Shelly: Flight 901

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

"Done!"

So, that is how I ended up that night at the Palmer House down town. The very long cab ride to get down town was interesting.

Jim said, "You got off in the john on the plane, but I got only a big case of blue balls. I still do, so fix it, please."

The cabbie's head jerked up and he peered into the rear view mirror with a wicked leer.

Jim said, "Keep your fucking eyes on the road, cabbie--road conditions are too damned bad for you to get your eye candy tonight!"

As the cabbie grudgingly turned his attention back to his job, I reached down, unzipped Jim's pants, and pulled out his big dick. I started my job, blow job, that is, with gusto!

With just two pumps, that fat dick jumped the rest of the way to full attention, all twelve inches of it. I had heard about huge cocks like this, but the five or six I had so far had contact with were only half this size, probably less than half. His dick was so fat, I could barely get one hand all the way around it. I slowly continued to pump that fuck stick, feeling it swell even more in girth until I could no longer get my hand all the way around it. That monster fuck stick was an uncircumcised cock, so the cock head popped clear on each down stroke. The bulbous head was turning nearly purple as I pumped. It was also leaking precum like a bubbling spring.

Damn, that cock was now pulsing like a base drum beating rhythm for a Sousa march tune! Cum was glistening on the end, coating my fingers. I bent over to engulf that big helmet and slurp. Even stronger pulses followed and resulted, fairly quickly, in his cock squirting a ton cream in orgasm as Jim's hips thrust up and down in rhythm with my pumping.

I gagged a couple of times, but I managed to swallow everything, just barely. Now my uniform pants had a large wet spot in the front again! Jim slowly calmed down and got his breath back.

"God, I needed that, in a fucking bad way, I needed that! I'll also be able to hump a long time now, before I can cum again! You should like that!"

Now, I once again found one of his hands down the inside of my uniform slacks and under my thong. And once again his finger was quickly coated with my flowing pussy juices when his middle finger found it's way home again. My God, did that feel good!

For the rest of the ride, I just sat there, curled up against Jim with his right arm around my shoulder and his left hand busy, in slow motion, with my pussy. My right hand continued to idly play with his exposed cock. The cabbie continued to sneak looks in the mirror, when he dared take his eyes off traffic and the snowy road. Jim glared at him a couple of times!

Just before the cab pulled up to the Palmer House, we got our clothes back together and prepared to de-cab. Paying off the cabbie, reluctantly, with a healthy tip because of the weather, we walked inside as the doorman held the door open for us. My long winter coat thankfully covered my soaked slacks front! Jim checked us in and we rode the elevator up to the suite that he had rented. The suite consisted of two bedrooms, a sitting room, and a small kitchenette with a wet bar, plus of course, a large bathroom with shower and jacuzzi! The bathroom had plenty of mirror space and there was a large mirror at the head of both beds as well as on the ceilings above! The beds were, by the way, both huge kings. Pretty rich stuff for me, but not, I guess, for rich fly boys intent on getting a piece of ass!

We also found a magnum of Champagne on ice and a basket of fresh fruit all done up in a holiday package with a big red ribbon that read, "Merry Christmas." Fresh cut flowers adorned the fake fireplace (gas log) mantel. I dropped my overnight bag on the floor and walked (wiggling my ass with gusto!) to the center of the sitting room and ripped off my blazer and blouse.

The bra fell immediately thereafter. My boobs stood out perkily and proudly, slightly swishing with my movements. My nipples had reached a state of erection long before I bared them and they now stood out prominently and proudly, capping my tingling boobs. I pushed down my slacks and, as I stepped out of them, I ripped off my thong in pieces. Jim just stood there and watched me in fascination.

I finally said to him, "Well for God's Sake, don't just stand there in a silly daze with your jaw hanging down on your knees. You look like a lost Zombie. Lose the clothes, FAST!"

It still took a minute for him to grasp it, but all of a sudden he kicked into gear and shed his clothes double quick. I finally got my first look at his naked, full equipment package. And what a package it was! His huge cock, because of recent action, was hanging down in a long curve toward his left knee. But, it was bobbing and twitching in anticipation of still more action to come.

I began to use my left hand to rub my tits and roll my nipples around while my right hand delved down to my swelling pussy lips. I swung my hips in slow hula fashion as I probed my pussy deeper and deeper. Pussy juice began to coat my hand and dribble down onto my thighs.

That big old cock head suddenly began to stir faster. It lifted some and bobbed. Then it lifted a bit more with a twitch. The helmet like cock bulb popped out of it's foreskin as his cock heaved to full, stiff attention, eager once more for some action.

As Jim watched me perform, he slowly pumped his pulsing cock with his right hand. I bent over backward from the waist and put the motions of eros into full gear, raising and thrusting my pussy forward and back. I moved very slowly at first, then faster and faster as I finger fucked myself into a shattering, screaming orgasm that sprayed pussy juice like a fountain! I was rolling in orgasms for several minutes, gasping for breath, falling to my knees and hanging my head in total release.

"My God," gasped Jim as he pumped his cock in a frenzy, "what the hell kind of sex machine are you, anyway?"

I managed to stammer out, "I, uh, uh, I do, don, don't k kn know, but, i,i, if you blow now before you f,f,f, fuck me, I'll k-k, ki, kill you!"

Taking the hint, Jim immediately pushed me over onto my back on the floor and mounted me. He placed his cock on my pussy and with a swipe or two up and down my slit, slammed it into my cunt hole, balls deep. Since he blew his load in the cab, Jim fucked me for quite some time, really shoving it to me! At last, on his final, deep thrust, with his back arched sharply, Jim exploded in orgasm, filling my cunt with enough cock cream that I thought I was going to explode myself!

I climaxed in multiple orgasms, rolling from one to the next without let up for quite a while. I was utterly exhausted and out of breath at the end. That certainly was a great deal more than a "Wham bam thank you Ma'am" fuck. It was a real fucker's fuck, and then some!

Jim collapsed on top of me and we both just lay there, panting and heaving like a pair of steam engines and dripping with sweat. After fifteen minutes or so of recovery, Jim began kissing my tits, cleavage, and nipples. And those nipples once again shot out to a stiff, tingling erection.

I said, "Whoa, lover boy, let's shower off and get in bed, this fucking floor is way too damned hard to keep going down here!"

We stepped out of the shower and, without drying off, jumped straight into the king-sized bed. After some more tit play, I turned Jim on his back and sixty-nined him. I worked on his cock and got it to full erection again while he tongued the hell out of my pussy, getting juices flowing freely again.

I turned around and settled my cunt over top of his cock and impaled myself on that big fuck stick. As I worked myself down to full, balls deep impalement, Jim grabbed a tit in each hand and began to knead and caress them. He went to my nipples and rolled them around between his thumbs and forefingers, tweaking and pinching them, setting them on fire that reached down to meet the fire coming up from my impaled pussy.

As I was slowly working up and down that long pole, I looked into the mirror and jerked to a stop. There, behind me, stood the second officer, Karl, and the flight engineer, Kevin, naked as jay birds and sporting a pair of erections, either of which would make a whore cringe! They wore a green bow tie around their necks and a red ribbon bow around the base of their cocks. That was it, nothing else.

I don't know how long they had been standing there, watching, but both had precum bubbling all over the place and they sported the cheesiest and at the same time, the most lustful grins I have ever seen.

"Merry Christmas," they chorused together.

I looked down at Jim and he gave me one of those, "Are you OK with this," kind of looks. I simply nodded. We then replied together, "Merry Christmas."

The other two, Karl and Kevin then ambled toward the bed, cocks bobbing up and down like a just emptied diving board. I was still riding Jim's pole and we were sort of in the middle of that big bed. Karl knelt down behind me.

"Reach behind you and untie my red cock ribbon, Shelly."

After I accomplished that, he bent me forward so that my tits lay on Jim's chest. He then proceeded to slick up his throbbing pole from the free flowing juices he found, and quickly plugged my back door.

While Jim and Karl tried to match their rhythm fucking me, Kevin knelt down in from of me, straddling Jim's head and offered his fat sausage to my mouth.

"Untie my ribbon, too. But use your teeth."

I licked down the side of his erect pole, doing a half-around lick from the bottom, then up and over the top with each lap of my tongue until I reached the ribbon tie. Locking on with my teeth, I pulled until the ribbon fell apart and I could pull it away and drop it on the bed.

I greedily dropped my lips down onto his helmet and sucked in that uncut cock while he got one tit in hand and Jim got hold of the other one. The bed springs moaned, Kevin moaned, Jim moaned, Karl moaned, and I moaned.

I think the room might even have moaned, but it certainly reeked of the odor of sex, along with moans and groans, and the slap of wet skin on wet skin.

The bed, already soaked when Jim and I jumped on it without drying off from our shower, now became a sodden mess as all four of us climaxed, one after the other and our sex juices overflowed in spades! We continued to wallow in the mess as we all started to uncouple. As they momentarily recovered, the guys would switch places and the fucking commenced anew with renewed vigor!

Half way through the night, I was so damned sore, I could hardly move. Every hole I owned had been stretched so tight and for so long that I finally had to call, "Uncle! I need to rest, God damn it!! I can't move anymore."

So we all finally uncoupled once again and I said, "Let's all take a shower rinse and get in the jacuzzi and relax for a while. We all need a break." Since the suite had two bedrooms, the jacuzzi was a large one, big enough to hold four to six people. Nice!

We formed a line to the shower and each walked, soaking wet after exiting the shower, back into the main room to plop down on a seat in the hot tub, all jets roaring! God, that warm, roiling water felt so damned good! So relaxing! The four of us spent over an hour, just sitting there and nodding off from time to time, letting the warm, moving water do its job. Heavenly! But the guys eventually started getting horny again!

Jim said, "My pole is trying to stand up again, can you help it, Shelly?"

"Guys, it's not that I don't like what we've been doing, on the contrary, I love it! But, damn guys, my pussy and ass are sore as hell. If we are going for another round, you are going to have to go easy,"

"OK," said three voices in unison.

I was sitting beside Jim on a tub seat, with Kevin and Karl sitting on a seat across from us. So, I turned toward Jim and bent down to start stroking his dick under water. Kevin and Karl started to stroke theirs underwater as they watch us.

When I got Jim fully hard and standing stiff, he stood up and said, "Blow me, now."

So I knelt in front of him and began to lick and suck his stiff pole. Kevin and Karl also stood and walked over to either side of me and stuck their dicks in my face. Now I switched back and forth from kevin on my left, to Jim in front of me, to Karl on my right, sucking dicks in turn. While I was sucking one, I was pumping the other two with my hands. All three guys began to moan and groan with feeling as I increased the tempo as best I could.

Then those cocks started to blow. I was sucking Jim when I felt his cock swell and pulse harder. He shot his wad into my mouth and I swallowed all I could. This seemed to set off the other two as Kevin and Karl began to spurt simultaneously. I aimed their dicks at my chest and they shot their wads down onto my tits, which, were just above water level.

"Ok, guys, enough for tonight! I'm dead tired, sore, and I need to get some sleep."

Kevin and Karl each showered again and dressed. They said good night and left for their room next door. Jim and I showered together. He got me off with his fingers while I slowly jacked his pole again, but was unable to making him cum again. We quickly dried off and went into the other bedroom for a dry bed.

Our flight out was scheduled for noon the next day, weather permitting, so Jim set the alarm for seven, and we crashed into bed, naked, and fell asleep in each other's arms. The snow continued to blow in a howling wind.

Jim woke up with the alarm and saw that the blizzard was still blowing full force. He called the airport anyway and was told all flights for the day were canceled--there would be nothing flying until at least the next day. Jim hung up and dropped back on the bed beside me.

"Looks as if this is going to be an extended party. How 'bout some breakfast? We have another full day because of the blizzard."

"Ok, let's ring up karl and Kevin and meet down in the dinning room. I have an Idea."

Three quarters of an hour later, we all met downstairs to eat a hearty breakfast. When we were nearly finished, I spoke up.

"I have an idea. We are stuck in this hotel all day because of the blizzard. The maids were going to start cleaning our rooms as we left to come down here. Why don't you two give up your room and join us in ours. We have two bedrooms and two big king size beds so we will all be close and handy--much more convenient. I want to sleep until early afternoon or until I wake up and then the fun can begin anytime you studs are ready. How does that sound to you guys?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," said Kevin.

"Ditto," said Karl.

"I think I can live with that," said the Captain. "Capital idea!"

So it was done. We had to kill some time first, looking around the hotel, until our room was cleaned and ready again. Then we all traipsed back upstairs. Karl and Kevin said they were going to crash too, for a while and walked into one bedroom. Jim and I went into the other room and stripped naked before falling onto the bed. We cuddled and groped some before we once again went to sleep in each other's arms.

We must have been more tired than we thought. Jim and I awoke together much later. "My God, we really conked out there, Shelly babe. Somebody must have hit us in the head with a hammer!"

"You can say that again," I replied. "Look," I said, "The storm seems to be dying down some!"

"Yeah, it does," Jim said, "I better call the airport again." When he hung up, Jim said, "The storm is supposed to move out by midnight, but clearing the runways and taxi ways will take most of the rest of the night. Flight ops are not scheduled until 10:00 hours and our flight is now scheduled for 14:00 hours. So we have some twenty hours yet plus cab time to the airport."

"Well," I said, "that leaves us lots of time to play. Why don't you tell Kevin and Karl while I use the bathroom?"

"Will do."

Since our free for all party last night, neither Jim nor I saw any need for clothes. I stepped, bare assed naked from our bedroom into the hall and walked to the palace size bathroom, noting the stares of Kevin and karl from the living room of the suite as I did. They were in their BVDs. Jim followed me out, also bare assed naked, flaccid cock bouncing up and down, and walked on out to Kevin and karl to tell them the news.

I spent an hour in the shower, getting my hair fixed and generally freshening up from the day before. When I exited the bathroom and went into the living room area, Kevin and Karl had somehow managed to lose their BVDs and were as bare assed naked as Jim and I.

All three guys were sporting cocks at about half mast, but they stiffed up all the way as I walked up to them, tits bouncing and aglow with my pussy squishing audibly from my already flowing juices! My state of arousal was such that my inner lips were red, swollen and puffy, protruding out from my outer lips and dripping pussy juice. My clit was engorged and stiffly erect, poking out of its sheltering hood and my pussy lips! No wonder their cocks all jumped to attention so fast!

The room contained a small, but well stocked wet bar. I said, "Yesterday, we were so busy fucking and sucking, we never got around to the booze. How 'bout a drink now, guys?"

"Great idea," replied Kevin, "What's your poison?"

"I want a rum and Coke," I said. The others gave their orders. Kevin brought mine and I sat down on the floor, ankles crossed and knees spread wide. This left my pussy wide open and sloppy wet, in full view of the three guys who sat on the couch in front of me. I sipped my drink with my right hand, my left hand idly fingering my clit. All three guys sipped their drink with one hand and slowly jacked off with their other hand, staring at my cunt while we talked.

I stared at their stiff cocks. I shivered with an orgasm at least twice during the hour or more that we sat there, masturbating, drinking, and staring, with hardly a word passing among us. All three guys were dribbling precum or more after the first ten minutes of our sitting down. Once in a while, one or the other of the guys would switch hands while the silent powwow continued.

Kevin got up to replenish our drinks three times before I finally spoke and said, "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I have about all the prepatory stimulation I can stand. I'm ready to FUCK!"

"Amen!" came the chorused answer from the three guys.

"Jim, you've had me all night, so I want to start with Kevin and Karl. I'll be the filling for their sandwich! Later, I will join you again in the other room. We can all finish with another shower and a final session in the hot tub. I think we had best get at least a couple of hours sleep before taking on battle with the airport and trying to get on our flight out of here."

Kevin and Karl were up in a flash and escorting me between them to their room. I had a strong grip on a cock on either side of me, so I guess, in truth, I was escorting them.

In the room, I lay between the guys and got one cock in my pussy and the other in my ass. Before either could cum, I made them pull out so I could roll over and they switched holes. I could feel both cocks on either side of the thin membrane of skin between them.

Neither one of them lasted long after the switch, and they shot two hot loads of cock cream into my channels. I added my own orgasm of juice on the cock in my pussy. Both Kevin and Karl said I should go join Jim for a while as neither one of them would be able to get it up for a bit again.

So, dripping cum from pussy and asshole onto my legs, I walked out and over to the room Jim and I shared. I got on the bed with him in a 69 and said, "Eat me out, Jim, I want you to taste the cum from Kevin and Karl! Lick me clean while I play a song on your flute."

So, he did and I did. After I orgasmed once and before Jim could blow his load, I told Jim, "Roll over onto your back, I want to ride your cock, cowgirl style."

caprine
caprine
214 Followers