Shelter in the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

“Oh…my…goddamn.” The young blonde never knew how good ass rimming could be until now. She felt her sphincters relax in the sensations, and then Andy lightly but firmly pressed her tongue onto the opening. Morgan’s body jerked a moment and she had to brace her hands on the desktop as a wave of desire coursed through her body.

Andy then stood up raking short blunt nails up the back of Morgan’s legs to her ass cheeks. She rolled a condom onto the cock, and spread some of her lover’s wetness onto it. The cock slowly entered her pussy, and Andy held still once she was halfway in. Leaning over, she whispered in an ear. “I knew I loved your ass. It felt so good on my mouth.”

Morgan shivered at the voice and warm breath caressing her ear. “Oh god…, promise me you’ll do that again.”

“Oh, I plan on doing it often. I have to confess though; I think it may turn into an obsession. I can fuck your ass or lick it until you come.”

“Yesss.” Morgan hissed out.

The tall woman began the dance in steady movements, the cock slowly pumping into Morgan’s very slick pussy. Each one groaned their pleasure, and then a wet thumb pushed into Morgan’s ass causing her to cry out. Andy increased the motion of the cock as her thumb slid in and out of her lover’s back hole. Soon she was plunging the cock deep into Morgan’s pussy feeling the curved end inside of her touch a sensitive spot.

“Ahh…ga…uhd.” Andy cried out her release. “M-o-r-g-a-n.”

A cry issued forth immediately after from Morgan’s lips announcing her climax. “Ohhh…god…. A-n-d-y.”

Andy pulled out as they collapsed onto each other on the desktop. “I love you.” She panted into a small ear.

The young woman pushed her up to face her as sea green eyes locked onto ocean blue. She caressed a sculpted cheek, and said with surfacing tears, “I love you too. In fact, I fell for you that first night I tended to your wounds in your apartment ---- even though you acted like such an ass.”

They chuckled, and Andy said, “Well I’m glad it wasn’t my charm that drew you.”

“It was weird. There was something I felt ---- like I had to be there. Something was pulling me, and when I saw your beautiful blue eyes, I just melted.”

“I think I know what you mean.”In fact, I’m sure I know who it was that brought us together. Thank you Katie, and thank you mom. She then thought.

With her face nestled in the crook of Andy’s neck, she said, “There’s some final paperwork I need to do, and then we can go.”

“Alright.” She captured soft pink lips in a searing kiss.

They got dressed and walked out of the office. To their shock and embarrassment, Morgan’s staff stood in the hallway with their arms crossed in front of their chests and raised eyebrows. Then, in unison they began clapping. Both women turned red in the face knowing that all heard their lovemaking. Morgan hid her face in Andy’s shirt.

Suddenly the front door chimed announcing a visitor. The group broke apart to tend to business again.

Maxx approached Andy. “Would you like to see that Shepherd who was brought in a week ago?”

“Oh yeah, that’d be great. How is she doing?”

“Actually doing fairly well considering the condition she was in.” He led her out to the play area. There were dogs engaged in a game with Erin, and off to the side was the Shepherd. She only stood there and watched the others because she knew she couldn’t yet engage in any activities with them. “Lucy,” Maxx called out to her. The dog’s ears perked up and she turned her head towards the voice. “Come Lucy.”

Andy saw the dog’s rear half was strapped into a ‘Doggie Wheelchair’. Her legs were in casts and they hung down from the contraption between the wheels. This raised the back half of her a few inches so her paws wouldn’t come in contact with the ground.

She slowly trotted over to Maxx and wagged her tail.

“I named her Lucy. I’m guessing though that may have been her name or something similar to it because she’s taken to it quickly.” Maxx said as he bent over and scratched under her chin. “You’re a good girl, yes you are.”

Andy got down on one knee and slowly reached out her hand for the Shepherd to sniff. “Hi there. I see you are doing better.” She lightly scratched Lucy’s neck and sides. “I’m so glad that you are happier. I guess you like it here.”

Lucy moved up to lick Andy’s face.

The club owner snickered. “I guess you remember me, huh? What a beautiful girl you are.” She looked up at Maxx and asked, “Do you think she’ll get adopted?”

“Oh she’s already got a home waiting for her.” He said with a huge smile.


“Really?”

“She’s coming home with me.” He scratched behind her ears, and then said, “I just fell in love with her. I tend to her everyday, and I’m going to help her with the physical therapy. She’s very smart and so sweet.”

“I’m happy for the both of you. I believe you’ll be great for each other.”

Suddenly Pugsley ran up to her, gripped her shirtsleeve between his teeth and tugged. Andy laughed.

“I think he wants you to play with him.” Maxx commented.

She let the Rottie lead her into the grassy area where he then picked up a tennis ball and gave it to her. “You want to play ball Pugsley?”

He barked and spun around in place.

Andy showed him the ball and said, “Fetch Pugsley.” She then threw it. He ran at top speed and caught it in mid air after it bounced once. Proudly he trotted back to her dropping the ball in her hand.

“What’s going on out here?” Morgan cheerfully asked Maxx.

“Seems our troublemaker has fallen for a tall dark hair beauty.”

“He’s not the only one.”

Maxx gave her a huge grin. “Are you still planning on adopting Pugsley?”

“Yes, I want to. I was actually going to do the paperwork for him tomorrow.” With arms crossed in front of her chest, she tapped a forefinger to her chin. “Hmm… he really likes her.”

“I’m really happy for you. Even though I should be jealous. You know it’s been hard working here with three very attractive lesbians and one gay man. Doesn’t help my ego, but each of you have become treasured friends to me.”

“Thank you. That means a lot. And I’m sure you’ll meet up with that special someone soon. You know, Lucy will be a great chick magnet for you.”

He laughed. “Yep, I know.”

Andy stepped up to her lover from behind, wrapped her arms around the small waist and planted a firm kiss on her cheek.

“Hey. I’m ready.” Morgan stated.

The whisper she received in her ear was, “I bet you are.” She nuzzled her nose against the peach fuzz on Morgan’s cheek. “You know, I need to get this dick off before I pass out.”

“You want to come back to my place?”

“Mmm hmm.”

*************

They grunted in unison once again as Morgan took the cock deeper into her as she straddled Andy. One hand pinched a dark nipple as her other hand tugged and twisted her own through the silver ring. Her hips danced on the dildo, and as her pussy swallowed it, Andy felt it push harder into herself.

Andy coated her thumb in saliva and started circling her lover’s clit.

“Oh fuck…ing…Christ…Andy.” She fell forward and began to slam onto the cock harder, and then she screamed. “Aaaa-n-d-y-y-y.”

A second scream came from the club owner as her body convulsed her orgasmic pleasure.

Morgan pulled out, unbuckled the straps and gently removed the dildo and harness from her lover. They snuggled into each other comfortably.

“My pussy hurts.” Andy moaned.

The small blonde snickered. “That’ll teach you for wearing that thing for so long. But know, that you having a cock strapped on makes me so horny.”

“Mmm, I’ll keep that in mind.” She kissed the top of a blonde crown. “Um…not trying to be rude in changing the subject…so…um I was wondering how long has Pugsley been at the shelter?”

“For two months. He’s been there the longest. Why do you ask?”

“I really like him, and I take it he likes me. So, I thought about adopting him. It would be nice to have him around. I can train him to come with me to the club and act as a guard dog maybe.”

Morgan chuckled. “That would be cute. But…um…we already have a party interested in him.”

“Aw really? Damn. Can I like out bid the other person or something?”

“He’s not being auctioned off.” She said with surprise. “But you might get your way if you kiss me.”

“A kiss is all?” A black eyebrow inched its way up her forehead, and the corners of her mouth turned up. “Wait a minute, you want to adopt him?”

Morgan smiled and nodded. “I had been thinking about for weeks already.”

“Hmm, now what do we do?”

“Well, I think it’s important for him to have two parents, and….I do have this big house with a yard and pool.”

Andy gave her a toothy grin. “Are you asking me to move in?”

“Maybe.” She said shyly. A finger hooked under her chin bringing her face up to meet ocean blue eyes, then a passionate kiss was planted on her lips.

“Pugsley does need both parents. Plus my lease is up next month.” Andy responded humorously.

They rolled around laughing and kissing, enjoying each other’s company. Soon after they drifted off with contentment on their faces.

**************

“Morgan. Morgan honey.”

“Huh?” She rubbed tired emerald eyes, and tried to focus. Finally she was able to see her friend. “Hi, what are you doing here? I mean…” She felt a bit embarrassed at being caught under such conditions.

“Don’t worry honey. I’ve seen it all.” The figure chuckled. “This will be my last visit to you, and I wanted to let you know I’m very happy for the both of you.”

“Well I have you to thank for bringing us together.” Morgan commented.

“Ah yes, but you already had the desire --- the drive to reach out to Andy.” The figure caressed the young blonde’s cheek. “Good bye Morgan.”

“Wait. You said you would tell me who you are before the final parting.”

The figure chuckled. “I sure did, didn’t I?” The figure came near to Morgan’s face. “Look at me closely, honey. Do you see anything familiar?”

Green eyes searched the face and for the first time clearly saw the color of the eyes. She inhaled sharply and said, “By the gods on Olympus. That’s why you knew so much about her. You’re Andy’s mother.”

Mrs. Navarro laughed heartily. “Yes dear. I’m sorry I couldn’t tell you beforehand. Your falling in love with my daughter had to be purely of your own volition. I figured as long as you didn’t know who I was, it wouldn’t persuade you when she finally told you her story.” Bending over, she kissed Morgan on the cheek. “I’m proud to have you as a daughter-in-law. Oh yes, I know the two of you will be together for a long time.” She moved over to kiss Andy, and then she began to fade.

“Good bye, and thank you.” Morgan quickly stated.

“No, thank you Morgan.”

Andy rolled over and opened sleepy eyes. “Hey, everything okay?”

The small blonde wiped away the few errant tears. “I’m fine.”

Andy sat up noticing the wetness on her face. “Why do you have tears Love?” She took the woman in her arms holding her close.

“I’m so happy.” She sniffled. “I’m sorry. I woke up…um…from a dream. It was beautiful…about you and I. So, I have tears of joy.”

Andy looked into green pools and brushed away the wet streaks with a thumb. She smiled. “I love you.” Lips met in a soft embrace.

“One day soon, I would like you and I to talk about your mom and Katie. Would you do that for me? Would you tell me more of who they were?”

“Sure.”

As the dark gray daylight approached the new day, two lovers fell back to sleep ---- their bodies entwined as one.

The End

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers