Shelly and the Tow Truck Driver Ch. 03

Story Info
Both men show up for their prize.
3.8k words
4.15
36.6k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly sighed as the bus huffed to life behind her and began to drive down the street. Her high heels clicked on the sidewalk. Her hair was tousled; she was sweaty; one corner of her blouse was untucked.

Normally, her commute from work was a twenty-minute drive in an air-conditioned car with her favorite radio station. But her car had broken down and now she had to ride the bus for an hour with a large, swaying group of people. One guy had copped a feel as he left at one stop.

Her car would be fixed up by the end of the week, but that wasn't a shining light in the story. To pay for the tow -- because she didn't have any money -- she had given the driver a striptease and two blowjobs. Unbeknownst to her at first, he had captured video of her undressing and had posted them on YouTube. They were still marked as private, but he had threatened to flip the switch if she didn't do what he wanted. Never mind that he had also taken her keys so he could sneak back in whenever he wanted and fuck her. She had found them inside her door this morning when she woke up. The message was clear; he'd be back.

But he wasn't paying for her repair. No, it turned out that her landlord owned the tow truck company, and he had agreed to fix her car, plus some extras, in exchange for sex for five more nights.

And she had no doubt where this would end up, for last night he had asked her what would happen if both men came over at the same time. She'd have to do what they both wanted. Her stomach flipped at the thought. She had an active enough sex life, but she had never taken two guys at once. That was something sluts and whores did.

She had a moment of panic as she walked up the driveway in her apartment complex. Her car wasn't there! She quickened her pace.

On the front of her carpark was a note. "Towed the car to the shop. See you, tonight. Jimmy." Her driver. And that was that. It was tonight. She tried to imagine it. She felt like she was going to throw up. How had this happened? How could she make it end? She didn't have any ideas. She felt trapped. She turned up the walkway to her front door and went inside.

She put her purse on the table and checked the mail on the floor under the mail slot in the door. Bills. Great.

The phone rang. She didn't feel like talking to anyone. She let it go to voicemail.

It rang again. She ignored it.

It rang again. Fine!

"Hello," she spat as she picked up the phone.

"Now, Shelly," said her landlord's voice, "that's no way to answer the phone." She grimaced. Then she realized his voice sounded odd.

"Am I on speakerphone?"

"Hey, babe," said Jimmy's voice. Her knees felt weak.

"You'll be happy to know that Jimmy and I left work a little early; we're having a drink in the upstairs room in my apartment." They were here. Already. She didn't say anything.

"Why don't you go open up your drapes," said her landlord. She was confused at the request, but then she remembered something he had said last night. The curtains raked across the rod, exposing the small patio outside her living room.

"Perfect. Now take two steps back." She did. "Excellent!"

"Jimmy and I both have binoculars here," he said, "so we have a nice view of you. Wave toward us." She lazily lifted a hand and waved it in the general direction of her landlord's apartment. She broke out into another sweat as she imagined the next few hours.

"C'mon," said Jimmy. "Smile." She gave an obviously fake smile and waved again.

"I see we'll have to work on your enthusiasm a bit," said Mr. Sheldon. Again, she stayed silent. There was no point in having a conversation.

"Now, Shelly," said her landlord, "I'm disappointed in you."

That got her attention. "Good lord. Why on earth?"

"Talking to Jimmy this morning, he told me he had suggested you greet me last night in just a bra and panties. You didn't."

"Actually, he said I should wear something skimpy," she retorted. "I think we can both agree I did."

"Hm, perhaps," he said, "but I like the idea of you answering the door in your underwear. So I think that's how you should greet us tonight." Us. She couldn't pretend any longer. She let out a sob as a tear ran down her face.

"Please don't make do this," she whispered into the phone.

"Do what? Carry out your end of the bargain? Are you going to renege? I fear it might take a while to get your car back if you do, and the price might go up a bit."

"Stop your blubbering," said Jimmy. She bit her lip a bit. But the tears were there, ready to come again. She took a deep breath.

There was silence on the phone.

"Well?" said Jimmy.

"Well what?"

"You're going to open the door in just your underwear. But you're not just wearing your underwear now, are you?"

"Yes, Shelly, why don't you take off your clothes," said her landlord.

She wanted to scream. She wanted to run and hide and never see these men again. But she was trapped, and everyone knew it.

She tucked the phone between her head and her shoulder and untucked her blouse all the way. Then she began to unbutton it. There was no allure here, and within a few seconds her blouse was on the floor. She reached behind her, undid the zipper on the skirt, and pushed it down her legs.

"Jesus," said Jimmy, "that's the most boring fucking underwear I've ever seen." She wasn't trying to seduce them, but she felt a flush over her freckled skin.

"A white bra and panties," he exclaimed, "that's ridiculous. Plus, those panties show off your paunch." She flushed again. She wasn't fat, but she was definitely plump.

"I agree," said her landlord. "These are a bit uninspired. Do you have something a bit nicer for us?"

"Hey," said Jimmy, "go put on what you wore for me yesterday. That was pretty fucking hot."

"It was," said Mr. Sheldon, "I saw the video." She grimaced. "Let's see how that one goes. Go change into that." She sighed and put down the phone.

In her bedroom, as she changed into the rumpled green satin slip and the black g-string, she felt the tears begin to fall again. Stay strong, she thought, and you'll get through this. She didn't want them to see her break.

Within a moment, she was in her living room again. Low whistles came over the phone.

"That is much nicer," said her landlord. "The green really complements your red hair, even if it is fake. Turn around and bend over for us." So much for the niceties, she thought, as she turned and did as he wanted.

"Lift the slip a bit so we can enjoy the view," he said. She reached behind her and exposed the thin string of her panties.

"Nice ass," said Jimmy. This night was terrifying her, but the fact that two voyeurs were commanding her to pose and strip was actually kind of hot. She stood up and faced her remote viewers.

"Show us the tits," said Jimmy. She flinched, but she dutifully lifted her slip to expose her large, full breasts. Another low whistle. Silence for a minute, then she let the slip fall.

"You know, Jimmy showed me those videos of you from yesterday," said her landlord. "They're quite good. Have you considered working as a stripper?" She shook her head. No need to comment.

"You should," he said. "You could probably solve some of your financial woes. I'd pay to see you," he said. How gracious, she thought.

"Hey, boss," said Jimmy, "you should have her come to the shop and strip for us all."

"No!" she gasped.

"An intriguing idea. You have to do whatever I say for five more nights, don't you, Shelly." And that was it. She began to cry in earnest.

"Please don't," she said.

"Maybe not just a striptease, eh, boss?" said Jimmy.

"No!" she shrieked.

"I could make a lot of men very happy, Shelly," said her landlord.

"Please, no. Anything but that."

"Hmmm," said her landlord, and she knew she had said the magic words.

"How about we extend our contract a bit," said her landlord. She sobbed. But she nodded.

"Yes? How about another five days?" It was just sex, she thought, and he wasn't a half-bad lover.

"And I think you can be a bit more, shall we say, open with your charms," he said. She grimaced. She had agreed to do whatever he wanted, minus anal. She let out a loud sob, and nodded.

"Very good," said her landlord. "I won't make you strip and have sex with my men." Her body wracked with the sobs, but she said, "Thank you," very quietly.

"Do you have lube there," he said, "or shall I bring some?" And with that, she let out another wail.

"Jesus Fucking Christ," said Jimmy. "Hey, stop the waterworks." But she kept crying.

"You know you still have to do what I want," he said. "So what if I host your little show?" She gasped.

"No, don't!" she said.

"Can I use the garage, boss?" he said.

"I don't see why not," said her landlord. She pictured herself gyrating in front of a room full of greasy men and then lying down on a greasy, concrete floor.

"I won't do it," she said.

"Well, then I'll make your video and pictures public, and I'll take more tonight and upload those." My god. This was hell.

"Don't," she said.

"Well, then put a big fucking smile on your face and enjoy yourself. One little tear or weepy little sound or whatever, and off the videos go. Got it?" She nodded vigorously, took a deep breath, let it out, and forced a smile onto her face. She bit her lip a little to prevent more sobs from coming out.

"Better," said Jimmy. "Keep it up."

"Now, Shelly," said her landlord, "is that the only lingerie you have?" She shook her head.

"Why don't you go pick something else out, and we'll see if we want to go with that." She nodded and turned.

"But, hey, leave the slip here," said Jimmy. She sighed, turned back to them, and stripped off her slip, leaving her naked except for a g-string. Hoots and whistles from the phone. She smiled, for real this time.

"And clean up that make=up," he said.

Fifteen minutes later, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing black lace boy shorts and a matching strapless bra. She had re-done her make-up. Jimmy was a dick, but he was right. Once she had just decided to smile and get through it, the fear lessened and her mood improved. She'd get through it; then in a couple of weeks she'd be done.

She walked back into the living room, and her phone erupted with applause.

"Turn around," said her landlord. She did.

"Bend over," said Jimmy when her back was to them. She did. Her audience knew how to show their appreciation, at least.

"God, that ass looks hot," said Jimmy. "Okay, boss, forget any other outfits; let's just get down there and get a piece." She gulped and bit her lip.

"Yes, Shelly," said her landlord, "answer the door like that."

"Look, guys," she said, "I'm going to do what you want, but I'd prefer not to answer the door like this. Mr. Henderson across the way has his front door open, and he's always giving me pervy looks as it is. I'll just put on a robe and then take it off when you're inside. Please?"

"Are you changing our terms?" said her landlord.

"No! Not at all. I just don't want to be wearing nothing but a bra and panties when I answer the door."

"Are you doing what we want or not?" said Jimmy.

"I am! I promise. I'm asking for a favor."

"What if we say no," said her landlord. She felt bile rise in her throat, but calmed herself.

"If you ask me to do it, I'll do it, because I have to" she said bitterly. "But I'm asking for a concession. I'll be able to really get into the sex tonight if I don't let Mr. Henderson see me in my underwear."

The two men were murmuring, and she couldn't hear what they were saying.

"Shelly," said her landlord, "Jimmy and I discussed it. If we don't make you answer the door in your bra and panties, you'll do anything else we want?"

Thank god. "Yes. I promise. Eagerly." Maybe not, but she could fake it, she supposed.

"Okay," he said, "then you don't have to come to the door dressed like that."

"Thank you!" she said.

"Yes. Now take off that bra for us and lift those fine breasts," he continued. She did, hefting her breasts in her hands as the black lace fluttered to the floor. Her nipples were hard.

"Very nice," he said. "That's how you'll greet us."

"Wait, what?!" she shouted. "What about the robe?"

"And miss a single instant of that beautiful body?" said her landlord. "If you'd prefer to keep discussing this, you don't have to wear the panties, either." She swallowed hard to stop the tears again.

"No, I'm fine," she said with gritted teeth.

"Then we'll be right down," he said.

She waited in her entryway, shivering with cold and anticipation. Open the door, let them in, close the door, she thought.

Her doorbell rang, and she quickly opened the door. Her short, balding, fat landlord and the muscular, wiry, young driver were there. Her landlord was holding flowers, which oddly touched her. She opened the screen door and waved them in. They didn't move.

"Why don't you come out here and give us a nice kiss?" said her landlord. My god, she thought. How horrible were they going to make this? She glanced at the door across the way. It was open, but her neighbor wasn't there.

She opened the door and stepped out, glancing nervously around. Her two lovers for the evening openly leered at her. Jimmy pulled her to him and kissed her deeply as his hands rubbed her tits. Her landlord stepped behind her and grabbed her ass. A part of her began to warm to this idea.

Jimmy broke the kiss and Mr. Sheldon turned her toward him. He ran one hand up and down her back as the other kneaded her left tit.

Suddenly, she heard her screen door open and close. And then she heard the lock on it. She turned sharply.

"What do you think you're doing," she hissed. She was once again very conscious of the fact that she was standing outside wearing nothing but some lace panties.

Jimmy grinned widely behind the door. "If you want to come in," he said, "you've got to pay a toll." He pointed down to the mail slot. "Slip the panties through there," he said. She turned back to her landlord, but he was grinning, too.

"That's right, Shelly," he said in a loud voice. She glanced nervously over his shoulder. "Jimmy came up with this idea on the way over, and I highly approve of it. I like my employees to show some creativity."

"Stop this," she whispered to him.

"Uh uh uh," said Jimmy. "Anything we wanted, you said. Eagerly, you said." Fucking A. Okay, whatever. The sooner she was in, the sooner this was over. She pushed her panties down her legs and then tucked them into the mail slot. Jimmy grabbed them from the other side and tossed them away. Then she heard the sound she had been dreading.

"What's going on out here?" said Mr. Henderson's voice. She stood up quickly, turned to face him, and blushed. Standing up seemed preferable to bending over, though she was just as naked either way.

"Ms. Foster has offered to entertain us this evening, Robert," said her landlord.

Robert Henderson was a tall, middle-aged man with graying hair and big hands. She had caught him tossing not-very-subtle leers her way before. That lack of subtlety was nothing compared to what he was doing now. He was openly staring at her with a thin grin. One hand had slid down to his cock.

"Ha," he said. "I always knew she was a god damn cocktease," he said. What?

"Come here for a moment, Shelly," said her landlord. She was shaking, but she did what he said. He turned her so she was in profile to Mr. Henderson, stepped behind her, and began feeling her up from behind. His hand cupped her breasts as he leaned in and whispered "eagerly" in her ear. She shivered.

"Would you like to feel these tits, Robert?" said her landlord. She bit her tongue. Mr. Henderson didn't waste any time. Within one step he was standing in front of her and grabbing her breasts hard. His hands were leathery and his breath stank. He twisted a nipple with glee.

"Ouch!" she said.

"Now now, Robert, don't hurt the poor girl. Maybe you should try touching her sweet little cunt." Oh my god. His dry hand shot down to between her leg. He pushed a finger between her lips. His nails were ragged.

"See how nice your neighbor is, Shelly?" She didn't say anything; she just let him grope her, waiting for it to be over.

"Okay, Robert, I think I'll take Ms. Foster in, now." Mr. Henderson pulled away with obvious reluctance.

"Have fun fucking that hot slut," he said to her landlord. "Man, what I wouldn't give for some time with her." He was talking about her as if she wasn't even there.

"Well, I doubt she's up for three men tonight," he said. And with that, Jimmy opened the door.

She raced in, feeling a hot flush of shame about the molestation. She loathed Mr. Henderson. Even more now that he had been allowed to touch her.

"I can't believe you did that," she shouted as the door closed. She couldn't help herself.

Her landlord raised an eyebrow. "That's not very eager," he said. "That's not doing what we wanted. If you want to stop the deal right now, just let us know."

She took a deep breath. "I don't like him," she said.

"Well, then maybe you shouldn't try and bargain your way out of things we ask you to do," said Jimmy. "You do that again, and maybe you can suck that guy's dick." She shot him an angry look. "Smile," he said with a touch of menace. She pulled her lips upward into a forced smile.

"And speaking of sucking dicks," said Jimmy as he began to undo his belt. She gulped and tried to hide the panic in her eyes.

"Don't worry about it, honey," he said. "It's just sex. Sex with two guys instead of one. Why don't you bend over and help me get my cock out so you can suck it while the boss fucks you?"

That was it? No preamble?

"Can we please go to the couch," she asked.

"Of course, Shelly," her landlord said, "once you've done what Jimmy says." She heard him undoing his belt. The flowers fell to the floor. As she had begun to accept this evening, she had imagined a makeout session on the couch or in her bed, slowly leading up to her first time with two men. That thought had begun to seem kind of hot.

"I had hoped we could make out first," she said.

"You know," said Jimmy, "if you had just done what we asked, that might have happened." She swallowed and closed her eyes to push back the tears that would only get her into worse trouble. "Bend over," he said. She nodded and did what he said. She unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them and his underwear down. Behind her, she heard another zipper and the rustle of clothes sliding down. Jimmy's hard cock popped out. She slid her mouth onto it, and he moaned. She felt her landlord's sweaty, meaty hands on her hips. And she felt his cock tip against her pussy. She slid her tongue around Jimmy's cock, and the cock at her pussy pushed in.

She couldn't help it; she moaned at the sensation. "Fuck yeah," said Jimmy. He took her seeming pleasure as a chance to thrust into her right as his boss pushed his cock all the way in. She couldn't describe the sensation of being speared upon the two shafts. Neither man was big, but she felt fuller than she had ever felt. Her tits hung beneath her and swayed as the two men began to thrust with abandon. She'd start to focus on one cock when the other would slam into her. She couldn't focus. She kept licking and slurping Jimmy's dick as her landlord filled her up from behind.

Okay. This wasn't bad. This was hot. This was steamy and lustful. It was sheer sluttishness, and she felt wanton. She felt her hips grind back as she attacked the cock in her mouth with abandon.

Both men had been rock hard when they started. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes since they had started fucking her. But in those few moments, she thought, she changed. It wasn't bad. It was actually okay. She was no longer a girl who had never taken two men before. She was a girl who was, despite her reluctance, beginning to enjoy herself. She was a girl who was suddenly seeing adventure where before she had seen despair.

12