Shelly and the Tow Truck Driver Ch. 04

Story Info
She's behind on her rent. Her landlord offers an alternative.
3k words
4.22
22.6k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry." The voice squawked at Shelly from her phone. "We lost the job position at the last moment. But I think we had a real connection. Maybe we could ..."

She pressed the button to disconnect so hard it dented her finger. That was that. And tonight was tonight.

This had all started two weeks ago.

No. It had started three months ago. The small business where she worked had shut down. Her severance should have given her time to find a job. But no one was hiring and there were lots of other admin candidates in the pool. She had been postponing payments to make her money stretch.

Two weeks ago, she had come home from one interview to find her landlord waiting at her door. She shivered. She knew what it was about.

"Shelly," he said with a big smile. "So nice to see you again. I see you've let your hair return to its natural color." She had cut back on the red dye she liked, so her hair was its normal chestnut brown. She decided to skip the small talk.

"Mr. Sheldon," she said. "I know I'm late on my rent. I'm looking for a job right now. I'll get you your rent. I promise."

"Well," he said, "it's true you're behind. But I also wanted to remind you about the late fee."

"Late fee?"

"Of course, you've been such a good tenant, you probably forgot that part of your rental agreement." He paused and slowly looked over her body. She squirmed. "Why don't you invite me in, and we can discuss this mess in a more agreeable way." Another pause. "You could slip into something more comfortable."

Nine months ago, when she was down on her luck, she had fucked him for two weeks so he would fix her broken car. It had been a low point.

She set her jaw. "Just tell me about the late fee."

"Your rental contract says that when you're more than five days late with your rent, there's a 10 per cent late fee. Two weeks late," and he paused significantly, "and it goes to twenty per cent. At the end of the month, fifty per cent."

"Fifty per cent?!"

"Yes, I thought that would be surprising. And if you have neither the rent nor the late fee at that time, I have the option to evict."

"Evict?!" Her heart pounded in her chest. "I can't afford that, Mr. Sheldon."

"Well," he said, looking at her meaningfully.

She sighed. "Maybe you're right. We should discuss this inside. Like you said."

He grinned. "Oh, I'm afraid you lost your chance for that, Shelly." She blinked in astonishment. Her invitation had been fairly blatant. "You see, I'm betting that you won't be able to pay me at the end of the month. So I'm going to bring an eviction notice. At that point, I'll be open again to negotiation." He leered at her. "But let me tell you the terms now to save us some time. You will answer the door naked, and you will offer me anything I want until you can repay me your back rent. But I'll waive the late fee."

"Mr. Sheldon! That's a lot to ask."

"No more than I've already enjoyed, Shelly." She blushed. "Oh I do love watching that blush rush across your skin. I must say that I enjoyed the bottle red, but your natural hair color has the advantage of matching your pussy better."

She gaped.

"I knew you wouldn't take me to your bed today, Shelly," he said with a smile. "So I'm just telling you the terms. You can always try your luck somewhere else. But an eviction and unemployment make it unlikely anyone will rent to you, I have to say."

She swallowed. "I'll still owe the rent?"

"Ah, that's my eager girl. Yes, I'm afraid I do require the income from this building. But keeping yourself in a home without late fees for the coming month or however long it takes will be more than ample compensation, I think. At any rate, it's not a negotiation. I mean, not really. But I will enjoy you offering yourself to me."

She set her jaw. "I'll get you your money."

"I have to say that would be somewhat disappointing. But if you get me this month's rent and the fee by the end of the month, I will simply look forward to some other opportunity to enjoy your body to its fullest."

She had lifted her chin and walked past him to her door.

"How about a flash of tit, Shelly, for old times' sake?" She glared at him and he laughed. "I didn't think so. I'm looking forward to far more than a flash next time." And with that he had left.

Inside her apartment, she had allowed herself a cry. She hadn't found work in two months. How was she going to find it in two weeks? And even if she got a job tomorrow, she'd barely make the money at the end of the month.

A week later, she was fidgeting at yet another interview. Mr. Sheldon had left a message on her phone last night. "I've been thinking about it, and if we're going to negotiate in a week, I think I'd prefer you in your short robe and those black lace hot pants. Nothing else, of course. Though a nice bit of make-up would help things along. I have to say my imagination has been having all sorts of fun this last week."

So when the interviewer said, "I see a lot of qualified applicants coming in. What makes you different?" while she was thinking of her landlord's hands pawing her she blurted out, "I'll suck your cock."

The man paused. And smiled. He had gray hair and sharp features. He was good-looking.

"Well, that's intriguing, I must admit."

"I'll do it."

"Very well. Why don't you lock the door?" She reached over and turned the lock on the knob. He smiled again. "Now we're fairly lax on dress codes here, but for this test I think I'd like you to take off your blouse and skirt." She looked at him, stunned. He raised an eyebrow. She had been the one to suggest it.

She sighed and stood up. She wriggled out of her skirt and unbuttoned her blouse. A part of her went through these steps, and another part of her was horrified. The sooner she had a job, the sooner she was free of her landlord.

"Nice. Plain and simple," said the man as she stood in pale blue underwear. What was his name again? Oh, god. She didn't even know.

He swiveled his chair to sit parallel to the desk, and beckoned her to join him. She flushed and came around to the back of the desk. He spread his legs and looked at her expectantly.

Slowly she knelt down and unbuttoned his slacks. She looked up at him as she fished his cock out. He had a small smile on his face. She paused, sighed, and slid her mouth onto his flesh. He gave a satisfied moan and leaned back a bit.

As she bobbed up and down, she remembered her landlord's phone message. She imagined him coming over. And she imagined handing him a check. As she envisioned that triumph, she got more into the blow job she was giving. She was licking and slurping. She felt the cock in her mouth tense and she held her mouth at the tip, letting the warm semen rush over her tongue.

She looked up at her interviewer. "Lovely," he said. "Why don't you have a seat again?" She blinked in confusion. Okay. She got back to the chair and bent over to pick up her clothes.

"No need for all that right now, dear. Just sit down." Her face flushed. The wooden chair was cold against her panty-clad ass, and a chill brushed across the bare skin around her bra, stiffening her nipples. "Yes, I keep the temperature down for just this reason."

She sat with her hands in her lap. What happened now?

"I do love a recession. Do you know that that was third blow job I've had today?" She gaped. "So many talented young women. So few job openings." She felt sick.

"You're a solid cock sucker, for sure. But let me tell you something about the woman I've decided to hire." Her face fell. "Don't worry, dear. I like you. You're pretty. So I'm going to help you get a job."

"Last night, a young woman came in for an interview, but she made it clear right away what we were going to discuss. She was dressed in a loose blouse and a miniskirt. And, may I say, nothing else. The blouse was so thin you could tell right away. As she walked in, she closed the door and turned the lock and came straight to me and said, 'I want this job. And I will fuck you any way you want to get it.' With that, she began to unbutton her blouse."

"Now she was even better endowed than you, my dear, but that's not the point. Within a few minutes, her blouse and skirt were off, and she was making it clear what was on the menu. 'I'll take you in any holes you want, lover,' she said." He paused to look at Shelly, whose eyes were wide. "I picked her mouth and her ass. I must say it was one of the most intriguing interviews I've done. So I'll be offering her the job. But I thought you'd appreciate some guidance on how to make your own interviews successful."

He paused. "You can thank me."

She was so stunned, she slowly nodded. "Thank you." But then she remembered. "Please, sir. You've got to give me the job. My landlord ..." she stopped.

"Behind in the rent?" She nodded, her lower lip stuck out and her eyes closed. "Smart landlord. God knows I'd be trying to get between your legs if you were my tenant. However, I'm afraid I only have one position to fill." He paused. "But many positions to try in the future, I think."

Three days later, she was feeling the deadline looming ahead of her. She hadn't been sleeping well. While her dreams had been filled with sex, they hadn't been erotic. They were all of Mr. Sheldon coming in the door, leering at her, pulling off her clothes. She woke up sweaty and queasy. He wasn't actually a bad lay, she had discovered nine months back. But she didn't want him to just be able to command her.

She walked into her interview, ready. She turned the lock on the door. The pudgy, balding interviewer didn't notice; he was skimming her resume. She sat down in the chair facing him. He looked up and paused. She was dressed to kill. He cleared his throat.

"Now, Ms. Foster, the position we have ..." He didn't get very far. She stood up and put her hands on his desk.

"Mr. Johnson," she said, cutting him off. "We can do the normal resume chatter. Or I can make this more interesting." She saw his eyes drift down to the cleavage on display.

"Mr. Johnson! Are you looking at my breasts?!"

"Uh, um, no. I'm sorry."

She looked down her chest. "Silly me. How could you be? They're barely visible." And with that, she stood up and undid the buttons on her blouse, exposing her naked tits to him. His mouth gaped open.

"Now you can ask me about my qualifications. Or I can demonstrate just how much I want this job." She slid her hands to the zipper on her miniskirt, and before he could say anything, unzipped it and pushed the skimpy item down her legs. She was standing in nothing but a g-string and high heels. She came around to his side of the desk.

"Which would you prefer?"

"Um, yes. Um. I'm certainly up for hearing about your eagerness."

"I'll say," she smirked as she looked at his cock.

She leaned forward, putting her hands on the arms of his chair so her tits dangled in front of him.

"How about for our interview you fuck me any way you want. And then maybe once a month or so when I work here we can, shall we say, meet for drinks?" He nodded in a quivering, trembling way.

She slid between his knees. "Shall I suck your cock first?" She unzipped his pants, and he nodded again. As she pulled his cock out, she said, "And then after a bit maybe I can take off this g-string so you can slide that big dick into my pussy?" It wasn't big. But who ever wanted to hear that? He nodded again.

Twenty minutes later, with her clothes in disarray and his semen between her legs, she stood at the door.

"I hope you'll be calling me soon about that job." She knew at this point she'd have to "negotiate" with Mr. Sheldon. Even if she arranged a pay advance, it wouldn't process in time. But if she only had to deal with him for a week, she could live with it. Fucking him with no end in sight? She had no idea.

And then he had called to say the job no longer existed. At least she hadn't lost it someone else. She wasn't sure how much sluttier she could be.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. She gave a deep sigh. She had known this was coming, so she was already dressed for the meeting. Short robe. Black lace hot pants.

"Well, Shelly, don't you look lovely." She kept her face neutral.

"I'm afraid I've brought some unpleasant news. I'm afraid I have to evict you." He held up a form with the word EVICTION NOTICE stamped on it. She knew what she was supposed to do. She swallowed. And she said it.

"Mr. Sheldon, I know I'm late. But I'll pay you back. I promise." He smiled.

"I rely on the money from this property, Shelly. I can't support freeloaders. You need to pay up, or I'll have to evict you."

"Mr. Sheldon, please. I'll make it worth your while. Please don't evict me."

"You could make it worth my while by paying me."

"Please. I don't have the money."

"I don't see how this will work out, then."

This was it. Really really it.

"What if I paid you some other way?"

"Yes?"

"I could. I don't know."

"I'm open to alternate arrangements. Though they'll have to be good."

"What about me?" He was grinning.

"What about you?"

"You could have me."

"What do you mean, exactly?" He emphasized "exactly."

"I'll do anything you want. I." She looked down, demurely. "I know you want me."

"Anything at all?"

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

"Hmm. How about this? I won't evict you, and I won't charge you your late fee until you can pay me back. Until you pay me back, I accept your payment offer."

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Sheldon."

He moved close to her. She steeled herself.

"You'll let me kiss you?" She nodded, and he bent his mouth down to hers. His tongue slid past her lips and she slid her tongue to meet it. He was actually a good kisser.

He broke the kiss and began to kiss her neck. He slid his mouth down the bare chest exposed by the robe.

"You'll let me enjoy those wonderful tits?"

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

He lifted his head. "Why don't you undo the knot on this robe?" She put her hands down to the knot and slid the ends apart, letting the robe fall open. He moved his mouth down to her naked breasts and sucked the nipple into his mouth. She moaned. He lifted his hands to them, squeezing and kneading them.

"And you'll let me enjoy that wonderful pussy?"

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

"Why don't you move one of my hands down to it?"

She slid one of his hands down to the waistband of her underwear and then down to her crotch. He began to rub her. Then he lifted his hand up and slid it down the inside. He began to rub her naked pussy. Well, no denying this felt good.

He gently turned her around and stood behind her, one hand on a tit and another stroking her cunt.

"Do you see that eviction notice, Shelly?" It was on the table by the door. She nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

"And will you strip for me, Shelly?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

"Well why don't we start with the robe, then." He opened it a bit more, and she shrugged it off her shoulders and down her arms.

He hooked fingers into her waistband. "And tell me, Shelly," he whispered again. "Will you fuck me?"

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

"I'll fuck your pussy."

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

"I'll fuck your tits."

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

"I'll fuck your mouth."

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

He began to tug her panties down. She was steaming hot now.

"And I'll fuck your ass."

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

He paused.

"You'll do anything for me."

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

He leaned in close and cupped her tits from behind.

"And maybe for me and a friend."

It's not like she hadn't guessed, given their sessions last time.

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

"And maybe for the guys at my garage."

She gulped. He had suggested it last time, and she had predicted he would do it again. He ran a towing garage.

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."

With that he yanked her panties down over her ass. He slid them down her legs until they fell to the floor. He turned her around again so she was facing him.

"I accept your terms, Shelly. Your back rent will still be owed. But no eviction and no late fees as long as you keep up your end of the bargain." She nodded.

"Now let me suggest you kneel down, Shelly."

"Yes, Mr. Sheldon."