger, which was now glistening with my pussy juices that proved my body was betraying me, "you're about to have more big black dicks inside you than you ever have before." Fuck, I thought. This asshole thinks he's going to gangbang me with his boys. "No one is going to fuck me tonight," I adamantly replied. "I need you to, OOOH" I moaned as his finger hit a particularly sensitive spot in my fuck hole, "delete those pictures!" Darius laughed and instead started to unzip his jeans. Out popped a beautiful, big black dick, entirely straight and probably 10 inches long. He was already throbbing hard. Part of me was pleased that he was turned on from looking at my bare pussy and fingering my slutty cunt. I looked at the other guys in the room and they had unzipped their pants as well. Jesus, they all had massive dicks, all longer than 8 inches, and thick as my forearm. Darius maneuvered me to a chair and bent me over the chair-back. I felt his throbbing dick rubbing up and down my sloppy, wet, tight cunt. Fuck, I thought—I'm going to let this asshole fuck me. I had no choice!

As I felt Darius' big, nigger dick rub up-and-down my slit, one of the other guys positioned himself at the front of the chair. His big black dick was now close to my face. I had never seen a big black dick up close and person until yesterday, and now I had seen two in my face. He shifted forward, bringing his big, throbbing dick to my mouth. I turned away, but as I did, I felt Darius enter my pussy with his thick nigger dick. "Ooh," I moaned as I felt his dick split my pussy lips and stretch my tight cunt. As I moaned out loud, the guy in front of me grabbed my head and inserted his dick into my mouth. "Mmfffff" I protested as his dick stuffed my mouth. Fuck, I thought. He held my head in place and as I squirmed and writhed my body in protest, but he continued to hold me in place while Darius' powerful thrusts kept me bent over the chair. I could hear squishing noises as Darius' fucked my slutty pussy hole. I was enraged that my body kept betraying me and responding to these big black cocks by getting so wet. It felt so damn good though to be fucked by a big black dick though...stop it, I thought. I can't think those thoughts!

One of the other guys was fucking the other girl in the room now in the corner, and the other had positioned himself next to his friend whose dick I was sucking; presumably to be next in line. "Look at how wet this slut his," Darius said to his friends. He pulled out from my pussy to show them, and also grabbed his dick with his left hand to clean off some of my slutty cunt juices. He brought his left hand to my face, where I was still being face fucked by a stranger, and inserted his pussy-juice covered hand into my mouth. I could taste my rich, wet, juices and I could tell that I was massively turned on.

Darius tapped his friend who was face fucking me on the shoulder, and he stopped and withdrew his massive dick from my mouth. I gasped for air. Thank god, this nightmare is over, I thought. But no—instead, Darius brought me around the chair. He sat down in it, and turned me around so that I wasn't facing him. My beautiful, tight white ass was in Darius' face. I had tried so hard tone my perfect ass for my husband, I thought, and now this young black stud was going to get all the benefits. He lowered me down towards his dick, and I knew immediate that he wanted me to ride his big black dick. I positioned my pussy to where his dick was as I lowered down on it. SLAP. Darius dmakced my tight ass incredibly hard. "Bitch, don't make no assumptions," Darius' angrily yelled at me. He shifted me forward a few inches, so that his monster dick was now pressing softly against my tight anus.

"Please, not there," I begged. If I was going to have to fuck these guys, I didn't want to get fucked in my tight, almost-virgin anus again. THAWCK. SLAP. Darius slapped my tight ass, and one of the guys slapped my perky right breast at the same time. "Bitch, we're going to do whatever the fuck we want," Darius ordered as he started pulling me down on his dick. I felt my anus stretch to accommodate the head of his big dick. "OOOh" I moaned, as I let him continue to violate my asshole deeper and deeper. I started to move upward rhythmically, but Darius pulled me down further. I looked down, and realized that there were still several inches left to go to get to his big black balls, but my tight ass felt so fucking full. He pulled me backwards toward him and started kissing my neck and he continued to get deeper into my ass."God, Darius, you dick feels so good in my tight slutty ass," I blurted. What the fuck was I saying?

Just then, I felt another dick position itself at my dripping pussy, sliding up and down my wet slit. Another guy was positioning himself at my mouth. I felt thr big black dick start to stretch my tight cunt as Darius continued to fuck my tight, pink asshole. What the fuck was going on, I thought. I was riding up and down on this stud's big, thick, black dick, while another guy violated my pussy with his BBC, and another guy was expecting a blow job?

As I thought this, I instinctively put the third guy's dick in my mouth and started to suck it like a pro. I was a bitch in heat now, and these beautiful black dicks were mine. I was going to make them all cum, I thought. I pushed down hard on Darius' dick and realized I had somehow taken his entire massive dick. "Oh god, fuck me with you big nigger dicks please," I begged. "Use my holes, I'm you tight, white slut tonight." I was turning red in areas on my body from the lust. One of the guys was now fucking me in my pussy feverishly. The pussy juices were dribbling down my taint to Darius' massive dick in my asshole, providing him with lubrication to violate me.

"UGHH," I heard the guy in my pussy say, as I felt his dick tremble in my pussy. He started to cum inside me, filling me with his hot cum. "I'm cumming in this bitch, is that okay," he asked Darius. "That's what this bitch wants," Darius answered. So the guy kept his dick in me, filling my slutty cunt with his sperm. I couldn't even protest because of the massive dick in my ass that I was riding, and the one in my mouth. Finally, the guy stopped creampieing my cunt. The guy from my mouth withdrew and positioned himself at my cunt, which was now dribbling with hot, black cum. Without even hesitating, or attempting to clean up his friend's cum, this third dick pressed inside and started to fuck me. As he did, he displaced cum from my tight, shaved, pink vagina, which dribbled onto Darius' dick in my ass, lubing up his dick.

Finally, Darius' groaned. "I'm gonna cum in your fucking ass slut. Tell me you want me to." "Baby," I replied, "cum in my slutty ass. It's all yours, I need you fucking cum. I'm your white, tight, toned, sex slut." As I said those words, which I couldn't even fucking believe, he started to fill my ass with his cum. I could feel my ass muscles clench his dick as he filled me up, and then some, with a steady stream of his seed.

I wish I could say that was the end, but they kept fucking me. For two hours, they fucked my pussy, my mouth, and my ass. They filled me with more cum than I have ever fucking seen. These black studs were insatiable, and I was their insatiable whore for the night. When they were finally done, I asked Darius. "so now you're going to delete those pictures, right?"

"Bitch," look over there." In the corner, I realized that the girl was holding her cell phone up. The red dot was on, indicating she was taking a video. How long had she been there, I thought? Fuck—how could I be so irresponsible?

"Yeah, that's right. I'm not deleting anything. I own your sexy, white ass bitch. And as long as I want to own you, I'm gonna own you and all your fucking slut holes. What you're going to do now, is meet us at 7:00 pm tomorrow in the men's locker room at the high school after football practice. Borrow one of your daughter's extra cheerleader uniforms and those stretchy ass red spandex shorts. Wear some fucking platform heels, and get ready to get fucked. See you then."

They all pulled up their pants, and left me there sitting on the chair. As their hot, thick, sticky cum dribbled from my asshole and pussy, I thought about the predicament I was in. Fuck, how did I let any of this happen, I thought, as I realized I was going to have to meet my blackmailer tomorrow in the boy's locker room, probably to get gangbanged and creampied again...

akak28
akak28
21 Followers