Shelly's First Time with Dr. Wilson

Story Info
An 18 yr. old girl's first pelvic exam.
1.2k words
4.03
196.9k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the late sixties and Dr. Wilson was the only OBGN in a rural small town about 40 miles from any major city. He delivered their babies and of course gave them all the exams needed for the women's good health. He treated generations of women for the same families. His practice was in a very remote part of the county and could not even find a qualified nurse or even receptionist that he could afford. Most of the people were poor and had a difficult time paying their normal bills, much less for a doctor.

He started out years ago with the best intentions and treated all the women with respect. However, he started to take advantage of his position and authority with one beautiful teen that drove him wild. She was the daughter of a beautiful woman that he had fantasized about having. He had actually delivered this girl 18 yrs ago. Shelly had come to him last year asking for birth control pills and he gave her first pelvic examination then.

She was a petite blond with a perfect body. She was the very first female to initiate these unprofessional feelings and ideas in his head. Except for her mother, he had never desired any of his patients before.

Oh sure he had seen and smelled some beautiful pussies. He had given breast exams and felt some sexy titties, but this young lady was going to change his life forever. He recklessly desired her and he was going to risk his professional career, his marriage, and maybe even his freedom to have her.

He scheduled her first appointment for a late Friday afternoon so she would come right from school. She would be his last patient of the day and they would be alone.

She arrived at 3:20 that afternoon and was wearing her cheerleader uniform as she had practiced for the Saturday game. Her pert tits were poking out and her panty hosed legs were shiny and smooth. His pants had a stirring in them that would not be denied.

He explained to Shelly what would happen during the exam and he told her to hop on the table. He asked her to lower her top so he could give her a breast exam. When he saw her puffy breasts, he almost lost it. He had not had sex with his wife for days so he would be extra horny for this young lady.

As he started to massage her tits, he squeezed her nipples and generally played with them, it took all his strength to not cum in his pants. He sure didn't want to waste this 5 day load inside his underwear. He had figured a couple of ways to sneak his way inside her, he just had to play the cards right to fool her.

He had her in the stirrups and examined her vagina and dilated her cervix. He smelled the wonderful aroma of an unspoiled teen girl and could hard wait to have her. He licked her juices off his fingers and knew it wouldn't be long before she was his.

Shelly asked a number of questions and seemed rather naïve about sex in general. She wanted to know all about birth control methods as she confessed to wanting to have sex with some boys.

She asked how the pill worked and asked about condoms also. Wilson knew this was the moment he had hoped for and started bringing out some condoms for Shelly to see. He opened a package and handed it to her. She wondered why it was shaped that way. Dr. Wilson explained how you just roll it on the penis and that was it.

She wanted to try it herself and asked if he would help her. "What do you mean?"

Shelly said "take your penis out and let me put one on you, just to practice."

Wilson was hoping for this and had 2 condoms ready. He had opened one earlier and filled it with a mix of lotion and water so it looked like it was filled with semen. He had this hidden it in the drawer so he could retrieve it when needed. He pulled the other condom out and handed it to her.

She carefully tore it and stared at the rubber. "What do I do now?"

The doc already had his dick out and told her to hold him so he would get hard. "Play with it and rub it some gently."

"Oh my, you are really growing fast. Is that normal?" gasped Shelly.

"Yes, Shelly it is. When a girl is so cute and sexy as you, a man's dick will grow quickly."

Slowly she rolled the rubber on Wilson's cock and he grew even longer and fatter. She asked "will it hurt if you slide it inside me a little bit?"

He started to touch her slippery folds with his dick and rubbed himself up and down on her clitoris.

"Doctor, I'm feeling all funny!" He reached around her waist and started to push in a little bit and felt the familiar friction of the young girl's hymen.

"You're going to feel a little stab and after that it will get much nicer.

He pushed about an inch more and she exclaimed "Ow! I really felt that pop, take it slow and easy now". He slowly pushed in further and pulled back. He gently did this for a few minutes while he was rubbing her clit.

She was starting to shake and he knew she was close to cumming, so he stopped. He asked "are you ready for more Shelly?"

She said "Yes, you can push harder and faster, deeper too!" She was leaking her cunt juices all over Wilson's cock.

"Are you ready for this?" as he slid his finger into her tight ass.

"Oh fuck that's good! I'm almost there". And then it happened. Shelly exploded hard. She came so hard that she squirted and pushed Wilson's cock right out of her vagina. This allowed him the chance to pull the condom off and quickly slide back inside her raw. She was still cumming and didn't notice that he was sliding back inside her completely uncovered. The doctor was taking Shelly bareback.

"Your cock feels so much hotter now that I came!"

He smiled and started pumping.Dr. Wilson knew Shelly was a week from ovulating and he was going to ejaculate right inside her unprotected and possibly fertile womb. He could not control himself or his cock from probably impregnating this beautiful girl. He looked at Shelly's puffy tits, pumped his finger into her ass against his dick, and looked at his cock slamming bareback into this teen cunt. At that point he recklessly exploded inside her belly. His cock was squirting streams of sperm inside this girl's fertile cervix. He ejaculated about 6 or 7 times and finally slowed and stopped.

He stayed inside her for awhile and Shelly said "I've never felt anything like that! You were squirting so hard. I can only imagine how much cum would have gone in me if you didn't have the rubber on!"

He quickly pulled out and bent down and started licking Shelly's pussy. He pulled the filled condom out and slid it on his dick while she was cumming for the third time. She calmed down and looked at his dick with the full condom on and was thankful that none went in her. "You came a lot Dr. Wilson, wow!"

He gave her some pills and told her to take 4 right away. He reminded her that the prescription would be good for one month and he would need to see her in 4 weeks. Shelly just smiled.