Shelter from the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After twenty minutes, she gasped and urged him faster. He responded and she climbed the ladder of her passion until a scream of ecstasy echoed in the night. Their passion kept going like a runaway engine, and he fought his old body as it sought its release. "Give it to me, Puddin'head, give it to me," she whispered. "I want your sperm inside me. If you can't cum in my cunt, I want to suck you down." His arms gave way and he fell on her, still thrusting with his hips as she reached another climax. She rolled him over, allowing him to rest on his back, swooping down to suck and stroke him until his long denied gonads surged in prolific orgasm, flowing out the sides of her hungry mouth and running down to make a white smudge on his black skin. Stroking his testicles to milk them dry, she sucked every drop she could from him, licking the overflow off his public hair and stomach greedily. Keeping at her work until he went flaccid, she cleaned him throughly, then rolled over to spoon against him.

They lay together on the bed, side by side, his arm over her. For a moment, Betty's vision lifted above them, where her ingrained prejudice recoiled in horror at her lily white body enclosed by his thin black one. Then she returned to the moment and savored a tender embrace she had known so rarely in her life, snuggling into her partner in gratitude.

Puddin'head lay next to Betty amazed that a woman would love him so after such a short time. Betty had done things no one did before: Paula was the only other woman who cared for him, and it was several weeks before she came to his bed. This woman was like no other, and her odd face reflected dimly in the mirror was more lovely than any he'd seen before.

A whisper broke the silence. "Stay. Please, stay. You're too precious to lose, Puddin'head."

"I will, Betty. I will."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very beautiful story. I love the depths of the characters, and the combination of timeless music and desire.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
top notch story

reading this story, was a pleasure. the mix of lost love and beautiful music was charming. the coming together of differance races, added a touch of realizum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
love

this is a wonderful, story, of love of music, and love of life. I commend you, as a true writer of love, and hope you continue, to do so. dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Touching

What a wonderful, touching story. I hope you develop this story-line further.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Set in a backdrop of the Jazz Capital of the world, New Orleans this beautiful portrayal of the city just before the storm, held my interest and attention throughout. A little love affair only provided additional spice. So Enjoyable! Well Written!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Conditions of Employment If you want the job you have to give the boss what he wants.in Erotic Couplings
Downward Spiral of a Neglected Wife A loving German wife's move to South Africa.in Interracial Love
Mother, Daughter, a Boss's Yacht Sailing on the boss's yacht leads to hot sexual adventures.in Group Sex
The Point of No Return Wife with secret desires just needs a little push.in Interracial Love
Econ 101 of White Wife Breeding... ...in Colonial America.in Interracial Love
More Stories