Shelly and the Tow Truck Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait to see your beautiful body naked," I said, struggling to control the lust.

She put in a CD and stood up, turning to face me.

"Well," she said, trying to sound confident, "you won't have long to wait." I grinned.

A dance-y pop song came on, and she began to sway. She stopped.

"This makes me feel a little weird." Her hand slid over her stomach, and she blushed.

"You have such a gorgeous body, Shelly" I said. "I can't wait to see it. I can't wait to touch it." She frowned again, but then sighed. She swayed a bit more.

"Look, I don't really know how to do this kind of thing." She blushed again. I don't know; what do you say to a woman in this situation?

"Do you go to clubs?" She nodded. "Just close your eyes, and pretend you're at a club, dancing in a dress." She nodded again and closed her eyes. She swayed a bit more.

"And then you can take it off, Shelly. You can take it all off." She stumbled and blushed again, but kept her eyes closed and swayed some more. The pop song continued on.

After a few more beats, she got into the dancing. Her swaying became more fluid and less stiff. She began to turn, lifting her arms and swinging her ass. She spun around, letting the slip flare out. Her eyes were still closed.

I quietly fished out my camera. We had agreed on a picture of her naked; I wanted a video of her stripping. As the pop song played on, she got more into it.

She snaked down a bit and slid a hand over her breast and down her front. I would have preferred that she look at me, but I was happy for her to be comfortable stripping. Besides, this video was going to be great.

She lifted her hands to her head and pushed up her hair, swiveling her hips. She pushed out her lips in a little pout as she imagined whatever she was imagining.

She kept her eyes closed as she danced to the music. She was getting into it now, moving the way a girl trying to attract attention on the dance floor does. The first song ended, and the next one began. She picked up her dancing again. This was a girl who knew how to move.

As she leaned slightly forward, stuck out her arms, and shook her magnificent tits, I spoke up.

"Keep your eyes closed if you want, Shelly, but it's time to lose the slip." She stopped. She opened her eyes. She saw the phone.

"What the fuck are you doing with that?"

"Just making sure it's set up to get a photo of you later," I lied. "Remember. The picture is part of the deal. Along with you stripping. So let's focus on that for a minute."

She gulped. But she nodded. She closed her eyes again. Maybe it made it easier for her. Who cared? That meant more video for me.

She began to dance again, and it didn't take her long to get back into sexy moves. She was running her hands along her body, and it was beautiful. But I was horny as hell.

"First the straps," I barked. She nodded and began to tug one skinny strap over her shoulder as she danced. My camera kept recording. She pulled the strap down her arm as she lifted it out.

She danced for a couple more beats and then slid her hand to the other strap. Down it slid.

"Keep dancing," I said. "Maybe shake those tits some more." She grimaced. She knew what would happen. The fabric wasn't that clingy. But she did what I wanted, and I was overcome again with the feeling of power. She shimmied her chest and the green slip slid down, exposing most of her large breasts. I could just see the large aureoles cresting the fabric. My cock was rigid from the excitement. The video of this was going to be incredible.

"Okay, Shelly, do what I said; take it off." I kept the cameraphone pointed at her.

She slid her hands up her body, and hooked her thumbs into the fabric on either side of her chest. She continued to dance, and she tugged the fabric down.

"Holy shit," I said. "They're beautiful."

Her tits were enormous. Smooth, large, perfect mounds, with dark, large aureoles, and long nipples. Exposed to the cold air, they stiffened and poked straight out. They were begging for my mouth.

She opened her eyes and smiled, but frowned again when she saw the phone. "Okay, that was not part of the fucking deal." She was right. I thought fast.

"Fuck the deal," I said curtly. "I'm changing the rules."

"What the fuck?!" she shrieked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you say you wanted me to upload these?"

"No, of course not, you fucking dick."

"That's not very nice, Shelly. Here are the new rules. I get the video I want, or I upload what I've got so far with your address. And I hook up your car again for a tow." She turned white.

"You're a fucking bastard," she said.

I pushed a button. "That one's uploading to my YouTube account. It's private now; should I make it public?"

"No!" she cried out.

"It's so easy now." I hovered my finger over the button.

"No! Okay! You're a fucking shit, but okay."

"I don't like your tone, Shelly," I said. "I think it's time for you to push that little slip down your body." I held up my phone. "And you'll be happy to know I'm recording again, Shelly. Shelly Foster at 156 Klamath Lane, Unit #17." I leered. "The better the show, the less likely I'll want to share."

Tears ran down her face. "You won't share it?"

"If I want to keep the show for myself because it's so good? No, I won't." A sob escaped her lips. I no longer cared. She was submitting. She was doing anything I wanted.

She closed her eyes again.

"Nope. Keep the eyes open, now," I said. "And keep your eyes on the camera." Another sob. "Your audio track sucks so far, Shelly. Better step it up, or your naked titties will be all over the Internet."

She gritted her teeth and nodded. She began to sway again.

"A smile would be really good right now, Shelly." She forced a smile to her lips as her hips moved.

"And I think you were going to push that slip down?" She grimaced, but she moved her hands up to the top of the slip and began to shimmy it down.

"Sexy, Shelly," I barked. "So sexy I won't want to share!" She gyrated more. The green silk slid down her stomach, bunching at her hips. She began to push it down slowly, one side at a time. She was still smiling, and she was swaying. Was it my imagination, or was she more fluid now? She turned around slowly as the slip slid down her body. The top was past her ass, and she was facing away from me.

"Bend over and take it off!" She did as she was told. Her barely-covered pussy and ass were on full display.

"God that's fucking incredible. Wiggle that ass for me." She did.

"Now turn around and feel yourself up for the camera." She stood up, turned around, and dutifully kneaded her big breasts. The nipples were at stiff attention.

"Why don't you come here and let me feel them." She grimaced, but did what she was told. I reached up and kneaded her breast, holding the phone up for a good angle. They felt so good.

"Okay, Shelly," I said. She paled again. She knew what was coming. "I think it's time for you to take off those little panties in the sexiest way you can."

She straightened up and began swaying her hips with gusto. Yeah, she was totally into this now. She hooked a finger into the g-string and pushed it down. Then she did the other side. She danced, letting her large breasts sway and bounce. Another tug. Then another. Then she hooked in both fingers and pulled the skimpy fabric down her legs.

She was a bottle redhead, all right. Her pubic hairs were clipped into a dark brown strip. I moved the camera to focus on her now exposed pussy.

"Why, Shelly, I don't think you're a natural redhead." The camera caught her blush. She moved her hands over her exposed crotch.

"Now, Shelly, that's not a good show anymore." She pulled her hands back quickly.

"Remember what I said, Shelly. Take it all off." She pushed the fabric down, and then let it fall down her legs. She stepped out of the scrap that was at her feet.

"Very nice," I said. "Now turn around, bend over, and let the camera get a good look." She didn't even resist.

"Spread your legs." She re-adjusted herself. I reached my hand up and stroked the soft flesh. She moaned.

"What's this, Shelly? You seem wet. Tell the camera that you're wet."

"I'm really wet right now," she said.

"Yeah? How wet?" I pushed my finger into that gorgeous pussy. She jerked away.

"That wasn't part of this," she said.

I fiddled with my phone. "And another film on YouTube. I don't even need my phone anymore, Shelly. I can just go home and make them public. How many hits do you think I'll get for these great films of your tits and pussy?" She whimpered again, and I reached my hand up to her spread legs. I pushed two fingers in, and she moaned.

This was it. This was how I was going to get her to fuck me. I'd make her beg me to fuck her to prevent me from releasing the films. Hell, maybe I'd still be around when my boss came by, and we could fuck her together.

Then I had another idea. A really wicked idea, but one that stiffened my cock more than I thought was possible. The keys to her house were in my pants. I doubt she'd remember to reclaim them. Then I'd wait until later. I'd surprise her, and then I'd fuck her. She wouldn't want me to, but I would. And if that didn't work, I had the videos. I could get a lot of mileage out of them.

I stood up, still pointing the camera at her.

"Now, Shelly Foster of 156 Klamath Lane, Unit #17," I said, "I think it's time for that blow job you offered me." She was wide-eyed, but she got down on her knees. I pointed the phone at her.

"Make sure you look up at me as you suck my dick," I said. "But more importantly, look at the camera. Because if I have to, I'll sell these fucking videos to get the money you owe me. How much do you think I could get for them? Ten cents?"

"Let's get my dick into those pretty little lips." She unzipped my pants and pulled them down, not paying attention to the clink of keys. She tugged my boxer briefs down, and my hard cock sprang out. I lifted off my shirt. "Suck it, slut."

She paused and then stretched out her tongue to lick the hard cock poking at her face. She put her hands up to it, and caressed it. She slid her mouth over my hard flesh. I moaned. "Your cock is really nice," she said. She moaned as she engulfed it again. There was no force here.

"You did tell me you were a good cocksucker, didn't you?" She nodded, keeping her eyes upturned. She continued to suck and lick. It was the best blow job I had ever received. She was attacking my dick with gusto. No denying she was into it. I put a hand behind her head and thrust. She gagged as the cock invaded her throat, and pulled back.

"You said you wouldn't thrust if I did the striptease!"

"I said I'd consider it. Guess what, Shelly. I've considered it. You lose." I laughed.

"Fuck you!" she shouted. I turned the phone and made her watch as I pushed the upload button.

"No, don't!"

"Well, then, open that pretty little mouth again." She knew she was beaten. She leaned her naked body forward again. "And suck my dick properly." I thrust it in, and she gagged again. "Oh, fuck yeah," I shouted as I pushed my dick deep into her throat. She gagged a couple more times and then adjusted, and my shaft thrust in without any obstacles. I grabbed her head and pulled it in further until she gagged again. Tears were streaming down her face.

I kept thrusting and thrusting until the sensation carried me away. I shot a load of cum into her mouth. Then another. And another. I felt like I hadn't cum in ages, and I was shooting it all into the pretty redhead's mouth. And I had captured the whole thing on video.

I made her keep kneeling and stroke me until I was hard again.

"Time for the next cocksucking you promised," I said with a grin. "Smile for the camera." She looked at the phone, smiled, and licked her lips. Then she made a kissing face at it. Ah, yeah.

"I'm going to make it up to you for the video," I said. She arched her eyebrow.

"You don't have to swallow this time." She rolled her eyes.

"Not exactly a big prize," she said.

"Well, just wait until you hear what you're going to do instead. You're going to suck my dick, and you're going to let me cum on your face." She moaned.

"Okay, I have to tell you this," she said. "It's hard to imagine we have secrets left. I love it when guys cum on my face. I was disappointed when you said you wanted me to swallow."

I was shocked. "Really?"

She grinned broadly. "I told you I'm good at this," she said. Then she frowned again. "But you shoot your wad, and you're out of here."

"Agreed," I said, imagining her surprise when I snuck back in afterward. She leaned forward again and took my hard dick between her lips again. She sucked it, and then licked up and down the shaft. She fondled my balls and bent down to suck on them. She was moaning and slurping. I was in ecstacy.

It must have been fifteen minutes later when I grunted, and she pulled back.

"Stroke my cock until I cum," I said tightly. She reached up her hands -- they were so soft, and pulled at my stiff member. I shuddered and shot a load across her face. Another one arced between us. She was kneeling in front of me, her head tilted back, her face streaked with my cum.

"Time for the picture of you naked," I said as the last streaks came out of me.

"Fuck. You don't have enough?"

"Those were videos. Totally different. Remember, you promised."

I made her lean back so her tits were visible, and I shot a great high-res pic of her.

After that, she watched as I got dressed.

"You were the highlight of my summer job," I said.

"Yeah, fuck you." But she was smiling.

"Hey, was that story about the guys at the garage true?" I nodded.

"Well, I think I made out okay, then, under the circumstances." She smiled again, and I smiled back.

"Still up for a date some time?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said. "I have to admit that was hot."

"I'll be seeing you, then," I said. She had no idea how soon.

I left her apartment and heard the door lock behind me. I went out to the truck, grabbed some rope, and walked back. I heard the sound of the shower running. I waited a bit longer and then quietly re-opened the door. I carefully moved to her bedroom, but I needn't have worried. She was in the shower already. I hid behind her bedroom door. Just thinking of what was going to happen was making me hard again.

Within ten minutes, she was out, humming to herself. She walked into her bedroom, wrapped in a towel. She stepped over to her bed. Now was my chance. I stepped forward and put my hand over her mouth just as she started to shriek. She looked wild-eyed.

"I forgot to give you back your keys," I said into her ear. She relaxed a little, until I reached my other hand and ripped at her towel. She screamed into my hand.

"And if you thought towing you was pricey? Wait until you see what I charge for returning keys." I pushed her down onto the bed, and jumped on top of her. I grabbed her hands and held them. She started to turn and scream, but I pushed her g-string into her mouth; she had left it on the floor of the living room. She was still struggling. Then she felt my rope slide around her hands. She tried to scream again and began struggling even more. But I was vastly stronger.

I flipped her over. Her hands were tied, and she was gagged. I unbuttoned my pants, and she writhed.

"I figure, a mouth that nice must mean you have a fucking fantastic pussy." Another attempted scream. I was still between her legs, and I spread them.

"I said before I wanted to fuck you. Now we're going to." I let her see my hard cock, and then I stood up, holding her legs down. I positioned my cock at her opening and pushed in easily.

"Oh, fuck yes." I moaned. "You're so fucking wet; you got off on today, didn't you?" She shook her head, so I flicked one of her hard nipples. She winced and then slowly nodded.

Her pussy was warm and wet. I thrust and thrust and watched her naked tits shake with the force of my fucking. Her two blow jobs meant I had plenty of stamina. After several minutes, I felt the unmistakable push of her hips against mine.

"Yeah? You liking this?" She turned her head to the side, but then nodded. She closed her eyes.

"Oh, yeah, I knew you were a fucking hot slut," I said between thrusts.

I leaned down and began sucking her giant tits. She moaned, and I felt her legs wrap around me.

By the time I finally came, twenty minutes later, she was actively grinding against me and moaning. She let out a sigh as my semen flooded her. She was sweating, but she was also smiling.

I pulled out and wiped my wet cock on her face. She didn't even flinch.

"Now, here's the deal, honey," I said. "You're a fucking fantastic lay, and I'd like some pussy before I go back to college." She just looked at me.

"So I'm going to keep those videos of you, and I'm going to make copies of your keys." Her eyes were wide. "And I'm going to come back here whenever I want, and I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want with you. Do you understand?" She looked away again, but nodded. I pulled her underwear out of her mouth.

"Fuck you," she spat.

"Oh, you will, honey, you will." I began to get dressed. I figured she'd get out of the ropes soon enough.

I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Oh, by the way, honey," I said, patting her cheek. "Turns out my boss is your landlord." She started. "Yeah. I told him where I was, and that a big-titted redhead was going to service me for her bill. He said he might swing by later."

"What the fuck!" she said.

"The point is," I said, "I wouldn't bother wearing much tonight. I want to hear that you answered the door for him in something skimpy. Same outfit if you want, maybe just a nice bra and panties. Then I want to hear that he fucked you."

"No fucking way!"

"Videos, baby. Videos. Also, if I don't hear that, I might just go straight for your ass next time. Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?" She shook her head.

"Have a nice date tonight!" And with that, I left.

12